Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,677 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally (52746 Views)

Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu / Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded / IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by juman(m): 5:58pm On Feb 01, 2017
Obviously the disgraceful apc government is a curse to nigeria.

Very useless politicians.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by gbegemaster(m): 6:00pm On Feb 01, 2017
san316:
Recipe for disaster. APC government keep messing up. Sponsoring a counter protest can only lead to violence. Bad!!!
Exactly! This government seems to like violence. Why choose the same date? Don't they know there could be breakdown of law and order? This further shows us the type of people that have been ruling us. No sense at all.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by AlwaysUltraPad: 6:02pm On Feb 01, 2017
Luckylife:
Only zombies that don't feel the worsen economic reality on ground with shamelessly stand with buhari.
I stand with buhari
Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by FILEBE(m): 6:02pm On Feb 01, 2017
smh. damn! na wa o. who are these guys standing for Buhari? though I had voted for him but when we pretend as if everything is okay it means something is wrong with us. Every goods and commodities have a price increase. What can 10naira buy for u now? twenty naira sef. common Dano milk that is lick and swallow is now 35 naira.

He took time to appoint ministers like he is appointing messiahs. Now what have they done? Remove sentiments and do the right thing

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by cloudyskygrind(m): 6:03pm On Feb 01, 2017
I like that, even buhari cannot stand with himself. A man who does not have any qualifications is the president of Nigeria in this age and time.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by gbegemaster(m): 6:04pm On Feb 01, 2017
0b10010011:

You don't need to call anyone Mofo!

Everyone can't share your opinion or believe in it.

There re always two sides to a coin and neither the majority nor minority has a monopoly to being right.
Why not switch sides? I think you are being overwhelmed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by qleap2all(m): 6:05pm On Feb 01, 2017
Luckylife:
Only zombies that don't feel the worsen economic reality on ground with shamelessly stand with buhari.
I am with GEJ and #istandwithTinubu but Buhari istandon to restore Nigeria stolen wealth
Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by obinna2nv(m): 6:06pm On Feb 01, 2017
Ooni:
I will neither attend any of the protests. Moreover if buratai use us for target-practise ibos and other nigerians will laugh at us. Without being laughed at we should know that changing from extreme love to extreme hate of buhari within one year does not speak good of sophistication. So lets respect ourselves and suffer in peace.

cheesycheesy cheesy grin grin Chai!! I Don laugh die, Ooni, I swear, you funny die.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by fghanni(m): 6:07pm On Feb 01, 2017
100 years is not forever.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by Luckylife(m): 6:07pm On Feb 01, 2017
if it's your destiny so be it !
AlwaysUltraPad:
I stand with buhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by qleap2all(m): 6:09pm On Feb 01, 2017
FILEBE:
smh. damn! na wa o. who are these guys standing for Buhari? though I had voted for him but when we pretend as if everything is okay it means something is wrong with us. Every goods and commodities have a price increase. What can 10naira buy for u now? twenty naira sef. common Dano milk that is lick and swallow is now 35 naira.

He took time to appoint ministers like he is appointing messiahs. Now what have they done? Remove sentiments and do the right thing

Tell us what Buhari has done wrong directly with real facts knowing fully we are in democratic era and must rule by law
Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by medpren: 6:15pm On Feb 01, 2017
#Istandwithdullhari, another name for 'Street Orgy of pro-dullard foolishness'

grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by michoim(m): 6:16pm On Feb 01, 2017
I stand with Buhari all the way ...
Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by iamyungkizzy(m): 6:23pm On Feb 01, 2017
Ooni:
I will neither attend any of the protests. Moreover if buratai use us for target-practise ibos and other nigerians will laugh at us. Without being laughed at we should know that changing from extreme love to extreme hate of buhari within one year does not speak good of sophistication. So lets respect ourselves and suffer in peace.
Hahahahahahahaha LWTMB, JESU. Na me be dis? u nail it bro but I no agree 2 suffer o, we must do something

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by Rozaay: 6:24pm On Feb 01, 2017
Damilare5882:
Youths ..let's form a poilitcal party as against 2019 and take this country back from all these hungry fools and make it better #enoughisenough
This is what I've been thinking all day, with our knowledge in social media, we can pull those old hoodlums out

