Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Stella Damasus Doesn't Support 2face Idibia's Protest - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus Doesn't Support 2face Idibia's Protest (51288 Views)

Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE / Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today / Daniel Ademinokan: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Stella Damasus & Our Encounter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Damasus Doesn't Support 2face Idibia's Protest by Donald3d(m): 6:13pm On Feb 01, 2017
serioisly
Re: Stella Damasus Doesn't Support 2face Idibia's Protest by AceRoyal: 6:14pm On Feb 01, 2017
She is of no value! Her opinion doesn't count!

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Doesn't Support 2face Idibia's Protest by seangy4konji: 6:14pm On Feb 01, 2017
Craze deh worry this one abi.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Doesn't Support 2face Idibia's Protest by sdindan: 6:14pm On Feb 01, 2017
Is she an Afonja?
If yes. Ayam not surprised

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Doesn't Support 2face Idibia's Protest by neutrotoba(m): 6:14pm On Feb 01, 2017
Re: Stella Damasus Doesn't Support 2face Idibia's Protest by Rozaay: 6:14pm On Feb 01, 2017
powerfulsettingz:
Why would she supports when he's a politicians also
Bros it's a "she" na
Re: Stella Damasus Doesn't Support 2face Idibia's Protest by cheaphost: 6:15pm On Feb 01, 2017
If not that she's based in the states, i would have said that the recession has affected her thinking faculty. I don't understand how a human can be against a protest such as this. Even if you're against the protest, the reasons you give should be one where you will tell us tat Buhari is working rather than realizing how bad things are but still insist that protesting is not the solution. There;s a lot of brain drain in this country and i mean it literally. So many idiots everywhere you turn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus Doesn't Support 2face Idibia's Protest by Penisman: 6:15pm On Feb 01, 2017
Ashawoo

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Doesn't Support 2face Idibia's Protest by PatriotTemidayo: 6:15pm On Feb 01, 2017
Productive things like what? Madam!
If standing against obviously wrong policies is not productive, Abeg tell me what is!
Imagine a govt charging a 75% duty on car importation when its country doesn't manufacture but only assemble cars, who does that? Is that not foolishness?

4 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Doesn't Support 2face Idibia's Protest by henribj(m): 6:15pm On Feb 01, 2017
if she actually said that then I must say she is either stupid or foolish..
all the time we have been spending since Buhari became president what have we achieved? Is it the few hours we will spend protesting that will make us not achieve what we want to achieve in life?
#justsaying

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus Doesn't Support 2face Idibia's Protest by guttentag(m): 6:16pm On Feb 01, 2017
This cvnt should shut da fck-up, she have been in American for lord knows how long and don't know Sh1t about the hardship in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Doesn't Support 2face Idibia's Protest by Aroh48(m): 6:16pm On Feb 01, 2017
you are a big fool.husband snatcher.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Doesn't Support 2face Idibia's Protest by Nauttyprof(m): 6:18pm On Feb 01, 2017
She is not in Nigeria and she is speaking for Nigerians. We should engage with something productive while our government policies ruin the productive works again?

Enough is enough, we are tired of this government.
Re: Stella Damasus Doesn't Support 2face Idibia's Protest by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 6:19pm On Feb 01, 2017
EmperorLee:
Productive things like snatching someone's Husband abi ? Ode agbalagba, mtcheew.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus Doesn't Support 2face Idibia's Protest by sweetenheskey(m): 6:19pm On Feb 01, 2017
honestly Am not saying Nigerians should protest or not. but, the question is what will it change

naira will be equal to dollar the nxt day, or fuel will be #30 per litre?

even the National confab of 2014 is yet to be implemented
the protest idea is a nice one oo but you guyz should remember you are in Nigeria not America

and our police can be funny at times mybe tu baba should donate to u guyz bullet proof jacket

just saying ooo before dem crucify me
Re: Stella Damasus Doesn't Support 2face Idibia's Protest by Donbabajay12(m): 6:20pm On Feb 01, 2017
TunezMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0J9V1KGvg98

Nollywood actress Stella Damasus revealed to fans that despite the fact that she is too far from home to join the Mass Protest rescheduled for Feb 6th she won't encourage it.

Stella says the time spent protesting can be used in doing other.productive things that can better the life of others stella went on to say that people who want to protest should get their information right before embarking on the rally.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/02/stella-damasus-reveals-why-she-does-not.html

@The bolded ,like sharing his Hard earned money to evry Nigerians Right, Its very obvious she's clueless...what fact does she wants to get right again, she can say that junks because shez not in Nigeria ,she does not knw the state of economy crisis in the country ..

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Doesn't Support 2face Idibia's Protest by signz: 6:20pm On Feb 01, 2017
I can't believe she's this Ignorant. She said shes not in Nigeria now, i guess shes in the west.

