Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Job Vacancy For The Role Of Social Media Manager - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Vacancy For The Role Of Social Media Manager (583 Views)

The Role Of An N-power Beneficiary Is So Much More. / Massive Recruitment At The Nig Institute Of Social And Economic Research (NISER) / Role Of Digital Geek In A Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Vacancy For The Role Of Social Media Manager by maficool(f): 2:51pm On Jan 30, 2017
Job vacancy available for the role of ‘Social Media Manager’.

Job Title: Social Media Manager
Job Description:
• Development of brand awareness and online reputation.
• SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic.
• Content management.
• Cultivation of leads and sales.
• Relating with clients by phone and email.

Requirements:
• Must be a University graduate.
• Good ‘social media marketing’ experience.
• Customer service experience.
• Must be articulate & fluent in English language.
• Must be a female.

Please note: Vacancy is open to ONLY people living around these axis: Egbeda/Akowanjo, Iyana-ipaja, Ipaja.

Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: info@relocate.com.ng.

Kindly put the 'job title' as the subject of the email. Thank you.
Re: Job Vacancy For The Role Of Social Media Manager by maficool(f): 4:47pm On Jan 30, 2017
info@relocate.com.ng
Re: Job Vacancy For The Role Of Social Media Manager by Jglad(f): 5:16pm On Jan 30, 2017
Hi, I stay in Ayobo and I have a good knowledge of the Internet. Please can you elaborate on the organization?
Re: Job Vacancy For The Role Of Social Media Manager by Nofuckgiven: 6:52pm On Jan 30, 2017
maficool:
Job vacancy available for the role of ‘Social Media Manager’.

Job Tittle: Social Media Manager
Job Description:
• Development of brand awareness and online reputation.
• SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic.
• Content management.
• Cultivation of leads and sales.
• Relating with clients by phone and email.

Requirements:
• Must be a University graduate.
• Good ‘social media marketing’ experience.
• Customer service experience.
• Must be articulate & fluent in English language.
• Must be a female.

Please note: Vacancy is open to ONLY people living around these axis: Egbeda/Akowanjo, Iyana-ipaja, Ipaja.

Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: info@relocate.com.ng.

Kindly put the 'job tittle' as the subject of the email. Thank you.
Can someone at Agege apply??
Re: Job Vacancy For The Role Of Social Media Manager by uzoexcel(m): 7:00pm On Jan 30, 2017
Jglad:
Hi, I stay in Ayobo and I have a good knowledge of the Internet. Please can you elaborate on the organization?

The bolded is so vague and doesnt qualify you
Re: Job Vacancy For The Role Of Social Media Manager by Jglad(f): 7:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
uzoexcel:

The bolded is so vague and doesnt qualify you

Thanks for the input but that wasn't a cover letter, it's just a statement made to get my question in motion... U can help me out, since u obviously know more. Thanks alot though, seriously.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Police Training 2017 / Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board 2017 Nigeria Job Openings / Cleaning Supervisor Needed Urgently {male}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.