Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,353 members, 7,954,414 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:34 PM

“you Are A Bloody Illiterate,” – Nigerian Professor Blasts 2face - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “you Are A Bloody Illiterate,” – Nigerian Professor Blasts 2face (3868 Views)

Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) / Atiku Is A Bloody Nonentity – Junaid Mohammed / "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “you Are A Bloody Illiterate,” – Nigerian Professor Blasts 2face by myright: 3:09pm On Jan 30, 2017
lwkmd
Re: “you Are A Bloody Illiterate,” – Nigerian Professor Blasts 2face by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 30, 2017
the reverse is the case.......always having a voice when it concerns anyone but PMB....Mtchhhh undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided where have you been when NAF bombed IDP'c camp? where have you been when FH killed more than BH?? What singular value have you added to Nigerians other than selling handouts and molesting students angry angry angry angry angry angry angry what's that his funny name self undecided undecided undecided undecided Prof...Mtchhhhh

2 Likes

Re: “you Are A Bloody Illiterate,” – Nigerian Professor Blasts 2face by Trinity213: 4:22pm On Jan 30, 2017
I believe 2face is just trying to correct most of his mistakes made in the past and prepare for the future of the next generation, this protest is a means of fighting for the future of his so called "many" kids, fighting for a better Nigeria/tommorrow for these Kids and also a way of saying that he has come of age. "Maturity na Experience"
Re: “you Are A Bloody Illiterate,” – Nigerian Professor Blasts 2face by MarkGeraldo(m): 4:33pm On Jan 30, 2017
I presume the professor is a freak!!

Re: “you Are A Bloody Illiterate,” – Nigerian Professor Blasts 2face by Choiszman(m): 4:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
cheesy grin
vedaxcool:

That you have an irrational fear of Yoruba doesn't mean you project such on anybody with a contrary view ... for the umpteenth time I am not a Yoruba ...you liepods should know that by now .

Re: “you Are A Bloody Illiterate,” – Nigerian Professor Blasts 2face by Gfish: 8:27pm On Jan 30, 2017
Comot the "P" abeg. This guy na rof......imagine he didnt even make sense with the degree
Re: “you Are A Bloody Illiterate,” – Nigerian Professor Blasts 2face by BERNIMOORE: 9:50pm On Jan 30, 2017
Amazondepth:
Oga sir calm down joor. Nobody knows if u have slept with all the girls in the school whr u lecture. It's about the issues at stake and d need to stand up for what is right. Nobody holy Pass!
gbammm!
Re: “you Are A Bloody Illiterate,” – Nigerian Professor Blasts 2face by Mortiple(m): 1:42am On Jan 31, 2017
Professor of what? Why is he trying to gain popularity by trying to use 2Baba as a ladder? Answer: he is hungry, hence seeking for recognition from APC.

His comment doesn't depict that of a school certificate holder not to talk of an academician. Shame on Akindele "Esau" Adetoye... the worthless professor!!!
Re: “you Are A Bloody Illiterate,” – Nigerian Professor Blasts 2face by Choiszman(m): 8:49am On Jan 31, 2017
Don't mind the old fool grin cheesy
Mortiple:
Professor of what? Why is he trying to gain popularity by trying to use 2Baba as a ladder? Answer: he is hungry, hence seeking for recognition from APC.

His comment doesn't depict that of a school certificate holder not to talk of an academician. Shame on Akindele "Esau" Adetoye... the worthless professor!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra Primary School Where Biafran Anthem Is Sang As Their National Anthem / Am I A Wicked Somebody For Laughing Like This - Please Be The Judge / How I Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi And Took His Crocodile Staff – Danjuma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.