Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,270 members, 7,954,051 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:29 AM

Religious Intolerance: Here Are discriminatory Signs In Saudi Arabia - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religious Intolerance: Here Are discriminatory Signs In Saudi Arabia (3372 Views)

Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia / Religious Intolerance???? / Thoughts On Religious Intolerance And Muslim - Christian Relations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religious Intolerance: Here Are discriminatory Signs In Saudi Arabia by true2god: 7:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
najib632:
Qur'an 65:4 And those who no longer expect menstruation among your women - if you doubt, then their period is three months, and [also for] those who have not menstruated. And for those who are pregnant, their term is until they give birth. And whoever fears Allah - He will make for him of his matter ease.

Why the beliveers where authorised to steal was because of they had lost all their properties to the pagans in mecca, so a meccan caravan was passing by and thus Allah decrees for them that they can raid it, and then the pagans attacked them with a 1000 strong army and the muslims were only 313 but Allah gave them victory and thus they vanquished the disbelievers.

Thank you for admitting that allahh asked Muslims to steal from the kafir, we are progressing. So allahh.has no way of providing for Muslims except stealing from kafir. That's OK.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Religious Intolerance: Here Are discriminatory Signs In Saudi Arabia by true2god: 7:28pm On Feb 06, 2017
najib632:
Qur'an 65:4 And those who no longer expect menstruation among your women - if you doubt, then their period is three months, and [also for] those who have not menstruated. And for those who are pregnant, their term is until they give birth. And whoever fears Allah - He will make for him of his matter ease.

Why the beliveers where authorised to steal was because of they had lost all their properties to the pagans in mecca, so a meccan caravan was passing by and thus Allah decrees for them that they can raid it, and then the pagans attacked them with a 1000 strong army and the muslims were only 313 but Allah gave them victory and thus they vanquished the disbelievers.

Polytheist are the ones that caused the war so they should bear the pain.

let me tell you how it will happen the Christian and Muslims will unite to fight the Jews and after that the Muslims and Christians will fight a type of battle that has never been experienced by mankind before.

You christians say that there are no rules in war well Islam does have rules for war and they are very good ones you find that out yourself

You do well defending your prophet, but your prophet always disappoint you Muslim apologists. See statements by your prophet below and judge his character.

Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 2, Number 24 :

Narrated Ibn 'Umar:
Allah's Apostle said: "I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle, and offer the prayers perfectly and give the obligatory charity, so if they perform all that, then they save their lives and property from me
except for Islamic laws and then their reckoning (accounts) will be done by Allah."

Sahih Muslim, Book 031, Number 5917:

...Ali went a bit and then halted and did not look about and then said in a loud voice: Allah's Messenger, on what issue should I fight with the people? Thereupon he (the Prophet) said: Fight with them until they bear testimony to the fact that there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his Messenger, and when they do that then their blood and their riches are inviolable from your hands but what is justified by law and their reckoning is with Allah.

What the above ha-deaths said is that your life and property is not safe except you accept Mohammed as a prophet.

1 Like

Re: Religious Intolerance: Here Are discriminatory Signs In Saudi Arabia by Blackfire(m): 3:43pm On Feb 07, 2017
parisbookaddict:

Lol. I will rather fight in the next crusades than see Jerusalem in the hands of the followers of a pedophile and rapist. Islam will never seize authority in Jerusalem as long a single jew lives.

how are u? .
have u seen buhari?
Re: Religious Intolerance: Here Are discriminatory Signs In Saudi Arabia by Blackfire(m): 3:46pm On Feb 07, 2017
true2god:
Thank you for admitting that allahh asked Muslims to steal from the kafir, we are progressing. So allahh.has no way of providing for Muslims except stealing from kafir. That's OK.

so Muhammad was a high way robber.. pls tell that guy to continue...

2 Likes

Re: Religious Intolerance: Here Are discriminatory Signs In Saudi Arabia by refreshrate: 3:49pm On Feb 07, 2017
Blackfire:

how are u? .
have u seen buhari?

Ah ahn are you trying to say he sees people from the great beyond or what?
Re: Religious Intolerance: Here Are discriminatory Signs In Saudi Arabia by parisbookaddict(f): 5:31pm On Feb 11, 2017
Blackfire:

how are u? .
have u seen buhari?
I heard he is on his way back
Re: Religious Intolerance: Here Are discriminatory Signs In Saudi Arabia by Blackfire(m): 9:05pm On Feb 11, 2017
parisbookaddict:
I heard he is on his way back

goodluck to him, hope u are going to church on Sunday..
Re: Religious Intolerance: Here Are discriminatory Signs In Saudi Arabia by parisbookaddict(f): 5:57am On Feb 12, 2017
Blackfire:

goodluck to him,
hope u are going to church on Sunday..

