Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Silhouette; A Short Story - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Silhouette; A Short Story (25120 Views)

Love Poem:. SILHOUETTE / Whose Fault? (betrayal And Revenge) A Short Story / Done In 60 Seconds (A Short Crime Story By Olumide Odusanya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silhouette; A Short Story by TheBlessedMAN: 1:03am On Feb 06, 2017
TheBLESSEDMAN

1 Like

Re: Silhouette; A Short Story by Tgold1(m): 7:47pm On Feb 06, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
Well... Atlast... See who is back... If nt d Pen Mistress herself... FIYAH... She's nt just bak anyhow... Buh she's bak wit another Blockbuster...

Buh dat Title fit render my Almost expired teeth Useless if i dare try to pronounce am... Silou.. Wetin?... Only God knws what godforsaken weed Fiyah was takin wen she named dat Title...

Anyway... It wont b A FIYAH Story.. If u dnt av irregular update to worry about...

It absolutely wont b a Fiyah Story.. If u dnt av to be refreshing d same page everytime in 10secs..

It ultimately wont b a Fiyah story.. If u dnt av to deal with 'over sabi' people that wil quote d whole story, all in the name of correction or complementing..( those people can provoke u to use Petrol to cook, cos its lesser than Kerosine)

It also wont be a Fiyah story, if the Naughty Niggaz of TEAM HERO is not there..

Pls Fiyah i use my holiness Life beg u.. Give us Regular Update... Remember.. We gat ur bak... Thanx

TEAM HERO is Here.. Mrlemuel.. Show ur ugly Face..

Aboki you are here finally........ Hope say you bring thatt alomo ? Coz I wan rehearse with am before I go join protest!!!!

1 Like

Re: Silhouette; A Short Story by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:25am On Feb 07, 2017
wetin dy sup with fiyah na??

omg!! team hero dy here or is my eyes decieting me shockedshocked
Re: Silhouette; A Short Story by BlissfulJeff(m): 5:22pm On Feb 07, 2017
wlc bck fiyah,we re waiting for more updates.
Re: Silhouette; A Short Story by cerowo(f): 4:34pm On Feb 09, 2017
Hadampson:
Sirorubebe here iz anoda story 4 u o..gringrin
Spdazzy cum nd sit beside mewink
sunshine46, cerewo, chizzymaris, oly23 where iz u nah angelinastto(my great author) dapo97, oludare007. u are all invited to anoda blockbuster by FIYAHsmiley

Cum nd sit in d front row. i had already arranged a table 4 u guyswink
Tnks 4 d mention
Re: Silhouette; A Short Story by TheBlessedMAN: 4:49pm On Feb 09, 2017
Tgold1:

Aboki you are here finally........ Hope say you bring thatt alomo ? Coz I wan rehearse with am before I go join protest!!!!
Alomo is nt gud 4 ur health bro... I suggest u stick to d Hypo and locust bean dat u always take in d morning... Anyway, sha help me tel fiyah to come nd update o....

1 Like

Re: Silhouette; A Short Story by Chumzypinky(f): 5:12pm On Feb 09, 2017
Now this is what i call unseriousness. I understand that writing isnt easy at all. Sometimes, its very stressful to the point that updating becomes a chore. But this is way out of it. Except she has a better excuse. She just started d story. It hasnt even gotten midway and she hast even posted an excuse for us. She just went AWOL (sory, somebody should pls tel me d meaning of this), haba Fiyah, its not good nah. At least tell us the reason you've not been posting. Biko nu

3 Likes

Re: Silhouette; A Short Story by castrol180(m): 7:40pm On Feb 09, 2017
fiyah, continue now
Re: Silhouette; A Short Story by castrol180(m): 7:48pm On Feb 09, 2017
But then, even if her mum had been some slut, even if she had abandoned them, her dad and her for some richer dude, even if she never acted like a mother when she was around, Najah couldn't fathom the reason why her dad had to get married to her best friend!

I really like your story and the lines, but mind the bolded and its types. This is precisely from paragraph 25

thanks for the understanding
Re: Silhouette; A Short Story by Opeoluwa99(f): 9:30pm On Feb 09, 2017
Aunty fiyah we'll support you to the end
TheBlessedMAN you're so on point with those facts
If e no be aunty fiyah it can't be aunty fiyah o cheesy
Re: Silhouette; A Short Story by TheBlessedMAN: 10:03pm On Feb 09, 2017
Opeoluwa99:
Aunty fiyah we'll support you to the end
TheBlessedMAN you're so on point with those facts
If e no be aunty fiyah it can't be aunty fiyah o cheesy
na xo aunty fiyah dey do na...

