Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,451 members, 7,861,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:19 AM

You Gave The Better One To Steve! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / You Gave The Better One To Steve! (623 Views)

Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home / When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay At Home / What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Gave The Better One To Steve! by elvismike(m): 7:12pm On Dec 01, 2009
Pedro and Maria got married.  Pedro was experienced, while Maria was naive.  On
their wedding night, when Pedro removed his clothes, Maria asked, “Pedro!  What is that handle-like thing hanging between your legs?”

Pedro was a quick thinker. “Maria, I am the only man in the world with one of these handles that will give you immense pleasure… And then he proudly showed her what it was for.  Maria was more than pleased.

After the honeymoon was over, Pedro went back to work.  He returned home to
find an upset Maria waiting on their front porch.

“Pedro, you said you were the only man in the world with one of those and yet
today, when I saw Steve changing his clothes behind the shed, he had one, too!” 

Ever fast on his feet, Pedro said, “Oh, Maria, Steve is my best friend… since I had two, I gave him one.  So he is the only other man in the world with one.”

A sceptical Maria accepted this answer, but when Pedro returned home the next
day, an agitated Maria was waiting on the porch.

“Maria?  Now  what's wrong?”

“Damn it, Pedro. You gave the better one to Steve!”
Re: You Gave The Better One To Steve! by romsky: 11:51am On Dec 04, 2009
awww poor naive babe indeed
Re: You Gave The Better One To Steve! by Ben13: 2:12pm On Dec 04, 2009
Steve must be a thief!
Re: You Gave The Better One To Steve! by dani1luv: 3:28pm On Dec 04, 2009
Eyaaa. Good Joke anyway!
Re: You Gave The Better One To Steve! by flekan(m): 9:31pm On Dec 04, 2009
Lol!
Re: You Gave The Better One To Steve! by studio43(m): 10:06pm On Dec 04, 2009
Lol

(1) (Reply)

When I Was In The World They Call Me Abdul But Now You Can Call Me: / Joke Of The Day / Going The Distance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.