Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

“let Us Educate The Illiterate” Blackface Blasts Tuface For Protest Planning - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “let Us Educate The Illiterate” Blackface Blasts Tuface For Protest Planning (2035 Views)

“children Of Nowadays Dem No Get Respect” – Blackface Blasts Wizkid / Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" / Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“let Us Educate The Illiterate” Blackface Blasts Tuface For Protest Planning by ijebuloaded(m): 1:42pm On Jan 31, 2017
“Let us educate the illiterate” Blackface blasts Tuface for planning to stage protest against Pres Buhari

It is so glaring that the verbal war between the Plantashun Boiz members is not ending anytime soon. Blackface, who has been feuding with his former bandmate, Tuface, is apparently not in support of the February 5th protest Tuface is heavily involved in.

Blackface, a father of two shared a post written by one Dr Bunmi Awoyemi who lambasted 2face, on his Instagram page and indicated he stands with the doctor.

“#NATIONWIDE#PROTESTS LETS EDUCATE THE ILLITERATE AS HE LEADS THE PROTEST. I read Tuface Idibia’s verbal tirade in Vanguard in which he said he will be leading a protest against Buhari on the 5th of February for among other things not paying salaries of civil servants. I think he needs to be educated about the efforts of the Buhari administration: So far Buhari has released three bail out funds to the 36 states in Nigeria totalling over N1.5 trillion in the last 18 months. Apart from this another trillion was released as Paris Club refund money to the 36 states. Buhari emphasized the need for the states to prioritize the payment of salaries of workers and pensions of pensioners as these states receive the money.

Unfortunately, instead of some states to use the funds to pay off civil servants and pensioners salary and pension arrears they chose to loot the funds. A governor of one of the South South states siphoned N3b of the funds using his mistress as a front and now the mistress has run away with the funds.

Tuface Idibia you can now see why Nigerians are suspicious of the motive and source of the funds for the protest you want to embark on. Why didn’t you lead a protest against these governors who mismanaged the Buhari bail out funds and the Paris Club refund money? Why did you not protest against GEJ’s looting of N51 trillion naira and the Godswill Akpabio alleged looting of over N1 trillion naira from the Akwa Ibom state treasury for which he is being prosecuted by the EFCC?

Why didn’t you protest Akpabio’s alleged corrupting of a Supreme Court justice who is currently being tried for corrupt practices on the bench? Is it because you are a corruption apologist? Is it because you are the agent of corruption fighting back? Is it because you are part of desperate plot to poison the hearts and minds against a fantastically incorruptible President who fights the corrupt no matter whose ox is gored?

We your fans want to assure you that if you go ahead with this protest we will reevaluate our support for you and it may be downhill for you afterwards. Rethink your actions and reflect deeply. Dr. Bunmi Awoyemi Divinewealth #copied,” the post read.

Source : http://ijebuloaded.com/enews-let-us-educate-illiterate-blackface-blasts-tuface/

2 Likes

Re: “let Us Educate The Illiterate” Blackface Blasts Tuface For Protest Planning by Young03(m): 1:48pm On Jan 31, 2017
Mehn, black face made sense die

ah don tire to dey hear d truth anymore

8 Likes

Re: “let Us Educate The Illiterate” Blackface Blasts Tuface For Protest Planning by kabrud: 1:51pm On Jan 31, 2017
2face undoubtedly is an agent of corruption fighting back. Imagine, money meant for bail out were looted by the governors and salaries were not paid, then rather than protesting against these thieves, illiterates want to protest against the Fed govt who released the money. Even the unchained mad dog boasted that how he spent that money cannot be probed and the agents of corruption were solidly behind him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “let Us Educate The Illiterate” Blackface Blasts Tuface For Protest Planning by 2dice01: 1:54pm On Jan 31, 2017
buhari go school but no result 2baba no go school are they not the same cheesy

1 Like

Re: “let Us Educate The Illiterate” Blackface Blasts Tuface For Protest Planning by Daddyboy012: 2:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
Gradually, good people of Nigeria re now coming out and saying d truth, nd forget sentiment. Baba buhari carry on,God is wit u.