It won't b an Aunty Fiyah story, if person never faint from suspense..

It won't b an Aunty fiyah story, if 2 pages never full without a single update..

It won't b an Aunty Fiyah story, if person never borrow credit from mtn just to b able to buy data to do her normal story's ritual."REFRESHING" every secs..

But lets nt take anytin frm this Aunty fiyah of ours.. She also get sense die..

It also won't be An Aunty Fiyah's story, if u read an Update without saying."WOW! WHAT AN EXCELLENT Story"

so lets urge our aunty Fiyah to keep it up.. We love her buh, buh we love her Brain MORE!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silhouette; A Short Story by Amenya96(f): 10:38am On Feb 11, 2017
ah ah
fiyah
no update since
y nah?
Abeg come update fine girl
Re: Silhouette; A Short Story by yungeez(m): 11:13am On Feb 11, 2017
i go beat dis girl ooo, u nor go cum update?

1 Like

Re: Silhouette; A Short Story by fiyah(f): 10:29pm On Feb 13, 2017
Novice Maurice

MAURICE
I felt a lot gay this morning. There isn't hiding how excited I was and even I could tell that a blind man could read the excitement on my face from kilometres away.

Like, what isn't there to be excited about?

Today is my first day at work and even though my job is one of the most underappreciated jobs in this part of the world, it is one of the best and nobody could take that away from me.

It is not easy convincing people to agree with me. My parents included…

Yeah.

I could feel that gleam of sadness seep inside my body as I thought about how great it would have been to call my parents and share the news with them and suddenly realizing how impossible and absurd that is.

They don’t even have any idea I got kicked out of school!
I bet they are waiting for that moment when they would both be referred to as 'Barrister’s mum and Dad' not knowing their recalcitrant daughter is starting out her day as a police officer today.

It wasn't my fault I got kicked out of school anyway. I never imagined myself as a lawyer nor am I fan of reading all those massive books. The passion for investigation started when I started spending my vacation in Los Angeles where I stayed with the Bernards. The Bernards are the average American family with a cop dad and a mom who is an high school teacher. The couple has two girls, Kate and Jade. Kate was about my age and Jade was just a little girl then. I could remember Mr Bernard feeding us all those juicy cop stories and stories about bad guys and how he catches them. He brings home short crime stories and everything he does kind of inspired me.
“Excuse me?’ I heard a tiny, feminine voice said and although I wasn't sure if the statement was meant for me, I still turned to see a rather surprising sight. The lady in question has a size quadrupling her voice. She was all plump at the torso while the hind part of her body seemed a little overstressed carrying her whole weight.

She wore a pink shirt over a black pencil skirt while a blonde wig grace her head. The wig, in some sort of way made her already small head a lot smaller and her cheek appeared oedamatous. She had a pair of glasses on her eyes and that gave her some geeky look.

“ Can u err… do.. me a little favour please?’ It was when she said that that I realized she was actually panting and drops of sweat were already forming on her forehead, nasal bridge...

...Oh, and there goes the armpit too...

Seriously?

Did she have a marathon on a cold Monday morning?

“Would you mind splitting these files into two with me?” I directed my glance to her outstretched hand and I saw a hefty pile of files. “I am almost late for work a and I don't want a boll of insults hurled at me this morning. Especially since my boss seems to find joy in making me his insult basket. Now, the problem is, I am not sure how fast I can keep up with time with these files falling off my hands every second.’

Being someone who has a heart and someone who was willing to create a good impression on her fellow workers, I split the files with her while we climbed the stairs.

‘Your first day here right?” ‘Pinky’ asked amidst pants while we climbed the stairs.

I nodded my reply then added; “How was your first day like? Were you excited, nervous, confident? And what was the day like? Did it end on a graceful note or was it just catastrophic...'

