Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Do nairaland Have The Right To Modify My Post Without Informing Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do nairaland Have The Right To Modify My Post Without Informing Me (607 Views)

I Give Seun 7 Days To Modify His Rule # 9 Or I Quit Nairaland. / Buhari Does Not Have Right To Cut His Salary — Odinkalu / Why Do Nairaland Modify My Posting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do nairaland Have The Right To Modify My Post Without Informing Me by ChapelleS: 7:06pm On Dec 01, 2009
I made a post today.A few minutes later I found out that the post has been changed.I checked my email to find out if I was informed.I didn't see any information pertaining that.Please nairaland kindly remove the modified post if you cannot feature the original.This is against freedom of information of a nigerian citizen.I hope they have not started,
Re: Do nairaland Have The Right To Modify My Post Without Informing Me by Parohfrey(f): 7:56pm On Dec 01, 2009
Yar Adua's spirit is worrying you already.
Re: Do nairaland Have The Right To Modify My Post Without Informing Me by ChapelleS: 8:02pm On Dec 01, 2009
if you are a christain,there certain people who are described as walking dead.they cant do aything.i will be happy to wrestle yar'adua's spirit.i will be nice and unprecedented to do that.

(1) (Reply)

The Trembling Eight / Constitutional Ammendement;your Input. / Nigerians In Diaspora Remit $1.7billion Annually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.