Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor (31260 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia / Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS / Omoyele Sowore Mocks Buhari & His Cabal. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ok
Re: Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor by abeyaktech: 5:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
There is freedom of speech, but I cannot guarantee freedom after speech.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor by kaybee88(m): 5:15pm On Jan 31, 2017
hyfr:
You want to censor his interview so buhari won't use his DSS and come for you and your radio station. This government is slowly trying to make everyone keep mute and watch them do their thing. Thank God I never voted those bastards
thank God the recession is not affecting you
Re: Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor by 2shur: 5:16pm On Jan 31, 2017
be like ssy na the new swagg now o.
everyone all walking out on some shiit.
I'm like wat d fuc

dede jus did dah shii not quite long.
and seems like dis mofo be reading nairaland on dat update and suddenly does the needful..
Tuface doing his roadwalk ishh and its got dics and pussys dangling.
letme do mine also bich niggi

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor by Taiwodada08(m): 5:25pm On Jan 31, 2017
blablahblah watever

Re: Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor by annnikky(f): 5:25pm On Jan 31, 2017
globalresource:
Is there no freedom of speech in our constitution again? Something is wrong somewhere. So no one can freely speak their mind of media again, it has to be sensored by government undecided
There's oo buh freedom after d speech is not granted so in buhari's govt u mind wat u say or DSS will come for ya head undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor by Paperwhite(m): 5:25pm On Jan 31, 2017
luvinhubby:
There is a whole world of difference between Goodluck Jonathan's Nigeria and Buhari's Nigeria, now he knows. grin grin
That is just it.Karma is a bitch.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor by ShoProperties(m): 5:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
Bro there is freedom of speech but there are some stupid speech that are meant to die inside of u e.g ( death threat to a fellow human being )
globalresource:
Is there no freedom of speech in our constitution again? Something is wrong somewhere. So no one can freely speak their mind of media again, it has to be sensored by government undecided
Re: Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 5:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
hucienda:
"Those who foolishly sought power by riding the back of the tiger ended up in its belly."

- President JFK

Nigerians are the most hypocritical set of bastardss in this world....

Tell me one news agency in this country that's more effective than SR

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor by hyfr(m): 5:27pm On Jan 31, 2017
kaybee88:
thank God the recession is not affecting you
as long as I didn't vote buhari it don't affect me and my family

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor by Kolababe: 5:36pm On Jan 31, 2017
As a matter of Journalism ethics worldwide, there are certain things you can say on a broadcast station. For someone like Sowore, there has to be a bit of censorship of his live interview, lest he say something that can incites public outrage and land the nation into war.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 31, 2017
I only heard loudmouthed afonjas shouting gbo gbo gbo kilode, I also heard Islamic prayer at the background, so afonjas are 70% Muslims

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor by rusher14: 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
IVORY2009:
no more freedom of speech!
Re: Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor by devilson(m): 5:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
obailala:
Hmmm.. E be like say na storming out of interviews dey reign today. undecided
Yes cause it's now a crime to criticize dictator buhari

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor by Toks2008(m): 5:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
What is this new trend about people walking out of interview?
Re: Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor by godson4u79(m): 6:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
Off course there is freedom of speech... But freedom after speech that cant be guaranteed.

globalresource:
Re: Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor by kingsman66(m): 6:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
haha
Re: Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor by obailala(m): 6:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
devilson:
Yes cause it's now a crime to criticize dictator buhari
Who is stopping you from committing the crime?... Isnt Nigeria a lawless country again?
Re: Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor by yabatown: 6:53pm On Jan 31, 2017
obailala:
Hmmm.. E be like say na storming out of interviews dey reign today. undecided

Maybe the station manager failed to dash him a brown envelope as he is used to. Sowore the professional blackmailer is getting a dose of his own medicine. He is nothing but a greedy fraud.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor by devilson(m): 7:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
obailala:
Who is stopping you from committing the crime?... Isnt Nigeria a lawless country again?
keep supporting the lawlessness
Re: Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor by Jesusloveyou: 7:15pm On Jan 31, 2017
brunofarad:
Lol

Now he knows SUGARCANE no be BAMBOO

GEJ is a better democrat than this current government
yea! your ineffectual buffoon is a better corrupt democrat than this current govt.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor by toshmann(m): 7:30pm On Jan 31, 2017
luvinhubby:
There is a whole world of difference between Goodluck Jonathan's Nigeria and Buhari's Nigeria, now he knows. grin grin

I tell you grin grin

When GEJ allowed democracy to grow, they called him weak.
GEJ allowed freedom of speech, they used that freedom to abuse him.
GEJ allowed free elections, they used that freedom to throw him out.

Oya, those freedoms are now eroded. You can't even criticize this govt without fear, election rigging is back, you dare not say negative things about the fulani tribe in Nigeria and show your face and address.

Talk about kworopshun

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor by tuscani: 7:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
brunofarad:
Lol

Now he knows SUGARCANE no be BAMBOO

GEJ is a better democrat than this current government
grin grin grin sugar cane nor be bamboo
Re: Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor by obailala(m): 7:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
yabatown:

Maybe the station manager failed to dash him a brown envelope as he is used to. Sowore the professional blackmailer is getting a dose of his own medicine. He is nothing but a greedy fraud.
Haha.. he has done more for Nigeria in terms of revealing fraud than almost all other media bodies put together. You may hate him for exposing one or 2 of your heroes, but that doesn't change the facts.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor by kaybee88(m): 7:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
hyfr:
as long as I didn't vote buhari it don't affect me and my family
so you mean to tell me you buy food stuffs lesser than the amount everybody is buying? thumbs up
Re: Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor by hyfr(m): 8:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
kaybee88:
so you mean to tell me you buy food stuffs lesser than the amount everybody is buying? thumbs up
God makes a way for me

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor by Laid2001: 9:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
This is the difference between a strong man and a fake socio critic!
Sowore stood his ground that he will not be gaged and walked out when they did not agree.
But that dede ran away because of his ego even though he had the floor to pass his message without hindrance.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor by mickeymimi: 9:23pm On Jan 31, 2017
"Freedom of speech doesn't protect speech you like; it protects speech you don't like"
Re: Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor by BERNIMOORE: 10:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
hucienda:
"Those who foolishly sought power by riding the back of the tiger ended up in its belly."

- President JFK
fayose said it but they say he is loudmouth, oya enjoy your change mantra cheesy grin
Re: Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor by karrim4real(m): 10:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
IVORY2009:
no more freedom of speech!
We have freedom of speech but Freedom after is not guaranteed.
Shikana
Re: Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor by Henrichemeka(m): 8:09am On Feb 01, 2017
There is no more freedom of speech and expression in Nigeria again. I like your swags brother, it is quite commendable because your likes are rear to get in Nigeria now. I like your courage, keep it up. Show them that that is not NTA.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor by auntysimbiat(f): 11:34pm On Feb 01, 2017
karrim4real:

We have freedom of speech but Freedom after is not guaranteed.
Shikana
hmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Appoints 12 New Permanent Secretaries / APC Factions Clash In Lagos: Two Killed, 35 Vehicles Damaged, Shops Looted / 3 Female Suicide Bombers Killed In Gwoza (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.