Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally (52747 Views)

Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu / Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded / IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by yinkslinks(m): 6:52pm On Feb 01, 2017
Welcome to the Wailers Association of Nigeria(WAN) You have been delivered from zombienism. Congrats son
hebex12:
I was once a loyal supporter just because I felt this govt could benefit me

but today I realised there is nothing good from a male plant..on Feb 5 am gonna stand against buhari cause enof is enof

to even see phone repair this days sef..I just taya

#istandwithtufaceprotest

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by Jesusloveyou: 6:56pm On Feb 01, 2017
Luckylife:
Only zombies that don't feel the worsen economic reality on ground with shamelessly stand with buhari.
if u like, stand with corruption.
it is buhari til 2023

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by itsmeurLady(f): 6:57pm On Feb 01, 2017
NIGERIAns and their complaints... you all are now blaming it on APC, Buhari et al when the truth was glaring from the start that he will not do anything... Nigerians are the cause of their own misfortune, let us all dance to the tune of the music together, now is not the time to cast blames... Goodluck nor good, Goodluck nor good, dem don give una the one wey good, una still they complain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by Arthurhills: 6:57pm On Feb 01, 2017
It's a shame dat we find ourselves in this kind of mess our leaders put us into, is dere a way out i ask?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by ephi123(f): 6:59pm On Feb 01, 2017
As I said before:

Meanwhile Buhari that they are standing for is in London enjoying good roads, good healthcare, constant light with no generator noise, water and food.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by wristbangle: 7:00pm On Feb 01, 2017
Only pot bellied and shameful people will join this useless protest. They want to do this to counter Tubaba's version but it will not work

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by SycophanticGoat: 7:00pm On Feb 01, 2017
I wouldn't be surprised if this useless APC government arms their touts in order for them to cause commotion and attack the real protesters. Just wait and see.. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by ephi123(f): 7:01pm On Feb 01, 2017
Samunique:
It's only the enemies of the nation that will stand with the worst thing, " which is buhari" that has ever happened to Nigeria. undecided

If I may ask, what is there in this present administration to stand with

Corruption ?

Insecurity?

Bad economic policies?

Witch hunting?
Tribalism?

Nepotism?

Favoritism?

Religious intolerance?

1$=500.?

Unprecedented hunger ravaging the land?

Job losses ?

Fulani herdsmen killing free and being paid for it?

Disappearance of top BH detainees?

Inconclusive elections ?

Lack of respect for the rule of law and unlawful detention?

Intimidation of the opposition ?

Budget paddling?

Incompetence?

Fuel hike ?

The list goes on and on .................

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by Rozaay: 7:04pm On Feb 01, 2017
Damilare5882:
the first movement is we all have to cometogether as one ...without involving any politician or any political party ...we should start with online mobilization
very good, I've always had an idea, kindly add me up Facebook for a private chat.

The name is Mike Davies, and that's my profile picture below

Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by Trippledee(m): 7:04pm On Feb 01, 2017
Ooni:
I will neither attend any of the protests. Moreover if buratai use us for target-practise ibos and other nigerians will laugh at us. Without being laughed at we should know that changing from extreme love to extreme hate of buhari within one year does not speak good of sophistication. So lets respect ourselves and suffer in peace.
Who stole ur chinchin? U better go find it bfor is too late.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by Johnnyessence(m): 7:05pm On Feb 01, 2017
Its shameful we are experiencing this type of situation we found ourselves in Nigeria. So far there's no love again but hatred. Every where you go it is smiling and suffering. Well all is well. Each and everyone is protesting against pmd dullard of leadership and some paid supporters is campaigning for pmb on next week monday. Well it can stop d masses to protest against pmb manner of governance. D protest will keep us stronger and better. Whoever that want to hijack d protest will be chase away. Enough of pmb dictatorship. He's d most inflated president we have ever see in Nigeria. Pmb will surely regret his action. Every where u go it is smiling and suffering.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by erosimo(m): 7:14pm On Feb 01, 2017
Paperwhite:
APC government is the most stupid & useless ever seen since the inception of the world.A government that is much more concerned with protecting their propaganda-garnished image than facing up to the reality of the hardship they they have inflicted on the people who kept faith with them.

Spot on

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by rose54321: 7:19pm On Feb 01, 2017
Please Nigerians let's come out and protest peaceful.
For the government all of a sudden to set up "istandwittbuhari' rally, shows they are scared, they are afraid.

