Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Stella Damasus Doesn't Support 2face Idibia's Protest - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus Doesn't Support 2face Idibia's Protest (51312 Views)

Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE / Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today / Daniel Ademinokan: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Stella Damasus & Our Encounter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Damasus Doesn't Support 2face Idibia's Protest by Laragold(f): 8:16am On Feb 02, 2017
Who re u 2 be against d protest, no 1 need ur support woman....u re faraway nt really knwin watz we facing here yet u saying thrash.....arrant nonsense
Re: Stella Damasus Doesn't Support 2face Idibia's Protest by guyla: 9:06am On Feb 02, 2017
rukytaiga:
she should have told us the productive things to do with the time now...the country beta nai she travel out with her family...rubbish.

Which family?
The husband she stole from Doris Simeon shamelessly,
Please who ever knows Stella should advice her to hide, her opinion does not and will never matter on any meaning issue in Nigeria, she is a woman without integrity
Re: Stella Damasus Doesn't Support 2face Idibia's Protest by Adonkia(m): 9:06am On Feb 02, 2017
All these people making noise online about them supporting this protest, I can bet that you won't see them on that day. Is Nigeria worth dying for?
Re: Stella Damasus Doesn't Support 2face Idibia's Protest by Adonkia(m): 9:09am On Feb 02, 2017
guyla:

Which family?
The husband she stole from Doris Simeon shamelessly,
Please who ever knows Stella should advice her to hide, her opinion does not and will never matter on any meaning issue in Nigeria, she is a woman without integrity
/ Do you have integrity?
Re: Stella Damasus Doesn't Support 2face Idibia's Protest by Adonkia(m): 9:11am On Feb 02, 2017
Laragold:
Who re u 2 be against d protest, no 1 need ur support woman....u re faraway nt really knwin watz we facing here yet u saying thrash.....arrant nonsense
are u going come out and protest? Pls be honest.
Re: Stella Damasus Doesn't Support 2face Idibia's Protest by guyla: 9:53am On Feb 02, 2017
Adonkia:
/ Do you have integrity?
Yes I do, does Stella have,
I repeat with all sincerity when issues that bother on national building are being discussed people with tainted integrity should stay away

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Doesn't Support 2face Idibia's Protest by alaskido(m): 9:58am On Feb 02, 2017
Stella, Stella, Stella. How many times I call you. You left Nigeria for the USA with another womans husband and you have the guts to tells us to be focused and to use our time on productive things instead of the protest. Na who you epp self? We will protest. You are in the USA enjoying yourself. I pray you return to Nigeria and see things for yourself. Don't just sit down there and make a useless recording of your ugly face and tell us trash. Trash is meant for LAWMAN.
Re: Stella Damasus Doesn't Support 2face Idibia's Protest by Laragold(f): 10:37am On Feb 02, 2017
Adonkia:
are u going come out and protest? Pls be honest.

No, i wnt buh atleast we shuld encourage those dat want to rather than droping thrash 4rom d inner side of d mouth
Re: Stella Damasus Doesn't Support 2face Idibia's Protest by dederocs(m): 10:54am On Feb 02, 2017
Bleep u and your opinion,dumb bitch
Re: Stella Damasus Doesn't Support 2face Idibia's Protest by MORRYDIHEART(f): 11:16am On Feb 02, 2017
wetin dey husband snatcher brain wey go make sense wen she speak,make we use d time do productive thing,have we been idle? abeg make she park well or make herself useful by doing something productive instead of feasting on other pple's husband... #ihatehomebreakers!,
Re: Stella Damasus Doesn't Support 2face Idibia's Protest by Excellentmind: 12:38pm On Feb 02, 2017
Foolish girl, whom Nigerians supported to become a celebrity, now living in another country without giving back, is now advising Nigerians to be productive instead of protesting bad economic state of Nigeria caused by this evil government of Buhari. What an insult!
Re: Stella Damasus Doesn't Support 2face Idibia's Protest by trueanalyst: 6:53pm On Feb 02, 2017
Silence is sometimes the best answer.
Re: Stella Damasus Doesn't Support 2face Idibia's Protest by lancey2(m): 8:03am On Feb 03, 2017
sigiyaya:
Please Aunty Stella don't you think that with the price of kerosene at N490 per litre and fuel at N160 per litre, it will be more economical for you to start Cooking with fuel, kindly let me know your thought.
Re: Stella Damasus Doesn't Support 2face Idibia's Protest by haryomikun(m): 10:34am On Feb 03, 2017
Damilare5882:
Youths ..let's form a poilitcal party as against 2019 and take this country back from all these hungry fools and make it better #enoughisenough

I support this baba! Create a thread for this mehn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes In A Refrigerator (Photo) / Sira Kante Rocks Ankara Swimsuit / Basketmouth Laments Over His N24,000 Meal In US [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.