Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) (24938 Views)

#BBNaija: "Efe Did Not Unfollow Anyone On Instagram" (See Tweets) / RMD Shows Support For 2baba Despite Cancelling His Planned National Protest / The Video: 2face Cancels The National Protest He Planned [ 2baba Tuface Idibia ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) by igwedubai2(m): 5:14pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ok this is niaja
Re: Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) by jeeqaa7(m): 5:14pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ok
Re: Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) by CXLVII: 5:14pm On Jan 31, 2017
wink2015:
grin

But sincerely, The professor mouth no good!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) by kissval1388: 5:14pm On Jan 31, 2017
dont be suprise, even buhari will join the protest... Nigeria iyaf tire him....

I will lead the protest in my university......
I just pray our vc is not a zombie..
I fear rustication.........

6 Likes

Re: Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) by Meajor(m): 5:14pm On Jan 31, 2017
Best of the bestest...no much talk..till that day...i don dey warm up for d protest sef, even if we go trek from Lagos to Abuja...I'm ready...

3 Likes

Re: Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) by BlaQWolf: 5:14pm On Jan 31, 2017
2face4President 2019

6 Likes

Re: Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) by paulsibility(m): 5:15pm On Jan 31, 2017
Okay
Re: Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) by MakeADifference: 5:15pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ritualists, murderers, paedophiles, drug barons already rule Nigeria viz APC, PDP

Innocent Tuface isn't credible to lead a protest.

Sad thinking.

ogawisdom:
Hmmm i jst wish a more credible person is the one leading the protest so dt ppl in the 36 states and FCT can be properly mobilized

5 Likes

Re: Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) by sirfee(m): 5:15pm On Jan 31, 2017
Sai Tubaba

1 Like

Re: Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) by whizbee(m): 5:15pm On Jan 31, 2017
Nice one tuface..to the antagonists, ifyou aren't supporting this protest that will emancipate you from slavery? You need a psych check cos u are obviously derailed

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) by fufuNegusi(m): 5:16pm On Jan 31, 2017
thank you 2FACE am really happy and elated about this feat...because of this i had to login to nairaland after ages just to comment... grin grin

thanks again and
GOD BLESS YOU
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) by chuksmoni: 5:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
2face ride on, we are solidly behind you

Nobody would ever protest but now,2face want to volunteer himself and protest, people are insulting him.

Nigerians nawaa una dey enjoy this government at all?

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) by emakind(m): 5:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
9ja is d only country that calls u illitret bkus u didnt attend university..tell dat scarface to com nd shw me his own phd cert..idiat of him,,ride on 2baba

3 Likes

Re: Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) by holysainbj(m): 5:18pm On Jan 31, 2017
ogawisdom:
Hmmm i jst wish a more credible person is the one leading the protest so dt ppl in the 36 states and FCT can be properly mobilized
ehhhn someone like you abi
Re: Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) by Toniwirelex: 5:18pm On Jan 31, 2017
#iStandWith2face
Re: Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) by jesus500(m): 5:19pm On Jan 31, 2017
emeijeh:
2baba!
Are you sure you can do this?!
Na nationwide o!
yes he can, please support him.

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) by docphresh(m): 5:19pm On Jan 31, 2017
#ISTANDWITHTUFACE

1 Like

Re: Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) by ogawisdom(m): 5:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
MakeADifference:
Ritualists, murderers, paedophiles, drug barons already rule Nigeria viz APC, PDP

Innocent Tuface isn't credible to lead a protest.

Sad thinking.

u r entitled to ur thoughts same to me, i think he does nt have the capacity and capability to organize and lead a successful national protest against FG. its dead b4 arrival

1 Like

Re: Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) by Miraxzeebility(m): 5:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
I will protest also
Re: Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) by azimibraun: 5:21pm On Jan 31, 2017
What exactly is the protest about? I want a very civilised answer. Before you answer, having at the back of your minds that some persons are undecided and a willing to be convinced on whether to join the protest or not? Am all ears. What are the demands and is the government not doing something in those directions already? Finally, is the protest the last option or maybe engage the leadership in a town hall meeting that gives opportunity for Q&A? I want the best for my country. I want to know.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) by Halo22: 5:21pm On Jan 31, 2017
I knew Tuface was going to be a good activist and political frontliner just like myself, so I call him "the people's comrade" As for Blackface, he remains irrelevant in the social world with his so- called literacy.

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) by killthemods: 5:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
leo1234:
We are gradually moving from sai baba to Tubaba.

Tubaba I know. Please who is sai baba

Tubaba for president grin

As an afonja I approve of this angry

1 Like

Re: Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) by IVORY2009(m): 5:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
Hmmm yes oooo, nothing dey happen!!

1 Like

Re: Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) by wink2015(m): 5:23pm On Jan 31, 2017
CXLVII:

But sincerely, The professor mouth no good!

As 2face bend they look Buhari yansh. Professor equally bend they look 2face yansh. Prof open 2face dirty linen for am!

1 Like

Re: Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) by OlaMiki: 5:27pm On Jan 31, 2017
Be sure say na those gullible FLAT HEAD IPOD /B1AFRAUD and kidnapping ND Millitant pple go full that protest. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked that's what they've been looking for sinceeee.

Fellow progressive and law abiding true Nigerians make una fetch enof water to baff them wella
Re: Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) by vickuzzy(m): 5:27pm On Jan 31, 2017
by the oxford definition of an illiterate is a person who cannot read nor right and tubaba is a school drop out we know but not an illiterate I think y'all saying he's an illiterate is vice versa coz y'all don't even understand the word illiterate.... don't quote me wrong check your English dictionary...

1 Like

Re: Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 31, 2017
All those against Tubaba/Nigerians protest of poor governance. DIE THERE

Re: Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 31, 2017
Legendary tubaba is talking,
some frustrated crack addict is barking!.....
#feb. 5 is un-stoppable!
#stop a moving train @ ur peril!
#buhari/cohorts are grand fiasco!!!

1 Like

Re: Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) by Emassive(m): 5:31pm On Jan 31, 2017
Too many mortgaged senses in Nigeria... No wonder they keep suffering and smiling

1 Like

Re: Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 31, 2017
Mumu talk, what have you done to mobilize others, oga "credible person."
ogawisdom:

1 Like

Re: Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) by devilson(m): 5:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
tubaba we the masses are solidly behind.I want u to know that no shaking,nothing they happen cause we got ur back.

u our hero,our legend.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) by blazer234: 5:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
ogawisdom:

Please what do you mean by "credible"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL / D'Banj Shows Off His Abs In New Photos / Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.