Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Top 10 Gigs To Offer On Fiverr - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Top 10 Gigs To Offer On Fiverr (17488 Views)

Thesis Writing Gigs(make Quick 10k ) / 3 Reasons To Be On Fiverr & Make Cool Cash In 2020 / A First Class Grad. Nigeria Youth Speaks Her Mind Seek For Job Offer On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Gigs To Offer On Fiverr by rolams(m): 10:17pm On Feb 02, 2017
Agent8706:

To check your ip, visit www.whatismyip.com or www.whatismyipaddress.com.

You chat and deliver the job there on fiverr. Everything is done within the platform

Thanks so much. May God reward you abundantly.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Gigs To Offer On Fiverr by concord129(m): 9:41am On Feb 03, 2017
oluwafreshkid:
if i am asked to convert a pdf file to a fillabe or editable pdf file, what does it mean?

Bro please where can I get that Nitro pro for free. thanks
Re: Top 10 Gigs To Offer On Fiverr by oluwafreshkid(m): 10:44am On Feb 03, 2017
concord129:

Bro please where can I get that Nitro pro for free. thanks
its PRO, i dont think you can get it free. Try the trial version

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Gigs To Offer On Fiverr by Olafiverr(m): 2:22am On Feb 04, 2017
oluwafreshkid:

thanks a bunch for your input. i have a foreign account also. US. Bothh created same time. this Nigerian one has gotten more click and impression than the US account. no offers yet on both. i'm outta idea on gigs to add.
check fiverr.com/akinpdftoword thats my US account , complete with a female picture even. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry
Check out my Nigeria account fiverr.com/jane_pro so if anybody tell you that you can't have Order with Nigerian account that's lie. Chat me let me tell you some clew
Re: Top 10 Gigs To Offer On Fiverr by emmohh(m): 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2017
Tourshaw:
This is how we made it online.... Fiverr is the Senior!! Are you still doubting. Don't miss this out. I have a package for you! Its worth millions of naira but I just decide to help my brother and sister who are still struggling to make money online™

Content of package
1. Video creating____ learning how to create a video/edit, with video scribe, explaindio, videomakerfx and many more with d softwares available
2. Graphic design___ learning how to use Photoshop to design eBook cover, header with template and many more
3. Web design___ learning WordPress from scratch with tutorial
4. Logo creating___ tutorial for logo creating with softwares
5. Resume writing___ learning how to write resume/CV with tutorial.
The packages Is filled with lot of tutorials with softwares which all can't be listed..

Broo pls help me out.. M new to fiverr i want you to put me tru.. Again can i start with my android fone cos i don't have pc
Re: Top 10 Gigs To Offer On Fiverr by emmohh(m): 6:11pm On Feb 04, 2017
Tourshaw:
This is how we made it online.... Fiverr is the Senior!! Are you still doubting. Don't miss this out. I have a package for you! Its worth millions of naira but I just decide to help my brother and sister who are still struggling to make money online™

Content of package
1. Video creating____ learning how to create a video/edit, with video scribe, explaindio, videomakerfx and many more with d softwares available
2. Graphic design___ learning how to use Photoshop to design eBook cover, header with template and many more
3. Web design___ learning WordPress from scratch with tutorial
4. Logo creating___ tutorial for logo creating with softwares
5. Resume writing___ learning how to write resume/CV with tutorial.
The packages Is filled with lot of tutorials with softwares which all can't be listed..

Pls help me out... M new to fiverr... Pls put me tru on photo editing n video editing... Also i don't have pc.. Can i do fiverr with my android fone
Re: Top 10 Gigs To Offer On Fiverr by vickertony(m): 10:40pm On Feb 04, 2017
vickertony:
i don't have a laptop immediately.. which gig can i offer with my phone! is it possible??
Re: Top 10 Gigs To Offer On Fiverr by gen2lpat(m): 10:17pm On Feb 08, 2017
Nice. Glad to be here.
Re: Top 10 Gigs To Offer On Fiverr by emmohh(m): 10:58pm On Feb 08, 2017
To all fiverrians
Pls check my fiverr profile www.fiverr.com/badeyoung

N correct me if its not 100% ok
Re: Top 10 Gigs To Offer On Fiverr by hoozy: 7:21am On Feb 11, 2017
Fiverr reviews for sale. #1900 only..

