Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Mtn Recruits For Call Center - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mtn Recruits For Call Center (17490 Views)

University Of Ibadan Recruits For Academic & Non-academic Staff Positions / IBEDC PLC Recruits For Several Positions / Clarke Energy Recruits For Technical Roles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Recruits For Call Center by okyky(f): 4:52pm On Aug 26, 2009
Hey guys got an info dat mtn's recruiting for its call center but on contract basis. Dont knw d url address but if u hv an insider in mtn try n find out. Its authentic.
Re: Mtn Recruits For Call Center by Dejavu147: 12:10pm On Aug 27, 2009
okyky:

Hey guys got an info dat mtn's recruiting for its call center but on contract basis. Dont knw d url address but if u hv an insider in mtn try n find out. Its authentic.

Howdy Ause, here is the MTN Url http://www.memcos.net/isc.jsp , just click on the link and it will take you to the registration page.

wish you best of luck.

Dejavu
Re: Mtn Recruits For Call Center by roselle: 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2009
@dejavu147 tanks 4 d info,l've applied.u 2 much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wink
Re: Mtn Recruits For Call Center by teetalks: 12:40pm On Aug 27, 2009
Dejavu147:

Howdy Ause, here is the MTN Url http://www.memcos.net/isc.jsp , just click on the link and it will take you to the registration page.

wish you best of luck.

Dejavu

@ Dejavu,
        your kind of business is stale and Ungodly, scammer, doing this to track down innocent people to fall victim

@ all, pls no one should supply their personal information Via this link above, it is a pure scam
@ all
Re: Mtn Recruits For Call Center by teetalks: 12:52pm On Aug 27, 2009
Dejavu147:

wish you best of luck.

Dejavu

@ Dejavu,
        your kind of business is stale and Ungodly, scammer, doing this to track down innocent people to fall victim

@ all, pls no one should supply their personal information Via this link above, it is a pure scam
@ all
Re: Mtn Recruits For Call Center by Pandorasbox(f): 1:20pm On Aug 27, 2009
Dude,that doesn't look like no mtn url I'v eva seen.
Re: Mtn Recruits For Call Center by Dejavu147: 2:06pm On Aug 27, 2009
Pandorasbox:

Dude,that doesn't look like no mtn url I'v eva seen.
teetalks:

@ Dejavu,

@ all

@ TEETALKS & @ PANDORASBOX
am not moved @ all about what you guys said or think, but I know I have lend my Own helping hand in providing a Good job for an un-employed graduate like me, so you can get the F**k out of here, Cos even JESUS Christ came and you refused to Believe him so who am i smileya Sinner.
Well please try to leave your Number so that i can call you with my MTN line once i start the Work man.

Safe.

Deajavu.
Re: Mtn Recruits For Call Center by teetalks: 2:20pm On Aug 27, 2009
Dejavu147:

@ TEETALKS & @ PANDORASBOX
am not moved @ all about what you guys said or think, but I know I have lend my Own helping hand in providing a Good job for an un-employed graduate like me, so you can get the F**k out of here, Cos even JESUS Christ came and you refused to Believe him so who am i smileya Sinner.
Well please try to leave your Number so that i can call you with my MTN line once i start the Work man.

Safe.

Deajavu.
@ poster
case closed!!,you have obviously confirmed my suspicion about you being a hoax,
God Help you,i cant place it,what on earth you need people's details for on your design website,
, to defruad them ?

Re: Mtn Recruits For Call Center by teetalks: 2:27pm On Aug 27, 2009
@ poster
case closed!!,you have obviously confirmed my suspicion about you being a hoax,
God Help you,i cant place it,what on earth you need people's details for on your design website,to defruad them ?
Re: Mtn Recruits For Call Center by Dejavu147: 2:28pm On Aug 27, 2009
@teetalks
Not to worry man , Once they go in for their TEST & INTERVIEW @ APAPA , LEKKI & other locations, i know you will use your Hand to Cover your Lousy Mouth and maybe you'll Apologize to the Whole house for confusing them , for your information , am Going for my TEST & INTERVIEW tomorrow morning 8-9 AM in the morning @ the MTN office in Lekki Express way.

