Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,999 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy. - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy. (18010 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife / New Haircut: Mark Zuckerberg Mocked On Twitter (Photos) / Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy. by EmilyShoton(f): 6:55am On Feb 01, 2017
People dont sleep? ah ah. upon how super fast I ttried to make FTC this early morning na second page I land. undecided

1 Like

Re: Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy. by columbus007(m): 6:56am On Feb 01, 2017
For so many of us criticising zuckerberg, and if there's anyone Nigerian that feels that he or she is got sense more than him would have also be richer than him,Nigerians don't use their brain is the reason they easily get brainwashed.

3 Likes

Re: Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy. by maamisco(f): 6:57am On Feb 01, 2017
dudebuck:
I am content with what I have, By the way I am not a hungry frustrated low life like you. He cannot feed me. I can feed myself. So go to hell, but he is a mor0nic hypocrite.
shut up! undecided
dudebuck:
I am content with what I have, By the way I am not a hungry frustrated low life like you. He cannot feed me. I can feed myself. So go to hell, but he is a mor0nic hypocrite.
shut up!

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy. by babsola35(m): 6:57am On Feb 01, 2017
Pls frnds,we should stop blowing issues out of propotion,must dey travle to d US?he said he does'nt want dem,dey too should stay in their country and put it in other. And wait for dat time when US citizen too will want to visit their country and. Do d same thing to them ,GBAM
Re: Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy. by Iphone5: 7:01am On Feb 01, 2017
Rilwayne001:
IPod touts will still defend trump.

Another Muslim Terrorist grin

1 Like

Re: Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy. by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 01, 2017
dudebuck:
This guy called zyckeerbagg a mor0n is.
Does he know if you have an isreal visa or stamp in your passport cannot enter into saudi arabia and 15 other muslim countries.

When you are on a public forum, don't write like an illiterate. Majority of the 16 countries where declared enemies of the state by Isreal where Isrealis are already banned by their own government not to travel there except on special permit by the government.

Btw, Isreal comprises of mainly Jews and Muslims while Christains are pretty less so your assertion is baseless. Next time, do your homework before writing so you can make sense and don't just copy paste what your fellow NL'er writes on here.

Obviously you are the mor0n

Shalom

6 Likes

Re: Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy. by slap1(m): 7:03am On Feb 01, 2017
dudebuck:
Does he know if you have an isreal visa or stamp in your passport cannot enter into saudi arabia and 15 other muslim countries.

See blockhead calling Zuckerberg a slowpoke! That's what you get on the Internet. You can't even write a meaningful sentence yet you call Zuckerberg a slowpoke. Shame on you!

4 Likes

Re: Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy. by Lucasbalo(m): 7:04am On Feb 01, 2017
dudebuck:
How is Zuckenberg moronic ?. He's talking about his country and you are insulting him. Do you know trump mother came to America illegally in 1929 from Scotland ?. Trump grandfather came to America and two of his 3 wives came to America from Eastern Europe ?. Trump is a demagogic racist who loathes people like you with every fiber in his soul. I don't know why Nigerians are in love with a racist demagogue .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy. by shevchenko(m): 7:04am On Feb 01, 2017
Zuckerberg should stfu. Was it not fb thay spread propaganda against Clinton *
Re: Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy. by nurusystem(m): 7:05am On Feb 01, 2017
dudebuck:

what is ur problem bro ,fantastically currupt that's what you are.
Re: Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy. by BAILMONEY: 7:06am On Feb 01, 2017
Rilwayne001:
IPod touts will still defend trump.
MUMUNI ALAO, WHY DIDNT SAUDI ARABIA OPEN THEIR BORDER FORR THEIR FELLOW MUSLIMS YOU MUST HAVE FORGOTTEN THAT WESTERNERS ARE INFIDEL OR ONE OF YOUR JIHADI POPULAR CHANT (DEATH TO AMERICA).THE LEVEL OF Y'ALL AFONJA MUSLIMS STEWPEEDITY IS AWESOME angry

1 Like

Re: Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy. by Lucasbalo(m): 7:07am On Feb 01, 2017
babsola35:
Pls frnds,we should stop blowing issues out of propotion,must dey travle to d US?he said he does'nt want dem,dey too should stay in their country and put it in other. And wait for dat time when US citizen too will want to visit their country and. Do d same thing to them ,GBAM
American president is not a dictatorship . There is something called Rule of Law and that's why several US district judges stay his executive order on immigration .
Re: Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy. by BAILMONEY: 7:08am On Feb 01, 2017
Lucasbalo:
How is Zuckenberg moronic ?. He's talking about his country and you are insulting him. Do you know trump mother came to America illegally in 1929 from Scotland ?. Trump grandfather came to America and two of his 3 wives came to America from Eastern Europe ?. Trump is a demagogic racist who loathes people like you with every fiber in his soul. I don't know why Nigerians are in love with a racist demagogue .
ALHAJI LUCASBALO HOW ARE YOU
Re: Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy. by victorazy(m): 7:08am On Feb 01, 2017
braimeddy:
Mark made a good point here. Trump should really take things easy. He shouldn't rush over thing, tho his policies are good since that's what the Americans really want. But he should listen to the advice of some of the great men in the country before doing anything.