Contact me on whatsapp!; 08189086197
Re: Top 10 Gigs To Offer On Fiverr by iffydave: 10:14am On Feb 11, 2017
abbeynoni:
January Earnings on Fiverr
despite low Sales

This is what I do in the comfort of my sitting room watching Big Brother Nigeria lol...

https://www.fiverr.com/fastestypist

Boss pls which software do u use for PDF to Excel data Conversion and image to Word?

Pls help
Re: Top 10 Gigs To Offer On Fiverr by pinkyruledworld(m): 6:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
Tobtex:
Fiverr is the real deal, I have friends making between 800 and 900 USD monthly, I personally make at least 400 USD monthly.

Fiverr requires consistency and commitment as well. It's always a rough start, but when you keep on keeping on, you'll smile eventually.

I always encourage people who really have nothing much doing with their time to join Fiverr and make their time worthwhile.
what happens to peeps that don't have skills?
Re: Top 10 Gigs To Offer On Fiverr by pinkyruledworld(m): 7:00pm On Feb 12, 2017
pxjosh:
I do graphics design but no one has mistakenly ordered my gig on Fiverr embarassed

Right now I'm learning how to do video animations, maybe God go use that one answer my prayer for fiverr.

If you want graphics design of banner, card, logo, etc etc contact me and I'd do it at the cheapest/student price available
Abeg where u dey learn the video animation?
Re: Top 10 Gigs To Offer On Fiverr by pxjosh(m): 10:38pm On Feb 12, 2017
pinkyruledworld:
Abeg where u dey learn the video animation?
I dey learn am for my house.

Not sure that's the answer you wanted lipsrsealed. Well I'm doing more of self learning. I got the software, and I'm still learning by practice with their official tutorial videos.
Re: Top 10 Gigs To Offer On Fiverr by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:36pm On Feb 12, 2017
pxjosh:
I dey learn am for my house.

Not sure that's the answer you wanted lipsrsealed. Well I'm doing more of self learning. I got the software, and I'm still learning by practice with their official tutorial videos.
Thanks fir the response, can u gimme the materials and software BTW happy birthday.
Re: Top 10 Gigs To Offer On Fiverr by pxjosh(m): 11:51pm On Feb 12, 2017
pinkyruledworld:
Thanks fir the response, can u gimme the materials and software BTW happy birthday.
Thank you smiley

Send me a pm
Re: Top 10 Gigs To Offer On Fiverr by nellykingz(m): 3:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
I know Nigerians are doing very well outside but what if we build our own brand and develop it so that we don't always have to be the slaves, looking for a way to do some illegal stuffs and belong where we are looked at as criminals....IF we develop our brand and market it well, believe me, even all these foreigners will be flooding there looking for people to help them with stuffs...They are know that Nigerians are very brilliant and sharp. They are just scared of getting scammed and that's all.
So that's why 9jaservices freelance Marketplace is here to solve that. They created a solid and secured website just like any other international freelance marketplace brand. But it can't achieve this if you guys don't come back home and work on restoring our lost glory in the international community instead of looking for a way to find some illegal means and belong.... visit https://www.9jaservices.com and you will see it has all it takes. Thank me Later when you start making it....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Gigs To Offer On Fiverr by bizzynix: 9:35am On May 29, 2017
Let's help you withdraw from your Fiverr, Upwork, Iwriter, Freelance, Elance accounts from $50 above into paypal while you get paid in cash instantly. Contact in signature
Re: Top 10 Gigs To Offer On Fiverr by alfarouq(m): 9:29pm On Dec 28, 2019
nellykingz:
I know Nigerians are doing very well outside but what if we build our own brand and develop it so that we don't always have to be the slaves, looking for a way to do some illegal stuffs and belong where we are looked at as criminals....IF we develop our brand and market it well, believe me, even all these foreigners will be flooding there looking for people to help them with stuffs...They are know that Nigerians are very brilliant and sharp. They are just scared of getting scammed and that's all.
So that's why 9jaservices freelance Marketplace is here to solve that. They created a solid and secured website just like any other international freelance marketplace brand. But it can't achieve this if you guys don't come back home and work on restoring our lost glory in the international community instead of looking for a way to find some illegal means and belong.... visit https://www.9jaservices.com and you will see it has all it takes. Thank me Later when you start making it....
Nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mtn Recruits For Call Center / Is There Any Good Aviation Training Centre In Lagos. Pls Advise? / Nigeria Union Of Teachers (NUT) Job Recruitment (17 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.