Catch ya LATER! smiley
Re: Mtn Recruits For Call Center by teetalks: 2:44pm On Aug 27, 2009
@ Dejavu
Stop Ranting,if you really do this for living improve upon your website designing it look so primitive,
and make sure you also include a pagelink to your website home page where your Victim would click and be asked to supply their bank details and ATM pin code, MUMU grin,
interview at Lekki (my foot) , MUMU grin grin grin, Nigerian are now advance people
Re: Mtn Recruits For Call Center by Dejavu147: 2:56pm On Aug 27, 2009
teetalks:

@ Dejavu
Stop Ranting,if you really do this for living improve upon your website designing it look so primitive,
and make sure you also include a pagelink to your website home page where your Victim would click and be asked to supply their bank details and ATM pin code, MUMU grin,
interview at Lekki (my foot) , MUMU grin grin grin, Nigerian are now advance people

@ Mr . WHATEVER UR NAME IS I DONT BLAME YOU , I'VE GONE THROUGH YOUR PROFILE AND POST & I'VE GOTTEN THE INFO I NEEDED MAN , AM REALLY A FOOL FOR TRYING TO EXPLAIN & ALSO TO MAKE THINGS CLEAR TO YOU.
SO SUBMITTING NAME AND PHONE NUMBER NOW TO A COMPANY THAT RECRUITS CUSTOMER CARE AGENTS FOR MTN IS NOW DISTURBING AND BOTHERING YOU ? Na waooooooooooooo

WE SABI PEOPLE LIKE YOU , & NA SO HOLY GHOST FIRE GO DEY FIRE ALL OF UNA ONE BY ONE.

PLEASE , MY FELLOW 9JA NAIRALANDER'S ANYBODY THAT HAS DONE THE TEST AND INTERVIEW IN ANY OF THE LOCATIONS SHOULD PLEASE SAY SOMETHING SO THAT THIS ENEMY OF PROGRESS NO GO CONFUSE THE OTHER INNOCENT PEOPLE FROM APPLYING FOR THE CALL CENTER AGENT JOB.

ONE THING I KNOW IS THAT IF YOU NEED INFORMATION ABOUT SOMETHING THAT YOU DONT KNOW ASK ITS EVEN IN THE BIBLE AND THE INFORMATION WILL BE SUPPLIED TO YOU NOT TO CRITISE PEOPLE ON THINGS THAT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT , NA SO SOMEONE LIKE YOU NEARLY CRUCIFY OSAMA WEN IM TALK ABOUT OCEANIC BANK THE OTHER TIME .
smiley smiley
AS ME DEY !I'LL CONTINUE TO LEND AN HELPING HAND TO MY FELLOW 9JA PEOPLE WHERE EVER I THINK I CAN SO I DON'T GIVE A F**K ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY OR DO.(Le Fenu so !)

ITS JUST YOUR FUNERAL AND CUP OF TEA ,
Re: Mtn Recruits For Call Center by teetalks: 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin, pls join me grin
Re: Mtn Recruits For Call Center by Dejavu147: 3:14pm On Aug 27, 2009
Guy u don tire ? =)) smiley
Re: Mtn Recruits For Call Center by Dejavu147: 3:16pm On Aug 27, 2009
HERE IS THE FULL LINK
http://www.memcos.net/independentcontractors.jsp

Safe

Deajvu
Re: Mtn Recruits For Call Center by teetalks: 3:53pm On Aug 27, 2009
find your home page attached,
i intend to stop you from this your fruadulent act

Re: Mtn Recruits For Call Center by Dejavu147: 3:57pm On Aug 27, 2009
Thats Sweeeeeeet and when you applied , did they ask you to pay any money ? Mad man , lol ENEMY of progress , WHETHER YOU LIKE OR YOU NO LIKE i go do the TEST TOMMOROW and i no go pay any money to anybody MUMU .

