Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,280 members, 7,957,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:11 PM

Twenty Young Nigerians Who Helped General Buhari Become President Buhari In 2015 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twenty Young Nigerians Who Helped General Buhari Become President Buhari In 2015 (63085 Views)

Ex-Polish Lawmaker Visits Old Woman Who Helped Him While Growing Up In Abia.PICS / A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) / BREAKING NEWS: PDP Helped Buhari Become President – Lamido Confesses (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twenty Young Nigerians Who Helped General Buhari Become President Buhari In 2015 by SubtleFRED(m): 9:33pm On Feb 01, 2017
babkunlex:

I doubt if they are still proud of the man they vehemently supported day and night back in 2015...Change without definition will result to pain as we're currently experiencing it in Nigeria.
They've all turned wailed.

Letter from Cheta Nwanze to Buhari looking like it was Fayose's words grin grin
http://saharareporters.com/2015/12/29/letter-buhari-cheta-nwanze

1 Like

Re: Twenty Young Nigerians Who Helped General Buhari Become President Buhari In 2015 by ceteure: 9:57pm On Feb 01, 2017
Well documented article! Thumbs up OP
Re: Twenty Young Nigerians Who Helped General Buhari Become President Buhari In 2015 by loopmangoat(m): 10:33pm On Feb 01, 2017
Afonjas
Re: Twenty Young Nigerians Who Helped General Buhari Become President Buhari In 2015 by WINNERMENTALITY: 11:12pm On Feb 01, 2017
All this Afojas were responsible for bringing us a man who is at his point of death to be our president..

I see most of yoroubas are just like water, wherever their elders channel for them,,,,they run into it without thinkung,,,,later they would start shouting youth should takeover....i wish hausas are not extremist, igbo and hausa partnership would have placed south west in a cage till we decide to release them.

1 Like

Re: Twenty Young Nigerians Who Helped General Buhari Become President Buhari In 2015 by Skbee(m): 11:46pm On Feb 01, 2017
TheLawTheLegal:
All of them are Youruba except one.

This is The more reason Yorubas suffer the most now.

This is The more reason only the Yorubas should protest on 5th February.

Most of them are regretting now why they were so stupid to have voted a disaster as president.
u are stupid

1 Like

Re: Twenty Young Nigerians Who Helped General Buhari Become President Buhari In 2015 by Skbee(m): 11:48pm On Feb 01, 2017
stsinner:
so these young lads used their God-given talents to sell Nigeria into slavery(hardship) because of money? Noted!
oga shut up.
Re: Twenty Young Nigerians Who Helped General Buhari Become President Buhari In 2015 by Myself2(m): 4:25am On Feb 02, 2017
nlsmd:

Overlords Zombies that helped deceived their blind followers undecided

Lots of them like the Sahara Reporter Publisher (Sowore] are regretting their actions while others have been bold enough to apologise.

Even the likes of Omojuwa, Ayourb, Jag_bros and others have all turned Wailers undecided

What do you expect
Treachery and deceit is in their blood.They've sown the wind of deception,now let them reap the whirlwind of recession
Re: Twenty Young Nigerians Who Helped General Buhari Become President Buhari In 2015 by madridsta007(m): 5:03am On Feb 02, 2017
fairheven:
there's absolutely nothing wrong with someone going for what he or she stands for.. even more so when such is expressed within democratic bounds

a certain man floated "YOUTH EARNESTLY ASK FOR ABACHHA"
and we didn't kill him, even ADOLF HITLER had his own supporters, not to talk of Devil, so how much more Buhari?

I campaign wholeheartedly for Buhari to the extent that my brothers from the East excommunicated me.
the greatest benefits of 2015 elections was that for the first time in our democratic experiment, we were able to remove a siting government from power thereby demystifying the so called power of incumbency... still can't forget Tony Anenih boasting to the whole world that PDP WILL RULE NIGERIA FOR 50 YEARS!!!

now if as a party they have learnt their lessons, it left for them to convince Nigerians to bring them back if not let them wallow in their misery.

as for APC, they have another two years to "run amok" after that "se Gobe"
I sure regret voting APC, but I certainly do not regret voting out PDP.

Cutting off the nose to spite the face is not pragmatism, Bro. It is foolishness.

