Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Barcelona Can Manage Without Iniesta And Busquets – Luis Enrique - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona Can Manage Without Iniesta And Busquets – Luis Enrique (322 Views)

Arsenal Hold Talks With Luis Enrique As Potential Replacement For Unai Emery / Luis Enrique Resigns As Spain Coach / Meet Luis Enrique Who Is Set To Take Over From Wenger As Arsenal Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Barcelona Can Manage Without Iniesta And Busquets – Luis Enrique by uneeking(m): 5:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
F.C. Barcelona’s Manager Luis Enrique believes that his team can cope in the absence of injured pair Andres Iniesta and Sergio Busquets as they prepare to face bitter rivals Atletico Madrid in the Copa del Rey.

Both mid-fielders have been sidelined by calf and ankle problems respectively, and were unavoidably absent as Barcelona were held to a 1-1 draw at Real Betis in their last match.

A very different ball game awaits Barca on Wednesday, when Luis Enrique takes his team to Vicente Calderon for the first leg of the Copa semi-final.

When the Barca Mananger was asked about the absent captain and his fellow midfield star, he insisted the players at his disposal will be enough to get a good result from the up-coming match.

“I’m happy with what I have, with my team,” he said.

“We’ve overcome a lot of difficult moments. We’ve had injuries. Some have been more important than others.

“But it’s not the time to talk about who we don’t have. We have to try and help the ones that we do have to play as well as they can.

“If we talk about the players that aren’t here – I don’t think this is the right time to talk about that.”

More @ http://uneekomunikations.com/wp/uneekomunikations-barcelona-can-manage-without-iniesta-and-busquets-luis-enrique/

(1) (Reply)

People Are Eating More Fruit / Top 50 Best Goalkeeping Teams From "Big Five" European Leagues / Reason Why El-kanemi Players Are Turning Down Offers – Ali Ajayi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.