Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 (30835 Views)

Ruggedman Blasts ACP Abayomi Shogunle After He Posted Fake News About Him / 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' / Ruggedman Blasts A Lady For Dressing Crazily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 by sapele914(m): 11:45pm On Jan 31, 2017
everozone:
Blackface=Blackthinkings=Blackstatements.His assertion is born out of sentiment-IQ beclouded.His stance shows that he approves the population hunger.How can a man in his right frame of mind castigate the planned protest?Blackface should keep quiet.
Planned protest my arse,God have mercy how can a race of people be so ignorant and blind,quite amazing.
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 by sapele914(m): 11:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
jaz:
But blackface should know tuface is fighting for him cos he is fighting for the poor and less privileged
Waste of time protest for jobless people. Ask your state Governors to create jobs for you lazy minded peasants.
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 by everozone: 11:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
sapele914:
Planned protest my arse,God have mercy how can a race of people be so ignorant and blind,quite amazing.
Bro are u living in another plannet?Is it okay by u d mass suffering?Guy na wa o for u.U av 2 change
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 by rusher14: 11:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
IVORY2009:
rugddy baba grin
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 by heirloom90(m): 11:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
hey yo, hey yo_ what's up nigga steps into stage and grab the mic.abeg blackshit or cow poo u be upcoming artist for more than two decades #go askyourvillagepeople#

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 by AkachukwuD(m): 12:03am On Feb 01, 2017
THIS BLACK-FACE IS AS BLACK AS HIS BODY
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 by IVORY2009(m): 12:05am On Feb 01, 2017
[s][quote author=rusher14 post=53309735][/quote][/s]
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 by Orikinla1: 12:13am On Feb 01, 2017
Funny people. grin

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 by hedonistic: 12:23am On Feb 01, 2017
Bhuldoxxa:

Bro I had to read your statement with à question mark at the end before I got the real meaning,

Lol. The guy's assertion is the classical example of ambiguity in the use of language... And shows why every little coma, apostrophe, question mark, and full stop etc. counts. An omission can make the difference between life and death. Oyinbo know wetin dem dey do.

2 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 by leisuretym: 12:35am On Feb 01, 2017
black fierce? that irresponsible mofo? who cares what he gat to say? i will tear him hot slap, go and learn vulcanizer, he no gree!

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 by MuyiRano(m): 12:38am On Feb 01, 2017
tishbite41:
well don't forget dat Tu face wanted to b lyk obasanjo 12 yrs ago
No, u're wrong sir. He only said "i dey feel like Obasanjo"

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 by whizbet12(m): 1:02am On Feb 01, 2017
Help inform d misinformed bunmi dat d protest is scheduled to d on d 6the n nt 5the....see d literate learners.... And U b blackface sef?
........DAT boy z an Attention Seeker....Lem him b.
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 by ChristineC: 1:54am On Feb 01, 2017
hucienda:
lol ... blackface still folo for musician?

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 by howfarwhatagwan: 2:35am On Feb 01, 2017
Haha Drama continues. My dear 2 baba I only have one question for you... my brother where were you when former Governor Suswam of your beloved Benue state did not pay civil servants their salaries for months unending and still had the guts to try and run for senate?

Kai I love human beings everyone has suddenly become compassionate and concerned about the poor now that even the elite can no longer afford the luxuries they so enjoyed.

Please protest but direct the protest to those concerned. If the issue is paying of state salaries then address the state Governors involved and while you are at it please don't forget to FACE the national assembly they remain our greatest failures in democracy.
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 by seenter84: 2:40am On Feb 01, 2017
Gwan2:
Blackface need to be schooled thoroughly on life....the race is not to the swift bro..U might had been supposedly talented than tuface, bt bro lemme school u, in this life wen God bless a man, he looks beyond his inadequacies..
I gat a friend who does every "bad" thing, put little effort to things but he is the most blessed among our clicks...seriously if any1 of us walk his path, we are doomed. My Dad had dsame lifestyle..played the baddest G during his heir days and still gat everything worked for him..l can't even think of walking my dad's path coz I had come to understand there are people like dat.
Going biblically, take a review at d lifestyle of David, a man of war, a man dat slept with someone's wife and send husband to a warfront knowing dat he will be kill.. still He is d only person God called a "man after his hrt".
Summarily Mr Blackface, beefing such kind of people will only cause u ur health and it will be an unending beef coz they will continue to sour higher at the expense of ur health. The best thing is to catch them in their wind of successes, know the pattern of lifestyle that suites u,pray u succeed and be happy.

I learnt from this

2 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 by Olumaeme: 2:42am On Feb 01, 2017
The only time blackface makes headlines is when he attacks Tuface not hit records.

