Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

I Am Confuse! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Confuse! (1131 Views)

Am Confuse Abt Wht He Does / When Big Boobs Confuse Grown Men....photos. / Am Confuse Nd Dnt Knw Wat To Do Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Confuse! by charminme(f): 5:57pm On Dec 01, 2009
I agree to date a guy that has been so so loving, nice and God fearing
but am not attracted to him
Thinking has time goes by i will fall, it is going to 2 months and am not feeling this love ooo

I feel real jealous when he his with girls that i know wants him
i dnt understand what is wrong with me
I heard it is better to be with a guy that loves u more

My question now is will the love still grow or should i leave him?

NB: leaving him is another issue cos i love the care, i knw i cant eat my cake and have it
can u now see that am a real confuse fellow
Re: I Am Confuse! by Rukkayat(f): 6:03pm On Dec 01, 2009
my sister i feel u, i remember when my older sis used 2 hav dis kind of problems and come to lament to me, bt if u think about it, even if its good for him to love u if u go into a relationship u will easily fall for sm1 else, ur being with him will be out of pity, i cnt decide 4 u, good luck though! wink
Re: I Am Confuse! by mrperfect(m): 6:14pm On Dec 01, 2009
Depends on the objective of dating him in the first place eg you can date to feel good, financial need, Me too etc, if you are not heading towards your intended goal, just leave him otherwise just ignore other things and move on with him.
Re: I Am Confuse! by charminme(f): 6:15pm On Dec 01, 2009
Thanks! But i dont think i am with him out of pity
I ENJOY THE CARE,
He his a perfect gentleman in treating his woman
Re: I Am Confuse! by omega25red(m): 6:18pm On Dec 01, 2009
If you were able to find someone who loves and cares for you what makes you think you cant do it again
I say that to say release this man so he can be with someone who truly cares about him as much as he would care about them

1 Like

Re: I Am Confuse! by charminme(f): 6:19pm On Dec 01, 2009
@mrperfect
Am not a young girl that date for dating sake
I think i want to date for future
He his a real husband material

i need charm to fall in love that is a joke lol
Re: I Am Confuse! by charminme(f): 6:21pm On Dec 01, 2009
@omega25red
I dont double date, i dnt know how to do it
that means am faithful with him and try to be loving too
Re: I Am Confuse! by omega25red(m): 6:22pm On Dec 01, 2009
charminme:

@omega25red
I dont double date, i dnt know how to do it
that means am faithful with him and try to be loving too

i never said or meant to say that you double date. i was just saying if you could find a man like that you can surely find another after you let this one go because your heart is not in it. thats all i was saying
Re: I Am Confuse! by agabaI23(m): 6:26pm On Dec 01, 2009
You want someone who is has charming as your English?
Go and look for him. Leave that man alone.

Are you Rita from KOKOMANSION?
Re: I Am Confuse! by charminme(f): 6:27pm On Dec 01, 2009
omega25red:

i never said or meant to say that you double date. i was just saying if you could find a man like that you can surely find another after you let this one go because your heart is not in it. thats all i was saying

Good guys are rear, do u know how many years it took me to find him  undecided  sorry for him to find me smiley
Re: I Am Confuse! by SisiKill1: 6:30pm On Dec 01, 2009
A dog in a manger. . .That's what you are. You can't eat the hay and you don't want the horses to have it either. Wanna know what happened to the dog? The horses joined forces and destroyed it, so be careful. Okay, i totally made that part up but it doesn't change the fact that you should watch yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confuse! by coolier(f): 6:32pm On Dec 01, 2009
charminme:

Am not a young girl that date for dating sake
I think i want to date for future
He his a real husband material

He is husband material all right, but not for you.
You can't act Love, you shouldn't. It's obvious you don't love him.
Re: I Am Confuse! by charminme(f): 6:35pm On Dec 01, 2009
coolier:

cry cry cry
Dont break my heart cry
Re: I Am Confuse! by agabaI23(m): 6:45pm On Dec 01, 2009
coolier:

Pass him on to Coolier.
Re: I Am Confuse! by coolier(f): 7:08pm On Dec 01, 2009
agabaI23:

Pass him on to Coolier.

No thanks.
Re: I Am Confuse! by Igwe9(m): 7:23pm On Dec 01, 2009
@Agaba123, howdy! cool

@poster, i don't have any advice for you.I'm sure you'll fall in love the moment he falls out of love.
smiley
Re: I Am Confuse! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 01, 2009
@poster
let me understand your dilema:
- you started dating a guy that you were not attracted to.
what was the point in doing this? you looked at it the wrong way, just like putting the carriage before the horses. you should first look for attraction of some kind and then later on check if he is husband material.
-
- you thought that the love will grow miraculously because he was husband material.
just like all the women out there thinking with their body clock/family in mind rather than with their own brain.

- you dont want him but get jealous if someone else might get him.
if you know that you are not meant to be then why dont you tell him and let this guy find his true love with the right person that definitely aint you

- you finally realized that love dont work that way and if its not there, then its not there.
the fact that he treated you right is irrelevant, put yourself in his shoes? how would you feel if he was thinking like you, would you feel good about that?

- you realize that what people told you were complete garbage.
love should be 50/50 (or close to that), dont you think that its a bit selfish to expect someone to love you more?
if someone loved you more then fine but dont hold your feelings just to make someone a slave in this relationship.
never forget that love can be lost due to ignorance/stupidity in love.