grin grin grin
Re: Mtn Recruits For Call Center by teetalks: 4:15pm On Aug 27, 2009
am done with you, i advice you go underground and come back with another Name, (Not Dejavu),
and go for more training on wedsite designing,
and just very soon you will begin to rake-in your reward,
unrepenatant fool, !!!!

lest i forget do you also send sms to lucky winners on MTN numbers to go online and make their claims,
Are you working for the same MTN N (company) that sends sms to people in the middle of the night to go
online and make their claims to collect their cash prices, ?,

Dejavu or whatever your name is,you are really pissing me of this afternoon
Re: Mtn Recruits For Call Center by Dejavu147: 4:18pm On Aug 27, 2009
My fellow 9ja Nairalanders , Abeg make una help me check the site up ooooooo Dis Hippo don dey yget me confused ooooo , here are the informations u'll need , but i know once i see anything fishy , i'll get my ASS out of the test venue.  

But the number that invited me for the TEST was 0180 and i think they are RECRUITING for MTN  shaaaa ,

Safe

Dejavu

http://www.memcos.net/

AND

http://www.memcos.net/isc.jsp
Re: Mtn Recruits For Call Center by Dejavu147: 4:32pm On Aug 27, 2009
Guy na fight , lol grin grin grin Take am easy man am still on here can see that you're really BOILING right now on something that does not CONCERN you ? I HAVE NEVER BEEN A SCAMMER IN MY LIFE AND I WILL NOT EVER VENTURE INTO SUCH ACT ,So Mr. whatever that your Name is , Take am Easy oooooooooo wey you just dey PARA like say tommorow no dey lol.

I've said that a Million times , we know people like you ok! and so its not a news anymore .

About changing of Name or User I.D why should i engage in such an act ? am sure some other people are going through the posting and i know that soon somebody that got the Call also from them and that have done the Test will Join in the CONVERSATION and mind you , ill make sure that i keep on UPDATING YOU on every progress of the recruitment.
Bad belle !
lol grin grin grin grin

Easy ooo make ur Blood Pressure no go Skyrocket cos i can immagine and feel from your WORDS that you are really PISSED on this matter , its sha @ least we are able to know people that are still not happy with the ONLINE help that people like NAIRA LAND ADMINISTRATOR provided for us that dont have people @ the TOP and i guess that's why BAD BELLE people like you that have the access to free internet services are MAD about and don't want the Gap between the RICH & POOR to be Bridge , But for your information , proceed to tell your other members , that we are Moving to the Next level & 9ja will be ok and the Disparity between the RICH & POOR will be corverd very soon ok ? and try to stop Discouraging fellow 9ja Graduates from getting a Job for themselves on the little Link that Helpful 9ja people are sharing with each other.

Safe man

Dejavu !

On gbona FeliFeli grin!
Re: Mtn Recruits For Call Center by teetalks: 4:56pm On Aug 27, 2009
Dejavu147:

HERE IS THE FULL LINK
http://www.memcos.net/independentcontractors.jsp

Safe

Deajvu

pls people check this link,
i suspect this idiot is trying to deny or remove this page link from the site so as to deceive people
Re: Mtn Recruits For Call Center by Toladipo(f): 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2009
Hello dejavu sori 4 all d insults. @teetalks dis post is really cos a friend of mine who we applied 4 mtn call center job 2gether wen gse was incharge sent d site 2 me also 2 apply. She is currently wt mtn as a call center exec. Unfortunately i didn't scale tru d interview. Bt i av applied again tru memcos. So its left 2 u 2 choose if u want 2 apply or nt. @ dejavu pls can i get u no so i can call u 4 more info. This is my no 08032322317 thanks
Re: Mtn Recruits For Call Center by olagboye(m): 6:33pm On Aug 27, 2009
pls, i aiso applied but ive not received any text message inviting me for test!
Re: Mtn Recruits For Call Center by Kinzy: 7:41pm On Aug 27, 2009
@teetalks, i want u 2 take it calmly wit d poster. He is saying d truth, i applied via d same url. and i just got my invitation through mtn call 180 dis evening and i am sheduled 4 test 2mrow 9 am at ajah.
Re: Mtn Recruits For Call Center by donP1: 10:19pm On Aug 27, 2009
Am sori to break ur hearts guys.but truely mtn is recruiting.its mainly 4 contract staffs.about a 1000 people are needed nation wide 4 d post of call centre agents.u've to knw someone working there b4 u apply tru dat site.its a site strictly 4 mtn staffs.u'll need to include d name of d mtn staff u know at d end of d registratn form.so pls go on an apply.i did d test yesterday,afta 6months u'll be upgraded to permanent staff based on performance.
Re: Mtn Recruits For Call Center by Lolladey(f): 12:12am On Aug 28, 2009
it is real.
Re: Mtn Recruits For Call Center by olugbenga4(m): 6:50am On Aug 28, 2009
Oluwaseun Osewa, well done, may God almighty continue to strength you and your team of administration of nairaland.

