Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,460 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) (53308 Views)

Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More / 28 Tenants Flee Estate Where Electricity Bill Is More Than Rent (pic) / Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by queenitee(f): 9:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
teebillz:

I dated someone with your kinda look. She was mind blowing.
Oh okay but I'm different from her
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by Sezua(m): 9:16pm On Jan 30, 2017
bettercreature:
You couldn't comprehend the whole story or your thinking faculty/IQ is very low,they said the deaths started about 2 years ago After the landlord copse was buried in the house they didn't say the house was built 2/years ago,these things are real that is why you must be very careful and prayerful if you want to rent a new house or buy land
I have seen a scenario where the house is breathing at night
Ahan bros. .i hail oh

1 Like

Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by slurryeye: 9:21pm On Jan 30, 2017
sekem:

Bros, no talk like dat o.

I used to think that way but some experiences don show me say so many inexplicable things dey happen for dis we world o!

Some things wey dey happen pass the power of our brains to reason dem out.

Seriously, you need to research or pay more interest to paranormal occurrences for you to start understanding how deep dis we planet earth dey.

There is a very negative energy existing in that compound and unless that energy is exorcised, people in that compound will continue to die.

Trust me bro, I believe there are paranormal occurrences, and there are haunted houses in western world. But before Oyinbo call a building haunted, they would have done a lot of findings to ensure that they don't have normal explanation for what's happening in the house. Now my question is, did they do an autopsy for just one person that died in that house? The answer is No
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by Ganjafama(m): 9:22pm On Jan 30, 2017
bettercreature:

Jeez! Could you please share more on this.
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by DrThinks: 9:37pm On Jan 30, 2017
It might lassa fever.

Did they do autopsy?
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by Rinsola32(f): 9:39pm On Jan 30, 2017
soberdrunk:
They didnt mention what killed the 10 people angry Looking at the picture of the compound and the number of people said to have been living in it, lack of ventilation may be what is killing them and not some imaginary spirit angry

You this guy again!
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by Sezua(m): 9:40pm On Jan 30, 2017
repogirl:
They said the tenants packed out in penury but looking at the building, I don't think anyone with money would be living there in the first place.
In dj Khalid's voice; " you're smart"
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by teebillz: 9:50pm On Jan 30, 2017
queenitee:

Oh okay but I'm different from her

Sure! But I feel you are also good.
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by soberdrunk(m): 9:50pm On Jan 30, 2017
bettercreature:
You couldn't comprehend the whole story or your thinking faculty/IQ is very low,they said the deaths started about 2 years ago After the landlord copse was buried in the house they didn't say the house was built 2/years ago,these things are real that is why you must be very careful and prayerful if you want to rent a new house or buy land

Hahahahaha "house is breathing at night" and am the one with low IQ?? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by soberdrunk(m): 9:53pm On Jan 30, 2017
Ishilove:

Lack of ventilation waited until the landlord died before killing the tenants?

"may be" angry
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by soberdrunk(m): 9:54pm On Jan 30, 2017
Neddstark:

I am ready to pay for you to live thete for 3 months free.

With some major upgrade to the building, i will gladly accept your offer....... cheesy
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by pweetychyka(f): 10:00pm On Jan 30, 2017
femsheart:
that's was how two corpers living in the same compound died within a one month period in Ondo state Dec 2012/Jan 2013.

shocked shocked shocked

Please make necessary correction wink wink
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by soberdrunk(m): 10:01pm On Jan 30, 2017
Afam4eva:

Thank you my brother. The problem with Africans is, they fear anything they don't understand instead of trying to understand it. It's possible that something else is responsible for the deaths in the compound. But why is it that it's after the landlord died and was buried there that the deaths started?

Chop knuckle my guy!! I like people that think and not just swallow imaginary jargon, it could be they buried the landlord close to the water source and his remains contaminated the water they drink, could be a million different things but average myopic minded Nigerian will quickly blame it on imaginary vodoo angry
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by godson4u79(m): 10:04pm On Jan 30, 2017
It's laughable for you to have suggested that. They might have died due to lack of ventilation might.. if it could be so.. then every prison inmates would have been dead..