I'm with you brother

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by Rozaay: 6:25pm On Feb 01, 2017
michoim:
I stand with Buhari all the way ...
your leg go soon break o

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by obamabinladen(m): 6:26pm On Feb 01, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
I stand with buhari

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by lagdmark(m): 6:26pm On Feb 01, 2017
Standing with a Dead duck Buhari na wa

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by Damilare5882(m): 6:27pm On Feb 01, 2017
Rozaay:
This is what I've been thinking all day, with our knowledge in social media, we can pull those old hoodlums out

I'm with you brother
yes bro .. That's the spirit ..we are all learned ..let's create an online platform first ...and encourage all youths to join

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by jfleece(m): 6:27pm On Feb 01, 2017
So some people are still standing with buhari irrespective of the harsh economic policies.. Chai... Now I know that witchcraft is real In naija...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by Splashme: 6:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
Samunique:
It's only the enemies of the nation that will stand with the worst thing, " which is buhari" that has ever happened to Nigeria. undecided

If I may ask, what is there in this present administration to stand with

Corruption ?

Insecurity?

Bad economic policies?

Witch hunting?
Tribalism?

Nepotism?

Favoritism?

Religious intolerance?

1$=500.?

Unprecedented hunger ravaging the land?

Job losses ?

Fulani herdsmen killing free and being paid for it?

Disappearance of top BH detainees?

Inconclusive elections ?

Lack of respect for the rule of law and unlawful detention?

Intimidation of the opposition ?

Budget paddling?

Incompetence?

Fuel hike ?

The list goes on and on .................

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by obamabinladen(m): 6:31pm On Feb 01, 2017
qleap2all:

Tell us what Buhari has done wrong directly with real facts knowing fully we are in democratic era and must rule by law

He borrowed money to buy presidential form because he's poor at the same time his children are schooling in Europe because of his poverty.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by dignity33: 6:31pm On Feb 01, 2017
they want to use this medium to scared people not to come out. cheap propaganda APC

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 01, 2017
Voting the d.umb/self-serving nomad is my BIGGEST BLUNDER in recent times!
# I STAND WITH 2BABA!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by Tadeus(m): 6:33pm On Feb 01, 2017
Chiboyz40:
I never stand finish na to come begin stand with buhari? Lol

Dis guy na baskemouth broda..lols

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by Nairadays: 6:38pm On Feb 01, 2017
Max4rmafrica:
Hmm na wa oO. Since when did call for good governance degenerate into hatred for Buhari? Like 2baba said our blood is all red and there is only one race and that's the human race. #IStandWithOneNigeria

Abeg help me ask them. when did a march for good governance became a #BuhariMustGo protest?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by nurusystem(m): 6:38pm On Feb 01, 2017
am in suport of this protest,,pdp should go and die,,,no matter how they plan to sabottage this regime pdp are failure,,pdp people are hangry no room for looting no more free cake,as he dey hot ,,TUFACe dey hunger want protest against is father aby...we dey wait for protestes ..istandwithbuhari...
Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 01, 2017
I'll rather stand with a STONE than with a tired, senile, useless, clueless, redundant nomad!
#enough is enough!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by Rozaay: 6:42pm On Feb 01, 2017
Damilare5882:
yes bro .. That's the spirit ..we are all learned ..let's create an online platform first ...and encourage all youths to join
I'm solidly behind you bro, but I think only revolution can sort things out for good.

The said polithefcians will still use our stolen money to divide us

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by Damilare5882(m): 6:44pm On Feb 01, 2017
Rozaay:
I'm solidly behind you bro, but I think only revolution can sort things out for good.

The said polithefcians will still use our stolen money to divide us
the first movement is we all have to cometogether as one ...without involving any politician or any political party ...we should start with online mobilization

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by batstan(m): 6:47pm On Feb 01, 2017
#standinggallantlywithbuhari.
Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by deebrain(m): 6:49pm On Feb 01, 2017
This is the first stupid thing of a propaganda I've seen this year.

This government is a failure.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) / 11 Nigerian Incoming Senators Facing Corruption Probe / IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.