'HORRIBLE’ ‘Pinky’ started. “ My first day ended horribly. I made costly mistakes due to nervousness and I almost got kicked out. The only significant achievement that day was getting the whole team to hate me on my first day until this moment.’’ Pinky gave a rather weird laugh.
I couldn't laugh with her cos even though her laughter was meant to soften her pain, the hurt was still there and there was no way i was getting deceived by that.
I guess she misread my worried countenance.

“You don’t have to get worried about your day ending up like mine. You have a lot of things that I don’t. The looks, the great body and even that shimmering confidence I would pay a million naira to have. Not like I can have that much in the next couple of years anyway. I guess I would forever be unconfident.’ She gave another shrill laughter which echoed for a while leaving me mute.
The whole team hating me is never gone’ happen girl!
I am charm itself!
I wish I could say something to her. Something that would get the negativities off her head.

‘ I think you are great.’ I managed to say not looking at her.

I could sense her eyes on me for a few seconds before she eventually took them off me to adjust her glasses.

‘Victoria.’ She said and I looked up at her for clues on what to make of that.

“My name is Victoria’ She quickly added.

“I'm Maurice.’ I said with a soft smile. We climbed the last staircase, ending up at the entrance of a large room harbouring numerous desks with each desk occupied leaving a few unoccupied.

“Here we are.’ Victoria said lifting the files off my hands and piling it up on hers. “It was nice talking to you and fortunately for me, you'd be working here and I get to see more of you which indirectly implies that I get to have someone to talk to. Hopefully, you might end up getting posted to my department...’

“Well, I don't want to crush your dreams but I already got posted to HOM104. I was going to ask you for directions once we get here.’ I quickly replied.

“Well, well, well. Look what we have here. This room right here belongs to Team 104 of the homicidal department which apparently happens to be my department.’ Victoria said and I could see how elated she was.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silhouette; A Short Story by olatex25(m): 11:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
hmm fiyah, kip it cumin
Re: Silhouette; A Short Story by castrol180(m): 5:44am On Feb 14, 2017
Thank God oooo as fiyah don update
Re: Silhouette; A Short Story by castrol180(m): 5:55am On Feb 14, 2017
Crime story and hope Maurice unravel the death of the two lovers in the hotel room with one of the lover pregnant.
Re: Silhouette; A Short Story by Gabbyraze(m): 8:13am On Feb 14, 2017
If you know fiyah very well, you will know she update her stories at her own pace, I think she's a medical student or something. So please lets not form hunger for updates,just keep looking till she does and she will not abandon the story.
Well done fiyah,the story looks promising

2 Likes

Re: Silhouette; A Short Story by Chumzypinky(f): 8:51am On Feb 14, 2017
No reasons why you couldnt update on time, no apologies, no nothing?
Re: Silhouette; A Short Story by princessadeola(f): 10:41am On Feb 14, 2017
Believe in yourself.. Following
Re: Silhouette; A Short Story by Nobody: 6:16am On Feb 21, 2017
TheBlessedMan
:
mrlemuel, oya show ya ugly face
Hey Fine Monkey Boi, Thou Son Of Olusegun Obasanjo, Hw Hv U Been? Hope Recession Neva Turn U To Nana Trump Sha?!! cheesy Have Been Follow All Stories On Nairaland In My Assassins Creed Stealth Mode Cos Of Recession[freebasic Awuf Things]
I Hear Say SmartestPopQueen Don Chop Bazooka, Hope Say No Be True? Cos If Na True... U Knw Wetin Go Happen Too...
And Hope The Bazooka Was Extra Fortified Sha? Cos I No Want Mk She Chop D Wrng Thing wink .
Anyway, To All Hero Teammates, Ama Deleting This Account Soon, I Wan Write Tori, Bt I Neva Get Chance Yet, Mk I Write Waec First, Make E No Go Be Like TheBlessedMAN Own Wey F And 9 Dey Kiss, E And 8 They Do Homosexuality, D And 7 Just Dey Hug Like No Man's Business, Even D C And 5 Wan Cos Traffic.
Until Then, Make Una Take 3 Bottles Of Alomo Each.
1 Love To All Hero Team Mates[Royh, Tgold1, E.T.C]
Make Una Go Read "African Nerd" By Redmosquito, E Sweet Baje.
Still Ur Guy.
#peace

