Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

My Engagement Plans What Do You Guys Think (picture Added) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Engagement Plans What Do You Guys Think (picture Added) (4408 Views)

My Engagement Ring Is Too Small / I Quit My Engagement / This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys (2) (3) (4)

My Engagement Plans What Do You Guys Think (picture Added) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 30, 2017
na valentine day i wan propose oooo change of plans , just got home from work , i am off to find ring for her grin man done old finish

see my plans and pls advice if you get beta idea

on val day i wont call her all day , allow her to get mad then around 8pm wen she done vex belle full , her friend go invite her out with her friend boyfriend , dem go disturb am till she agree and at the bar , while she is frowning , the lights in the place will go off and when the light comes on i will be in her front asking her to marry me with the ring grin

Re: My Engagement Plans What Do You Guys Think (picture Added) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 30, 2017
Your plan make die grin

Ride on brO.

Congrats cheesy

#YOLO

Re: My Engagement Plans What Do You Guys Think (picture Added) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:26pm On Jan 30, 2017
Re: My Engagement Plans What Do You Guys Think (picture Added) by Kentura(m): 3:26pm On Jan 30, 2017
Just pray another nigga no go snatch am while u dy wait for 8pm.

Congrats tho... It's a long journey.

Re: My Engagement Plans What Do You Guys Think (picture Added) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 30, 2017
Any girl who marries you is on a long thing.

You're not psychologically matured yet.

Re: My Engagement Plans What Do You Guys Think (picture Added) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 30, 2017
richommie:
Your plan make die grin

Ride on brO.

Congrats cheesy

#YOLO
boss regards , hopefully na october things i hope say you go come ooooo
Re: My Engagement Plans What Do You Guys Think (picture Added) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 30, 2017
Benita27:

Must u insult him? undecided

Na wah for you sef.

#YOLO

Re: My Engagement Plans What Do You Guys Think (picture Added) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 30, 2017
judeefcc:
boss regards , hopefully na october things i hope say you go come ooooo
Sure thing. . .just holla me dat time. . .
I hope say kush go dey oo cheesy

#YOLO
Re: My Engagement Plans What Do You Guys Think (picture Added) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 30, 2017
richommie:

Na wah for you sef.

#YOLO

That is the truth, not an insult.

Re: My Engagement Plans What Do You Guys Think (picture Added) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 30, 2017
richommie:
Sure thing. . .just holla me dat time. . .
I hope say kush go dey oo cheesy

#YOLO
nothing does you wink
Re: My Engagement Plans What Do You Guys Think (picture Added) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 30, 2017
richommie:

Na wah for you sef.

#YOLO

ignore that girl abeg no waste weed on am

Re: My Engagement Plans What Do You Guys Think (picture Added) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 30, 2017

Nice movie.. Plz make it HD copy at least.. cool cool

Re: My Engagement Plans What Do You Guys Think (picture Added) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 30, 2017
Your plan make better sense and a big congrats on your upcoming engagement.By the way what of those ur female crushes on nairaland like conc niggeress,stupedinlove and cocheesycheesy...na how dem go feel?...a big congrats once again.

Re: My Engagement Plans What Do You Guys Think (picture Added) by waluga(m): 3:46pm On Jan 30, 2017
Benita27:

wetin come concern yuh Aproko.....oloku shoku abidogun oun k'epe.....no go mind ur own business maybe someone go do d same to yuh.....cos all i see is a jealous bitch or fake moniker here....

Re: My Engagement Plans What Do You Guys Think (picture Added) by waluga(m): 3:48pm On Jan 30, 2017
weldone jare bro....more blessing....haters gone hate...#diafada

Re: My Engagement Plans What Do You Guys Think (picture Added) by jashar(f): 3:50pm On Jan 30, 2017
Re: My Engagement Plans What Do You Guys Think (picture Added) by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 3:51pm On Jan 30, 2017
Bro is dis ur only shirt or jst ur favourite/best? Itz always dis shirt in all ur pixz

Re: My Engagement Plans What Do You Guys Think (picture Added) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 30, 2017
I think its a joke
Re: My Engagement Plans What Do You Guys Think (picture Added) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 30, 2017
waluga:
wetin come concern yuh Aproko.....oloku shoku abidogun oun k'epe.....no go mind ur own business maybe someone go do d same to yuh.....cos all i see is a jealous bitch or fake moniker here....
Congrats!, you just made sense for once in your life.
hw do u plan to play d script u put dere?
Re: My Engagement Plans What Do You Guys Think (picture Added) by waluga(m): 3:54pm On Jan 30, 2017
Benita27:
Congrats!, you just made sense for once in your life.

Re: My Engagement Plans What Do You Guys Think (picture Added) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 30, 2017
[quote author=waluga post=53267360][/quote]

Was that your best shot?. cheesy grin
Re: My Engagement Plans What Do You Guys Think (picture Added) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 30, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
Bro is dis ur only shirt or jst ur favourite/best? Itz always dis shirt in all ur pixz
cheesycheesycheesy u don come againcheesy
Re: My Engagement Plans What Do You Guys Think (picture Added) by Airforce1(m): 4:00pm On Jan 30, 2017
judeefcc:
na valentine day i wan propose oooo change of plans , just got home from work , i am off to find ring for her grin man done old finish

on val day i wont call her all day , allow her to get mad then around 8pm wen she done vex belle full , her friend go invite her out with her friend boyfriend , dem go disturb am till she agree and at the bar , while she is frowning , the lights in the place will go off and when the light comes on i will be in her front asking her to marry me with the ring

Romantic!

Congrats.
Re: My Engagement Plans What Do You Guys Think (picture Added) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 30, 2017
judeefcc:

on val day i wont call her all day , allow her to get mad then around 8pm wen she done vex belle full , her friend go invite her out with her friend boyfriend , dem go disturb am till she agree and at the bar , while she is frowning , the lights in the place will go off and when the light comes on i will be in her front asking her to marry me with the ring grin

That's so romantic.
Re: My Engagement Plans What Do You Guys Think (picture Added) by Edwinmason(m): 4:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
Benita27:
Re: My Engagement Plans What Do You Guys Think (picture Added) by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 4:06pm On Jan 30, 2017
lefulefu:
cheesycheesycheesy u don come againcheesy
na ? I ask am o grin cheesy grin
Re: My Engagement Plans What Do You Guys Think (picture Added) by Vickysnipe147(m): 4:08pm On Jan 30, 2017
you have a nice idea, but am worried that if she gets angry, bad ideas might enter her mind and that's when f**kboys will call her and before you know your babe Is banging another guy on Valentine's Day because u didn't take her out. just saying though.... I wish you all the best and I pray devil doesn't enter her that Day.

Re: My Engagement Plans What Do You Guys Think (picture Added) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 30, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
cheesycheesy
Re: My Engagement Plans What Do You Guys Think (picture Added) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 30, 2017
lalasticlala come and learn from Jude tongue

nice idea Jude
Re: My Engagement Plans What Do You Guys Think (picture Added) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 4:38pm On Jan 30, 2017
u want to do undertaker style of proposing abi
Re: My Engagement Plans What Do You Guys Think (picture Added) by TrapHedges(m): 4:40pm On Jan 30, 2017
Yansh no get teeth but e dey cut shlt grin

Viral: See What Our Future Leaders Are Posting On Facebook / Nicki Minaj Gets Wet In Saucy New Photos / A Guy I Met On Facebook Added Something To My Drink On Our First Meeting