Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 (30834 Views)

Ruggedman Blasts ACP Abayomi Shogunle After He Posted Fake News About Him / 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' / Ruggedman Blasts A Lady For Dressing Crazily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 by chukslawrence(m): 10:34pm On Jan 31, 2017
k
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 by Shortyy(f): 10:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
See his black face.
NL and blast. He didn't blast him, he only schooled him
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 by Godknowsbest: 10:36pm On Jan 31, 2017
He was? Now what ?
tishbite41:
he was dere lyrical machi
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 by ipodstinks: 10:38pm On Jan 31, 2017
Who is blackface? angry
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 by osuofia2(m): 10:38pm On Jan 31, 2017
naira land go treat ur black face matter...I trust my Nl peeps
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 by xana101: 10:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
Black face, black mind

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 by eyecatchy(m): 10:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
Blackface
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 by dfrost: 10:42pm On Jan 31, 2017
Nwogeh:
Now Ur mata don hit NL, u go hear am, I feel for the idiot for the kind saliva wey my NL brethren go pour am today

grin cheesy I have die with laughter. NL saliva no be here ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 31, 2017
App self divide and rule tactics. That's how they did same thing to NYC that the protest of fuel hike was wasted effort.
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 31, 2017
Emassive:
As controversy continues to trail the plan by Innocent Idibia, 2Face, to lead an anti-government nationwide protest, rapper, Ruggedman, has attacked Blackface for condemning the plan.
2Face’s former band mate in the defunct “Plantashun Boys” crew, Blackface, had earlier shared a post by a Lagos-based lawyer and rights activists, Bunmi Awoyemi, on social media condemning the proposed protest.
The post which was titled “Lets Educate the illiterate as he leads the protest”, read: “I read Tuface Idibia’s verbal tirade in Vanguard in which he said he will be leading a protest against Buhari on the 5th of February for among other things not paying salaries of civil servants.
“I think he needs to be educated about the efforts of the Buhari administration…”
In conclusion, the post said “We your fans want to assure you that if you go ahead with this protest we will reevaluate our support for you and it may be downhill for you afterwards. Rethink your actions and reflect deeply.”

Ruggedman has however expressed disappointment on the move by Blackface who used to be a close friend to 2Face to share the post.

He wrote this: “BLACKFACE FACE WHAT’S REAL @blackfacenaija you be my guy and @official2baba na my guy but I will tell you that this your move right here is very disappointing. You sang hardlife and all when things were even a bit bearable, but now that things are really messed up you have kept quiet. But here you are mouthing off over a 2Face move? Guy you fall my hand. Talking about educating people.
“First of all, it is not a protest being led by 2face. He said he saw the post and thought to lend his voice to it. Something a few other artists and people have done.

“So, you knew about all the governors embezzling funds and yet you said nothing. But you are quick to shout now because 2face name has come out on something. But you make it too obvious you have something against 2face and you should have let all this go by now. NIGERIANS are suffering and you are just monitoring 2face…”
Meanwhile, the Lagos State Police Commissioner, Fatai Owoseni, has said the command was aware of a proposed demonstration by 2face.
Mr. Owoseni said this on Monday while addressing journalists in Lagos.
In his address on the protest, the police chief said although his command was yet to be officially notified, he assured that the police would not allow unscrupulous elements to hijack the protest.
2face, the African Queen crooner, recently took to his Instagram handle, @official2baba, calling on his fans and followers to join in the nationwide protest scheduled for February 5

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/arts-entertainment/music/222162-ruggedman-blasts-blackface-condemning-2face-led-anti-govt-protest.html

..blackface why Na ? but I told you not to add grinded pepper to the weed...see your life now

2 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 by chuksjuve(m): 10:51pm On Jan 31, 2017
Who is blackface undecided
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 by jaz(m): 10:51pm On Jan 31, 2017
WHO IS BLACKFACE. IS HE AN UPCOMING ARTIST undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 by repogirl(f): 10:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
Na jealousy and envy dey worry Blacky charcoal face.