I like Trump's policy, he should continue hitting harmer on the nail (no easy or pity for the wicked)

He was specific on the countries and non was mentioned by Nsukaberg. Let them go to Dubai and Qatar to seek asylum.
Re: Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy. by Rilwayne001: 7:10am On Feb 01, 2017
[s]
BAILMONEY:
MUMUNI ALAO, WHY DIDNT SAUDI ARABIA OPEN THEIR BORDER FORR THEIR FELLOW MUSLIMS YOU MUST HAVE FORGOTTEN THAT WESTERNERS ARE INFIDEL OR ONE OF YOUR JIHADI POPULAR CHANT (DEATH TO AMERICA).THE LEVEL OF Y'ALL AFONJA MUSLIMS STEWPEEDITY IS AWESOME angry
[/s]
Re: Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy. by Lucasbalo(m): 7:10am On Feb 01, 2017
BAILMONEY:
ALHAJI LUCASBALO HOW ARE YOU
Nothing wrong with being a Muslim but I am a fair minded Christian who is not a charlatan like a demagogic Trump who doesn't even pay his taxes like most Americans do.
Re: Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy. by victorazy(m): 7:11am On Feb 01, 2017
columbus007:
For so many of us criticising zuckerberg, and if there's anyone Nigerian that feels that he or she is got sense more than him would have also be richer than him,Nigerians don't use their brain is the reason they easily get brainwashed.

Is he richer than the Trump?
Re: Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy. by BAILMONEY: 7:14am On Feb 01, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Nothing wrong with being a Muslim but I am a fair minded Christian who is not a charlatan like a demagogic Trump who doesn't even pay his taxes like most Americans do.
CALM DOWN BRUH, TRUMP IS GONNA BE YA PRESIDENT ATLEAST FOR THE NEXT FOUR YEARS.
Re: Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy. by Achillesdam500(m): 7:15am On Feb 01, 2017
I pray for some Nairalanders to die soon,Being an enemy of progress and a sadist cannot make this country move forward,Imagine you've been called up for a job at USA before the rise of trunk,I mean trump then how will you feel to hear his inhumane policies, ever since the Advent of Democracy in the United States,different people from. diverse cultures,race,ethnic groups have all lived together happily so who the hell Is this one being to constitute nuisance into our world,well I have no sibling in USA but I guess we shouldn't be so cruel to support trump against our people..

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy. by Lucasbalo(m): 7:17am On Feb 01, 2017
BAILMONEY:
CALM DOWN BRUH, TRUMP IS GONNA BE YA PRESIDENT ATLEAST FOR THE NEXT FOUR YEARS.
I don't give a damn about the worthless bigot. I have seen many presidents come and go and he will be gone with his Hitler like attitude in a jiffy. You are the one to worry about living in a sinking Titanic.
Re: Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy. by Nofuckgiven: 7:18am On Feb 01, 2017
He banned ILLEGAL immigrants! Emphasis on ILLEGAL. Muslim supporters should just go to their countries and stop causing unnecessary trouble. Zuckerberg seems like an Islam sympathizer undecided
Re: Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy. by Achillesdam500(m): 7:18am On Feb 01, 2017
victorazy:

Yes he is ain't even near
Re: Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy. by columbus007(m): 7:18am On Feb 01, 2017
victorazy:

they of the same category
Re: Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy. by Nofuckgiven: 7:19am On Feb 01, 2017
victorazy:

Actually,he is.
Re: Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy. by Lucasbalo(m): 7:19am On Feb 01, 2017
victorazy:

Yes, he's Twenty Times richer than Trump.
Re: Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy. by bareal(m): 7:23am On Feb 01, 2017
flyca:
That was many many years ago, more than 30 years ago when Islam hasn't become this radical and there were many jobs in America that could accommodate foreigners.

Now things have changed a lot. America is full. Americans are beginning to feel like minority in their own country. So they've got to change things. They've got to rebuild their country.

I support #americanforamericans

Yea! and besides, these terrorists are taking advantage of the magnanimity and accommodating nature of America. They abuse this help that Mark pointed out and therefore something drastic has to be done before it's too late. Well done president Trump!

1 Like

Re: Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy. by Zedoo(m): 7:23am On Feb 01, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

A mor0n that will feed you till your last generation disappears from the world! undecided

Dont be petty.

Argue the point not the money....

You are no different from the forefathers who got Nigeria here....

Argue with reason. Stop placing money before everything...
Re: Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy. by BAILMONEY: 7:25am On Feb 01, 2017
Lucasbalo:
I don't give a damn about the worthless bigot. I have seen many presidents come and go and he will be gone with his Hitler like attitude in a jiffy. You are the one to worry about living in s sinking Titanic.
I DONT WANT YOU TO COME AND LEAVE WITH ME IN THIS "STINKING TITANIC" AS YOU STATED ABOVE, SO YOU HAVE TO BE VERY CAREFUL, ELSE YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF HERE. DONT FORGET TO GREET PRESIDENT KILLARY CLINTON SORRY SEC KILLARY FOR ME.
Re: Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy. by bareal(m): 7:26am On Feb 01, 2017
Bekimbo:
finish him
Is he Goldberg? grin
Bekimbo:
finish him
Is he Goldberg?
Re: Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy. by ruggedtimi(m): 7:30am On Feb 01, 2017
BT dis post was about four days ago
Re: Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy. by harrygold: 7:33am On Feb 01, 2017
dudebuck:
a well meaning citizen is concerned about issues affecting his country,you are busy antagonizing him.na your country?Americans don't want Trump 's policies but Nigerians or better still biafrans are craving for it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / Lagos Schools Where Hackers Are Trained / Has Anybody Make Money From Success Digest Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.