Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Saraki’s Chief Of Staff, Galaudu Resigns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki’s Chief Of Staff, Galaudu Resigns (620 Views)

Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC (Saraki’s Chief Of Staff) / When 2 Abba Kyari Meet:Buhari Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari & Police Abba Kyari Meet / Saraki’s Chief Of Staff Resigns, Other Aides May Be Laid off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki’s Chief Of Staff, Galaudu Resigns by TheHerald: 4:50pm On Jan 31, 2017
Senator Isa Galaudu, the Chief of Staff to the Senate President, Bukola Saraki has resigned.
Galaudu’s resignation came days after Saraki issued a memo notifying his over 112 aides of plans to relieve them of their appointments.

Multiple sources at the Senate President’s Office yesterday confirmed the resignation of Galaudu who was appointed on June 23, 2015.

One of the sources said Galaudu, who was a member of the seventh Senate, resigned without stating any reasons.

“Oga resigned today but he didn’t tell us the reason for doing so. He only said it’s on a personal ground,” the source said.

According to a source close to the Chief of Staff, he had informed Saraki about his plans to quit the job this January over four months ago and that the Senate President accepted.

The source said Galaudu’s decision was purely based on personal reasons and not as a result of any fall-out with Saraki, saying the former senator wants to pursue some “non-political ambition.”

When contacted, the Special Adviser to the Senate President on Media and Publicity, Yusuph Olaniyonu, said he was unaware of Galaudu’s resignation.

Read more at http://www.herald.ng/sarakis-chief-staff-galaudu-resigns/#1zeDkDKkXrbZrTWs.99
Re: Saraki’s Chief Of Staff, Galaudu Resigns by Nogodye(m): 5:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
Senate President self get Chief of Staff! God dey

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Chief Of Staff, Galaudu Resigns by slimfit1(m): 6:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
Go get a proper job like your children lazy man chief of staff Ko chief of thieves ni. Old shameless man. Some men should be looking for jobs that makes sense and leave this kind for young men and women.
Re: Saraki’s Chief Of Staff, Galaudu Resigns by omowolewa: 6:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
Heay yeaH, I feel for Saraki.
Senator wey dey hire Senator.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Go To Nigeria In A Few Days And Appeal My Conviction - Ibori (video) / PDP Factional Crisis: Lawyer Withdraws From Anti-fayose’s Exco’s Suit / Rochas And I Are Inseparable -madumere Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.