Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Couple Before And After Sex Picture, Goes Viral On Facebook (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Before And After Sex Picture, Goes Viral On Facebook (Photos) (16205 Views)

Lots Of Naija Guys Now Go After Teenage Girls For Sex (picture) / Reactions As Lady Shares After Sex Picture With Her "Weak" Boyfriend. / When Pre-Wedding Picture Goes Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Before And After Sex Picture, Goes Viral On Facebook (Photos) by noetic5: 8:29am On Jan 31, 2017
Couple become the standard for an ideal relationship, with many praying for their kind of affair, after girlfriend shared before-and-after photos. However, there were mixed reactions among friends and Facebook users who make several kinds of comments on her Facebook picture. See reactions below

[img]http://2.bp..com/-SzRvEYEMrrU/WJA9RuPqGBI/AAAAAAAAMd8/lASPltHoMmov8QW_gOVLuLY3xe0ZA8c8gCLcB/s400/time.jpeg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-5qtOlr3w51Q/WJA_pB7Wb6I/AAAAAAAAMeI/wIbCaI8Ysmkak_lCf7QOQGbBusD7mH4LQCLcB/s400/viral.jpeg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-4C8fW9FWILw/WJA_qPZcLwI/AAAAAAAAMeM/o_ZeTFcNHEY86hAO_daFjB7rSdnQCjmUgCLcB/s400/viral1.jpeg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-OGeY4jhwP7M/WJA_rojuPYI/AAAAAAAAMeQ/v-YhajlwKfArZfoZ8bEWNKPBK-IxEGuuQCLcB/s400/viral2.jpeg[/img]

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/01/couple-before-and-after-sex-picture.html

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Couple Before And After Sex Picture, Goes Viral On Facebook (Photos) by noetic5: 8:30am On Jan 31, 2017
na wa
Re: Couple Before And After Sex Picture, Goes Viral On Facebook (Photos) by durubrian(m): 8:35am On Jan 31, 2017
Where is the pishure
Re: Couple Before And After Sex Picture, Goes Viral On Facebook (Photos) by favourmic(m): 8:48am On Jan 31, 2017
God end this world please enough of this

No more shame again

People love fun than words of God
Re: Couple Before And After Sex Picture, Goes Viral On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 31, 2017
grin

Nwaaro reporting for NCAN Pankshin branch

Osaro and Temi.
This is an Afonja-Bini alliance

I wonder how fetish their offspring will be. cry

5 Likes

Re: Couple Before And After Sex Picture, Goes Viral On Facebook (Photos) by Young03(m): 9:00am On Jan 31, 2017
Wey d pictures of after sex
mtcheew
Re: Couple Before And After Sex Picture, Goes Viral On Facebook (Photos) by CaroLyner(f): 9:08am On Jan 31, 2017
See their ugleee faces

1 Like

Re: Couple Before And After Sex Picture, Goes Viral On Facebook (Photos) by obiorathesubtle: 9:43am On Jan 31, 2017
grin

See hypocrites forming asif they've not had sex before..

She enjoyed it so much, she had to post in on facebook for the world to see.. That's what facebook is for, posting ish you want to talk about??

All these judgemental hypocrites forming sanctimonious should just fuçk off Abeg..

5 Likes

Re: Couple Before And After Sex Picture, Goes Viral On Facebook (Photos) by Laveda(f): 10:35am On Jan 31, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
grin

See hypocrites forming asif they've not had sex before..

She enjoyed it so much, she had to post in on facebook for the world to see.. That's what facebook is for, posting ish you want to talk about??

All these judgemental hypocrites forming sanctimonious should just fuçk off Abeg..

Since it makes so much sense to you, you should do same right after having sex.

I don't see the hypocrisy here, no one's saying having sex is bad, the girl being stupid is the issue here.