Stella should kindly ask questions about the history of the country she is in now. If she does she'll find out that most of the things she's enjoying are as a result of 2 things wars and PROTESTS.

For her info if not for protests like this the civil rights movement led by Martin Luther King Jr wouldn't have been succesful.

If not for protests, women will still not be voting in USA.

If not for protests workers may not be earning living wages where she is now.

If not for protests, the apartheid would still be much around in South Africa. Heck, the great MAndela would've died in jail.

I can go on and on but biko i don weak.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus Doesn't Support 2face Idibia's Protest by gbegemaster(m): 6:21pm On Feb 01, 2017
Stella, spending time to do which better thing? I don't want to swear for you because e go catch you.

Everybody is surprised at the momentum the protest is gathering. Even block head like Stella wants to cash in on the fame. Block head.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Doesn't Support 2face Idibia's Protest by maxlis097(m): 6:22pm On Feb 01, 2017
We have more demented souls in our entertainment industry these days and she's one

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Doesn't Support 2face Idibia's Protest by Handsomecole(m): 6:22pm On Feb 01, 2017
It is now that this protest issue is coming up, that's when we are seeing all these useless good for nothing celebrities coming to discourage us.
Will they say they have not been reading and even seeing how many Nigerians have been suffering. How many times have they taken time to even suggest means of how to survive to the poor masses even before this protest issue.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Doesn't Support 2face Idibia's Protest by redcliff: 6:22pm On Feb 01, 2017
this husband snatcher would not go and face her home...ashana

3 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Doesn't Support 2face Idibia's Protest by Alphasoar(m): 6:22pm On Feb 01, 2017
And this shit of a rant made front page!
Stay abroad and be cordinating your followers! Come back here and show us the way, those things we can do with our time.
Some of these people against this outdoor cry are mostly celebs who have beef (public and private) with the guy behind the idea!
Re: Stella Damasus Doesn't Support 2face Idibia's Protest by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 01, 2017
Stella, you are in America with better working system but you are against our protest for better governance in Nigeria. Foolish husband snatcher.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Doesn't Support 2face Idibia's Protest by guywitzerogal(m): 6:22pm On Feb 01, 2017
sdindan:
Is she an Afonja?

nop but since she don marry Afonja na rubbish she jst the do. Eg like snatching Sumone husband, talking rubbish etc

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Doesn't Support 2face Idibia's Protest by jaystar(m): 6:23pm On Feb 01, 2017
angry It's been a while we heard from u (once-upon-a-time-celebrity). U better keep ur mouth shot and not provoke d anger of d masses. The country good nah hin u run comot. Beautiful empty barrel
Re: Stella Damasus Doesn't Support 2face Idibia's Protest by Gsentme(m): 6:24pm On Feb 01, 2017
Damilare5882:
Youths ..let's form a poilitcal party as against 2019 and take this country back from all these hungry fools and make it better #enoughisenough
supported man, so how do we do it?

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Doesn't Support 2face Idibia's Protest by nurusystem(m): 6:25pm On Feb 01, 2017
tuface and buhari who i chose is buhari. this protest is for awan oloshi, niger delter are busy bombing, okirika people are shoutin biafra,boko haram r still distopin..olosho are running for tuface ,the guy don broke too, i pray tuface is saving ,no run down the way gej run down naija.why not remix jagajaga

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Doesn't Support 2face Idibia's Protest by olureignforever: 6:25pm On Feb 01, 2017
sdindan:
Is she an Afonja?

What's this one saying? Tribal bigotism lo ma se e lese.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Doesn't Support 2face Idibia's Protest by bulletproofmonk(m): 6:25pm On Feb 01, 2017
EmperorLee:
Productive things like snatching someone's Husband abi ? Ode agbalagba, mtcheew.

No such thing as 'husband snatcher'.The guy left his woman to be with another woman.Shikena
Re: Stella Damasus Doesn't Support 2face Idibia's Protest by Gemc3(f): 6:26pm On Feb 01, 2017
Productive things like what biko?

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Doesn't Support 2face Idibia's Protest by olisaEze(m): 6:26pm On Feb 01, 2017
Abeg park go one syde! How many productive things have you done for the groaning masses (for even your village people) since Buhari took over? Ekpa!
Re: Stella Damasus Doesn't Support 2face Idibia's Protest by Bennycollins: 6:27pm On Feb 01, 2017
Rubbish!! She is an economic refugee and still waiting for facts?
I used to think this lady is level-headed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Laila Ali, Muhammad Ali's Daughter Who Inherited His Boxing Talent (photos) / Dominic Igwe, Catholic Priest Who Is Phyno's Lookalike (Photos) / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika In Senegal (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.