3 Likes

Re: Silhouette; A Short Story by bimberry1307(f): 11:48am On Feb 21, 2017
chai, this THEBLESSEDMAN sef! I no know wetin to talk. Fiyah is back, hmmmm. Ama follow u like flies follows mango. oya keep it rolling.
Re: Silhouette; A Short Story by myqel(m): 1:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
I'm in, sorry for coming late...the pop corn seller delayed me grin
Re: Silhouette; A Short Story by Amaga(m): 3:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
I would suggest you put your work together as an ebook and have it on sale online. That way, you will make money till you die... and even after.
Check out www.writersspace.net

fiyah:
Prologue

D.
Re: Silhouette; A Short Story by ROYH(m): 4:02pm On Feb 21, 2017
Mrlemuel:

Hey Fine Monkey Boi, Thou Son Of Olusegun Obasanjo, Hw Hv U Been? Hope Recession Neva Turn U To Nana Trump Sha?!! cheesy Have Been Follow All Stories On Nairaland In My Assassins Creed Stealth Mode Cos Of Recession[freebasic Awuf Things]
I Hear Say SmartestPopQueen Don Chop Bazooka, Hope Say No Be True? Cos If Na True... U Knw Wetin Go Happen Too...
And Hope The Bazooka Was Extra Fortified Sha? Cos I No Want Mk She Chop D Wrng Thing wink .
Anyway, To All Hero Teammates, Ama Deleting This Account Soon, I Wan Write Tori, Bt I Neva Get Chance Yet, Mk I Write Waec First, Make E No Go Be Like TheBlessedMAN Own Wey F And 9 Dey Kiss, E And 8 They Do Homosexuality, D And 7 Just Dey Hug Like No Man's Business, Even D C And 5 Wan Cos Traffic.
Until Then, Make Una Take 3 Bottles Of Alomo Each.
1 Love To All Hero Team Mates[Royh, Tgold1, E.T.C]
Make Una Go Read "African Nerd" By Redmosquito, E Sweet Baje.
Still Ur Guy.
#peace
finally, You Show Face, No Lele, Wish You Success In Your Exam, Everybody Seems To Be Tie Down By 1 Or 2 Things.
Theblessedman, I Dey Greet Oh, Tgold1, I Knw Ur Checking Point.
#HUSTLING-Spirit

3 Likes

Re: Silhouette; A Short Story by TheBlessedMAN: 10:45pm On Feb 23, 2017
Mrlemuel:

Hey Fine Monkey Boi, Thou Son Of Olusegun Obasanjo, Hw Hv U Been?

Me? Monkey Boi? Well hav been 5n nd happy... Except d issue wey happen last week, when i caught my Wife (dangote's daughter) cheating on me in our Matrimonial house... Chai.. Heaven loose dat day o... Imagine... I caught her kissing my Portrait picture in our bedroom... God, dat tin pain me die... Dats d height of fornication.. Kissing my own Picture? Which tantamountically means, she prefers the Picturic part of me than my real self... Walahi, if nt because of the single missed call of Shekau that i saw on my phone, i for no take her bak.. Cos her papa and Davido papa don dey beg me to take her bak since february 23 dat av sent her packin wey i no gree.. Buh tank God 4 d live of Shekau, i 4 don lose almost all my wealth just becos of my stewpid stuborness..

Help me thank God jare my bro...

1 Like

Re: Silhouette; A Short Story by TheBlessedMAN: 10:50pm On Feb 23, 2017
bimberry1307:
chai, this THEBLESSEDMAN sef! I no know wetin to talk.
lolz... cheesy cheesy ... I dey loyal jare my beautiful sister...

1 Like

Re: Silhouette; A Short Story by TheBlessedMAN: 10:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
ROYH:
finally, You Show Face, No Lele, Wish You Success In Your Exam, Everybody Seems To Be Tie Down By 1 Or 2 Things.
Theblessedman, I Dey Greet Oh, Tgold1, I Knw Ur Checking Point.
#HUSTLING-Spirit
oga Rohy... D only consistent member of Hero Team.. I cork my gun for u o

1 Like

Re: Silhouette; A Short Story by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 23, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:

Me? Monkey Boi? Well hav been 5n nd happy... Except d issue wey happen last week, when i caught my Wife (dangote's daughter) cheating on me in our Matrimonial house... Chai.. Heaven loose dat day o... Imagine... I caught her kissing my Portrait picture in our bedroom... God, dat tin pain me die... Dats d height of fornication.. Kissing my own Picture? Which tantamountically means, she prefers the Picturic part of me than my real self... Walahi, if nt because of the single missed call of Shekau that i saw on my phone, i for no take her bak.. Cos her papa and Davido papa don dey beg me to take her bak since february 23 dat av sent her packin wey i no gree.. Buh tank God 4 d live of Shekau, i 4 don lose almost all my wealth just becos of my stewpid stuborness..

