Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification (17261 Views)

Free US & UK Paypal Account To Withdraw Your Freelance Programming Earnings / Virtual Credit Cards *VCC* For Paypal Verification %100 / How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 7:03am On Jul 26, 2017
Verify USA PayPal account
Re: Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification by grandstar(m): 7:23am On Jul 26, 2017
Funny thing is that I saw something similar on the Virgin airline magazine and it was priced £25. I wish I bought it then.
Re: Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification by wink2015(m): 5:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
Nice share
Re: Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 6:25am On Jul 31, 2017
grandstar:
Funny thing is that I saw something similar on the Virgin airline magazine and it was priced £25. I wish I bought it then.

Ok interesting you should have bought it
Re: Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 6:24am On Aug 03, 2017
Usa phone number for verification
Re: Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 3:01am On Aug 06, 2017
PayPal verification is now easy
Re: Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 6:24am On Aug 08, 2017
Phone number for PayPal verification
Re: Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 16, 2017
Are you the one selling the UK/USA sim card? I want to verify my PayPal with a USA mobile phone number. Can I activate the USA number here in Nigeria?

pauljumbo:
Re: Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 5:34am On Aug 17, 2017
NubiLove:
Are you the one selling the UK/USA sim card? I want to verify my PayPal with a USA mobile phone number. Can I activate the USA number here in Nigeria?

No I am not the one selling the number I only make referrals
Re: Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 9:20pm On Aug 26, 2017
PayPal phone number
Re: Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 4:42am On Aug 28, 2017
Re: Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification by MICHEAL346(m): 3:57pm On Aug 28, 2017
pauljumbo:
Thanks
can you post the app here lets test it?

i posted this long time again and it looks like some people are still not sure of how to tackle this issue - let me clarify this within the shortest time i can. simply make use of your google app play store on your android and type in "textplus" also try "freetext" (the name of the first apps)... now tell me, are you finding it working now? You Can Call Me on 08089682718, for more supports. Cheers
Re: Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 5:53am On Aug 29, 2017
MICHEAL346:

i posted this long time again and it looks like some people are still not sure of how to tackle this issue - let me clarify this within the shortest time i can. simply make use of your google app play store on your android and type in "textplus" also try "freetext" (the name of the first apps)... now tell me, are you finding it working now? You Can Call Me on 08089682718, for more supports. Cheers

Oh ok
Noted
Re: Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 2:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
Re: Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 5:45am On Sep 02, 2017
phone number for paypal verification
Re: Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 8:55pm On Sep 06, 2017
get phone number for paypal verification
Re: Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 7:00am On Sep 08, 2017
Re: Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 7:33am On Sep 09, 2017
paypal phone number verification nigeria
Re: Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 10:33am On Sep 12, 2017
phone number paypal
Re: Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 9:55am On Sep 13, 2017
paypal phone number
Re: Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 9:54am On Sep 14, 2017
phone number for paypal
Re: Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification by lactotito: 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
Do it.
Re: Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 7:58am On Sep 20, 2017
lactotito:
Do it.

Noted
Re: Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification by feminineA: 12:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
pauljumbo:
phone number for paypal
UK phone number??
Re: Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 7:10am On Oct 02, 2017
feminineA:

UK phone number??

yes uk phone number
Re: Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 7:36am On Oct 11, 2017
Re: Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 11:15am On Oct 15, 2017
Re: Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 6:37am On Jan 04, 2018
Re: Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification by Ekg911(m): 1:40pm On Apr 05, 2018
Ucheosefoh:
Download Primo app on play store and verify your number, you will be given a USA phone which you will use to verify PayPal and any USA number verification. The good news is, it is free
Please I don't understand primo..you said its free, the number I'm seeing on the app! Is that the number I can use or the one I will buy ?09033338330
Re: Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification by godwinweb(m): 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2018
we are open and verify paypal account for your small business.. we are solution bringers and problem solver for any paypal issues.. call or whatsapp 090 60 141 365
pauljumbo:
Are you looking for a real phone number to verify your USA PayPal account? You can now get a real USA and UK phone number to verify PayPal and any other service that require phone verification quickly using real sim card number from anywhere in the world.

Previously you can use virtual phone numbers like textmeup and google voice number to verify PayPal account, but they have upgraded their bot you can’t use a virtual number to verify PayPal anymore, you are left with the only option of using real USA phone number.

how do I get real USA phone number for PayPal verification?

You can now get a real USA and UK simcard at www.simcardglobal.com; the Simcard is a dual phone number it has both us and UK phone number.

you can use it from any part of the world all you need to do is to go to the website and register to get the sim cards after registration you make payment to get the sim card they will send it to you.

watch video on how to get usa sim card for paypal verification

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdHPnsoTDZ4&feature=youtu.be

Read more on how to get USA and UK sim card for PayPal verification here http://pauljumbo.com/phone-number-for-usa-and-uk-paypal-verification
Re: Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 3:41pm On Apr 05, 2018
Get phone numbers for paypal verification

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CAC Has Moved From Their Yaba Office To Lagos Island / Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry / With These Your Business And Career Will Take A Giant Leap!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.