Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally (52749 Views)

Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu / Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded / IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by omoharry(f): 1:58pm On Feb 02, 2017
0b10010011:

And PDP had the best government in the whole world
oga if i were you i would stop fighting my fellow Nigerian over political parties .this is because why both suffer together in this hardship these so called leaders across these political parties are sharing money without fighting Themselves our parties..they become friends during morning sharing nor do they stand and fight for the intesterest of the masses...start thinking about Nigeria...Nigeria first and not these nonsense parties that we have right now..
Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by omoharry(f): 2:03pm On Feb 02, 2017
FILEBE:

What has he been doing about the herdsmen?
grasses were imported with billions of Naira and nothing showed for it.
He took several months to appoint his ministers and simce then.. it has been from fry pan to fire.
He fights corruption but wouldn't fight Babashir or is it Bashari? whatever.
We had voted him thinking he is a no- nonsense person who will fight corruption without being sentimental.
Can you mention any of the campaign promises he has fulfilled ?
Why not make Inmoson, Nigeria's official car? why not let make Nysc kits?

Please don't lie o. Are you not feeling the heat of this economy? Recession, Recession yet we hear of 1billion naira and dollars on a daily basics.

just to mention those few o. I am on a bus. What do u have to say about that?
you forgot to mention the levity he has toward fulani herders and the Kaduna killing but is very swift to respond to ipob and Niger Delta troubles.
Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by omoharry(f): 2:04pm On Feb 02, 2017
yinkslinks:
Welcome to the Wailers Association of Nigeria(WAN) You have been delivered from zombienism. Congrats son
You don start ooo!
Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by yinkslinks(m): 2:32pm On Feb 02, 2017
Sorry babe.
omoharry:
You don start ooo!
Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by qleap2all(m): 6:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
obamabinladen:

Tell me something I don't know.

Has Buhari or anybody told you that those children are in scholarship?. Are so brainwashed that you can't reason well?.

I just suggested ways of funding, yet you just have Only One view :govt money! Free your mind
Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by Aladdin1(m): 8:21pm On Feb 02, 2017
The new slogan for APC is: APC!!!, WOO!!!
Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by bigbabyboy: 9:58pm On Feb 02, 2017
I Stand with Tubaba on this one. We are all stakeholders in governance and I stand here to demand for better governance than what we currently have.

Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by coolscott(m): 4:39am On Feb 03, 2017
Ooni:
I will neither attend any of the protests. Moreover if buratai use us for target-practise ibos and other nigerians will laugh at us. Without being laughed at we should know that changing from extreme love to extreme hate of buhari within one year does not speak good of sophistication. So lets respect ourselves and suffer in peace.
Funny post. You should not care if they laugh at you. Make your mistakes yourself (life comes with that) learn from them, then take corrective actions.
Fearing for one's life(is a valid reason to stay in doors. But if it is that Igbos will laugh at you, that is not a valid reason not to protest at all.

Reason should be part of your reasoning process (even if some of of it can come from anywhere, including igbos).

Igbos on the other hand, may not be a part of your reasoning process
Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by neighy(m): 12:44pm On Feb 05, 2017
nwakibie3:

It needs a website where every youth is required to Register then we start from there

wat if i invite you to an already established one
Cc NNVanguard
Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by MonPro: 12:53pm On Feb 05, 2017
Damilare5882:
Youths ..let's form a poilitcal party as against 2019 and take this country back from all these hungry fools and make it better #enoughisenough

How important is your vote compared to the votes of Child almajiri voters in kano whom you yorubas cheered on in 2015 because of your hate the better south?
You don't guys don't know how far you've dug yourselves into pro-fulani stupidity because of hate. Keep deceiving yourselves.
Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by nwakibie3(m): 1:26pm On Feb 05, 2017
neighy:

wat if i invite you to an already established one
Cc NNVanguard

On facebook
Re: Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally by NNVanguard(m): 2:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
nwakibie3:

On facebook
Chat us up on whatsapp 08064572551

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

11 Nigerian Incoming Senators Facing Corruption Probe / Femi Fani-Kayode Meets Femi Adesina (Pictures) / IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.