Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,159 members, 7,953,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:21 PM

Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS (62679 Views)

Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials / Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) / Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS by Shakur86(m): 9:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
only in Nigeria will someone make an inciting statement and gain cheap popularity
Re: Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS by Emac34: 9:23pm On Jan 30, 2017
Olalekanbanky1:
Is dat bros in blue blaizers Apostle Suleiman? Cos he looks like d celebrity
me and you the see the same thing o

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS by Edelweiss44: 9:30pm On Jan 30, 2017
IpobExposed:
see then extortionate car he is driving with their money.
He is very lucky they released him. He never preached on self defense. He said any fulani herd man u see kill him. True or false

I can see that something is terribly wrong with you and your sense has since departed from you. We are talking about somebody standing up to speak against the tyranny of this government and their blood-sucking fulani herdsmen, and all your blind eyes can see to talk about is the kind of car the Man of God was driven in. You cant do what the man has just done, yet you cant respect yourself to appreciate the fact that he stuck out his neck to speak against the people who have been killing innocent citizens just because they are not fellow muslims. You are a disgrace to me and your mother!!

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS by guyla: 9:37pm On Jan 30, 2017
IpobExposed:
He is very lucky they released him. He never preached on self defense. He said any fulani herd man u see kill him. True or false

False
He said around him
Re: Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS by honsule(m): 9:40pm On Jan 30, 2017
I WATCHED AIT NEWS HOUR THIS EVENING, THAT APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN DIDN'T HONOUR DSS INVITATION.
WHERE DID U GUYS GET ALL THIS PICTURES FROM? cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS by IYANGBALI: 9:45pm On Jan 30, 2017
ajepako:

wait for Lala to get time for your mata again....

Eleregbe... tongue tongue tongue
abeg no use me toast lala o,if you like the guy,just pm him and I fit give you him phone number.
Re: Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 30, 2017
They should have been singing... Welcome dear God!
Re: Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS by frigingawesome(m): 9:55pm On Jan 30, 2017
Not a fan..
IDGAF..
Re: Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS by pxalmydee(m): 9:55pm On Jan 30, 2017
imagine Redeemed Daddy yo not saying anything about the killing in Kaduna...he's all about his tithe n offering... I now respect this man than Adeboye

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS by Blitz888(m): 10:04pm On Jan 30, 2017
IpobExposed:

And how is that any of your business what kind of car he uses... Is it your money?

Mind your business and stop telling people how to spend or use their money.

Opinions are like onions... You can pick them off any shelve.
Re: Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS by sapele914(m): 10:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
Sunnymatey:
Shame on those encouraging the killing of christians in this country. God bless u Pastor for defending ur faith unlike some who had lose their voice.
Ignorance is not an excuse in law get your facts right, The truth will set you free,RIP to the dead. For clarification the deaths in Southern Kaduna has nothing to do with religion the dispute is about ownsership of the lands in that southern region of the state,it is an ancestral problem it has nothing to do with religion go and research, we have a historical brain drain among these generation of Nigerian youths. Don't let these so called men of God deceive you even the bible even advised you to study to find yourself approved.
Re: Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS by ellovee(m): 10:50pm On Jan 30, 2017
IpobExposed:
the fact is that he had been able to defend whatever he said, so whatever you heard is for your own consumption
Re: Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS by samtol4(m): 10:59pm On Jan 30, 2017
IpobExposed:
*any fulani u see around my church " what is fulani looking for around church premises
Re: Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS by nattty(m): 11:18pm On Jan 30, 2017
johnpaulo:
Our Nonsense presented has make this yahoo man a hero.
He's a man of God ooo
Re: Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS by LordOfNaira: 11:24pm On Jan 30, 2017
Sule has not been released. He may spend the night with the DSS...
Re: Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS by proprince(m): 11:31pm On Jan 30, 2017
We love you Apostle Suleman
Re: Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS by ItsJezzy(m): 3:04am On Jan 31, 2017
Celebrity pastor... [center][/center][center][/center]
Re: Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS by apogeez(m): 4:54am On Jan 31, 2017
fulaniHERDSman:

Father Mbaka in particular!
You don't speak against an ordined Catholic priest, if u do that ur own church we dont.
Re: Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS by fulaniHERDSman(m): 5:02am On Jan 31, 2017
apogeez:

You don't speak against an ordined Catholic priest, if u do that ur own church we dont.
No ordained catholic priest leaves the hallowed alter of God to wallow in dirty politics using the name of the holy spirit in vain.
Btw, u will never be more catholic than me, trust me cool
Re: Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS by Brushless: 5:20am On Jan 31, 2017
johnpaulo:
May the Lord forgive you your sins.
Re: Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS by Funjosh(m): 5:47am On Jan 31, 2017
IYANGBALI:
why you dey blow lie now?father mbaka no get particulars o,na only driver's license him get

Walahi na lala I dey pray make DSS carry,the guy ban me pass anybody. If dem carry am I go buy beer on credit for all my enemies here like vickyrotex funjosh fabfunmi Juliann ajepako mukina2 osusumustflow rokiatu and eleko1
na life time jail lala go jail you now alaigboran
Re: Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 31, 2017
[quote author=ChangeIsCostant post=53271371]General Overseer of the Omega Fire Ministries, Apostle Johnson Suleman, today honored an invitation by the Department of State Service Headquarters in Abuja. The cleric was invited for interrogation based on his recent alleged inciting comments that Christians should defend themselves...

I don't think you people understand the meaning of to be 'mobbed'. Illiterates posting rubbish
Re: Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS by AlexDJ(m): 8:18am On Jan 31, 2017
That's good
Re: Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:23am On Jan 31, 2017
Sunnymatey:
And from now henceforth, any 1 Christian that is killed by herdmen, 2 Fulani's will follow. No one has the monopoly of voilence.

and you left your number in your signature? No body know you o! You go just loss. grin

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS by GodOracle7: 8:37am On Jan 31, 2017
dainformant:
he's now a celebrity
No b today
Re: Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS by Authencity2012: 9:39am On Jan 31, 2017
johnpaulo:
u are a foolish of fools
Re: Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS by Authencity2012: 9:42am On Jan 31, 2017
Edelweiss44:

I can see that something is terribly wrong with you and your sense has since departed from you. We are talking about somebody standing up to speak against the tyranny of this government and their blood-sucking fulani herdsmen, and all your blind eyes can see to talk about is the kind of car the Man of God was driven in. You cant do what the man has just done, yet you cant respect yourself to appreciate the fact that he stuck out his neck to speak against the people who have been killing innocent citizens just because they are not fellow muslims. You are a disgrace to me and your mother!!
don't blame him,his blood will be shed too soon even if u are a Muslim. Because self defence has been activated.
Re: Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS by Niyi25(m): 9:43am On Jan 31, 2017
IpobExposed:
o ya go arrest am na. oponu, ode, amukunmeko.
Re: Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS by davo90tico(m): 11:03am On Jan 31, 2017
IpobExposed:
you are one of the people who talked that he will sleep in kirikiri now that your postulations didn't come true next Na to talk about the car he is riding if e pain you that his congregation is blessing him as he is a blessing to Millions go buy your own car now instead of bad mouthing someone just cos you are trying to form basis that a man can only ride expensive cars if he is being fraudulent.
if you like complain about his cars this is just the beginning of better things to come for him.
Nigerians insatiable since time immemorial
Re: Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS by horlaoluwa: 11:42am On Jan 31, 2017
Segadem:

Thank you DSS, for this international advertisement that we didn't pay for.
God can use any vessel advertise his greatness and power so that is the Lord's doing great thanks to God for this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' / I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. / True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.