Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,123 members, 7,828,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Biafra Primary School Where Biafran Anthem Is Sang As Their National Anthem - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Primary School Where Biafran Anthem Is Sang As Their National Anthem (3789 Views)

PDP Announces Their National Convention Planning Committee / Nnamdi Azikiwe Composed The Biafran Anthem In 1966 / Chief Charles Okereke, Composer Of Biafran Anthem Declares For Abia Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Primary School Where Biafran Anthem Is Sang As Their National Anthem by hornyofife: 6:32pm On May 24, 2017

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra Primary School Where Biafran Anthem Is Sang As Their National Anthem by DaniDani(m): 7:21pm On May 24, 2017
Hahahaha. If I talk na they will tag me "afonja" but I am their fellow Igbo. Is not all Igbos that want their Biafra.
Re: Biafra Primary School Where Biafran Anthem Is Sang As Their National Anthem by evilyoruba: 8:17pm On May 24, 2017
DaniDani:
Hahahaha. If I talk na they will tag me "afonja" but I am their fellow Igbo. Is not all Igbos that want their Biafra.
You can always move to the north or west...or naturalized there....there so many Nigerians in other countries for example

25 Likes

Re: Biafra Primary School Where Biafran Anthem Is Sang As Their National Anthem by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 24, 2017
Kai this People know how how to stick hands into Afonjas' eyes and make them shout in anger.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra Primary School Where Biafran Anthem Is Sang As Their National Anthem by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 24, 2017
There is no going back.
We don't even want any restructuring

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Primary School Where Biafran Anthem Is Sang As Their National Anthem by EmeeNaka: 10:18pm On May 24, 2017
I am beginning to fear this Biafra thing o. I thought it will stop with proper changes done in Nigeria but training Children as Biafrans scares me. I am not sure I am ready for Biafra sovereign state.
Re: Biafra Primary School Where Biafran Anthem Is Sang As Their National Anthem by Mekus68: 11:10pm On May 24, 2017
Biafra Secondary School and Biafra University loading.
GOD BLESS BIAFRA

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Primary School Where Biafran Anthem Is Sang As Their National Anthem by ificatchmodeh: 11:33pm On May 24, 2017
the beginning of the end.

It's real.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Primary School Where Biafran Anthem Is Sang As Their National Anthem by paramakina202: 11:48pm On May 24, 2017
Gen Ojukwu warned them in 1968 that Bıafra can never be defeated they thought he was gloating.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Primary School Where Biafran Anthem Is Sang As Their National Anthem by Agumbankembu: 11:50pm On May 24, 2017
evilyoruba:

You can always move to the north or west...or naturalized there....there so many Nigerians in other countries for example

I bu onye Ngwa ibem?
Re: Biafra Primary School Where Biafran Anthem Is Sang As Their National Anthem by KidsNEXTdoor: 11:57pm On May 24, 2017
Gaining momentum by the minute

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Primary School Where Biafran Anthem Is Sang As Their National Anthem by KidsNEXTdoor: 11:59pm On May 24, 2017
DaniDani:
Ask your mum questions
She is hiding something big from you

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Primary School Where Biafran Anthem Is Sang As Their National Anthem by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 12:01am On May 25, 2017
Can't they take things slowly?
Re: Biafra Primary School Where Biafran Anthem Is Sang As Their National Anthem by Nobody: 12:09am On May 25, 2017
BoleynDynaSTY:

Hahaha...afonja! Take things slowly to ease the pain on you? With the way things are going fast, you will wake up one morning to learn that Biafraa has gone. Lol..Afonja

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Primary School Where Biafran Anthem Is Sang As Their National Anthem by Nobody: 12:31am On May 25, 2017
Sw
Re: Biafra Primary School Where Biafran Anthem Is Sang As Their National Anthem by LukmonSodiq(m): 6:07am On May 25, 2017
BoleynDynaSTY:
My brother, what you're seeing now is a raging tsunami. The future doesn't look very bright for a faltering One Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Primary School Where Biafran Anthem Is Sang As Their National Anthem by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 7:05am On May 25, 2017
Real2020:

Hahaha...afonja! Take things slowly to ease the pain on you? With the way things are going fast, you will wake up one morning to learn that Biafraa has gone. Lol..Afonja
What makes me an AfonjA? I am more igbo than you'll ever be in this life and the next. You're truly a kid.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Primary School Where Biafran Anthem Is Sang As Their National Anthem by nyabingi(m): 7:31am On May 25, 2017
Even kids in Private owned schools are being thought the Biafran National Anthem, I was surprised when a 7Year old saluted me with "God bless Biafra" and he sang the Anthem without missing s stanza, The truth is that just as the north train their children from cradles on how to hate non Muslims and all Islamic doctrines the Biafrans have taken the same initiatives and its paying huge, currently the ministry of education removed history from school curriculums, in most school in the SE both private and public, the subject is being toughy with strong emphasis on "the immediate and remote cause of the Nigerian Civil War of 1966" thought the courses will not be included in their external exams!

