Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Top 10 Gigs To Offer On Fiverr - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Top 10 Gigs To Offer On Fiverr (17484 Views)

Thesis Writing Gigs(make Quick 10k ) / 3 Reasons To Be On Fiverr & Make Cool Cash In 2020 / A First Class Grad. Nigeria Youth Speaks Her Mind Seek For Job Offer On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Gigs To Offer On Fiverr by zumen(m): 6:31am On Jan 31, 2017
Freelancing is gaining prominence all over the world, because it has been proven to be a cheapest way of hiring employees to deliver some services needed, and major corporations are towing this path. One of such sites is the Fiverr freelance platform. Fiverr’s unique model of freelancing gives her an edge over others; as you can to join the league of people making money online without affecting your regular job.

So if you have been looking to make money on fiverr, let’s walk through some surefire ways on how you too can make cool bucks on Fiverr:

How to Make Money on Fiverr

However, one very unique thing about Fiverr is that there are thousands of buyers who are very much ready and willing to hire your services. So just what type of ideas could you possibly sell on Fiverr? Here are 10 gig ideas you could sell on Fiverr.

To start making money on fiverr, you might have to do the needful first. First thing you need to do is to sign-up. This process is a free and easy one. However before signing, you might want to take out time to read the terms and conditions. This is so that you are very conversant with what you are about to go into. Give the detailed information you are asked to provide and get started.

10 Hot-in-Demand Gig Ideas to Sell on Fiverr and Make Money

Writing Gigs-: Yes writing! Articles, blog posts, copywriting services, book writing, E-books, business writing, creative writing, and other forms of writing are amongst such services you could possibly offer on fiverr. If you know your onions so well, the Fiverr site is where you should be and offering your service for sale. Clients are there waiting for you. People are looking for those who can render services to them at reasonable prices and in a professional manner.

Proofreading/Editing-: Just like writing, some folks are also interested in folks who can help them do a professional work on their written materials. Some people know how to write, but do not know the technicalities or rules that guide writing. Hence, they are unable to differentiate between spoken words. You would be amazed at the number of prospective clients waiting to do business with you.

Ghost-Writing-: This may sound a little strange to you, but it does happen. It refers to those who accept to help others turn their thoughts and scrapings of jottings into finished materials for publications. You may ask, “How is this different from article writing?” With article writing, you own the ideas you write, but with ghost writing, the ideas are not originally yours. You might have to take your clients ideas, transform them, as well as get creative to arrive at a finished work. You get paid for the writing for them, it could be a best seller book or thesis and the owner of the idea gets the credit.

Translations-: Another line of business that relates to the use of words is Translations. Do you speak more than one language and can translate for people? There are those who have materials that need to be translated into English or from English to other languages. This is a viable and respectable business and one that commands high patronage.

Graphics Designing-: A graphic artiste’s work isn’t just about opening the Coreldraw or other designing tools. There are people who are gifted in this regard and can be described to have the graphic Midas touch. If you are one of these special class of people, Fiverr is where you should be to sell your craft. All over the world, there are people who might need your services for book covers and other forms of designs, logo creation, and business card design and so on.

Voice Talent-: There are people and businesses looking to record commercials for their organizations and other campaigns. These folks are in dire need of voices that can resonate and reverberate; voices that are amiable and admirable. If you have such a voice and you are in such profession, then you should get on Fiverr. Why? The reason is because clients are there waiting to do business with you. Voice-over artists are in high demand there; rightly positioning yourself will ensure you are smiling to the bank regularly.

Website Development-: It is no longer a cliché that everyone and especially every business should have a presence on the net via a domain. Even though there are various software today that make website creation easier than before, there are still people who don’t have the time or technical know-how to sit down and create one. So if you are a web developer, you need to get your gigs on and be on Fiverr.

Animations/Video-: Animation can be used for different purposes. If this is one area of competence that you possess, then Fiverr provides you with an opportunity to meet clients that are in need of your service. And in the same vein, if you have video editing knowledge too, you can also sell it on Fiverr.

