Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

My Engagement Plans What Do You Guys Think (picture Added) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Engagement Plans What Do You Guys Think (picture Added) (4408 Views)

My Engagement Ring Is Too Small / I Quit My Engagement / This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Engagement Plans What Do You Guys Think (picture Added) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 30, 2017
na valentine day i wan propose oooo change of plans , just got home from work , i am off to find ring for her grin man done old finish

see my plans and pls advice if you get beta idea

on val day i wont call her all day , allow her to get mad then around 8pm wen she done vex belle full , her friend go invite her out with her friend boyfriend , dem go disturb am till she agree and at the bar , while she is frowning , the lights in the place will go off and when the light comes on i will be in her front asking her to marry me with the ring grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Engagement Plans What Do You Guys Think (picture Added) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 30, 2017
Your plan make die grin

Ride on brO.

Congrats cheesy

#YOLO

5 Likes

Re: My Engagement Plans What Do You Guys Think (picture Added) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:26pm On Jan 30, 2017
cool
Re: My Engagement Plans What Do You Guys Think (picture Added) by Kentura(m): 3:26pm On Jan 30, 2017
Just pray another nigga no go snatch am while u dy wait for 8pm.

Congrats tho... It's a long journey.

5 Likes

Re: My Engagement Plans What Do You Guys Think (picture Added) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 30, 2017
Any girl who marries you is on a long thing.

You're not psychologically matured yet.

13 Likes

Re: My Engagement Plans What Do You Guys Think (picture Added) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 30, 2017
richommie:
Your plan make die grin

Ride on brO.

Congrats cheesy

#YOLO
boss regards , hopefully na october things i hope say you go come ooooo
Re: My Engagement Plans What Do You Guys Think (picture Added) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 30, 2017
Benita27:

Must u insult him? undecided

Na wah for you sef.

#YOLO

11 Likes

Re: My Engagement Plans What Do You Guys Think (picture Added) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 30, 2017
judeefcc:
boss regards , hopefully na october things i hope say you go come ooooo
Sure thing. . .just holla me dat time. . .
I hope say kush go dey oo cheesy

#YOLO
Re: My Engagement Plans What Do You Guys Think (picture Added) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 30, 2017
richommie:

Na wah for you sef.

#YOLO

That is the truth, not an insult.

2 Likes

Re: My Engagement Plans What Do You Guys Think (picture Added) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 30, 2017
richommie:
Sure thing. . .just holla me dat time. . .
I hope say kush go dey oo cheesy

#YOLO
nothing does you wink
Re: My Engagement Plans What Do You Guys Think (picture Added) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 30, 2017
richommie:

Na wah for you sef.

#YOLO

ignore that girl abeg no waste weed on am

3 Likes

Re: My Engagement Plans What Do You Guys Think (picture Added) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 30, 2017
grin

Nice movie.. Plz make it HD copy at least.. cool cool

2 Likes

Re: My Engagement Plans What Do You Guys Think (picture Added) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 30, 2017
Your plan make better sense and a big congrats on your upcoming engagement.By the way what of those ur female crushes on nairaland like conc niggeress,stupedinlove and cocheesycheesy...na how dem go feel?...a big congrats once again.

2 Likes

Re: My Engagement Plans What Do You Guys Think (picture Added) by waluga(m): 3:46pm On Jan 30, 2017
Benita27:

wetin come concern yuh Aproko.....oloku shoku abidogun oun k'epe.....no go mind ur own business maybe someone go do d same to yuh.....cos all i see is a jealous bitch or fake moniker here....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Engagement Plans What Do You Guys Think (picture Added) by waluga(m): 3:48pm On Jan 30, 2017
weldone jare bro....more blessing....haters gone hate...#diafada

1 Like

Re: My Engagement Plans What Do You Guys Think (picture Added) by jashar(f): 3:50pm On Jan 30, 2017
grin
Re: My Engagement Plans What Do You Guys Think (picture Added) by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 3:51pm On Jan 30, 2017
Bro is dis ur only shirt or jst ur favourite/best? Itz always dis shirt in all ur pixz

6 Likes

Re: My Engagement Plans What Do You Guys Think (picture Added) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 30, 2017
I think its a joke
Re: My Engagement Plans What Do You Guys Think (picture Added) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 30, 2017
waluga:
wetin come concern yuh Aproko.....oloku shoku abidogun oun k'epe.....no go mind ur own business maybe someone go do d same to yuh.....cos all i see is a jealous bitch or fake moniker here....
Congrats!, you just made sense for once in your life.
hw do u plan to play d script u put dere?
Re: My Engagement Plans What Do You Guys Think (picture Added) by waluga(m): 3:54pm On Jan 30, 2017
Benita27:
Congrats!, you just made sense for once in your life.

Re: My Engagement Plans What Do You Guys Think (picture Added) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 30, 2017
[quote author=waluga post=53267360][/quote]

Was that your best shot?. cheesy grin
Re: My Engagement Plans What Do You Guys Think (picture Added) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 30, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
Bro is dis ur only shirt or jst ur favourite/best? Itz always dis shirt in all ur pixz
cheesycheesycheesy u don come againcheesy
Re: My Engagement Plans What Do You Guys Think (picture Added) by Airforce1(m): 4:00pm On Jan 30, 2017
judeefcc:
na valentine day i wan propose oooo change of plans , just got home from work , i am off to find ring for her grin man done old finish

on val day i wont call her all day , allow her to get mad then around 8pm wen she done vex belle full , her friend go invite her out with her friend boyfriend , dem go disturb am till she agree and at the bar , while she is frowning , the lights in the place will go off and when the light comes on i will be in her front asking her to marry me with the ring

Romantic!

Congrats.
Re: My Engagement Plans What Do You Guys Think (picture Added) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 30, 2017
judeefcc:

on val day i wont call her all day , allow her to get mad then around 8pm wen she done vex belle full , her friend go invite her out with her friend boyfriend , dem go disturb am till she agree and at the bar , while she is frowning , the lights in the place will go off and when the light comes on i will be in her front asking her to marry me with the ring grin

That's so romantic.
Re: My Engagement Plans What Do You Guys Think (picture Added) by Edwinmason(m): 4:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
Benita27:
Re: My Engagement Plans What Do You Guys Think (picture Added) by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 4:06pm On Jan 30, 2017
lefulefu:
cheesycheesycheesy u don come againcheesy
na ? I ask am o grin cheesy grin
Re: My Engagement Plans What Do You Guys Think (picture Added) by Vickysnipe147(m): 4:08pm On Jan 30, 2017
you have a nice idea, but am worried that if she gets angry, bad ideas might enter her mind and that's when f**kboys will call her and before you know your babe Is banging another guy on Valentine's Day because u didn't take her out. just saying though.... I wish you all the best and I pray devil doesn't enter her that Day.

1 Like

Re: My Engagement Plans What Do You Guys Think (picture Added) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 30, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
grin
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
cheesycheesy
Re: My Engagement Plans What Do You Guys Think (picture Added) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 30, 2017
lalasticlala come and learn from Jude tongue

nice idea Jude
Re: My Engagement Plans What Do You Guys Think (picture Added) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 4:38pm On Jan 30, 2017
u want to do undertaker style of proposing abi
Re: My Engagement Plans What Do You Guys Think (picture Added) by TrapHedges(m): 4:40pm On Jan 30, 2017
Yansh no get teeth but e dey cut shlt grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Viral: See What Our Future Leaders Are Posting On Facebook / Nicki Minaj Gets Wet In Saucy New Photos / A Guy I Met On Facebook Added Something To My Drink On Our First Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.