Power always resides with the people , lets United as Nigerians stand with Nigeria and not with one man whose body language has further divided nigeria.

I don't stand with Buhari, #istandwithnigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by nwakibie3(m): 7:23pm On Feb 01, 2017
Damilare5882:
the first movement is we all have to cometogether as one ...without involving any politician or any political party ...we should start with online mobilization

It needs a website where every youth is required to Register then we start from there
Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by Damilare5882(m): 7:25pm On Feb 01, 2017
nwakibie3:

It needs a website where every youth is required to Register then we start from there
boom!!!!! ...thats it ..we can even start with creating a page on Fb or twitter ..cos people might think we trying to drive traffic to the site
Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by Ibman: 7:25pm On Feb 01, 2017
APC = heavy Lies

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by FILEBE(m): 7:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
qleap2all:

Tell us what Buhari has done wrong directly with real facts knowing fully we are in democratic era and must rule by law

What has he been doing about the herdsmen?
grasses were imported with billions of Naira and nothing showed for it.
He took several months to appoint his ministers and simce then.. it has been from fry pan to fire.
He fights corruption but wouldn't fight Babashir or is it Bashari? whatever.
We had voted him thinking he is a no- nonsense person who will fight corruption without being sentimental.
Can you mention any of the campaign promises he has fulfilled ?
Why not make Inmoson, Nigeria's official car? why not let make Nysc kits?

Please don't lie o. Are you not feeling the heat of this economy? Recession, Recession yet we hear of 1billion naira and dollars on a daily basics.

just to mention those few o. I am on a bus. What do u have to say about that?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by nlanded: 7:30pm On Feb 01, 2017
Mandesz:
do u notice that tubaba is more popular than bubu?

na only me dey see am?

He is more popular as you said and yet he is not the president of the federal republic of Nigeria like Buhari, what has Tu Face achieved in his life as compared to the president of Nigeria and former military head of state?

I just don't know how some of you reason like toddlers!
Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by nwakibie3(m): 7:31pm On Feb 01, 2017
Damilare5882:
boom!!!!! ...thats it ..we can even start with creating a page on Fb or twitter ..cos people might think we trying to drive traffic to the site

Correct!!! Send me a PM

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by Skoopy(m): 7:33pm On Feb 01, 2017
Before you know it, govt will pronounce public holiday for this.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by JinX100: 7:35pm On Feb 01, 2017
Splinz:
It is extremely foolish for these people to think that it is only PDP members or sympathizers that are hit by this tsunami of a government.

Bunch of failures! If you like, stand with Satan himself. We will protest and protest real hard!

APC just likes to turn everything to politics!! This is not APC or PDP but the life of Nigerians. People are coming to protest against this harsh economy, hunger in land, suffering in the country, poor light and crazy bill, you know the rest... and some people plan to stage another protest against it. Where is their sense of humanity. So we no longer have right to express our pain and suffering so that something can be done to help our economy and our people. We will protest very hard and our voice must be the loudest. Power to the People!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by jaz(m): 7:42pm On Feb 01, 2017
Some Nigerians choose to rally round to make a point to government and all the govt. can do is set up a counter rally. And someone tells me this is exemplary leadership ? so govt doesnt mind using all it can to silence voice of opposition even when they are apolitical. if Nigeria comes to eventual ruin the govt of today cannot absolve itself of blame neither can Buhari and Rev Osibanjo MOG claim they did it all for good of Nigerians

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by jimenyo: 7:43pm On Feb 01, 2017
Eyaa! So some persons are still stuck with the faith of better tomorrow with Buhari!Your faith can actually move mountains!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 01, 2017
Where are the following persona non grata ?

1. DemDem
2. Berem
3. Gbawe

They have all disappeared and changed their usernames. Where ever you guys hide, you can see your foolishness. When I was analyzing Buhari and warning the whole country some years ago, I was seriously maligned by these anti-clockwise reasoning nematodes. Even the so called Barcanista became a political jobber hurtling for crumbs from the vulture. I stood by GEJ's team and their policies because I could I see the wonderful effects on purses and balance sheets of the masses, even though they stole. But this government recovered all the stolen monies and STOLE the stolen-but-recovered loot. Then go on a borrowing spree. The people were able to eat rice with better stew made of fresh tomatoes during corrpution era, even as money was stolen, people were able to survive. But these Holy APC people are saints, yet the economy has crumbled.

