Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

VIDEO: Miyonse Of Big Brother Naija Have Se.x With His “boo”, Tboss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / VIDEO: Miyonse Of Big Brother Naija Have Se.x With His “boo”, Tboss (13802 Views)

Why Most Women Won't/don't Bleed The First Time They Have Se,x - By Xirkings.com / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / Two Lovers Have Se X On The Street (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Miyonse Of Big Brother Naija Have Se.x With His “boo”, Tboss by Mccoynelly(m): 7:49pm On Feb 01, 2017
VIDEO: Miyonse of Big Brother Naija have se.x with his “boo”, TBoss

So, Miyonse of Big Brother Naija has finally fulfilled his ‘dying wish’… He finally ‘got down’ with his “boo”, TBoss.

Tboss on Tuesday, January 31st, stripped naked in front of housemates with Tony Tin Tall apparently wanting some more action.

and last night… Loveboy, Miyonse took the bold step and “Finally” got down with her, by feeling those pierced succulent boobs on Live TV.
see more at
http://setnaija.com/video-miyonse-of-big-brother-naija-have-se-x-with-his-boo-tboss/

Re: VIDEO: Miyonse Of Big Brother Naija Have Se.x With His “boo”, Tboss by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 01, 2017
Where is the sex?
Re: VIDEO: Miyonse Of Big Brother Naija Have Se.x With His “boo”, Tboss by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 01, 2017
They are not compatible.The lady is older than him which is not suppose to be so.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Miyonse Of Big Brother Naija Have Se.x With His “boo”, Tboss by NevetsIbot(m): 10:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
this boy had his way. This smalley
Re: VIDEO: Miyonse Of Big Brother Naija Have Se.x With His “boo”, Tboss by ffrreeee(f): 12:06am On Feb 02, 2017
Mccoynelly:
VIDEO: Miyonse of Big Brother Naija have se.x with his “boo”, TBoss

So, Miyonse of Big Brother Naija has finally fulfilled his ‘dying wish’… He finally ‘got down’ with his “boo”, TBoss.

Tboss on Tuesday, January 31st, stripped naked in front of housemates with Tony Tin Tall apparently wanting some more action.

and last night… Loveboy, Miyonse took the bold step and “Finally” got down with her, by feeling those pierced succulent boobs on Live TV.
see more at
http://setnaija.com/video-miyonse-of-big-brother-naija-have-se-x-with-his-boo-tboss/
Miyonse's dying wish? I think its T boss's wish
Succulent? Did you feel it?
The BBN is a waste of time, waste of resources and waste of talent
If 14 Nigerian youths can leave their work (for those of them that are engaged) for 78 days conveniently, then Nigeria is having a big problem
May God help us

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Miyonse Of Big Brother Naija Have Se.x With His “boo”, Tboss by ionsman: 4:31am On Feb 02, 2017
Sex ke? What is sex? Caressing of b**bs is now sex?

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Miyonse Of Big Brother Naija Have Se.x With His “boo”, Tboss by yungbillionaire(m): 8:58am On Feb 02, 2017
me i think dat young lady is yawning ooh n not having sex...dat miyonse dey like dose boys for school dose days ,wey dey just follow girls cuz dey have nothing masculine about dem wey girls go like...so girls end up seeing dem as one of their own, just a different gender.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Narrate Your Past To Your Partner / Hausa Man Says Hausa Women Are Terrible In Bed. Twitter React / Please Guys Give Me Address Of Ashawo Joint Or Hotel In Kano, I Am New!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.