I pray Buhari stays beyond 2019. To 2023. Giving Nigerians his kind of change. We shall look forward to hearing the, "I don't regret voting out PDP", by then.

1 Like

Re: Twenty Young Nigerians Who Helped General Buhari Become President Buhari In 2015 by Eledan: 5:22am On Feb 02, 2017
The real cowards are here on NL.
Come to twitter and debate those guys and see how they will roast you alive grin

1 Like

Re: Twenty Young Nigerians Who Helped General Buhari Become President Buhari In 2015 by obaaderemi: 5:32am On Feb 02, 2017
prince985:
All of dem Yoruba
Exactly!just like all the 1966 coupists were ibo.Blind man.
Re: Twenty Young Nigerians Who Helped General Buhari Become President Buhari In 2015 by refreshrate: 5:37am On Feb 02, 2017
Eledan:
The real cowards are here on NL.
Come to twitter and debate those guys and see how they will roast you alive grin

If you call telling lies and insulting people debating. Coming to bully people because you have a flock of zombies to buttress your works of fiction isn't a debate abeg Pls leave that thing.

More importantly though, can they come out again to say anything in public? No

Bunch of money grabbing tale twisters.

3 Likes

Re: Twenty Young Nigerians Who Helped General Buhari Become President Buhari In 2015 by refreshrate: 5:40am On Feb 02, 2017
obaaderemi:

You would go to any extent to cover a wrong.

Re: Twenty Young Nigerians Who Helped General Buhari Become President Buhari In 2015 by Eledan: 6:11am On Feb 02, 2017
refreshrate:

If you call telling lies and insulting people debating. Coming to bully people because you have a flock of zombies to buttress your works of fiction isn't a debate abeg Pls leave that thing.

More importantly though, can they come out again to say anything in public? No

Bunch of money grabbing tale twisters.

Here is one of them.
Was your fingers and mouth super-glued in 2015 or you have no influence like they do on SM?
2019 is around the corner again, and they will still determine who rules you using the power of SM
Re: Twenty Young Nigerians Who Helped General Buhari Become President Buhari In 2015 by obaaderemi: 7:19am On Feb 02, 2017
refreshrate:

You would go to any extent to cover a wrong.

Did i say it was right?you would go to any extent to play the ethnic card.
Re: Twenty Young Nigerians Who Helped General Buhari Become President Buhari In 2015 by majorbravo: 7:25am On Feb 02, 2017
I think you forgot this Lady from Chatam House London. Who interviewed a supposedly rented crowd to discredit the opponents.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-JqMH6KsMyP4/VO9-PdUG_MI/AAAAAAABsWo/zS94vWGcuSM/s1600/IMG_3601-2.jpg[/img]
Re: Twenty Young Nigerians Who Helped General Buhari Become President Buhari In 2015 by Izonpikin: 7:29am On Feb 02, 2017
tens4real:
And after all that they turn registered WAILERS
WHAT A SHAME!
worst part is they turned into wailers that can't wail openly or on the streets because they might be shot dead by our security operatives...

The idiots brought nigeria back to the stone age..

1 Like

Re: Twenty Young Nigerians Who Helped General Buhari Become President Buhari In 2015 by obaaderemi: 7:33am On Feb 02, 2017
0b10010011:

The West will be a great nation with the list you composed. You just made a list of people your tribe would never have. The West as been critically in deep thoughts politically long before your region knew they where walking naked.

We analyze situation and don't jump into conclusion full of hate like your lots do. Look at you for example, Do you know how and why Nigeria is in recession? No! And you don't care to know and be the first to apportion blames. Though I know its kinda difficult and expensive to be enlightened, Silence pays when one cant afford either of the both.

We have taken after our founding fathers by utilizing all of our brain capabilities and that's why the West will always be where your lots will want to be and raise families. Its because we re the most exposed and civilized which we never won but earned.

Finish him off!
Re: Twenty Young Nigerians Who Helped General Buhari Become President Buhari In 2015 by Izonpikin: 7:34am On Feb 02, 2017
medpren:
The topic should have read..