Help me thank God jare my bro...
Lol, Testimony For Sunday Don Ready. :-p

1 Like

Re: Silhouette; A Short Story by fiyah(f): 8:46am On Feb 26, 2017
Dozie
I glanced at my wristwatch once again and it dawned on me Victoria is running 10 minutes later than she did yesterday.

Is she addicted to being reprimanded every single morning or something? Or why else would a normal person make it a point of duty to run late to work each day even though no one pats her on the back when she does?

Threatening doesn't work for her. Not anymore.

She seemed to have grown some sort of immunity against my threats compared to then when she would have fallen on her knees and pleaded for forgiveness each time I threaten to have her fired.

That used to work.
It always leads to an appreciable change for a few days before she falls back to being Victoria once again.

Why the hell did she have to take the files home in the first place? I can't work on anything without the file!
I had been a lot restless after getting that anonymous text earlier this morning. It was just plain, simple and straight.

“I would tell you everything you need to know about your wife's death. You know this isn’t free right? I need anything I can get on Najah Ibrahim. Time and location will be sent to you later on. We meet to discuss terms.’’

The text appears a lot weird and it seems like someone was playing games with me knowing how desperate I was with any news concerning Dammy but I wasn’t taking chances especially when it has everything to do with Dammy. I might as well be walking into a trap but I was past caring! I am only keeping this job just to get a lead on ‘this' and here I have it.

I am not kicking this away.

I looked through the glass that surrounds my office while I fiddled with my phone hoping a message would pop up on the screen. All desks were occupied exempting Victoria’s and one other.

Femi was at his desk, all eyes on his system while he dragged the mouse obviously going through data and trying to sort them out.

Toni was as usual, dressed in even shade of black. Right from her head to the black boot she had on her feet. Her, in that way is the best way everyone wants her to be even though she always look mad at everyone and everything around her.

Trust me, you don’t want to see the other side of her.

She’s a lot mute than she talks. She may actually keep mute all day if no situation warrants that she talks. By talking, I mean responsonding to orders with a word or two while looking straight into the eye of the person she is talking to without blinking.

Hadiza was attending to an older woman who I was sure as hell I had seen here before. I think it has something to do with her son getting murdered after receiving several death threats from a group of people she deduced were cultists who wanted her son initiated by force. Hadiza's duty was to put her statement down on the system and assure her that her statement would be thoroughly looked into but it appeared that wasn't the case here. The woman seemed to be going against protocols as her voice seemed to be rising following each second and it was obvious she was ignoring Hadiza's gesture to calm down.
I stepped out of my office to control the situation but Femi already walked up there to handle it giving me a ‘i got this’ expression. I was going to head back to my office when Victoria walked in hugging a stack of files.
'Why are you just walking in?’ That was the first statement that escaped my lips.
“I’m sorry. I had a little alarm issue this morning. I always fix…’ She tried giving her usual lame ‘alarm excuse but I wasn't having any of that’
“you had the file we were working on yesterday with you right?’ I wasn't having any of her excuses so I just went straight to the point. I watched her nod her reply.

“let me have it.’ I said quickly.

She walked slowly to her desk, I guess the heavy files impeded her already slow movement. I couldn’t even watch her drag her legs lazily on the floor.

'here' She handed me one of the brown files and I couldn't believe what I had in my hand.

'What is this?’ I said each word carefully to emphasize my point. I could see an oily smear on the file cover while a whitish stain blind the ‘d' in the ‘department’ inscribed at the apex of the file.

“Oh that, it's chicken but…’’

“I’m not asking you to tell me what it is. I am asking why it's on a file of federal concern!’’

It wasn't my fault. The director told me to leave work with it when I told him about my babysitting situation. I nurse my late sister's son remember…’

“No one cares about that! Why would the director even ask you to take this home!’’

“I’m sorry’’ Victoria whispered. It doesn't sound like she meant it but I don't think care even if she does.

