Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,958 members, 7,821,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy. - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy. (18026 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife / New Haircut: Mark Zuckerberg Mocked On Twitter (Photos) / Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy. by Lucasbalo(m): 7:35am On Feb 01, 2017
BAILMONEY:
I DONT WANT YOU TO COME AND LEAVE WITH ME IN THIS "STINKING TITANIC" AS YOU STATED ABOVE, SO YOU HAVE TO BE VERY CAREFUL, ELSE YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF HERE. DONT FORGET TO GREET PRESIDENT KILLARY CLINTON SORRY SEC KILLARY FOR ME.
You know not of what you speak. I am as much a Yankee as your bigoted Trump is.
Re: Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy. by Lucasbalo(m): 7:37am On Feb 01, 2017
BAILMONEY:
I DONT WANT YOU TO COME AND LEAVE WITH ME IN THIS "STINKING TITANIC" AS YOU STATED ABOVE, SO YOU HAVE TO BE VERY CAREFUL, ELSE YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF HERE. DONT FORGET TO GREET PRESIDENT KILLARY CLINTON SORRY SEC KILLARY FOR ME.
You know not of what you speak. I am as much a Yankee as your bigoted Trump is. Thousands of trump can't do a damn thing to me. I will say that to his face if I get the chance. You have to be here to see the kind of opposition he's facing.
Re: Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy. by Omudia11: 7:42am On Feb 01, 2017
Pls say what you know. America is the least racist country in the world...no other country even comes close.
Jengem:
Many Americans publicly support Trumps muslim ban and consider it just that, and furthermore a ban to keep not jusy muslims but immigrants in general from living in their country.

A lot of them are not highly educated and think this ban will not only protect them from terrorism but also just keep foreigners out.

Americans and racism are like 5 and 6 like Nigerians and tribalism are 6 and 7 and Yoruba demons and women are like 7 and 8

God help us all

1 Like

Re: Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy. by Lucasbalo(m): 7:43am On Feb 01, 2017
Omudia11:
Pls say what you know. America is the least racist country in the world...no other country even comes close.
Gbam.
Re: Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy. by youngsahito(m): 7:44am On Feb 01, 2017
dudebuck:
This guy called zyckeerbagg a mor0n is.
Does he know if you have an isreal visa or stamp in your passport cannot enter into saudi arabia and 15 other muslim countries.
simple English you can construct who is d big slowpoke now.using paracetamol for another people headace

1 Like

Re: Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy. by Techrobin(f): 7:55am On Feb 01, 2017
Want to know more about Trump's order on cybersecurity outcome yesterday? check out the full details here http://www.techrobin.com/
Re: Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy. by ceda99: 8:13am On Feb 01, 2017
Well said
Re: Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy. by victorazy(m): 8:18am On Feb 01, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Yes, he's Twenty Times richer than Trump.

Oga he is not. If only u know what it means to be number one citizen of the world.
Re: Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy. by slimmdree(m): 8:26am On Feb 01, 2017
I heard abt that, am really surprised tho
dudebuck:
Does he know if you have an isreal visa or stamp in your passport cannot enter into saudi arabia and 15 other muslim countries.
Re: Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy. by sekem: 8:31am On Feb 01, 2017
dudebuck:
Pull out more lies from your anus,I am impressed.
Your entire year is already messed up, that is why you think everybody is frustrated like you.

Chisos!!!

Dude please leave the biafran boy alone, let him be.

Can't you see his predicaments already?

He's a biafran... and he's a bushboy... DOUBLE Calamity!!! grin

By the way, I'm a biafran too... but definitely not a bushboy.

I av only one calamity.

Hahahahahaha cheesy
Re: Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy. by Origin(f): 8:38am On Feb 01, 2017
Everybody in America is an immigrant .

The Americas has its local tribes the aborigines Indians. Those are the people that can be making mouth.

Trace Trumps' Ancestry and you would probably laugh.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy. by pacespot(m): 9:10am On Feb 01, 2017
The funny thing is that Trump families were also immigrants from Germany. Imagine, an immigrant preventing other immigrants from gaining access to a dreamland, talk about human greed.

I have always emphasized this, this is not about religion or terrorist threat to an america nation, but the greed of some rightist elites who are hell bent in protecting their fortunes made during the last administration. Obama took that country from recession to one of the greatest economic pedestals in recent times, even when the world economy is toiling.