Of course. Hope you do the same
Re: Religious Intolerance: Here Are discriminatory Signs In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 6:14am On Feb 12, 2017
Muslims and christians don't share road lanes? shocked

No wonder they have been sending back their African house helps in coffins. A christian house help going to work in a Muslim home over there is a bad idea.
Re: Religious Intolerance: Here Are discriminatory Signs In Saudi Arabia by parisbookaddict(f): 7:02am On Feb 12, 2017
Muafrika2:
Muslims and christians don't share road lanes? shocked

No wonder they have been sending back their African house helps in coffins. A christian house help going to work in a Muslim home over there is a bad idea.

They also regularly rape those maids. And because those maids are usually christian or hindus the muslims are not charged with a crime. Its only a crime to kill a fellow Muslim
Re: Religious Intolerance: Here Are discriminatory Signs In Saudi Arabia by Blackfire(m): 8:41am On Feb 12, 2017
parisbookaddict:

Of course. Hope you do the same

I will try to go next Sunday.... I just pack to a new house, and the church is a bit far. and service start by 6.

God ve been so good to me.
Re: Religious Intolerance: Here Are discriminatory Signs In Saudi Arabia by orunto27: 9:33am On Feb 12, 2017
Remember they gave PMB RED CARPET RECEPTION IN SAUDI ARABIA. Bokoharam and Fulani Herdsmen Hooliganism is the Result.
Obama received a Gold Wrist Watch from The Saudis in exchange for ISIS.
FUNNY BASTARDS.
Re: Religious Intolerance: Here Are discriminatory Signs In Saudi Arabia by parisbookaddict(f): 1:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
Blackfire:

I will try to go next Sunday.... I just pack to a new house, and the church is a bit far. and service start by 6.

God ve been so good to me.

Glad to hear you will go to church.
Have a great day
Re: Religious Intolerance: Here Are discriminatory Signs In Saudi Arabia by najib632(m): 11:27pm On Feb 24, 2017
true2god:
You do well defending your prophet, but your prophet always disappoint you Muslim apologists. See statements by your prophet below and judge his character.

Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 2, Number 24 :

Narrated Ibn 'Umar:
Allah's Apostle said: "I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle, and offer the prayers perfectly and give the obligatory charity, so if they perform all that, then they save their lives and property from me
except for Islamic laws and then their reckoning (accounts) will be done by Allah."

Sahih Muslim, Book 031, Number 5917:

...Ali went a bit and then halted and did not look about and then said in a loud voice: Allah's Messenger, on what issue should I fight with the people? Thereupon he (the Prophet) said: Fight with them until they bear testimony to the fact that there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his Messenger, and when they do that then their blood and their riches are inviolable from your hands but what is justified by law and their reckoning is with Allah.

What the above ha-deaths said is that your life and property is not safe except you accept Mohammed as a prophet.
You can justify a European's bloody and corrupt crusade in Africa but cannot Justify Islams bloodless Jihad(crusade) compare when muslims took over Jerusalem during the reign of the Roman empire and when the Roman emire took it back, and yet again compare its Salahdeen's(may Allah's mercy be upon him) reclaim Jerusalem during the reign of the ottoman empire and to the British colonization in Palestine and its occupation by Isrealites brought as refugees but they suddenly became land owners and killed innocent muslims and the west see's nothing wrong in it after all muslim blood is cheaper than oi, now justify that. And also I am not defending or an apologist for I am only trying to give you the medice that'll cure your sickness but it seems like you haven't noticed that you're sick yet so the choice is left for the harder you seek for evil the more it consumes you the harder you seek for truth the faster it races towards you, but I am not the one whom guides that Position belongs to God.
Re: Religious Intolerance: Here Are discriminatory Signs In Saudi Arabia by najib632(m): 11:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
true2god:
Allah does what He wills and that's He bestowed upon them and point of correction you and I know that its compensation not stealing but one of us chooses to think he is being wise by supporting and siding with pagans and then being enemies with people who believe in God alone, believe in all his prophets, messengers and books, the angels and a day of Judgement.
Re: Religious Intolerance: Here Are discriminatory Signs In Saudi Arabia by plappville(f): 11:54pm On Feb 24, 2017
Slay those who MOCK MHMD... cheesy

The true Muslims

Re: Religious Intolerance: Here Are discriminatory Signs In Saudi Arabia by plappville(f): 11:55pm On Feb 24, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Birds Following Me, I Need Some Explanations / How God Can Fix Nigeria / Pope To Lead Easter Celebration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.