Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) (67446 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) / Osinbajo And Amosun Commission Procter Gamble Factory Agbara In Ogun (Photos) / Adebola Irede Daniel Bags Distinction In UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) by rusher14: 2:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
Is this Adekunle Gold's work again?
Re: Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) by Olamiplenty1(m): 2:17pm On Jan 30, 2017
fhranciz:

My brother that guy looks like a walking corpse.
I can imagine how u look if u call that handsome.
Abokis with furah de nunu brain.
That is a 74-year-old man. Upload your picture and your age now so we can tell you how miserable you may look when you clock 40-50.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 30, 2017
jossy0987:

I wonder where your brain is. you call that a walking corpse..sorry for u
U r so lame. Buhari na ur papa
Re: Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 30, 2017
Olamiplenty1:

That is a 74-year-old man. Upload your picture and your age now so we can tell you how miserable you may look when you clock 40-50.
Y are all u APC / d idiot presido supporters all in my mention. Buhari na una papa .

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) by semyman: 2:21pm On Jan 30, 2017
Wailers, where are thy sting?

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) by Anasko(m): 2:23pm On Jan 30, 2017
Most of the IPADS will die before President Muhammadu Buhari by God grace.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) by Mendelssohn(m): 2:24pm On Jan 30, 2017
GuyWise:

Do not speak what will bring shame to your househood....please

Househood?
Re: Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) by semyman: 2:24pm On Jan 30, 2017
fhranciz:

I am sure there isnobody in your entire lineage that has lived up to that age, hence this your pathetic diarrhea mouth
Re: Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 30, 2017
semyman:

I am sure there isnobody in your entire lineage that has lived up to that age, hence this your pathetic diarrhea mouth
May be ur parents died at 50.
I understand y u r so pained but I didn't kill them .
Go get a life and stay off my mention. I know u r a fan but just leave it at that.
Re: Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 2:30pm On Jan 30, 2017
[s]
rusher14:
Is this Adekunle Gold's work again?
[/s]
Re: Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) by opribo(m): 2:30pm On Jan 30, 2017
Even prof has not come out to tell us categorically what is happening to his boss that means he is also in suspense like the rest of us. A president we voted into power in the heat of a death rumor hanging over his head cannot deem it fit to at least talk to his country men to dispel the rumor instead it is picture of him crossing his legs or eating whatever with fork and knife.

Anyway only a zombie will believe all this dork and bull story.
Re: Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) by dealslip(f): 2:32pm On Jan 30, 2017
ayoolanr:

Confusionist, I don't even live in naija and I know it's Feb 5th!!
Better if it is 5th. Whatever
Re: Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) by pressplay411(m): 2:35pm On Jan 30, 2017
ddippset:
Buhari is showing no mercy on the heart conditions of the wailers. He just keeps dropping selfies on their biitch asss. Even on his best day Gej never looked this handsome.

Jonmo. Tell'em!
Re: Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) by HARDDON: 2:35pm On Jan 30, 2017
See his recession infested table angry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) by humbleself242(m): 2:36pm On Jan 30, 2017
BOOKED
Re: Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) by focus7: 2:37pm On Jan 30, 2017
Some people who are never tired of their evil hate posts will soon come here to tell us that this is a Photoshop that Amosu is eating ikokore at Shagam.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) by ogundeleai(m): 2:50pm On Jan 30, 2017
The cordial relationship between Amosun and Buhari is not something to describe as ordinary rather extraordinary...
I have been noticing this for sometime.
Now what other evidence is left to convince enemy of President about his wellbeing..
Re: Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) by kolifparis(m): 2:50pm On Jan 30, 2017
father of hate!
babyfaceafrica:
They will say its Photoshopped... Children of hate!
Re: Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) by ularibabe: 2:55pm On Jan 30, 2017
Na today? Photoshop
Re: Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) by ularibabe: 2:55pm On Jan 30, 2017
Old picture
Re: Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 2:59pm On Jan 30, 2017
This Amosun of a guy is Nigeria's number one Zombie.

You'll never see Lagos state governor in useless meetings like this; dude is too busy fixing Lagos.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 30, 2017
So these most irresponsible ever ruleth went to eat/treat in u.k despite the huge allocations to aso-rock?
Nig is a disgusting joke!

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) by Nosmog(m): 3:02pm On Jan 30, 2017
What example is PMB setting? Later him go tel boys wey dey hustle 4 themselves make dem remain 4 d country. him too dey use style run frm d instability Wey dey naija, otherwise him 4 treat himself 4 naija. Who exactly are these politicians deceiving?
Re: Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) by Beetobee(f): 3:07pm On Jan 30, 2017
fhranciz:

Woooo! Sounds like a seriously deluded pig oinking himself away to death here.
Re: Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 30, 2017
fhranciz:

hmm well done mr opa brain.. Rubbish
Re: Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) by semyman: 3:10pm On Jan 30, 2017
Nosmog:
What example is PMB setting? Later him go tel boys wey dey hustle 4 themselves make dem remain 4 d country. him too dey use style run frm d instability Wey dey naija, otherwise him 4 treat himself 4 naija. Who exactly are these politicians deceiving?
The story line is gradually changing. He is not dead again abi?

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) by bejeria101(m): 3:11pm On Jan 30, 2017
dealslip:
On Feb 6 we stand. If you like empty your archives, we don't care.

Leave them make them they upload mumu pix,dats how i saw one on fb,which was an african union meeting,apc e-rats forgot the coat of arms of the country on the chair. Kai their mumu get silicone implants
Re: Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) by semyman: 3:17pm On Jan 30, 2017
fhranciz:

May be ur parents died at 50.
I understand y u r so pained but I didn't kill them .
Go get a life and stay off my mention. I know u r a fan but just leave it at that.
If your fore bearer lived long enough, you will appreciate how older people look at that age, and at his age he looks better than most of his mates. If you don't want the visit of lizard avoid bringing home ant invested firewood. You keep running down a leader of a nation, what morals were you bestowed by those that brought you here?

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) by Surrez(m): 3:18pm On Jan 30, 2017
That man na wicked man Ahaa he no shown mercy to us at all,if Buhari like make he well nothing concern me
Re: Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 3:25pm On Jan 30, 2017
metronaija:
President Buhari having dinner with Governor Ibikunle Amosun yesterday night in the abroad UK.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/01/photo-buhari-and-gov-amosun-eat.html

Damn, my dad looks just like this man! The resemblance is uncanny.

The gods bless you, Mr. President.
Re: Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) by deolu2000(m): 3:34pm On Jan 30, 2017
PMB be like "thou prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies"

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kwankwaso House taken over by Gama Residents ahead of Kano Rerun / See White Elephant Projects By Nigerian Politicians Which You Clap About / Soldiers Praise, Pray & Worship In Church In Borno State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.