Pls reason better

soberdrunk:
They didnt mention what killed the 10 people angry Looking at the picture of the compound and the number of people said to have been living in it, lack of ventilation may be what is killing them and not some imaginary spirit angry

1 Like

Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by NicoBaba(m): 10:24pm On Jan 30, 2017
soberdrunk:
u r trying hard to form Science ba... may u Neva pick d call of ur village people

1 Like

Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by vickylincon(m): 10:34pm On Jan 30, 2017
queenitee:

Is that also a reason for the economic misfortunes they suffer? undecided
nigeria is in recession
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by hman4real(m): 10:38pm On Jan 30, 2017
bettercreature:

breathing ke? My brother no give me bad dream this evening o.
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by hman4real(m): 10:41pm On Jan 30, 2017
MARYchiells:
People are also scared to comment on this topic, who knows what will happen to them if they do so.

you are very observant. hehe grin
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by queenitee(f): 10:41pm On Jan 30, 2017
vickylincon:
nigeria is in recession
So that's why like 10 people in a compound suffer misfortunes together
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by vickylincon(m): 10:43pm On Jan 30, 2017
queenitee:

So that's why like 10 people in a compound suffer misfortunes together
i guess so
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by hman4real(m): 10:43pm On Jan 30, 2017
Ganjafama:
Jeez! Could you please share more on this.

share more on what? pls you people should share the rest of the story in private. hehe i want to sleep peaceful tonight. I have one exam tomorrow pls.
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by omosedollar(m): 11:16pm On Jan 30, 2017
soberdrunk:

It's a old house, I will guess Asbestos exposure. Asbestos is Illegal in the US, its only sold in Nigeria. Also Lead paint
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by neighbourhud: 11:28pm On Jan 30, 2017
queenitee:

Is that also a reason for the economic misfortunes they suffer? undecided
is there no economic recession in the country already? undecided does that building give you an impression that millionaires were living there before the suddenly turned poor undecided
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by Billiondoe: 12:05am On Jan 31, 2017
martineverest:
we only hear of these weird news in ejigbo and ikorodu

And egbeda but Ejigbo is worst
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by hefelove(m): 12:11am On Jan 31, 2017
Seunpaul01:

Don't come here and start forming the educated. Apart of saying this is Africa. The whites that introduced education to Africans know what is call magic. Some of them practice it. They know when a problem is caused by spirit haven't you watch con....somthing, I've forgotten the title.it is an horror movie.They produce magic and horror movies ; if the don't know, have and understand something like that they wouldn't produce any movies like it.
U mean The Conjuring 2. please don't watch this movie alone and don't watch it at night oooooo, some people died of fear in India while watching it in their cinema
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by Seunpaul01(m): 12:35am On Jan 31, 2017
hefelove:

U mean The Conjuring 2. please don't watch this movie alone and don't watch it at night oooooo, some people died of fear in India while watching it in their cinema

Exactly, The Conjuring 1 & 2. Horror movies don't scare me at all. But this recent one, The autopsy of Jane Doe got me freeze partially. lipsrsealed
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by dopedealer(m): 12:51am On Jan 31, 2017
bettercreature:
^ egbon, abeg no vex. I m about to rent a house and I want to be sure the house doesn't breath at night. Pls what do u mean wen u say a house is breathing? Your response is very important to Me. God bless u !
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by Nobody: 3:39am On Jan 31, 2017
They died of Asphyxia.
There is nothing spiritual about lack of oxygen after you conduct burial and send a lot of ammonia and other oxidizers into a fenced compound without any air circulation.
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by aspirebig: 3:55am On Jan 31, 2017
Before you pack into any house, please cover the place with blood of Jesus. There are many evil houses today, not only in Lagos but there are many in Lagos.In every part of the city, you will see them, some of those houses, tenants never do well, except you are very prayerful.

There are known by their marks, some marks are even modernised now, to look like architectural design or carving, na lie. Those are their identity. The evil landlords use their tenant destiny to play if the tenant is not very prayerful. Please open your eyes well, when renting a house in Lagos, just because of the accommodation issues, people fall into these traps.
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by nefertitiram: 4:42am On Jan 31, 2017
martineverest:
we only hear of these weird news in ejigbo and ikorodu

You know!

Ikotun, Igando, Ijegun
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by Nobody: 6:19am On Jan 31, 2017
those of you saying/thinking this story cannot/might not b real.......are delusional.
there Av been several documentary about hunted house show on discovery channel. SMH wen it's only African magic u like to watch nd b forming science student.
p. S search hunted house in America using Google......and stop doing over sabi
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by October1960: 6:26am On Jan 31, 2017
Did anyone consider contaminated water in the compound? Perhaps other material factor?

But some Nigerians are quick to blame some imaginary "spirit" rather than sing scientific method to determine cause.

Kontinu with superstition.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) / Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. / PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.