''List of the highest ranking yoruba pro-dullard zombies'. grin grin

I bet they are all on NL and must have suffered some real blows from we 'Igbos'. grin grin

Not a single hausa/fulani 'yoot'. Almost all are yoruba 'yoots' and 'e-agberoes' fighting for their fula principals. grin grin

that's the irony...they carry buhari matter for head like gala...very annoying set of youths...

Where are the mohammeds, the Alhajis and all almajiris..

All yorubas...to know these persons were enjoying under gej all to suffer at the hands of their god and master baffles me...

2 Likes

Re: Twenty Young Nigerians Who Helped General Buhari Become President Buhari In 2015 by refreshrate: 7:36am On Feb 02, 2017
obaaderemi:
Did i say it was right?you would go to any extent to play the ethnic card.

Where in my response did you see anything ethnic ?

Now let's ask the same of your prior post on this.
Re: Twenty Young Nigerians Who Helped General Buhari Become President Buhari In 2015 by refreshrate: 7:39am On Feb 02, 2017
Eledan:

Here is one of them.
Was your fingers and mouth super-glued in 2015 or you have no influence like they do on SM?
2019 is around the corner again, and they will still determine who rules you using the power of SM

*Were your fingers...*

Geroge Carlin says it best, never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
Nigeria today nailed this statement to a "T"

Quit ranting oga. Think more
Re: Twenty Young Nigerians Who Helped General Buhari Become President Buhari In 2015 by obaaderemi: 8:39am On Feb 02, 2017
refreshrate:

Where in my response did you see anything ethnic ?

Now let's ask the same of your prior post on this.
Where in my initial post did you see me say what those young people did was right before you barged in and wrote that 'you would go to any length to justify a wrong'.Did i say it was right?point out where i said so or keep quiet.I was only quoting a specimen who said they were all yorubas because his hatred has made him blind.
Re: Twenty Young Nigerians Who Helped General Buhari Become President Buhari In 2015 by fairheven: 8:47am On Feb 02, 2017
madridsta007:

Cutting off the nose to spite the face is not pragmatism, Bro. It is foolishness.

I pray Buhari stays beyond 2019. To 2023. Giving Nigerians his kind of change. We shall look forward to hearing the, "I don't regret voting out PDP", by then.

if in all I said, you still couldn't grasp my point, it's quite pathetic
Re: Twenty Young Nigerians Who Helped General Buhari Become President Buhari In 2015 by madridsta007(m): 9:46am On Feb 02, 2017
fairheven:

if in all I said, you still couldn't grasp my point, it's quite pathetic

What is only pathetic here is that you supported an illiterate man to become President over you and tens of millions of others. Of course that is your prerogative, but it is pathetic. What is pathetic is your surprise at the way Nigeria has turned out!
Re: Twenty Young Nigerians Who Helped General Buhari Become President Buhari In 2015 by freshcvvs: 9:47am On Feb 02, 2017
4Play:

That is not how human beings work. If you invested emotionally in a cause, you will convince yourself that you were right all along, despite all evidence to the contrary.

I doubt that any of those guys will come out today and say they erred. The most they will say is that Buhari has made some errors before seguing to: GEJ was worse anyway!

Until after 4 years, I won't judge PMB. GEJ had almost 6 years in total, he screwed up hence the change. If PMB follow same path, he gets changed too.

I am not too shortsighted to join the shallow thinkers by joining the bandwagon in condemning someone trying to fix a mess (though appears slow and muddy).
Re: Twenty Young Nigerians Who Helped General Buhari Become President Buhari In 2015 by refreshrate: 11:49am On Feb 02, 2017
obaaderemi:
Where in my initial post did you see me say what those young people did was right before you barged in and wrote that 'you would go to any length to justify a wrong'.Did i say it was right?point out where i said so or keep quiet.I was only quoting a specimen who said they were all yorubas because his hatred has made him blind.

Slow down remember who wrote the above and stop trying to twist tales please
Re: Twenty Young Nigerians Who Helped General Buhari Become President Buhari In 2015 by obaaderemi: 12:07pm On Feb 02, 2017
refreshrate:

Slow down remember who wrote the above and stop trying to twist tales please
And how does this cover the 'wrong' done by the people listed in the op's post.you said i was covering what they did wrong by mentioning 1966.you may not be aware to the fact that many nigerians believe that coup was an ibo coup because they were blind to the fact that a few yorubas were among the coupists.the same way the man i quoted is blind to the fact that there are igbos among the young people listed above who helped buhari.thats the correlation.you should calm down b4 u quote people and know where they are coming from.
Re: Twenty Young Nigerians Who Helped General Buhari Become President Buhari In 2015 by TheLawTheLegal: 1:13pm On Feb 02, 2017
Skbee:
u are stupid
Lol..