“Hi everybody!’ Even without adding everybody, the 'hi’ was loud enough for everybody to know it was meant for everybody.

I looked across the room to see a lady who had a 'too happy’ kind of smile on her face. She was clad in all white and black ensemble. It was a pantsuit which I personally feels belongs to a fashion runway than here.
The lady in question not only got my attention, but she clearly got others too. Toni included even though hers was just for a while. Toni tore her eyes off her the minute she saw her.

I watched her walk to me with the smile still on her face.
'Hi, I'm Maurice Adewole.’ She stretched out her hand for a handshake obviously. A move I intentionally ignored.
I know the system recruited a new hand but it was from the onset a move I wasn't in support of.
She pocketed her hands back in her trousers’ pocket when she finally realized I wasn’t going to accept that. I saw her face flush with embarrassment which was the major thing I was trying to achieve

“I think there's a mistake somewhere. There isn't any vacancy here and the only thing you need to do right now is find your way back downstairs and ask to be referred to another department. “ I argued making sure the scowl on my face remains intact.
Whoever is gon occupy the only vacant seat would have to work with me and I don’t want a partner. Besides, I don't want to work with her.

She isn't going down there to ask to be referred to another department. I assessed her documents myself and I posted her here. I personally posted her to HOM104 and she's only going to leave if you tell me this isn't HOM104. As long as this remains HOM104, she stays.’ Director Jude stepped inside the office with his formal white and black suit.

Okay that was Director Jude going against me once again. I moved closer to him and said between gritted teeth.
‘I told you I don't want a partner!.. She…’ I was going to finish that when I got interrupted by a sms alert, disrupting the normal flow of ideas in my brain
“You can't change it. She stays Dozie and that's final.’ I was going to argue that out but I couldn’t. I was tensed to read the sms and knowing Director Jude wouldn't change his mind, it would eventually be a waste.
I watched him exit before heading back to my office, I quickly opened the message on my phone.

Treaty Restaurant, Oshodi, 12pm.

I glanced at my wristwatch to see the time read 9:08am

I could dig something up about Najah Ibrahim before then

What has Najah's death got to do with Dammy?

What’s this dude trying to bring up?
Did he have Najah murdered and was just using me to get the details I've got about her off my hands?

But how did he even know about Dammy then?

I’m getting a lot confused!

All these were the question bothering my unstable mind as I flipped through the pages of Najah’s file and read off an address from one of the pages

I plunged the file into my brief case and left my office.

'I'm going on a field assignment and Femi gets to be in charge till I get back.’ I announced, exiting before any questions could be thrown at me.

“Where are we going?’’ I heard a voice so new but familiar said immediately I stepped outside the office. Maurice.

Is she really going to stalk me all day?

For a second, I even forgot we met.

I glanced at her then away, keeping a straight face.

“You mentioned field assignment and I think we get to do that together.’ She said trying hard to keep up the pace with me.
The best I could do was ignore her. I was in no mood for chit chats and I was sure as hell she wasn't coming with me.

'Hello? I think you really need to say something.’ She started once again. I kept mute and increased my pace, literarily jumping from one staircase to another.

‘Wouldn’t it be weird if I call you a jerk the first time we are meeting? You could as well do yourself some favour by clearing the impression of tagging you as dumb and deaf by actually saying something?... Something sensible?’

That was actually some strong words but I wasn’t letting her words get to me.

She stopped following me when we got outside the building. I could feel her eyes on me as I walked to the car park, entered my car and zoomed past her while a ‘wtf’ expression hung on her face

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silhouette; A Short Story by fiyah(f): 8:47am On Feb 26, 2017
Chumzypinky:
No reasons why you couldnt update on time, no apologies, no nothing?

Sorry sis. I was coming to dat
Re: Silhouette; A Short Story by fiyah(f): 8:49am On Feb 26, 2017
Hey guys,

So I want to get my hands dirty again. I am writing a completely diff stuff cos I am not the type that sticks to a particular MO. Here is another one and it's kinda weird it's coming now when it should have come earlier. I really want you guys to know that I am deeply sorry for being epileptic in my updates which is very bad. Whatever excuse I have to offer doesn't really matter. All that mattered is I didn't update for a very long time.

I'm so sorry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Proposition (15+) / Jakuta (god Of Thunder) / ¤Step Down For Love¤ A story by Vonn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.