Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,265 members, 7,829,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Kanu Nwakwo Is My Inspiration - Laura Ikeji - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanu Nwakwo Is My Inspiration - Laura Ikeji (31885 Views)

Kanu Nwakwo Seen With Arsenal Legendary Coach, Arsene Wenger. PHOTOS / 'My Son And My Nephew' - Laura Ikeji Poses With Her Son And Linda Ikeji's Son / Kanu Nwakwo And His Brother, Ogbonna Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Nwakwo Is My Inspiration - Laura Ikeji by wolesmile(m): 4:01pm On Jan 30, 2017
Don't tell me Linda "SmellySomething" Ikeji's Fashion blogger sister's story hit the front page again! Gosh!
That's the third time today!
No worthy news again?
Re: Kanu Nwakwo Is My Inspiration - Laura Ikeji by firstclassmumu: 4:01pm On Jan 30, 2017
please somebody should help me and check the details of these numbers 08023434309 08110748744
08164451021 angry
Re: Kanu Nwakwo Is My Inspiration - Laura Ikeji by Ahmadgani(m): 4:01pm On Jan 30, 2017
Why wont he be?
Re: Kanu Nwakwo Is My Inspiration - Laura Ikeji by Ugoeze2016: 4:02pm On Jan 30, 2017
Kanu papilo is a nice man, you will think he is the groom sef, dancing not minding anyone smiley

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwakwo Is My Inspiration - Laura Ikeji by obie206(m): 4:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
Even if Kanu give am belle, nobody go know because the two brothers resemble. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwakwo Is My Inspiration - Laura Ikeji by goldedprince: 4:07pm On Jan 30, 2017
and una say ashawo no be work?
na olosho dey marry best husband.
he abandon all the born again girls for him church and choose olosho
Re: Kanu Nwakwo Is My Inspiration - Laura Ikeji by jbgeorge: 4:13pm On Jan 30, 2017
Let us give your home a 'face lift' with our array of 3D wallpapers, 3D Wall Panels. You could combine with stucco paint or satin. We install high quality glass and stainless railings. (www.decormastersltd.com)
Re: Kanu Nwakwo Is My Inspiration - Laura Ikeji by IamAthens(m): 4:16pm On Jan 30, 2017
Abeg o. Can someone pls tell me what this Laura lady does for a living and how she has improved anything at all in Nigeria? D babe mata don tire me for dis platform.
Re: Kanu Nwakwo Is My Inspiration - Laura Ikeji by Burgerlomo: 4:20pm On Jan 30, 2017
Omoakinsuyi:
Make Kanu no dey sample this old mama Ekwe oooo. Ogbonna no sleep with ya two eyes closed ooo

grin Papilo no go try am, na forbidden fruit her ekwe be to him
Re: Kanu Nwakwo Is My Inspiration - Laura Ikeji by SmartyPants(m): 4:22pm On Jan 30, 2017
Jollyo:
Papilo and his brother look very much alike with same style

And both played football in Europe though many people do not know of Ogbonna
Re: Kanu Nwakwo Is My Inspiration - Laura Ikeji by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 30, 2017
She don dey eye kanu be dat na
Re: Kanu Nwakwo Is My Inspiration - Laura Ikeji by SantaDomino(m): 4:26pm On Jan 30, 2017
Emmypongaim:
Very soon you will start banging him
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwakwo Is My Inspiration - Laura Ikeji by SantaDomino(m): 4:27pm On Jan 30, 2017
Omoakinsuyi:
Make Kanu no dey sample this old mama Ekwe oooo. Ogbonna no sleep with ya two eyes closed ooo

Re: Kanu Nwakwo Is My Inspiration - Laura Ikeji by sweetchii: 4:30pm On Jan 30, 2017
FemiFaniKayode:
Olosho did not tell us she wished it was Kanu she was marrying and yanshing i give this girl 2years , 3months and 5days this ruse of a union will crash like her ugly face
Why evil?
Re: Kanu Nwakwo Is My Inspiration - Laura Ikeji by nabegibeg: 4:35pm On Jan 30, 2017
Kanu has suddenly become your motivation becos u marry im younger brother.

Scam
Re: Kanu Nwakwo Is My Inspiration - Laura Ikeji by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 30, 2017
FemiFaniKayode:
Olosho did not tell us she wished it was Kanu she was marrying and yanshing i give this girl 2years , 3months and 5days this ruse of a union will crash like her ugly face

Your heart is evil. What has she done to you? Have you met her before? Don't let silly posts you read online affect your opinion about her.

Some dolts will say that she is living off her sister's fame! So bloody what? Linda is her sister...her blood sister. People should deal with it.
Why wish her ill lucks?? Just like the phools that spread bad news and wish Buhari bad luck. Are you guys God?

Why are your hearts so clouded with jealousy? When you point finger at another person, lots more fingers are directed towards you.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwakwo Is My Inspiration - Laura Ikeji by months: 4:51pm On Jan 30, 2017
gbosaa:

Your heart is evil. What has she done to you? Have you met her before? Don't let silly posts you read online affect your opinion about her.