12 Likes

Re: Couple Before And After Sex Picture, Goes Viral On Facebook (Photos) by immaculatengang(f): 11:54am On Jan 31, 2017
grin
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin

Nwaaro reporting for NCAN Pankshin branch

Osaro and Temi.
This is an Afonja-Bini alliance

I wonder how fetish their offspring will be. cry
Re: Couple Before And After Sex Picture, Goes Viral On Facebook (Photos) by Annie939(f): 12:25pm On Jan 31, 2017
media life
Re: Couple Before And After Sex Picture, Goes Viral On Facebook (Photos) by Jostico: 1:00pm On Jan 31, 2017
once a fucker always a dick lover
Re: Couple Before And After Sex Picture, Goes Viral On Facebook (Photos) by hollaegbon: 1:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
Iranu, abasha
Re: Couple Before And After Sex Picture, Goes Viral On Facebook (Photos) by Marrtynze(m): 1:37pm On Jan 31, 2017
It is ladies like this that make me fear for my male kids, me I've successfully escaped Trash like this
Re: Couple Before And After Sex Picture, Goes Viral On Facebook (Photos) by obiorathesubtle: 2:36pm On Jan 31, 2017
Laveda:

I don't see the hypocrisy here, no one's saying having sex is bad, the girl being stupid is the issue here.

She's being stupid??

Who's judging?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Before And After Sex Picture, Goes Viral On Facebook (Photos) by weexy68(m): 2:38pm On Jan 31, 2017
CaroLyner:
See their ugleee faces
lol you mean like you
Re: Couple Before And After Sex Picture, Goes Viral On Facebook (Photos) by weexy68(m): 2:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
Laveda:

yea you are right its damn insane
Re: Couple Before And After Sex Picture, Goes Viral On Facebook (Photos) by Laveda(f): 2:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

She's being stupid??

Who's judging?

Not judging, simply pointing out what's wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Couple Before And After Sex Picture, Goes Viral On Facebook (Photos) by agrovick(m): 2:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
Laveda:

Nne, can you kindly borrow me one of your hair extensions. I want to use it to light my stove. grin

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Couple Before And After Sex Picture, Goes Viral On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
CaroLyner:
See their ugleee faces

Lol. Is it sex that made their faces ugly or the fact that they posted their shame online?. grin
Re: Couple Before And After Sex Picture, Goes Viral On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 31, 2017
I'm just wondering what the girl will do when the guy breaks up with her later?

She should come and post in on FB o, after all it is OUR relationship.
Re: Couple Before And After Sex Picture, Goes Viral On Facebook (Photos) by Tomandy: 3:04pm On Jan 31, 2017
Re: Couple Before And After Sex Picture, Goes Viral On Facebook (Photos) by princeemmma(m): 3:04pm On Jan 31, 2017
stupid girl, very soon your life will become tragedy

Re: Couple Before And After Sex Picture, Goes Viral On Facebook (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 3:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
princeemmma:
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Couple Before And After Sex Picture, Goes Viral On Facebook (Photos) by SalomonKane: 4:02pm On Jan 31, 2017
princeemmma:
Tragedy, you say? Because she posted before and after pics of her sex life?

Na wa oh.
Re: Couple Before And After Sex Picture, Goes Viral On Facebook (Photos) by wrongnumber: 4:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
Anybody wey dey value woman na mumu.

Many of them are brainless biatch that are only good to screw and dump like sanitary pads.

1 Like

Re: Couple Before And After Sex Picture, Goes Viral On Facebook (Photos) by MarkGeraldo(m): 7:19pm On Jan 31, 2017
Making the world a better place for you and I grin

The guy sef no send, deh carry his black lips deh cover the pishure sad
Only Satan knows their motive
Re: Couple Before And After Sex Picture, Goes Viral On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 31, 2017
Laveda:

Thumbs up
Re: Couple Before And After Sex Picture, Goes Viral On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 31, 2017
OMG
Re: Couple Before And After Sex Picture, Goes Viral On Facebook (Photos) by rattlesnake(m): 9:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
i blame facebook
Re: Couple Before And After Sex Picture, Goes Viral On Facebook (Photos) by bonana: 9:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
Disgracing their families, generations, tribes and children.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Before Going Raw Into Her, Do This And Thank Me Later (graphic Adult Pic) / The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Received? / Accessories That Would Make HER More Romantic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.