Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,783 members, 7,841,043 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Whats The Current Price Of Things In Your Area - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Whats The Current Price Of Things In Your Area (600 Views)

For People Who Grew Up Poor And Eventually Escaped Poverty, Whats Your Story? / How Much Is The Price Of Rice In Your Area? / 5 Things You Must Know To Live Above The Current Recession. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Current Price Of Things In Your Area by Nzekweh(m): 8:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
I am seriously getting tired of this country.. The price of everything is doubled if not trippled the initial price..

This week the price of this items below increased, just this week alone.. There is this lady i buy stuffs from in my area, the cost of her items increases each time i go their to buy things

1. Coke (bottle drinks) now 150 naira

2. Scotch egg is now 120

3. Premier cool soap is now 110

4. Cold water starch is. Now 60 naira

7 hypo sachet is now 80 naira

8 big size sachet ariel detergent is now 120 naira

9. Bottle malt is now 160 naira

Please the list is so long..

Kindly add yours..
Re: Whats The Current Price Of Things In Your Area by yomi007k(m): 8:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
embarassed

Bros na so oo...prices increase everytime we go to buy....I had to re arrange my budget lalmost every week.
D tin taya me...

Na ppl wt many kids I dey pity for like ds.
Re: Whats The Current Price Of Things In Your Area by xana101: 8:16pm On Jan 31, 2017
I can't say cos d prices keep going up every day
Re: Whats The Current Price Of Things In Your Area by Nzekweh(m): 8:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
xana101:
I can't say cos d prices keep going up every day

As in ehnn.. This iya bola for my street.. Her things dey go up everyday..
Re: Whats The Current Price Of Things In Your Area by Nzekweh(m): 8:18pm On Jan 31, 2017
Not easy bruhh
yomi007k:
embarassed

Bros na so oo...prices increase everytime we go to buy....I had to re arrange my budget lalmost every week.
D tin taya me...

Na ppl wt many kids I dey pity for like ds.
Re: Whats The Current Price Of Things In Your Area by fergieboy: 12:04am On Feb 01, 2017
I won go buy I pass my neighbors generator and they told me 34k ...generator of 15k as at last 1year... I weak
Re: Whats The Current Price Of Things In Your Area by CosmeticChemist(m): 6:53am On Feb 01, 2017
Nzekweh:
I am seriously getting tired of this country.. The price of everything is doubled if not trippled the initial price..

This week the price of this items below increased, just this week alone.. There is this lady i buy stuffs from in my area, the cost of her items increases each time i go their to buy things

1. Coke (bottle drinks) now 150 naira

2. Scotch egg is now 120

3. Premier cool soap is now 110

4. Cold water starch is. Now 60 naira

7 hypo sachet is now 80 naira

8 big size sachet ariel detergent is now 120 naira

9. Bottle malt is now 160 naira

Please the list is so long..

Kindly add yours..

Sachet hypo I bought 20 Naira in kogi Abi which one?

(1) (Reply)

Sending Television To Nigeria / Clarita Is A Scam Ponzi / Lpg Skid Plant For Sale 2.5 Tons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.