The dude is a landslide failure

3 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 by tishbite41(m): 2:52am On Feb 01, 2017
MuyiRano:

No, u're wrong sir. He only said "i dey feel like Obasanjo"
sir, it's d same thn. even eedris called him out for dat statement on his 2008 comeback song, kolelywon with ruggedman.
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 by tishbite41(m): 2:57am On Feb 01, 2017
Godknowsbest:
He was? Now what ?
Now what? Datz d only difference, Tu face had more success bt dat doesn't mean dat black face is a pushover. we can't forget songs lyk hard life, ahead of d game, erema just to mention a few in a hurry
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 by Nobody: 3:27am On Feb 01, 2017
Tuface is a legend!
WHAT is blackface?....one brainless, FRUSTRATED, jealous, crack addict!
An wa eran lobe, ponmo nyoju!

Stop a moving train @ ur peril.
# i stand with tubaba.

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 by nurusystem(m): 3:47am On Feb 01, 2017
am in support of blackface...let tuface used the power of mic,sing song first then protest countinue,,God bless Eedris Abdulkareem Nigeria is Jgjg but he go better.how many nigeria celebrity as used music to impact values to nigerian ,theyonly sing for women...

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 by nurusystem(m): 3:50am On Feb 01, 2017
Seenyo:
Tuface is a legend! WHAT is blackface-one brainless crack addict! An wa eran lobe, ponmo nyoju!
Stop a moving train @ ur peril. # i stand with tubaba.
illitrate legend with low timing. ,disvirgin omun olosho arround.
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 by Oluwaremythe(m): 4:13am On Feb 01, 2017
Arewa12:
Blackface wey don enter Championship... Championship beta.. D guy brain don knock with Ukwale weed..
League two sef grin grin grin
He's a sadist
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 by zino01: 4:49am On Feb 01, 2017
black face na attention seeker looking for a way to revive his career
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 by magoo10(m): 5:12am On Feb 01, 2017
whoever takes blackface serious is just a fellow junkie
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 by emi14: 5:29am On Feb 01, 2017
Gwan2:
Blackface need to be schooled thoroughly on life....the race is not to the swift bro..U might had been supposedly talented than tuface, bt bro lemme school u, in this life wen God bless a man, he looks beyond his inadequacies..
I gat a friend who does every "bad" thing, put little effort to things but he is the most blessed among our clicks...seriously if any1 of us walk his path, we are doomed. My Dad had dsame lifestyle..played the baddest G during his heir days and still gat everything worked for him..l can't even think of walking my dad's path coz I had come to understand there are people like dat.
Going biblically, take a review at d lifestyle of David, a man of war, a man dat slept with someone's wife and send husband to a warfront knowing dat he will be kill.. still He is d only person God called a "man after his hrt".
Summarily Mr Blackface, beefing such kind of people will only cause u ur health and it will be an unending beef coz they will continue to sour higher at the expense of ur health. The best thing is to catch them in their wind of successes, know the pattern of lifestyle that suites u,pray u succeed and be happy.
"
bt bro lemme school u, in this life wen God bless a man, he looks beyond his inadequacies.." Good one brother.
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 by Nobody: 5:53am On Feb 01, 2017
jaz:
But blackface should know tuface is fighting for him cos he is fighting for the poor and less privileged
Are trying to say that Blackfac is poor and less privileged?
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 by emmaitive(m): 7:34am On Feb 01, 2017
i blame am,see as he be sef....him when go scul...dis man high zobo befor him talk dis ting
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 01, 2017
None of your obscure/doomed generation can match his FEAT!
Not even your redundant/paedophlle president!
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 by Arewa12: 7:50am On Feb 01, 2017
Oluwaremythe:
League two sef grin grin grin He's a sadist
Lolz
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 by prof12(m): 7:52am On Feb 01, 2017
nbright:

Sucker punch from Ruggedy Baba

Blackface na big zombie..

Ruggedman and 2face are idiots and second to donkeys.

Let corrupt free minded people talk not some idiots that were fed and feasted on our God given resources.

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 by prof12(m): 7:55am On Feb 01, 2017
[quote author=Seenyo post=53313513]None of your obscure/doomed generation can match his FEAT!
Not even your redundant/paedophlle president![/quote

Shoooo remember our religions say any body wey abuse im elder de abuse him parents. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze, Mother, Smaranda Olarinde & Aunt At Romanian Presidential Villa / Tonto Dikeh: If My Son Wears Earrings I Will Slap Him / Kemi Afolabi Attacked By Traffic Robbers In Lagos (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.