Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,875 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Wedding Websites: The New Fad In Nigeria? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wedding Websites: The New Fad In Nigeria? (18952 Views)

Waist Training Corsets: Trend Or Fad? / The Growing Fad Called Birth Tourism / Naija Wedding Websites: Post Your Own: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Websites: The New Fad In Nigeria? by LoverBwoy(m): 2:13am On Jan 21, 2007
Genial:

Cool. What are you writing essays on? What are you doing at UofB?

I'm fine, thanks. You?

Your picture. . . very nice. You should expect some hoots and catcalls. If you don't want them, then remove it.

i was trying to ^^^^ grin

hows it in brum town, you living on campus? heard there are so manyh asains there undecided
Re: Wedding Websites: The New Fad In Nigeria? by folkzy(f): 4:24pm On Jan 21, 2007
@Loverboy

Yup, I live on campus in Brum. There are many Asians n Black ppl in Brum but majority r Jamaicans. There r Nigerians as well.
R u thinking of studying in Brum?
Re: Wedding Websites: The New Fad In Nigeria? by LoverBwoy(m): 5:02pm On Jan 21, 2007
Nahhhh got friends there though

I bet you're learning the accent grin
Re: Wedding Websites: The New Fad In Nigeria? by gbogboade(f): 5:03pm On Jan 21, 2007
R u thinking of studying in Brum

@funketobi  plz i need info about ur school thanks
Re: Wedding Websites: The New Fad In Nigeria? by folkzy(f): 5:12pm On Jan 21, 2007
@gboade, sure what do u need? i'm ready to help.

@Loverboy,  i  kind of like d accent . Cuz i work in a school, i have to speak like that, so that I can feel among n so that d kids can understand me. I speak in London accent/Brum accent/Nigeria accent now.

R u studyin or workin@ Loverboy
Re: Wedding Websites: The New Fad In Nigeria? by gbogboade(f): 5:51pm On Jan 21, 2007
i wish to come over there n study n i need more info@funketobi
Re: Wedding Websites: The New Fad In Nigeria? by folkzy(f): 7:05pm On Jan 21, 2007
ok. Birmingham is really multi-cultural and it's not as expensive as London.

What do u wanna know? Elaborate
Re: Wedding Websites: The New Fad In Nigeria? by LoverBwoy(m): 7:12pm On Jan 21, 2007
studying
Re: Wedding Websites: The New Fad In Nigeria? by folkzy(f): 7:13pm On Jan 21, 2007
@Loverboy, studying what? n where u studin? if i may ask
Re: Wedding Websites: The New Fad In Nigeria? by LoverBwoy(m): 2:25am On Jan 22, 2007
engineering & business management on my comp grin
im lazy so i dont go to skool

i think consultant might be a bit pissed we spoilt the thread

On one hand i think having a wedding website is great on the other i think its a bit tacky, seems most people are doing follow-follow, there are some people spending huge amount to make sure their wedding pictures are not out in the open whilst some are putting it out there for whoever cares
i wonder what happens to the visitors privacy

well sha the couples usually look great grin
Re: Wedding Websites: The New Fad In Nigeria? by kimba(m): 8:34am On Jan 22, 2007
thinking about it this way: maybe Nigeria is changing afterall - before it was secret wedding, so that no one will know, now its all about publicity.

Ive come across such websites even for weddings holding here in Nigeria, so its not only Nigerians in America who love to publicize themselves.
Re: Wedding Websites: The New Fad In Nigeria? by BlackMamba(m): 4:12pm On Jan 22, 2007
If the idea is an electronic means of communicating marriage to friends and relatives, via email, I can understand the innovation. Any other reason is a bit tacky to me.
Re: Wedding Websites: The New Fad In Nigeria? by tamia(f): 3:47pm On Jan 25, 2007
the emekaputsngozifirst is pretty neat! i luv it!
Re: Wedding Websites: The New Fad In Nigeria? by aaliyah06(f): 5:11am On Jan 26, 2007
I LOVE THE IDEA OF A WEDDING SITE. IT IS A WAY OF EXPRESSING OUR LOVE, JOY AND HAPPINESS TO THE WORLD,  FOR THOSE THAT ARE NOT INTERESTED THEY DON'T HAVE TO PARTICIPATE IN THEM OR VIEW THEM,  I THINK THEY ARE GREAT,  WHEN I GET REMARRIED I WILL MAKE SURE I DOCUMENT IT WITH A WEB PAGE AS WELL,  THIS IS VERY BIG HERE IN AMERICA. MY BROTHERS BEST FRIEND HAD A BEAUTIFUL WEB SITE,   THEY ARE AN INEXPENSIVE WAY TO SHARE THE LOVE YOU HAVE FOR YOUR HUSBAND / WIFE / FAMILY WITH THE WORLD, BY THE WAY I SORRY FOR THE CAPS BY THE TIME I REALIZED I HAD CAPS ON I HAD TYPED THIS PARAGRAPH,  HAHAHA,  WOOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!  tongue  undecided
Re: Wedding Websites: The New Fad In Nigeria? by folkzy(f): 11:18pm On Jan 26, 2007
@aaliyah, u can always modify your message lol. I had to strain my eyes readin your post.
Re: Wedding Websites: The New Fad In Nigeria? by desiree(f): 12:00am On Jan 27, 2007
@topic

