Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

A Dollar Now N500 - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Dollar Now N500 (19507 Views)

Naira Closes Higher At N363 To A Dollar / CBN Introduces New FOREX Rates, Dollar Now N360 For "Invisibles" / Naira Exchanges At Record-low, N510 A Dollar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Dollar Now N500 by joeace2020(m): 5:07pm On Jan 30, 2017
Earning in dollars just keeps getting sweeter grin grin
Re: A Dollar Now N500 by JFT24(m): 5:18pm On Jan 30, 2017
pocohantas:
Buhari is working

Somebody say BABA *silence*
Somebody say BABA *another silence*

Ahah
are you guys are happy now??

Now, go sack Mr President tongue
pocohantas:
Buhari is working

Somebody say BABA *silence*
Somebody say BABA *another silence*

Ahah
are you guys happy now??

Now, go sack Mr President
Re: A Dollar Now N500 by Bahddo(m): 5:25pm On Jan 30, 2017
Reference:

Oga. What is FDI. Because it appears you fail to understand what is happening. FDI ars funds brought into a country by individuals, companies, but mainly financial institutions such as fund managers who invest on behalf of their clients who inturn could be government's, companies, high networth individuals, shareholders, pensioners, etc. They look out for green pastures to put their monies in. Their Bibles are sound financial reports, projections, budgets, developmental plans and strategies. Their pastors are Fitch, Moody's and other rating agencies and they go like loyal flock where these lead.

It doesn't matter whether you produce oil, charcoal or soyabeans, if the facts and figures are right, if the plans and prospects are good, they will come in mass. We have had oil since independence but they only started coming in mass when we transited to democracy showing that it is not about oil but ABOUT GOVERNANCE. Quality of governance AFFECTS the prosperity of any country. Now let me share a secret with you.

Knowledgeable investors seek to invest at the bottom of financial cycles because it hold the potential for the maximum return..... IF THINGS ARE GOING TO WORK. So it is not a bad economy that scares people, but the lack of prospects that things will turn around. So I have never worried about devaluation or the naira rate at any point in time. Infact I am an apostle of devaluation when things are tough. I am an apostle of floating the naira to decouple government from business. Devaluation ordinarily should make our assets and our economy ATTRACTIVE to investment but every investment expects a return whether short, medium or long term and nobody will invest if he cannot see a profit ahead. So it is up to government to guarantee a profit ahead or else people will continue to flee with their money and the aira will continue to weaken. The naira is completely controlled and is the barometer of peoples confidence is the government of any country.

And its slide shows you they are losing confidence and patience day after day.
bro you are making sense. This whole naira issue just tire me sad
Re: A Dollar Now N500 by BLACKCHARGER(m): 5:28pm On Jan 30, 2017
snrman:
Is dollar your currency?

So you no dey buy new phone or u think aey the phone dey fall from heaven undecided
Re: A Dollar Now N500 by kelvyn7: 5:43pm On Jan 30, 2017
orjikuramo:
Lemme cry please don't hold me, remembering my stupidity when I was always gallivanting around shouting sai Baba. I was stupid

LOLLLL grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Dollar Now N500 by ImpersonatorSS: 6:17pm On Jan 30, 2017
So far, PMB is nothing but a catastrophe... The Lord will deliver us in Jesus' Name. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: A Dollar Now N500 by ademoladeji(m): 6:30pm On Jan 30, 2017
AnyibestDede:
Do u reside around there?

Passes through there going to Iyana Ipaja
Re: A Dollar Now N500 by gud4dbest(m): 8:20pm On Jan 30, 2017
Finally, Buhari is a failure!

1 Like

Re: A Dollar Now N500 by gud4dbest(m): 8:24pm On Jan 30, 2017
yeyeboi:
Ok waiting for sarrki to come and defend his master on this one before I comment.

so u know him!When those of a feather with him talk, u shud just yawn.Of a truth, they are confused.
Re: A Dollar Now N500 by AnyibestDede(m): 9:49pm On Jan 30, 2017
ademoladeji:

Passes through there going to Iyana Ipaja
I live very close to there
Re: A Dollar Now N500 by esperon25: 3:15am On Jan 31, 2017
USD cash available @480; should have US bank account.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nationwide Implementation Of The Cashless Policy. Is This Fair On Nigerians? / Ifeanyi Ubah Is A Fraudster – Cosmas Maduka / PFS 25th Anniversary: "Started With A Borrowed Laptop, Car And Drive"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.