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 by jaz(m): 10:58pm On Jan 31, 2017
But blackface should know tuface is fighting for him cos he is fighting for the poor and less privileged

8 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 by sasquareT(m): 11:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
jaz:
But blackface should know tuface is fighting for him cos he is fighting for the poor and less privileged
grin grin grin see finishing .
black face, black mind black brain grin

2 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 by Maj196(m): 11:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
Blacksoul

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 by nero2face: 11:24pm On Jan 31, 2017
no wonder this blackface no dey progress, him bad belle too much, if u no dey fear go ur village make Fulani herdsmen use u do kilishi...ewu

2 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 by youngjoy(f): 11:24pm On Jan 31, 2017
who dy even take blackface serious self..... people dy talk him sef dy talk... make him go face him ibooo (weed) ooo nonsense
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 by nkemjacob2(m): 11:25pm On Jan 31, 2017
black faze dey fyn fame
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 by Nairasolutions: 11:25pm On Jan 31, 2017
And that was how blackface lost the last fan standing

2 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 by Bhuldoxxa(m): 11:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
Blackface na person

Bro I had to read your statement with à question mark at the end before I got the real meaning,

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 by dayowunmi(m): 11:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
Blackface said they should educate tuface about efforts of buhari administration! Lol. What effort? Reduction in spending power due to the poor value of Naira, or increase in pump price of fuel or what effort is he talking about? The dude is really trying to stay relevant and he's getting childish with it. Tuface wasn't addressing Blackface when he said he will protest, so why does Blackface has to refer to tuface when hes saying he won't protest!

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 by dsocioemmy(m): 11:30pm On Jan 31, 2017
So Blackface can still open his gutter to talk. i listen to 2baba's concious songs about the government everyday. What has blackface done or what can he even do that he has the right to talk when real musicians are talking. Idiat!!
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 31, 2017
Blackface is a symbol of failure, he will never succeed because he has devoted his time to monitor people instead of fixing his broken career.
He was the first to make a hit of the three with hard life and still remains the poorest of the three

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 by Ruggedpen: 11:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
LilSmith55:
Make una leave that upcoming blackface alone, Jealousy don cover him brain, him no dey use am think forward again na backward
Don't blame the guy, Nigeria economy is better than his career, he has settled with weed and sachet water as the only way of survival.

2 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 by scobaba: 11:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
Wait o blackface dey talk? shocked

Person wey as at 3 years ago wey i remember very well live for waterside. Not beach o. Dat one sound like big boy. I mean waterside angry

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 by youngexzy: 11:34pm On Jan 31, 2017
Arewa12:
Blackface wey don enter Championship... Championship beta.. D guy brain don knock with Ukwale weed..
Ukwale weed? Oboy where are you from?
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 by fortunechy(m): 11:36pm On Jan 31, 2017
ve 10 boyfriends,yet wen u pray u say "GOD bless my relationship".My sister,wic relationship? just say "GOD bless my team".
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 by Antoeni(m): 11:38pm On Jan 31, 2017
U people should and sleep, chibok girs MISSING, Budget MISSING now Buhari MiSsing
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 by Arewa12: 11:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
youngexzy:
Ukwale weed? Oboy where are you from?
Lolz why u ask
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 by sapele914(m): 11:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
Gwan2:
Blackface need to be schooled thoroughly on life....the race is not to the swift bro..U might had been supposedly talented than tuface, bt bro lemme school u, in this life wen God bless a man, he looks beyond his inadequacies..
I gat a friend who does every "bad" thing, put little effort to things but he is the most blessed among our clicks...seriously if any1 of us walk his path, we are doomed. My Dad had dsame lifestyle..played the baddest G during his heir days and still gat everything worked for him..l can't even think of walking my dad's path coz I had come to understand there are people like dat.
Going biblically, take a review at d lifestyle of David, a man of war, a man dat slept with someone's wife and send husband to a warfront knowing dat he will be kill.. still He is d only person God called a "man after his hrt".
Summarily Mr Blackface, beefing such kind of people will only cause u ur health and it will be an unending beef coz they will continue to sour higher at the expense of ur health. The best thing is to catch them in their wind of successes, know the pattern of lifestyle that suites u,pray u succeed and be happy.
Hypocrite two faced bitchh washed up recording artiste, what of protesting against the senate,governors and local government chairmen why only the federal, the idiotic rodent two face should know better than the game he is playing.
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 by everozone: 11:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
Blackface=Blackthinkings=Blackstatements.His assertion is born out of sentiment-IQ beclouded.His stance shows that he approves the population hunger.How can a man in his right frame of mind castigate the planned protest?Blackface should keep quiet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Rema, Don Jazzy Adds New Signee To Mavin Records / Foluke Daramola Shares More Stunning Photos / Daddy Freeze, Mother, Smaranda Olarinde & Aunt At Romanian Presidential Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.