Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

What Will You Do When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Dump You For Your Best Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Dump You For Your Best Friend (1101 Views)

~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ / Shameful Habits Guys Possess That Will Make Their Girlfriend Dump Them / 10 Signs That Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is About To Dump You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Dump You For Your Best Friend by calipso(m): 11:07am On Sep 14, 2010
Hi Fellas, pls be sincere:

What will you do when your Boyfriend or Girlfriend use and Dump you for your Best Friend?
Re: What Will You Do When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Dump You For Your Best Friend by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 14, 2010
give thanksgiving in church
Re: What Will You Do When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Dump You For Your Best Friend by Tosinville(m): 11:16am On Sep 14, 2010
**who can i trust in this cold world, my phony homie had a baby by my own girl**

Thats why i roll with guns but none of ma homiez can do that to me. . . . . . . . . . . . . Gun? Just joking with that lol
Re: What Will You Do When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Dump You For Your Best Friend by madlady(f): 11:20am On Sep 14, 2010
calipso:

What will you do when your Boyfriend or Girlfriend use and Dump you for your Best Friend?

Well to be honest I would find a way to get my own back. embarassed
Re: What Will You Do When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Dump You For Your Best Friend by 1102(m): 11:25am On Sep 14, 2010
I would be convicted for 2 counts of 1st degree murder.

despoil and Kidnapping!
Re: What Will You Do When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Dump You For Your Best Friend by sexylogan(m): 12:04pm On Sep 14, 2010
calipso:

I'd give the terms "torture", "Crimes against humanity" and "human rights violations" a whole new meaning.
Nonsense angry
Re: What Will You Do When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Dump You For Your Best Friend by deniyor: 2:48pm On Sep 14, 2010
They deserve each other
Re: What Will You Do When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Dump You For Your Best Friend by jaybee3(m): 2:50pm On Sep 14, 2010
hmmmmmmmm grin grin grin

Bin both of 'em and move on with me life tongue tongue
Re: What Will You Do When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Dump You For Your Best Friend by MissyB3(f): 2:53pm On Sep 14, 2010
Cry . . .Get mad . . .Cry . . .Get over it and move on.
Re: What Will You Do When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Dump You For Your Best Friend by yme1(f): 2:58pm On Sep 14, 2010
concentrate on blowing them up one way or another then move on and free them like a lolly pop cool
Re: What Will You Do When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Dump You For Your Best Friend by daduke2k(m): 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2010
hehe i had say good riddance. i got a long way to go with my life than with sum biatch
Re: What Will You Do When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Dump You For Your Best Friend by madlady(f): 5:28pm On Sep 14, 2010
y me:

concentrate on blowing them up one way or another then move on and free them like a lolly pop cool

Yes that's what they deserve. wink
Re: What Will You Do When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Dump You For Your Best Friend by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 14, 2010
first I will thank God for taking the burden away, second knowing that the dude referred eating my left over food which I was about to dispose, I will thank the guy too then if he is a good friend I kinda like, I will advice him to be careful because that food he has referred is JUNK.

The bottom line is… Girl don’t dump me.
Re: What Will You Do When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Dump You For Your Best Friend by calipso(m): 12:34pm On Sep 15, 2010
for me, i will move on with my life coz i belive in one thing and it apply to everybody, soldier goes and soldier comes

for the posters that said, kidnap or kill i think it does not what it,

it does nt make sense taking ones life all in the name of "love"
wen he/she dump you for another you can alwaiz get another
Re: What Will You Do When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Dump You For Your Best Friend by Tosinville(m): 12:49pm On Sep 15, 2010
Me either, i have never being dump by a girl before o! Na me dey shi wan le fast.

(1) (Reply)

Care And Protection / Is Emotional Affairs Also Regarded As A Love Affair / Shy And Extroverted Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.