-you are desperate and think that good guys are rare.
yes they probably are but also if you look at the wrong place then you might never find the right guy.
your outlook is wrong from the get go and therefore it will be difficult to find anyone right for you.
Re: I Am Confuse! by skipo87(m): 8:48pm On Dec 01, 2009
i totally agree wt u MrBrownJAY. in addition, i think the poster is a teenager, Most teenager dnt know what they want so the act the way they do {this way}. maybe u should search ur heart and really decide what u really want.
if u are not attracted to him, there is no use wasting ur time, plus u should back out b4 its too late, after few yrs of marriage, u dnt want to wake up beside ur husband and wish you could club his head.
ppl who are attracted initially get fed up let alone a no attraction scenario.
maybe the care is what u shd hold on to. imagine u being attracted to a guy that doesn't care.
dunno sha. sit down to think with ur head.
Re: I Am Confuse! by onijogbon(m): 9:43pm On Dec 01, 2009
@poster, wo, you will stay confused confuse as has long as ya grammar continue at the rate wey it dey go so. 

Re: I Am Confuse! by skipo87(m): 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2009
agabaI23:

Are you Rita from KOKOMANSION?
hehehe i didnt c that
Re: I Am Confuse! by agabaI23(m): 11:27pm On Dec 01, 2009
Igwe I dey!
Re: I Am Confuse! by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 01, 2009
I disagree i totally understand the poster's dilemma.
here's the run down.
A.You can marry the man who loves u much and will take care of you. and during the course of it give urself time to get emotionally attached to him.that's the best type of marriage getting married to someone who loves you more.
B.Get married to someone you love, he might not be as caring as the former.

My Advice:Stick with A.cuz from experience my aunt had option A but went for B.B turned out to be a ego maniac and insecured son of a bitch who made quit her job cuz she was earning more than him and decided to cut her away from the family cuz.she try to feign happiness but i can see that regret in her eyes.Good Men are not easy to find don't get decieved.Every Good guy out there is turning Bad at a faster rate even the one advising you now.As much as love grows Love dies, Any idiot can fall in love but not everyone can be much in love with another, pls for my sake don't lose the guy.cuz if u do.u will always look back at this point and regret which is not cool.Peace

2 Likes

Re: I Am Confuse! by Czarskit(m): 12:31am On Dec 02, 2009
charminme:

I agree to date a guy that has been so so loving, nice and God fearing
but am not attracted to him
Thinking has time goes by i will fall, it is going to 2 months and am not feeling this love ooo

I feel real jealous when he his with girls that i know wants him
i dnt understand what is wrong with me
I heard it is better to be with a guy that loves u more

My question now is will the love still grow or should i leave him?

NB: leaving him is another issue cos i love the care, i knw i cant eat my cake and have it
can u now see that am a real confuse fellow

U need professional help!. . .
Re: I Am Confuse! by mamagee3(f): 2:38am On Dec 02, 2009
Why are you confused? undecided
Re: I Am Confuse! by charminme(f): 9:08am On Dec 02, 2009
NICE TALK FROM EVERYONE!

@mrbrownjay
This is where i am coming from, i was seriously heart broken years back
and since then i have not trully love

I know i have feelings for him but cannot place what exactly it is
I am scared of loving and getting hurt again

@ pc guru
Thanks for your advice, my sister told me the same thing that marriage is a different ball game
But love is important as well, i called him last night and i realize i cant leave him
I think i just have to get over the feeling of someone hurting me

@ skipo
Well, i am not a teenager not even close. U cannot tell me that u understand all things

@onijogbo and agba123

I have learnt to ignore childish comments

1 Like

Re: I Am Confuse! by 190: 9:13am On Dec 02, 2009
Just keep been CONFUSED~
the best remedy 2  any crazy situation~ grin grin
Re: I Am Confuse! by agabaI23(m): 11:30am On Dec 02, 2009
charminme:

@onijogbo and agba123

I have learnt to ignore childish comments
That's a good way to start honey! Which ones did you ignore?
Re: I Am Confuse! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2009
charminme:

@mrbrownjay
This is where i am coming from, i was seriously heart broken years back
and since then i have not trully love

I know i have feelings for him but cannot place what exactly it is
I am scared of loving and getting hurt again

i understand what you mean but the fact that you were burnt years ago shouldnt be the reason to go about it this way.
the foundation of this relationship is wrong, and we all know how ¨shaddy building work¨ end up.
the fact that you were heartbroken yrs ago shouldnt give you the right to play with peoples emotions/lives/future.

the feelings that you have for this man are the wrong ones in this situation.

if thats the way you are then,at least, let your BF know about it so he can decide for himself if he wants to be/ continue being with you or not.

if you have issues then you should deal with them first and then put yourself on the dating market again.
Re: I Am Confuse! by skipo87(m): 10:46pm On Dec 02, 2009
charminme:

NICE TALK FROM EVERYONE!

@ skipo
Well, i am not a teenager not even close. U cannot tell me that u understand all things

definitely not, i don't understand all things and since you are not a teenager maybe your mind isn't just as matured as you are to be. hopefully this should be it for you.
Re: I Am Confuse! by Youngpo413: 6:36am On Aug 14, 2014
charminme: Thanks! But i dont think i am with him out of pity
I ENJOY THE CARE,
He his a perfect gentleman in treating his woman

then what else do you want?
now I understand the meaning of "FISH BRAINS"

(1) (Reply)

You Are To Blame. / Dilemma: What Do I Do? / Pls Reply If You Are 45yrs Plus. I Need Advice. I'm Confused About Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.