I will keep admiring Angela Michel for her role in absorbing over 800k refugees into Germany, a nation of just 80 million people, that is 10% of the population. If that step was not taken, who would have known the humanitarian disaster that would have happened due to Bush and Tony Blair meddling of affairs in the middle east.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy. by progress69: 9:10am On Feb 01, 2017
dudebuck:

U don't sound intelligent. Why not dg into history about the isreali passports and visa stuffs first. Dig about Isreali lists of enemies of the state where Isreal banned her own Citizens from traveling to the enemy territories without a special government permit.

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy. by Lucasbalo(m): 9:10am On Feb 01, 2017
victorazy:

Oga he is not. If only u know what it means to be number one citizen of the world.
Google is your friend.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy. by Ridwanna(m): 9:18am On Feb 01, 2017
Jengem:
Many Americans publicly support Trumps muslim ban and consider it just that, and furthermore a ban to keep not jusy muslims but immigrants in general from living in their country.

A lot of them are not highly educated and think this ban will not only protect them from terrorism but also just keep foreigners out.

Americans and racism are like 5 and 6 like Nigerians and tribalism are 6 and 7 and Yoruba demons and women are like 7 and 8

God help us all

Idiot!!!

1 Like

Re: Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy. by mascutech(m): 9:30am On Feb 01, 2017
braimeddy:
Mark made a good point here. Trump should really take things easy. He shouldn't rush over thing, tho his policies are good since that's what the Americans really want. But he should listen to the advice of some of the great men in the country before doing anything.
I understand everybody 's feeling in this issue. But my question is why is that the language these sects understand is "Kill"? Trump is being protective.
Re: Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy. by Motion123(m): 9:41am On Feb 01, 2017
SmartMugu:
Who is Priscilla? His wife or some person he knows? I just don't know who that is.

his wife and child, he loves them more than his life, so i heard

1 Like

Re: Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy. by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 01, 2017
dudebuck:
You are on point. Mark is being shallow-minded here. And trust me, that guy wey insult you, saying something like mark feeding you and your family, no get sense.
Re: Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy. by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 01, 2017
this news is as old as two days ago
Re: Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy. by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 01, 2017
flyca:
That was many many years ago, more than 30 years ago when Islam hasn't become this radical and there were many jobs in America that could accommodate foreigners.

Now things have changed a lot. America is full. Americans are beginning to feel like minority in their own country. So they've got to change things. They've got to rebuild their country.

I support #americanforamericans
This country was founded on immigration, everyone in this country came here at one certain point in time by land, water or air. Shutting people out is totally UNAMERICAN and against the fabrics of this country.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy. by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 01, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

A mor0n that will feed you till your last generation disappears from the world! undecided
why must you be a slave,tho i don't support the other guy but mark zuckerberg can but WILL never do it so please don't be a slave or have slave mentality
Re: Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy. by PBundles(m): 11:42am On Feb 01, 2017
What Id really like to know and Im being sincere is why would non conforming Muslim want to be in any western country? To me in general there are 2 types, those that practice Islam and mind their business and dont get involved with other religions or values and those that are strict following Islam and everything western and christian is haram....then why go there. Why not go to SA, UAE, QATAR etc etc etc. I really dont get it. Its very hypocritical.
Re: Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy. by Sirwallace(m): 11:54am On Feb 01, 2017
dudebuck:
I am content with what I have, By the way I am not a hungry frustrated low life like you. He cannot feed me. I can feed myself. So go to hell, but he is a mor0nic hypocrite.

I know the country is hard, so I guess you are vetting your anger on sincere and concern american who by far you could dream all your life to be as half successful as he is. he has a point, a view and opinion he is entitle to which we all have but bound to be differ. he gave the truth and the fact;
was america built by immigrant? yes
was america sophisticated infrastructure developed by the native and immigrant? yes
can trump, Obama, Abraham Lincoln trace their heritage to the immigrant? the answer is still yes.
is Israel a christian country which I presumes you based your argument on? the answer is NO.
clearly, the religion bigot has cut deep down your life that you don't reason with your brain, perhaps you do with your anus.
'people's faith or religion shouldn't be use against them to get favour or privilege"
those are the words of Barack Obama.
calling mark slowpoke, is reaching high and offensive to you, me and the whole country. on your behalf, the whole country tender an apology to this mistake of our time in you.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy. by samijay8(m): 2:57pm On Feb 01, 2017
For me Trump ban was shit, those countries like Sudan self no deserve that. He leave Saudi, uae then I'll say he's stupid. who doesn't know how to hide a meat in the throat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Schools Where Hackers Are Trained / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / Has Anybody Make Money From Success Digest Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.