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Primary School Where Biafran Anthem Is Sang As Their National Anthem by Nobody: 7:46am On May 25, 2017
BoleynDynaSTY:
[s]What makes me an AfonjA? I am more igbo than you'll ever be in this life and the next. You're truly a kid.[/s]

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Primary School Where Biafran Anthem Is Sang As Their National Anthem by nku5: 7:54am On May 25, 2017
EmeeNaka:
I am beginning to fear this Biafra thing o. I thought it will stop with proper changes done in Nigeria but training Children as Biafrans scares me. I am not sure I am ready for Biafra sovereign state.

Honestly I am surprised but if our people really want it the wisest thing to do is play our role help guide the process and building of the new country. Because as I don dey see am...

1 Like

Re: Biafra Primary School Where Biafran Anthem Is Sang As Their National Anthem by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 7:56am On May 25, 2017
[quote author=Real2020 post=56853639][/quote] take your time and read through my posts, ignorant child
Re: Biafra Primary School Where Biafran Anthem Is Sang As Their National Anthem by papaejima1: 7:59am On May 25, 2017
BoleynDynaSTY:
We are not even moving fast enough as it is

9 Likes

Re: Biafra Primary School Where Biafran Anthem Is Sang As Their National Anthem by lereinter(m): 8:15am On May 25, 2017
my joy is too see ibos line up to collect visa to come lagos and kano for business

how free and healthy will ibadan be when all the ibos are moved to their state

one of the problem of nig is overpopulation biafra will solve it

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Primary School Where Biafran Anthem Is Sang As Their National Anthem by ak47mann(m): 8:23am On May 25, 2017
Biafra is not a joke some NL thought screaming Igbos up and down with their china phones will make Igbo marginalization increased.My fellow BFS,the zoo reputation is damaged.shouting restructuring will not save Nigeria the country is not going to survive in few years time due to the atrocities and genocide committed in the name of one Nigeria.Be honest to yourself tell me which part of the country in this earth really like Nigeria or her government?every week in Uk they deport 50 Nigerians same thing in Africa America and Asia.One Nigeria is evidently proven that is built on selfishness,wickedness,and greediness.There is no basic of being one Nigeria coolss

9 Likes

Re: Biafra Primary School Where Biafran Anthem Is Sang As Their National Anthem by IkediEbubes: 9:10am On May 25, 2017
ificatchmodeh:
the beginning of the end.

It's real.

You yaff change handle from bounty007 to this one. Chaii
Re: Biafra Primary School Where Biafran Anthem Is Sang As Their National Anthem by ificatchmodeh: 9:12am On May 25, 2017
IkediEbubes:

You yaff change handle from bounty007 to this one. Chaii

who be this angry

1 Like

Re: Biafra Primary School Where Biafran Anthem Is Sang As Their National Anthem by IkediEbubes: 9:13am On May 25, 2017
ificatchmodeh:

who be this angry

Keep changing handles like your dirty boxers.
Re: Biafra Primary School Where Biafran Anthem Is Sang As Their National Anthem by ificatchmodeh: 9:15am On May 25, 2017
IkediEbubes:

Keep changing handles like your dirty boxers.

thank you. next..

1 Like

Re: Biafra Primary School Where Biafran Anthem Is Sang As Their National Anthem by MrAlfa: 9:41am On May 25, 2017
We have already left the Zoo.

No amount of bullets can stop us.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Primary School Where Biafran Anthem Is Sang As Their National Anthem by freethesheeple(m): 9:50am On May 25, 2017
God bless Biafra.
Ah tell u,Out 100 people,97 are silient inborn Biafrans....
Cant believe my eyes..
God bless Nnamdi Kanu.
The worst thing is to pass this biafra agaitation to the kids..Their brain will be hard to be erased.
Dont play with children

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Primary School Where Biafran Anthem Is Sang As Their National Anthem by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 10:02am On May 25, 2017
DaniDani:
unity begger. go to ur north and eat your cow meat and onions.

your days as one Nigeria are numbered

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Jan 15th 1966 Military Coup Was Not An 'igbo Coup'. / ‘davido Is The Reason I Lost The Presidential Election” – Atiku (SATIRE NEWS) / Obaseki Gets New Certificate From NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.