Seun, I will like you to look into this issue for us, because it is getting out of hand between @teetalks and Deajvu.

please advise us and let us know the truth about the whole issue on course.
Re: Mtn Recruits For Call Center by adapcee(m): 9:15am On Aug 28, 2009
@all,i will like to contribute my own views concerning this issue.I applied through the link supplied by DEJAVU & Co supplying wrong address and one of my unused mtn nos yesterday.To my suprise this morning when i inserted the sim card i received a text message from MTN-NG congratulating me that i have won 1million naira.
How could i have won 1million naira when i did'nt even applied for the so-called promo?I think this explain it all to everybody that we should beware of the above link generated by DEJAVU & Co(Evil People).At the same time i am highly disappointed in DEJAVU and Co coz of there involvement in this dubious act.Nairalands,lets leave them all.My prayer is that one day they will have to pay for this.
Also,i want to commend oluwaseun osewa for his good work here and also to please help us get rid of so-called evil people like this(DEJAVU & Co)
AT ALL PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR DETAILS TO THEM,IT'S TRULY A PURE SCAM,
Re: Mtn Recruits For Call Center by skealoo: 12:26pm On Aug 28, 2009
adapcee:

@all,i will like to contribute my own views concerning this issue.I applied through the link supplied by DEJAVU & Co supplying wrong address and one of my unused mtn nos yesterday.To my suprise this morning when i inserted the sim card i received a text message from MTN-NG congratulating me that i have won 1million naira.
How could i have won 1million naira when i did'nt even applied for the so-called promo?I think this explain it all to everybody that we should beware of the above link generated by DEJAVU & Co(Evil People).At the same time i am highly disappointed in DEJAVU and Co coz of there involvement in this dubious act.Nairalands,lets leave them all.My prayer is that one day they will have to pay for this.
Also,i want to commend oluwaseun osewa for his good work here and also to please help us get rid of so-called evil people like this(DEJAVU & Co)
AT ALL PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR DETAILS TO THEM,IT'S TRULY A PURE SCAM,
enof said.
Re: Mtn Recruits For Call Center by Toladipo(f): 2:39pm On Aug 28, 2009
hi dejavu wat's up wit u aw was your interview? pls can i know the time you applied through this memcos site and can u call me on my no so we could talk, do you need any insider to apply for the job
Re: Mtn Recruits For Call Center by chessguru(m): 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2009
FALSE  SCAM   ALERT??  

ATTENTION EVERYBODY!!

The post made by the Thread starter  okyky and the LINK supplied by  DAJAVU 147  http://www.memcos.net/independentcontractors.jsp     IS NOT A SCAM/419 OR PHISHING site  . it is real and authentic!! it is very unfortunate that people like teetalks and others who share his opinion on the said site are doing so out of the worst kind of IGNORANCE!!  I got this same link from a friend of mine who works with MTN Lagos for my younger cousin who applied for the vacancy .

If falling for a scam site is being a maga ,  not being able to recognise an authentic site make one a MEGA MAGA, and lacking the sense and basic intelligence to make simple enquires to acertain the authenticity when in doubt from the legitimate company (MTN in the case) is even worse!!

simple ways to know a scam site.
They demand for bank /vital information like ATM number and PIN most times.
may ask you to make payment.