You think so?

Truth has always been so bitter that idiots who hear the truth rather than contemplating on the truth, resort to casting aspersions.

I am not moved.
Re: Twenty Young Nigerians Who Helped General Buhari Become President Buhari In 2015 by stsinner: 2:47pm On Feb 02, 2017
Skbee:
oga shut up.
what else do i expect from a zombie
Re: Twenty Young Nigerians Who Helped General Buhari Become President Buhari In 2015 by ABEngine(m): 5:27pm On Feb 02, 2017
0b10010011:

And what have you masters-Afonja`s, done this time?

You wish! Masters indeed!

Brother make peace with the fact Fulani slavery is a gernerational manuscript you and most of your tribal descendants will act to the letter.

Adios
Re: Twenty Young Nigerians Who Helped General Buhari Become President Buhari In 2015 by toshmann(m): 3:44am On Feb 03, 2017
In this 21st century, educated young people came together and helped a 73yrs old former dictator who ruled 30yrs ago when many of them were either not yet born or were still toddlers, to become president.

SMH

1 Like

Re: Twenty Young Nigerians Who Helped General Buhari Become President Buhari In 2015 by three: 1:32am On Feb 05, 2017
Nma27:
They all supported him with d hope that he'll expire soon and his VP takes his place.

One may be tempted to think that this (morbid as it is) may have been a motivating factor

mantosa:
Brilliant compilation op.

Meet me for junction let me do three bottles & pepper soup for you.

The most annoying people on the list is Tolu, I mean Omojuwa talks too much so I understand he needs money but Tolu why

Ambition!

Benitomorgan:
They contributed in plunging us into the mess we have here today. They should stay in this country and be seeing out things as they are cos they will be the first to run out of this country so as to take advantage of foreign exchange mess we have here

Incidentally one (or some) of them have dual citizenship

fairheven:
there's absolutely nothing wrong with someone going for what he or she stands for.. even more so when such is expressed within democratic bounds

a certain man floated "YOUTH EARNESTLY ASK FOR ABACHHA"
and we didn't kill him, even ADOLF HITLER had his own supporters, not to talk of Devil, so how much more Buhari?

I campaign wholeheartedly for Buhari to the extent that my brothers from the East excommunicated me.
the greatest benefits of 2015 elections was that for the first time in our democratic experiment, we were able to remove a siting government from power thereby demystifying the so called power of incumbency... still can't forget Tony Anenih boasting to the whole world that PDP WILL RULE NIGERIA FOR 50 YEARS!!!

now if as a party they have learnt their lessons, it left for them to convince Nigerians to bring them back if not let them wallow in their misery.

as for APC, they have another two years to "run amok" after that "se Gobe"
I sure regret voting APC, but I certainly do not regret voting out PDP.

you have a very valid point! however due to ineptitude lives are lost and viewed as collateral damage by some. There are some mistakes that are too costly to make. Selecting a Commander in Chief is one of them and that is where these youth failed woefully, if they had researched carefully (as one would do when making a life altering commitment they would/should have promoted other candidates even if simply on principle. However, maybe the lesson (costly as it is) has been truly learned.

madjune:
I supported PM in my own capacity here on nairaland and I'm not shy about it.

Based on the situation of the country then under GEJ, Nigeria needed a break from what Jonathan was doing.

The massive looting and impunity in Asp rock wasn't a mirage. It was real.

It is human beings that vote and not prophets.

People should stop blaming those that voted for PMB.
He was better than Jonathan at the time of voting.

Anyone would have been better than Jonathan at the time of voting. Your duty and mine was to ensure that the candidate we select has the capacity to be better than Jonathan after voting.

toshmann:
In this 21st century, educated young people came together and helped a 73yrs old former dictator who ruled 30yrs ago when many of them were either not yet born or were still toddlers, to become president.

SMH

Deeply tragic

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC / Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg / Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.