Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,374 members, 7,954,516 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:51 PM

Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up (52849 Views)

Dede Mabiaku Slams People Comparing Naira Marley To Fela Kuti / I’m Not After Femi Otedola’s Wealth β€” Mr. Eazi / Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by Etizz: 5:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
kernel501:

Not all mad people go naked. Imagine a dispute/misunderstanding between two Afonjas, you couldn't read in-between the lines, but to start throwing jabs on the Igbos.

u for nor reply dat anima.......leave am make he continue dey fool himself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by haulagehandlers(m): 5:42pm On Jan 31, 2017
shammah1:
Nice one uncle Dede. The level of impunity in this useless government is second to none. The stupid Femi has the infantry to tell a concern Citizen to shut up? APC, your evil days are surely numbered
infantry ke?bros na effrontery oh.
Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by chrisxxx(m): 5:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
Adekamkpe23:
Ipods always running from debate to go and cry in there corner in Enugu.
Is Sowere or so (Of Sahara News) also a member of IPOB?
Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by SalamRushdie: 5:48pm On Jan 31, 2017
This Buhari govt is becoming too notorious for rubbish
Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by shammah1(m): 5:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
Bro na my auto-correct o. Thanks BTW
haulagehandlers:
infantry ke?bros na effrontery oh.
Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by shammah1(m): 5:50pm On Jan 31, 2017
It's my auto-correct o
YesNoMaybe:

No mind am jor....he not only had the 'infantry', he even had the artillery to do such nonsense. Can you imagine that?
Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by haulagehandlers(m): 5:53pm On Jan 31, 2017
shammah1:
Bro na my auto-correct o. Thanks BTW
most welcome
Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by Okpabana: 5:53pm On Jan 31, 2017
DropShot:

The anchor even said Femi didn't tell him to shut up.

Dede is the only one claiming Femi told him to shut up.

Dede isn't matured for this type of program nau. grin >: grin
Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by blazer234: 5:54pm On Jan 31, 2017
Adekamkpe23:

Don't let me say you are an undiluted idiot for saying this
Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by rusher14: 5:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
IVORY2009:

Wat is dis BABA saying? shocked
Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by Defaramade(m): 5:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
oloriLFC:
Infantry Ko! Adultery ni! grin
Ma'am are you a Liverpudlian?

1 Like

Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by ernietime(m): 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
DropShot:

I listened to that program. Femi did tell him to shut up.
Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by Zlatimi: 6:04pm On Jan 31, 2017
DropShot:

You guys can defend anything so dede was just being stupid I guess and femi couldn't even issue the statement back to him even wen he was accused ur it smh
Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by YesNoMaybe: 6:04pm On Jan 31, 2017
shammah1:
It's my auto-correct o

Oh!
I actually enjoyed it. Thanks!
Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by Alanzazani: 6:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
it can be frustrating defending this government. thier officials loose it very often. Like Garba Shehu taking a swipe at Goodluck for no reason. I am happy Goodluck never responded
Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by rusher14: 6:12pm On Jan 31, 2017
Funny how Dede can tell a contestant on 'Nigeria's Got Talents' to shut up (yes the Fela inspired one) yet not being able to tolerate it when used back at him.

In any case, If indeed Adeshina used such language (The video doesn't show it), it is quite unfortunate and certainly provocative. An apology would be in order.

Dede learn to tolerate what you dish out.
Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by Pennywise(m): 6:12pm On Jan 31, 2017
If Dede Mabiaku na true Fela boy, he for load Femi Adesina proper slap before he commot studio. But not be true Fela boy. Na fake.
Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by ladychioma: 6:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
Femi Adeshina is insensitive and manner less in approaching matters. How can you tell someone to shut up when he is saying the mind of the public.
Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by IVORY2009(m): 6:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
[s]
rusher14:
Funny how Dede can tell a contestant on 'Nigeria's Got Talents' to shut up (yes the Fela inspired one) yet not being able to tolerate it when used back at him.

In any case, If indeed Adeshina used such language (The video doesn't show it), it is quite unfortunate and certainly provocative. An apology would be in order.

Dede learn to tolerate what you dish out.
[/s]

Dis Edo boy, maybe I should speak ur language to you, ma mua egbe, e' de' ba ba na ba na!
Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by rusher14: 6:19pm On Jan 31, 2017
[quote author=IVORY2009 post=53301067][s][/s]

[s]Dis Edo boy, maybe I should speak ur language to you, ma mua egbe, e' de' ba ba na ba na![[/s]/quote]

Get off it already.

Hasn't it occurred to you after stalking me for months that I'm not your person?

Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by IVORY2009(m): 6:24pm On Jan 31, 2017
[quote author=rusher14 post=53301103][/quote]

u wanted all the attention, and I'm giving it you, d way u want it.... Deal with it, while it last! grin are u tired?
Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by femi4: 6:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
DropShot:

So you thought the anchor would affirmed that Femi told Dede to shut up. Use your brain now.....she wanted to continue the show

1 Like

Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by rusher14: 6:27pm On Jan 31, 2017
IVORY2009:

[s]u wanted all the attention, and I'm giving it you, d way u want it.... Deal with it, while it last! grin are u tired? [/s]

I never back out.
Let's continue to slug it out.
Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by DropShot: 6:27pm On Jan 31, 2017
femi4:
So you thought the anchor would affirmed that Femi told Dede to shut up. Use your brain now.....she wanted to continue the show
Tell that to you pops.
Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by BabaO2: 6:28pm On Jan 31, 2017
Kolababe:

dats the video
Where is the shuttle?
Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by IVORY2009(m): 6:28pm On Jan 31, 2017
rusher14:
I never back out. Let's continue to slug it out.
is okay, handfree and bot takes over...
Bye for now grin
Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by metallisc(m): 6:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
YesNoMaybe:

No mind am jor....he not only had the 'infantry', he even had the artillery to do such nonsense. Can you imagine that?

Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by lordyugo: 6:31pm On Jan 31, 2017
Adekamkpe23:

kudos to those igbo ppl tormenting u in real life that u r turning into a simpleton on social media
Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by shammah1(m): 6:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
grin
YesNoMaybe:

Oh!
I actually enjoyed it. Thanks!
Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by rusher14: 6:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
IVORY2009:

is okay, handfree and bot takes over...

Bye for now
grin
Like who cares?
Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by lordyugo: 6:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
sarrki:
Let's agree it happens

When then, And then

If not why not

If he violates ethics of his profession

the perfect depiction of a man who goes whr the wind blows, no moral conviction whatsoever

1 Like

Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by IVORY2009(m): 6:34pm On Jan 31, 2017
[s]
rusher14:
Like who cares?
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pat Ugwu: "Dating A Funny Girl Like Me Is Very Risky" / Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At A Friend's Party (photos) / Girl Protests Over IK Ogbonna's Colombian Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.