Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Nigeria Guys Cannot Suck Puszy But Want U To Suck Their Diik - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Guys Cannot Suck Puszy But Want U To Suck Their Diik (19813 Views)

“nigeria Guys Can’t Date Me,my Daily Upkeep Is 50k And I Don’t Repeat Clothes”- / What Nigerian Girls Want That Guys Cannot Give / Biggest Boob And Puszy In Kumasi +18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Guys Cannot Suck Puszy But Want U To Suck Their Diik by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 10, 2017
divinehand2003:

That main babe was someone's else's main babe at one point in time oooo.
na wao so cos she had an ex u no go date her? abi na virgin u wan marry? if ur gal is faithful to u ..u dont need to worry ursef on exs cheesy.....except if na d cheating type.
Re: Nigeria Guys Cannot Suck Puszy But Want U To Suck Their Diik by TroubleDude: 11:58pm On Feb 10, 2017
AshawoGirl:
It's just foolishness
come lemme suck you...,
Re: Nigeria Guys Cannot Suck Puszy But Want U To Suck Their Diik by zynzyn(m): 3:57am On Jul 28, 2017
My guys!

If a woman doesn't want u unless u eat her pussy SHE DOESN'T NEED YOU! Arousal should not begin with eating pussy!!

Any guy can learn to do it. If a woman insists u always do that to her, SHE IS JUST USING U!

U can be dispensed with AT ANY TIME!! And she will tell her friends how often you shined her kombia!!
Re: Nigeria Guys Cannot Suck Puszy But Want U To Suck Their Diik by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 08, 2018
give me first make i suck
Re: Nigeria Guys Cannot Suck Puszy But Want U To Suck Their Diik by iRepNaija1: 5:38pm On Feb 08, 2018
gentlegenius:
What about the fact that a lot of girls don't even like guys sucking their pussy?
I've tried it with about 2 or 3 girls and they all pushed me away saying they are not comfortable with it.

Being uncomfortable with it is not the same as not liking it.
Re: Nigeria Guys Cannot Suck Puszy But Want U To Suck Their Diik by Ahmedhussain3463: 6:31pm On Feb 08, 2018
AshawoGirl:

Then why do they complain if you can't suck their own. They will say you're not romantic and they will look for another girl
that place discharge blood for several days in a month.is abhorrent and loathing when one imagine it not more of praticalizing it.
Re: Nigeria Guys Cannot Suck Puszy But Want U To Suck Their Diik by FunkyAlhaji2015: 12:15pm On May 02, 2018
makydebbie:
I guess it bleeds 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Do you like head?? grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Guys Cannot Suck Puszy But Want U To Suck Their Diik by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 21, 2019
are people still concerned with the spiritual effect of MouthAction? can a normal human actually lick asshole. please be responsible and preserve your dignity
Re: Nigeria Guys Cannot Suck Puszy But Want U To Suck Their Diik by ganiyuolumi(m): 12:23am On Oct 22, 2019

for the fact that blood comes out of it at all and fot the fact dat some of u gals do not wash their pussies after urinating....I rest my case

I fantasize about giving a gal oral but wen I remember this shit, I loose interest and motivation with immediate effect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benefits Of Being Single / I'm In Love With An Ogbanje / Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.