Today, what have we reduced ourselves into ? You walk into the malls, shops, banks and all the security guards have become professional beggars. I am not even talking about our friends, the police. They now beg for bribes, you dont even have to make an offer, they beg for stipends and their shoes don suffer.

I am sure all of you know that with current inflation, your money wey dey inside bank now can only buy like half of what it could afford during "Corrupt GEJ Era".

I am particularly saddened, because millions of girls, people's daughters and wives are now becoming professional toasters of rich boys. The clubs are empty, seems Champagne is now purging, cos last weekend, no one was drinking Champagne except yours truly, e come make me comot from the place make dem no kidnap me.

Make una no laugh this thing serious. I full ground with Tuface on this protest. We need this government out of the way, it seems no political party can help Nigeria, not even the military. Lets try the masses. Its called Government of the People.

Hey, make una keep una tribes and religion for house when coming out on that day, they wont be needed. Last I checked, hunger knows no tribes, Diesel/petrol price knows no rich man.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by bbbold4(m): 7:48pm On Feb 01, 2017
DSS will soon step into this matter. I just want a better Nigeria I can be proud of.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by nemynely(m): 7:53pm On Feb 01, 2017
Ooni:
I will neither attend any of the protests. Moreover if buratai use us for target-practise ibos and other nigerians will laugh at us. Without being laughed at we should know that changing from extreme love to extreme hate of buhari within one year does not speak good of sophistication. So lets respect ourselves and suffer in peace.

The highlighted (bold) portion is dat passive, "let's leave it for God", "it is well", selfish, paranoid, delusional, non-plussed, peadiatric, pessimistic, infantile, hypnotic mindset politricksians (politicians), legislathieves, heartless, mindless, murderous, savagely, callous rulers have as their 1st prayer point/agenda - " May these people not have d capacity to speak up & demonstrate "
Just so u know, so long as we fold our hands & do nothing, things will either remain d same or get worse.
Pls let's leave dat attitude & learn from d 4 lepers who did d little they could to turn around d fortune of ancient Israel.
Get up, we can!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 01, 2017
Billyonaire:
Where are the following persona non grata ?

1. DemDem
2. Berem
3. Gbawe

They have all disappeared and changed their usernames. Where ever you guys hide, you can see your foolishness. When I was analyzing Buhari and warning the whole country some years ago, I was seriously maligned by these anti-clockwise reasoning nematodes. Even the so called Barcanista became a political jobber hurtling for crumbs from the vulture. I stood by GEJ's team and their policies because I could I see the wonderful effects on purses and balance sheets of the masses, even though they stole. But this government recovered all the stolen monies and STOLE the stolen-but-recovered loot. Then go on a borrowing spree. The people were able to eat rice with better stew made of fresh tomatoes during corrpution era, even as money was stolen, people were able to survive. But these Holy APC people are saints, yet the economy has crumbled.

Today, what have we reduced ourselves into ? You walk into the malls, shops, banks and all the security guards have become professional beggars. I am not even talking about our friends, the police. They now beg for bribes, you dont even have to make an offer, they beg for stipends and their shoes don suffer.

I am sure all of you know that with current inflation, your money wey dey inside bank now can only buy like half of what it could afford during "Corrupt GEJ Era".

I am particularly saddened, because millions of girls, people's daughters and wives are now becoming professional toasters of rich boys. The clubs are empty, seems Champagne is now purging, cos last weekend, no one was drinking Champagne except yours truly, e come make me comot from the place make dem no kidnap me.

Make una no laugh this thing serious. I full ground with Tuface on this protest. We need this government out of the way, it seems no political party can help Nigeria, not even the military. Lets try the masses. Its called Government of the People.

Hey, make una keep una tribes and religion for house when coming out on that day, they wont be needed. Last I checked, hunger knows no tribes, Diesel/petrol price knows no rich man.

This nigga don talk am finish...
Somebody cannot even drink garri in peace, groundnut don cost anyhow..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by derato: 7:55pm On Feb 01, 2017
Rubbish. ,until now no stipend from Npower.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 01, 2017
Only one baba that I know "2baba"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 01, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
I stand with buhari
One spotted

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by skaramanga: 8:06pm On Feb 01, 2017
Is this a wake up call or a good night greeting.? Bandaid solution where surgery is required

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by famzynet: 8:07pm On Feb 01, 2017
Buhari is the worst leader Nigeria has had. I stand against Buhari.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) / 11 Nigerian Incoming Senators Facing Corruption Probe / Femi Fani-Kayode Meets Femi Adesina (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.