6 Likes

Re: “let Us Educate The Illiterate” Blackface Blasts Tuface For Protest Planning by ijebuloaded(m): 2:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
lalasticlala , Mynd44
Re: “let Us Educate The Illiterate” Blackface Blasts Tuface For Protest Planning by Fedayeen02: 2:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
grin
Re: “let Us Educate The Illiterate” Blackface Blasts Tuface For Protest Planning by Fedayeen02: 2:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
BlAckface and buhari are both failures

9 Likes

Re: “let Us Educate The Illiterate” Blackface Blasts Tuface For Protest Planning by Fedayeen02: 2:23pm On Jan 31, 2017
kabrud:
2face undoubtedly is an agent of corruption fighting back. Imagine, money meant for bail out were looted by the governors and salaries were not paid, then rather than protesting against these thieves, illiterates want to protest against the Fed govt who released the money. Even the unchained mad dog boasted that how he spent that money cannot be probed and the agents of corruption were solidly behind him.
This one has gone patapata

7 Likes

Re: “let Us Educate The Illiterate” Blackface Blasts Tuface For Protest Planning by ijebuloaded(m): 2:24pm On Jan 31, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Balackface and buhari re bothe failures

Even Your grammar sef ... issa failure

3 Likes

Re: “let Us Educate The Illiterate” Blackface Blasts Tuface For Protest Planning by harffie(m): 2:24pm On Jan 31, 2017
This is getting more interesting..
Re: “let Us Educate The Illiterate” Blackface Blasts Tuface For Protest Planning by ddippset(m): 2:24pm On Jan 31, 2017
Just as his name implies, he is two faced. His first face didn't see Jonathan but his second face is seeing Buhari.

1 Like

Re: “let Us Educate The Illiterate” Blackface Blasts Tuface For Protest Planning by NOC1(m): 2:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
he who calls for equity must come with clean hands
Re: “let Us Educate The Illiterate” Blackface Blasts Tuface For Protest Planning by Fedayeen02: 2:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
ijebuloaded:

Even Your grammar sef ... issa failure

3 Likes

Re: “let Us Educate The Illiterate” Blackface Blasts Tuface For Protest Planning by kabrud: 2:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
Fedayeen02:
This one has gone patapata

As expected, they will come with their usual baseless and unprovable comments, otherwise, what's this one saying?

1 Like

Re: “let Us Educate The Illiterate” Blackface Blasts Tuface For Protest Planning by ehissi(m): 2:27pm On Jan 31, 2017
What sort of fvckery is this. Blackface don tire to dey wash plate for Malaysia ba? E feel say the best way to resurrect E dead career na to ride on tuface's idea to support a protest against one of the most useless governments we have ever had since independence.

Rubbish. ............ angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “let Us Educate The Illiterate” Blackface Blasts Tuface For Protest Planning by ijebuloaded(m): 2:27pm On Jan 31, 2017
[quote author=Fedayeen02 post=53294316][/quote]

Are Yu among dem ... #MAmapatienceFAMILY

#Moreova,,,, is this facebuk?? common yu on NL...
Re: “let Us Educate The Illiterate” Blackface Blasts Tuface For Protest Planning by DrChukzy(m): 2:30pm On Jan 31, 2017
It's understandable that Buhari and his corrupt charlatans have unleashed their dogs to discourage the planned protest.

But who is BlackYansh?

3 Likes

Re: “let Us Educate The Illiterate” Blackface Blasts Tuface For Protest Planning by kabrud: 2:31pm On Jan 31, 2017
[quote author=Fedayeen02 post=53294316][/quote]

Abusing the basic rules of English language has nothing to do with social media and funny enough, these are the fans of the the movement. Describing Buhari as a failure even though they can be easily identified the moment they type more than one letter.
Re: “let Us Educate The Illiterate” Blackface Blasts Tuface For Protest Planning by ijebuloaded(m): 2:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
kabrud:

Abusing the basic rules of English language has nothing to do with social media and funny enough, these are the fans of the the movement. Even describing Buhari as a failure even though they can be easily identified the moment they type more than one letter.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: “let Us Educate The Illiterate” Blackface Blasts Tuface For Protest Planning by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 31, 2017
No strength to read the nonsense above.
Saving my strength for February 5th. I must protest.

3 Likes

Re: “let Us Educate The Illiterate” Blackface Blasts Tuface For Protest Planning by adonbilivit: 2:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
blackface always trying to stay relevant by calling out 2baba. if you guys succeed in making 2baba pull out of this protest, I wouldn't blame him(2baba).