3D Design-: With a gig as this, coreldraw and other designing tools are available for achieving such needs. But 3D design is in a class of its own and is an area of service needed amongst clients who want panache and want to create a more professional impression. So if you are good in this area, go for it.

Consultancy-: You might want to ask yourself questions like; what body of knowledge have i developed myself in over the years? Also, do you think you can offer professional advice on the subject? If you do have such skills, why not sell your consultancy service on Fiverr? This can be in any area

In conclusion,the easiest way to make good money on fiverr is to render services that won’t take much of your time. Before taking on any gig, it is advisable that you do an estimation of the time it would take you to deliver it. If it would take much of your time, you can always ignore it and choose other gigs that will require less time to complete. Since all gigs costs 5 US Dollars; why spend a longer time on some when you can choose ones that could take less of your time.

http://nairapreneurs.com/top-10-gigs-offer-fiverr/

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Top 10 Gigs To Offer On Fiverr by SweetBoyFriend(m): 7:26am On Jan 31, 2017

I love hiring people on fiverr to do jobs for me

You forgot to add photo editing

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Gigs To Offer On Fiverr by Geonigga(m): 7:26am On Jan 31, 2017
Hmm.
Re: Top 10 Gigs To Offer On Fiverr by Preciousojoka(m): 7:26am On Jan 31, 2017
Good money making platform

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Gigs To Offer On Fiverr by kristian98(m): 7:28am On Jan 31, 2017
f
Re: Top 10 Gigs To Offer On Fiverr by habex005(m): 7:28am On Jan 31, 2017
Okay
Re: Top 10 Gigs To Offer On Fiverr by Adonis7: 7:29am On Jan 31, 2017

Nice...

Got a friend who makes close to $500 monthly on fiverr

The beautiful thing is, it's just a part time parole

And of course, if you get enough gigs you can make it full time cheesy

#Adonis7HasSpoken

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Gigs To Offer On Fiverr by efilefun(m): 7:31am On Jan 31, 2017
Sometimes I just laugh at hungry dudes arguing on front page over politicians who only care about what to embezzle while a lot of people are in the business section of this forum acquiring knowledge and making money legitimately, Investment section was pretty hot before it got taken over by Ponzi schemes and all sort of trash.
Freelancing is one of the best ways of earning a lot with your talent, the beauty of it is you can register on various websites and assemble a team of like minds to execute the projects together. And more importantly you got your freedom, no boss stressing your life or all those dramas that comes with normal job ish

15 Likes

Re: Top 10 Gigs To Offer On Fiverr by generaluthman: 7:32am On Jan 31, 2017
Nice 1
Re: Top 10 Gigs To Offer On Fiverr by Benjom(m): 7:32am On Jan 31, 2017
Good one there
Re: Top 10 Gigs To Offer On Fiverr by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 31, 2017
nice one

there is a lot of money online
freelancing
bitcoin trading
domain business
currency trading
binary options - ma area
drop shipping
blogging

just wish more Nigerians could see it , cause it would help solve our unemployment problems

just that fiverr not ma kind of thang and its too stressful for change, overall its good cause people earn a living there

undecided

8 Likes

Re: Top 10 Gigs To Offer On Fiverr by Agent8706(m): 7:32am On Jan 31, 2017
I quit my job and took to freelancing full time after freelancing started paying me 3 times what my normal day job was paying, to mention I was doing that with little effort than my job demanded. Fiverr is for real people. Hop on board and let's stab unemployment to death.

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Gigs To Offer On Fiverr by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 31, 2017
This thread is not for me.

