Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,457 members, 7,853,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:14 AM

When I Was In The World They Call Me Abdul But Now You Can Call Me: - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When I Was In The World They Call Me Abdul But Now You Can Call Me: (619 Views)

”I Was Drunk When I Proposed To This Babe Yesterday. / Help Me Thank God..i Was Attack Last Nite By Two Unknown Monsters [pic] / If I Was President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When I Was In The World They Call Me Abdul But Now You Can Call Me: by Elmos: 2:57am On Mar 28, 2010
One sunny afternoon, an Hausa man was leading his flock to grace, a few of the animal strayed onto the highway, he went after it, and for the first time in his life, he was seen a nice tarred road, he stood and savoring the beauty of what was before him, suddenly a car ran into him and knocked him down, he fell down and lost consciousness, the occupant of the car took him in his car, to an hospital, meanwhile the Hausa has never before that time been to an hospital, two days after, he slowly regain his consciousness, and when he scan through the room he was, he was amazed, and smile to himself, not quite long a nurse enter the room, and ask the house man, his name since his name was not known, the Hausa man explained, he but I though Angel knows everything, well if you still want to know, when I was in the world they call me Abdullah, but now that I am in Heaven, you can call me any name, the nurse could not understand what the Hausa man was saying, still confused, the Hausa man asked again, when will I go and see Allah? And please tell Anabi Muhammad that I am here, Haba, angel they fine ooo. It was the last question that made the nurse to understand, she told the Hausa man that he is still alive and not in Heaven, but only in an hospital, after the nurse explanation the Hausa man was so angry, for he thought he had made heaven
Re: When I Was In The World They Call Me Abdul But Now You Can Call Me: by Becky86: 7:59am On Mar 28, 2010
Nice one there
Re: When I Was In The World They Call Me Abdul But Now You Can Call Me: by studio43(m): 8:13am On Mar 28, 2010
Nice joke brother
keep it up
Re: When I Was In The World They Call Me Abdul But Now You Can Call Me: by Dyt(f): 8:14pm On Mar 28, 2010
Nice one dey say!

(1) (Reply)

Real Life Joke Part 2 / Americans Are Not Stupid / Grand Pa And Grand Son!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.