Some dolts will say that she is living off her sister's fame! So bloody what? Linda is her sister...her blood sister. People should deal with it.
Why wish her I'll lucks?? Just like the phools that spread bad news and wish Buhari bad luck. Are you guys God?

Why are your hearts so clouded with jealousy? When you point finger at another person, lots more fingers are directed towards you.

E dey pain dem say she marry her fellow Igbo, u dont know how this Yoruba people reason. Even monkey reason better than them. That is y dey use juju to marry a woman otherwise not interested. Whilst they insist their yoruba girls do not marry igbo men, dey want igbo girls to marry yoruba men. Basically, impregnate all of them, igbo and yoruba together, some will be baby mamas the other will be wife. They are out to destroy the igbo nation.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/10/20/igbo-man-marries-igbo-woman-jailed-oap-freeze/

https://www.bellanaija.com/2016/11/freeze-agrees-with-chiekezi-dozie-if-youre-a-yoruba-man-and-you-want-to-be-successful-in-life-marry-an-igbo-woman/
Re: Kanu Nwakwo Is My Inspiration - Laura Ikeji by months: 4:56pm On Jan 30, 2017
FemiFaniKayode:

Make e pain u reach 2morrow. tongue
Re: Kanu Nwakwo Is My Inspiration - Laura Ikeji by LoveJesus87(m): 5:03pm On Jan 30, 2017
Emmypongaim:
Very soon you will start banging him
grin grin grin grin
Na after d reggae play the blues... grin

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwakwo Is My Inspiration - Laura Ikeji by Greatdestiny017(f): 5:32pm On Jan 30, 2017
Why are you wishing her marriage to crash?
FemiFaniKayode:
Olosho did not tell us she wished it was Kanu she was marrying and yanshing i give this girl 2years , 3months and 5days this ruse of a union will craswh like her ugly face
Re: Kanu Nwakwo Is My Inspiration - Laura Ikeji by goldenarrow: 6:02pm On Jan 30, 2017
Gerarrahere grin
Re: Kanu Nwakwo Is My Inspiration - Laura Ikeji by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 30, 2017
My urge to slap this woman keeps increasing every time I see her news.
Re: Kanu Nwakwo Is My Inspiration - Laura Ikeji by brytee: 6:25pm On Jan 30, 2017
Now the picture is becoming clearer, their traditional wedding picture looked like the wedding was BTW Laura ikeji and kanu, while ogbonna looked like he was photo bombing..... I hope ogbonna wasn't just a means to an end.
Re: Kanu Nwakwo Is My Inspiration - Laura Ikeji by lacoach: 7:13pm On Jan 30, 2017
And what is Kanu's wife to you?. Your rival abi. I see you.
Re: Kanu Nwakwo Is My Inspiration - Laura Ikeji by Alphageometrix: 7:30pm On Jan 30, 2017
Ovokoo:
Laura Ikeji was full of praises for the brother to her new wedded husband, Kanu Nwankwo. She said:

@kingkanu4 was so lit He was so happy and joyous, danced more than Boo and I did. You can see his happiness came from within. He was my motivation that day because he kept on going and asked us to enjoy every moment. Even when the crowd became overwhelming he didn’t stop having fun. Wow. He was more than amazing. Thank u x10000. @kingkanu4 I love ur brother. In fact I’m obsessed with him, lol, I’ll try to be the best wife to him. LIK

http://ovoko.com.ng/laura-ikeji-kanu-nwankwo-inspiration/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BP48q-6FxjK/?taken-by=lauraikeji

. Ebidosia onato darling..darling, gigigi.. Gagaga.. ka oganafionu.
Re: Kanu Nwakwo Is My Inspiration - Laura Ikeji by WaffenSS(m): 8:02pm On Jan 30, 2017
Gten:
There is something off about Laura, I just can't place my hands on it. Hope it works, please transfer the anointing to aunty before ppl start believing wizzy.

Ogbonna right now.......

Her eyes are too wide apart...
Re: Kanu Nwakwo Is My Inspiration - Laura Ikeji by sexysailor(m): 12:01am On Jan 31, 2017
pls b sure
Re: Kanu Nwakwo Is My Inspiration - Laura Ikeji by toshmann(m): 12:36am On Jan 31, 2017
obie206:
Even if Kanu give am belle, nobody go know because the two brothers resemble. grin

Bad guy. grin

One of my brothers pikin resemble me wella, anyways, i was in a different country and never met them until the kid was about 3yrs
Re: Kanu Nwakwo Is My Inspiration - Laura Ikeji by Ovokoo: 8:50am On Jan 31, 2017
toshmann:

Bad guy. grin

One of my brothers pikin resemble me wella, anyways, i was in a different country and never met them until the kid was about 3yrs

Oga, idikwa sure? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gifty Drops Beautiful Makeup Picture - Calls Herself A 'god' / Timi Dakolo Ties Towel, Seats On Bicycle With His 3 Children (photo) / Banky W And Adesua Attend Noble Igwe And Daughter's Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.