Re: Top 10 Gigs To Offer On Fiverr by MrGreenMavro: 7:36am On Jan 31, 2017
hmm
Re: Top 10 Gigs To Offer On Fiverr by promisechild(m): 7:37am On Jan 31, 2017
Emmyk come see your peeps

I be tell Emmyk like I want to make money like you are making on Fiverr. Emmyk be like kukuma take this two threads and read..... rush to the thread to see. each thread consist of more 170 pages. jejeli I lose hope
Re: Top 10 Gigs To Offer On Fiverr by Femsmart(m): 7:40am On Jan 31, 2017
Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer, Guru etc
Re: Top 10 Gigs To Offer On Fiverr by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 31, 2017
lemme park my G wagon here..
fiverr is bae cool

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Gigs To Offer On Fiverr by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 31, 2017
Stelvin101:
This thread is not for me.
come and be going

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Gigs To Offer On Fiverr by Clone2020(m): 7:45am On Jan 31, 2017
Fiverr topic making front page? The gig economy is really here stay and Nigeria will benefit a lot from it.

Fiverr PayPal withdrawal N400/$ only if you have $100 and above.

All transactions are done within 1 minute.

See contact in signature..

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Gigs To Offer On Fiverr by Femsmart(m): 7:47am On Jan 31, 2017
Clone2020:
Nice

You wan come buy PayPal here again abi? grin

Why you no buy direct PayPal funds again?

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Gigs To Offer On Fiverr by Singapore1(m): 7:47am On Jan 31, 2017
who is fiverr?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Gigs To Offer On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 7:47am On Jan 31, 2017
Nice thread OP but not all gigs cost $5. That sentence alone will discourage people and make them think there's no money there.

You mentioned web development in your list and we all know that doesn't cost $5.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Gigs To Offer On Fiverr by Femsmart(m): 7:48am On Jan 31, 2017
efilefun:
Sometimes I just laugh at hungry dudes arguing on front page over politicians who only care about what to embezzle while a lot of people are in the business section of this forum acquiring knowledge and making money legitimately, Investment section was pretty hot before it got taken over by Ponzi schemes and all sort of trash.
Freelancing is one of the best ways of earning a lot with your talent, the beauty of it is you can register on various websites and assemble a team of like minds to execute the projects together. And more importantly you got your freedom, no boss stressing your life or all those dramas that comes with normal job ish

The Oracle has spoken. Ponzi don plenty for the country sef... You never hear double double? grin

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Gigs To Offer On Fiverr by Obas101(m): 7:48am On Jan 31, 2017
Just started blogging a month ago.. I know if i have adsense nw will not earn less than 50k a month which is something.. While waiting for googles approval, who can sell a legitimate adsense to me without scamming me
Re: Top 10 Gigs To Offer On Fiverr by Clone2020(m): 7:49am On Jan 31, 2017
Femsmart:

You wan come buy PayPal here again abi? grin

Why you no buy direct PayPal funds again?

Hahaha, the hustle is real o, this one wey fiverr topic done dey grace front page, more PayPal funds to buy jare.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Gigs To Offer On Fiverr by benzics(m): 7:50am On Jan 31, 2017
Meanwhile, become a web developer for just 5k shocked shocked
https://www.nairaland.com/3601597/learn-web-development-three-weeks

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Gigs To Offer On Fiverr by Femsmart(m): 7:52am On Jan 31, 2017
Singapore1:
who is fiverr?

See you. After eating all Fiverr revenue finish. Hope you don later buy the Koinensegg Regera grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Gigs To Offer On Fiverr by rolams(m): 7:58am On Jan 31, 2017
Agent8706:
I quit my job and took to freelancing full time after freelancing started paying me 3 times what my normal day job was paying, to mention I was doing that with little effort than my job demanded. Fiverr is for real people. Hop on board and let's stab unemployment to death.

Could you pls guide me. This is what I have been planning to do
Re: Top 10 Gigs To Offer On Fiverr by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 31, 2017
i want to sign up on fiverr, some one should drop the link

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Gigs To Offer On Fiverr by proeast(m): 8:02am On Jan 31, 2017
On point bro. Btw, contact Galaxy Properties if you want to buy land in or around Owerri. Check my signature for more information.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mtn Recruits For Call Center / Nigeria Union Of Teachers (NUT) Job Recruitment (17 Positions) / Companies With Labour Friendly Service In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.