AND IF YOU ARE IN DOUBT   instead of jumping into conclusions and making DUMB  ans ACCUSATION statements about what you know nothing about like TEETALK  find out from someone working with MTN or make use of their customer service. your WRONG posts here and unwarranted accusation might have caused a lot of people from taking a shot at this chance. in your ignorance you killed thread. its a SHAME!! embarassed

@ all

please feel free to apply.
Re: Mtn Recruits For Call Center by Dejavu147: 2:56pm On Aug 28, 2009
@
don P:

Am sori to break your hearts guys.but truely mtn is recruiting.its mainly 4 contract staffs.about a 1000 people are needed nation wide 4 d post of call centre agents.u've to knw someone working there b4 u apply tru dat site.its a site strictly 4 mtn staffs.u'll need to include d name of d mtn staff u know at d end of d registratn form.so pls go on an apply.i did d test yesterday,afta 6months u'll be upgraded to permanent staff based on performance.

@  Don P thanks for the Information , well i went in for the Test but FAILED the test , all just because i typed the given TEXT with a  CAPS on , but thanks once again for supplying more light on the whole exercise , all i know is that very soon when the Recruitment exercise is concluded, REASONABLE people like you that saw that there is still GOOD people in 9ja that will do everything to Help theri fellow friends achieve good things in life are still here in the country, they will surely write something that let the whole wide world know that the recruitment exercise is real.

Kinzy:

@teetalks, i want u 2 take it calmly wit d poster. He is saying d truth, i applied via d same url. and i just got my invitation through mtn call 180 dis evening and i am scheduled 4 test 2mrow 9 am at ajah.

@ Kinzy , Guy thanks man , at least am Happy that some even if it's FEW people have benefited from the little ASSISTANCE that i have rendered to my fellow 9ja people , Thanks man , and i pray that you SCALE through the Huddle man.

@ Ladipo Am very Happy man ,even though have done the TEST and failed , am still happy that i was able to assist my fellow 9ja people to register and apply for the Job to be provided by one of the Biggest Telecommunication Network in 9ja and Africa , thanks man and i hope pass man.

@ TEETALK (MAD MAN)

well , i dont have anything say again , I KNOW BY NOW YOU'RE SHAKING IN YOUR ROOM OR OFFICE WERE EVER YOU MIGHT BE RIGHT NOW , BUT I KNOW ONE THING FOR SURE THAT VERY SOON , VERY VERY SOON , THE ALMIGHTY GOD WILL ERASE YOU AND YOUR KIND FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH 'COS THAT'S ALL WHAT YOU PEOPLE KNOW HOW TO DO , YOU'RE NOT THERE TO HELP OR ASSIST BUT TO CRITISE , I HOPE YOU'LL FOLLOW YOUR HEART AND APOLOGIZE SO THAT I MAY FORGIVE YOU , COS IF YOU DON'T  , WELL ,

@ adapcee

i dont Blame you also cos you dont have faith but mind you , you've just wasted a great opportunity to work with MTN i pray that the almighty may forgive you all for Criticizing me on Helping my fellow 9ja people.

TO EVERYBODY IN THE HOUSE ,

ONE THING THAT I WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW IS JUST THAT , I WILL CONTINUE TO BE A GOOD MAN , A GOOD CITIZEN OF MY COUNTRY , I WILL NOT BE DISTURBED BY THE COMMENTS OF SOME BAD HEADS AMONG US , SO I ALSO IMPLORE OTHERS ALSO THAT HAVE LINKS THAT CAN ASSIST OTHERS TO PLEASE POST IT ON THE WEB SO THAT WE CAN CONTINUE TO HELP EACH OTHER IN MOVING THE COUNTRY FORWARD .

9JA O NI BAJE O !

DEJAVU smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Gigs To Offer On Fiverr / Please How Much Does Sahara Group Pay Their Interns/new Entry / Companies With Labour Friendly Service In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.