I agree with the poster that said they were tacky and add cheesy to that. Is getting married not enough publicity?
Re: Wedding Websites: The New Fad In Nigeria? by BlackMamba(m): 5:17pm On Jan 27, 2007
I guess you can easily edit the web site with subsequent divorce and marriage.
Re: Wedding Websites: The New Fad In Nigeria? by catgirl: 6:57pm On Feb 28, 2007
I think wedding websites are really a cool way of "showing off". I mean they are getting married so the whole world needs to know and celebrate with them. I really do not see anything wrong with it. So to all you haters, you do not have to look if you do not like them. Check out other wedding websites that are really cool.

www.tomiandkunle.info
www.dianddee.com
www.folarintiwa.co.uk

Enjoy! smiley
Re: Wedding Websites: The New Fad In Nigeria? by culasi(m): 3:19am On Mar 30, 2007
Hello y'all i am getting married in May 19th. Well if you have time check out my website and tell me what you think and please dont forget o sign my guest book. Thanks.

www.chijiokeandchibuike.com
Re: Wedding Websites: The New Fad In Nigeria? by culasi(m): 3:20am On Mar 30, 2007
I also love wedding websites cos they are cool!!!!!!!!! Way to go if you are getting married smiley
Re: Wedding Websites: The New Fad In Nigeria? by Consultant(f): 4:54am On Mar 30, 2007
Hi,

I enjoyed browsing through your wedding site. Congratulations on the upcoming nuptials. I wish you all the happiness in the world as you take this important step.
Re: Wedding Websites: The New Fad In Nigeria? by culasi(m): 5:17am On Mar 30, 2007
Hi Consultant. Thank you very much. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Consultant:

Hi,

I enjoyed browsing through your wedding site. Congratulations on the upcoming nuptials. I wish you all the happiness in the world as you take this important step.
Re: Wedding Websites: The New Fad In Nigeria? by kaysie83: 6:13pm On Mar 30, 2007
@culasi,

are u related to chibugo and nkechi ulasi.
Re: Wedding Websites: The New Fad In Nigeria? by culasi(m): 12:15am On Mar 31, 2007
@ kaysie83 well i have a cousin called Nkechi and as for chibugo i am not sure. Ulasi is a very big name in nnewi!!!!!!! smiley

kaysie83:

@culasi,

Re: Wedding Websites: The New Fad In Nigeria? by cuteass1(f): 12:06pm On Apr 07, 2007
kaysie83:

@culasi,

now you got me even more curious, so you know Nkechi and Chibugo Ulasi too. I just have to know who you are shocked
Re: Wedding Websites: The New Fad In Nigeria? by yinka007(m): 9:30am On Dec 02, 2007
we provide Nigerian wedding websites
http://www.spiralteck.com
Re: Wedding Websites: The New Fad In Nigeria? by labiyemmy(m): 8:22pm On Mar 03, 2008
use our website to put directions on your wedding invitation:

www.ceaser-web. com
Re: Wedding Websites: The New Fad In Nigeria? by busted2908: 5:59am On May 24, 2009
Re: Wedding Websites: The New Fad In Nigeria? by shaiguy(m): 10:12pm On Feb 01, 2010
A wedding website is a nice idea and is pretty much standard these days
Re: Wedding Websites: The New Fad In Nigeria? by PhotoAbi: 2:39pm On Feb 13, 2010
I love the whole notion of having a Nigerian Wedding Website  grin  to share information with friends and family about your wedding details. We normally do websites for Nigerian Weddings to share photographs taken on the day.

These are some examples of Wedding website from some recent Nigerian Wedding I photographed

http://www.alanandsade.co.uk

http://www.magsandtoye.com

http://www.indexphoto.co.uk/

We are Nigerian Wedding Photographers covering weddings in USA & Nigeria

Re: Wedding Websites: The New Fad In Nigeria? by AppleofGod(f): 3:50pm On Jun 01, 2010
God bless you.

Juli Collections is a Groom & Groomsmen Mobile Boutique which offer free delivery of

Italian Suits,

Normal Shirts or Wing Collared Shirts,

Waistcoat and Cravat,

Bow Ties and accessories

Ties and accessories

Bow Tie & Cummerbund (Waistband)

Our primary purpose is to relieve the Groom of the stress of trudging around endless shops, not seeing what they want finally, finding something voguely suitable only to be told is cant be supplied in the quantities they need them.

We also compliment the colours of the Groomsmen wears with the Bridemaid Dresess in a very affordable way and also create a long and lasting impression in the mind of the people that attend your wedding.

To order, call Ugochi on , or email

We love you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives / Marrying From An Extremely Poor Home. Can You Consider It? / Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.