Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Have You Met The Opposite Sex And Made Love That Same Day Before, Pls Share It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Met The Opposite Sex And Made Love That Same Day Before, Pls Share It. (2004 Views)

Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? / Man Dies A Day Before Getting Married, Buried On His Wedding Day. Photos / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Met The Opposite Sex And Made Love That Same Day Before, Pls Share It. by SexualHealer: 9:31am On Jan 31, 2017
As a rugged guy and scope guy I have always been, I have met couple of ladies before, that we ended up having sex, they weren't prostitutes. The one I met the last time was at Victoria Island, after close of work, she was looking for vehicle to convey her home and I was fortunate to give her a free ride. As we were going, we discussed at length, we decided to have a drink and afterwards, I told her of my intention of having sex with her and she accepted. It was after I had sex with her that she told me she has been having d sexual feelings for a while, that she had misunderstanding with her boyfriend. Wetin be my own, I don give her share of my rod. She has been disturbing on phone since then that she enjoyed the moments with me and she wouldn't mind to see me again any time, I'm chanced.
More so, there were couples of 2go ladies I had invited down to my house back then when 2go was still invoke and we ended up having sex, after then, they will be forming love to me.
Guys and ladies feel free to share your own experience of sex on the first date.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Met The Opposite Sex And Made Love That Same Day Before, Pls Share It. by Masonic(m): 9:36am On Jan 31, 2017
Yea, If she already likes you, you wont need to put in work.
Re: Have You Met The Opposite Sex And Made Love That Same Day Before, Pls Share It. by carzola(m): 9:56am On Jan 31, 2017
I remember when my guys us to call me
Mr point and kill.
Mr I no carry carry come buh I carry go.
You dont need to hear my story I've said enough.
Re: Have You Met The Opposite Sex And Made Love That Same Day Before, Pls Share It. by SexualHealer: 10:00am On Jan 31, 2017
carzola:
Mr point and kill.

Hahahahaha point and kill, like the way they point and kill cat fish. I understand you better bro.
Re: Have You Met The Opposite Sex And Made Love That Same Day Before, Pls Share It. by McBrooklyn(m): 10:25am On Jan 31, 2017

Re: Have You Met The Opposite Sex And Made Love That Same Day Before, Pls Share It. by Nbote(m): 10:27am On Jan 31, 2017
Did u mention giving a gal a lift and banging her and 2go dates in d same story? Lol, why do I have a feeling u're jus an inexperienced kid who read wat u wrote up there somewhere and made up d rest.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Met The Opposite Sex And Made Love That Same Day Before, Pls Share It. by tobidipity(m): 10:30am On Jan 31, 2017
carzola:
Mr point and kill.
Oya na

2 Likes

Re: Have You Met The Opposite Sex And Made Love That Same Day Before, Pls Share It. by TrapHedges(m): 10:31am On Jan 31, 2017
Its normal
Re: Have You Met The Opposite Sex And Made Love That Same Day Before, Pls Share It. by SexualHealer: 10:56am On Jan 31, 2017
Nbote:
Did u mention giving a gal a lift and banging her and 2go dates in d same story? Lol, why do I have a feeling u're jus an inexperienced kid who read wat u wrote up there somewhere and made up d rest.

Kindly use your brain when next you want to comment on someone's trend. Ain't a kid or a toddler like you thought. Who's making up any story here? If you have not had such experience before then you should keep your hands busy with something else than typing thrash here. I wrote about the experiences I have had in term of meeting a lady the same day and having sex the same day of meeting. The ones I met via 2go app was after my NYSC years back when I was not gainfully employed. I did nasty things back then; If you dont have anything to write I will advise you to stay clear off this trend if you dnt wan e-war. Now, I have ride of my own and have the dough to do what I like with it.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Met The Opposite Sex And Made Love That Same Day Before, Pls Share It. by makydebbie(f): 11:02am On Jan 31, 2017
Here to read lies...
Re: Have You Met The Opposite Sex And Made Love That Same Day Before, Pls Share It. by SexualHealer: 11:08am On Jan 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Here to read lies...

Don't know about other people's post here; but mine if you want evidence(s) I think I shud be able to provide you with one or two. I still do keep contact with few of them. What's the point of lying for things you never did. There's time for everything, in my adolescent stage, I will say I really tried my best in knacking punna.
Re: Have You Met The Opposite Sex And Made Love That Same Day Before, Pls Share It. by makydebbie(f): 11:15am On Jan 31, 2017
SexualHealer:

Don't know about other people's post here; but mine if you want evidence(s) I think I shud be able to provide you with one or two. I still do keep contact with few of them. What's the point of lying for things you never did. There's time for everything, in my adolescent stage, I will say I really tried my best in knacking punna.
Don't bother sir. People will still come here to lie just to feel among. Cheers!
Re: Have You Met The Opposite Sex And Made Love That Same Day Before, Pls Share It. by jejemanito: 11:17am On Jan 31, 2017
I don't know why I am only comfortable having sex with BAD girls

The innocent looking ones scare me as hell

The moment you EFF them they cling on you like as if you're their daddy

That's why my prayer each day is never to burst the ripe pawpaw of any virgin whether knowingly or otherwise

I can't deal abeg

6 Likes

Re: Have You Met The Opposite Sex And Made Love That Same Day Before, Pls Share It. by Nbote(m): 11:56am On Jan 31, 2017
SexualHealer:

Kindly use your brain when next you want to comment on someone's trend. Ain't a kid or a toddler like you thought. Who's making up any story here? If you have not had such experience before then you should keep your hands busy with something else than typing thrash here. I wrote about the experiences I have had in term of meeting a lady the same day and having sex the same day of meeting. The ones I met via 2go app was after my NYSC years back when I was not gainfully employed. I didnt nasty things back then. If you dont have anything to write I will advise you to stay clear off this trend if you dnt wan e-war. Now, I have ride of my own and have the dough to do what I like with it.

Now dats d kid in u talking...

3 Likes

Re: Have You Met The Opposite Sex And Made Love That Same Day Before, Pls Share It. by SexualHealer: 11:59am On Jan 31, 2017
Nbote:

Now dats d kid in u talking...

Hahahahahah you guys won't stop amazing me with your fish-like brains.
Re: Have You Met The Opposite Sex And Made Love That Same Day Before, Pls Share It. by Nbote(m): 12:02pm On Jan 31, 2017
SexualHealer:

Hahahahahah you guys won't stop amazing me with your fish-like brains.
There goes dat kid again... Ur psych eval is quite straightforward...

2 Likes

Re: Have You Met The Opposite Sex And Made Love That Same Day Before, Pls Share It. by kiddkash(m): 12:24pm On May 20, 2020
I don't make love. I fvck

(1) (Reply)

...have You Experience This Before..?? / In Love With A Married Man / Omg Am Tired Of My Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.