PS: blackface u think showering praises on buhari would make him dash you launch money? Mr blackface, are you saying all is well and 2face shouldn't protest? Did he exonerate anyone? the protest is against the government and government has three tiers in Nigeria. 2face didn't say the protest was against the FG alone. what's bad is bad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “let Us Educate The Illiterate” Blackface Blasts Tuface For Protest Planning by kolnel: 2:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
2baba will be doing himself a lot of harm if this protest is truly sponsored by akpabio
He has a lot to lose, he should instead tread carefully so as not to end his career abruptly
Re: “let Us Educate The Illiterate” Blackface Blasts Tuface For Protest Planning by Daskeepol(m): 2:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
I have given up on Nigeria, I tuface voice nobody holy pass
Re: “let Us Educate The Illiterate” Blackface Blasts Tuface For Protest Planning by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
1zillion likes 4u..GODBLESS YA GENERATIONS UNCAPPED...those who says the protest is against buhari are dead brained zombies.
adonbilivit:
blackface always trying to stay relevant by calling out 2baba. if you guys succeed in making 2baba pull out of this protest, I wouldn't blame him(2baba).

PS: blackface u think showering praises on buhari would make him dash you launch money? Mr blackface, are you saying all is well and 2face shouldn't protest? Did he exonerate anyone? the protest is against the government and government has three tiers in Nigeria. 2face didn't say the protest was against the FG alone. what's bad is bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “let Us Educate The Illiterate” Blackface Blasts Tuface For Protest Planning by Fedayeen02: 3:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
kabrud:

As expected, they will come with their usual baseless and unprovable comments, otherwise, what's this one saying?
k
Re: “let Us Educate The Illiterate” Blackface Blasts Tuface For Protest Planning by Fedayeen02: 3:21pm On Jan 31, 2017
kabrud:

Abusing the basic rules of English language has nothing to do with social media and funny enough, these are the fans of the the movement. Describing Buhari as a failure even though they can be easily identified the moment they type more than one letter.
Using comma after [b]funny enough [/b]shows you are not a guru in use of English and you are not different from buhari
Re: “let Us Educate The Illiterate” Blackface Blasts Tuface For Protest Planning by Zabilon007(m): 3:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
I thought they had settled their differences.
Re: “let Us Educate The Illiterate” Blackface Blasts Tuface For Protest Planning by Fedayeen02: 3:23pm On Jan 31, 2017
ijebuloaded:

Are Yu among dem ... #MAmapatienceFAMILY

#Moreova,,,, is this facebuk?? common yu on NL...
Stop littering this thread with wrong tenses and poor sentence construction.

You claim to be a blogger but you type like you are sending message to your girlfriend on whatsapp.

Ijebu blogger indeed
Re: “let Us Educate The Illiterate” Blackface Blasts Tuface For Protest Planning by ibeprince(m): 3:27pm On Jan 31, 2017
i see Frustration in you my man,
Re: “let Us Educate The Illiterate” Blackface Blasts Tuface For Protest Planning by Jimi23(m): 3:27pm On Jan 31, 2017
See life o just because Tubaba dropped outta school. Tuibaba u gat to go back to school ASAP o in order to shame bad people. By the way why are they referring to him as illiterate when he can read and write haba. Make dem check their dictionary for the meaning of illiterate nah. This black face sef na only African Queen fit blow? Why u nor prove urself nah make u write another song wey go blow? U just dey envy Tubaba success shikena.
Re: “let Us Educate The Illiterate” Blackface Blasts Tuface For Protest Planning by kabrud: 3:37pm On Jan 31, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Using comma after [b]funny enough [/b]shows you are not a guru in use of English and you are not different from buhari

Just imagine what u are saying. So u want to punctuate my write up for me? Go and learn English and stop embarrassing our educational system. Are u to decide the context for me? I was actually in doubt of ur literacy but I have comfirmed it now. Where is it written that I can't punctuate my writing for the purpose of conveying my intended message?
Also, u highlighted 'the', meaning I have committed a grammatical blunder, right? Clap for urself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Lady Who Recorded Miss Anambra, Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Video / Checkout Femi Otedola's Gorgeous Wife And 3 Daughters At Bvlgari Tea Party / Popular Comedian Mc Ponmo Reveal The True Identity Of Some Nigeria Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.