Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) (31834 Views)

Akeredolu & Oshiomhole Receive Buhari In Ondo On His Way To Ekiti Apc Rally(pics / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics / IPOB Members Seen Enjoying Okorocha's Projects After Storming Imo For Rally.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 02, 2017
chloedogie:

Two things I checked that saddened my heart. {1}. I discovered he died at just 20 years of age. {2}. I looked at the date he died and I discovered it was on a Monday. Why would a 20 year old be roaming around with a group of people protesting on a Monday? RIP to him but I hope others will learn. Your life first before any other thing you want to fight for. May the Lord strengthen his family. AMEN.

Wise words
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 02, 2017
angelusbrut:

He is not a nonentity ,he is the bread winner of his family...so this your comment just depicts who u are..........

He was never a nonentity dead or alive. I never said that. Talking of breadwinners, did the breadwinner in the family you came from go on a restive protest for who won the American presidency during his time?
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 02, 2017
Mizzysexy:

He was never a nonentity dead or alive. I never said that. Talking of breadwinners, did the breadwinner in the family you came from go on a restive protest for who won the American presidency during his time?

next
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by femolii: 2:15pm On Feb 02, 2017
Ojukwu nor fit librate his osus people na this rat want librate them.
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by John902(m): 2:20pm On Feb 02, 2017
hucienda:
So young. He died for what he believed in. That is unyielding patriotism. Bless his soul.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

- President Thomas Jefferson
ur own blood get NPK abeg make dem use am flourish the tree.let me tell u d truth,I'm from Abia state,u can give ur life for a failed course or rather find a way to make it out of this fuckin' country called Nigeria. person wey die na hin own finish. be wise
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by seunowa(f): 2:35pm On Feb 02, 2017
Hmmm..u don't deserve dis kind of death...for trump dat doesn't even knw u exist...the policeman dat shot u will neva knw peace in dis world...rest in peace broda..
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by Jhennipha(f): 2:53pm On Feb 02, 2017
R.I.P
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by zendy: 3:15pm On Feb 02, 2017
Mizzysexy:
Why wasn't the poor boy in school or learning handwork? Hope more ipob clowns learn.

If the Nigerian police or Army decide to be triggar happy and careless about who they shoot, such as unarmed IPOB, then it doesnt matter where anyone is, nobody is safe. Bullets dont respect anyone in its path.

That is why you should be far more concerned with who is doing the shooting than where this young man was.

Bullets dont kill people, people kill people.
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by chloedogie(m): 4:52pm On Feb 02, 2017
zendy:

He would still be alive if your Nigerian Police and Army had done their constitutional job of "Preserving life"

Instead, the ones who are paid to preserve life became the ones who take it away

Guy, if the Police and Army can shoot unarmed people, nobody is safe where ever they may be ,wether they are protesting on the streets or in the work place

Bullets do not give way for anybody and it is someone that fires them.

Two things for you. {1} I won't go around where these angered Nigerian under-trained policemen are, so I won't get shot. {2} This your statement is conditional ''He would still be alive if your Nigerian Police and Army had done their constitutional job of "Preserving life". The fact is, he's dead and I'm sad about it. For your info, I was driving down to Osun state last year for a wedding, and a policeman(looked drunk) stopped me on the road. He asked for all I gave him all. Then he said I was driving a tinted car. I looked amazed hearing it. Even a mad man will tell you my 407 car wasn't tinted. When it was getting heated, and if you know the road between Kabba and Okenne how lonely it could be I had to behave. The police crazily looked at me and said he will lecture me on the road and cocked his gun. I responded that I'm just a student and he's the big man and my lecturer. He laughed and with 1000 naira I smiled away and I'm alive to be telling you this story. If he did that within the metropolis of Abuja, I would have locked him up for days but inside that bush, I had to behave myself irrespective of my status. Life is delicate, we need to be preventive and proactive my bro. Cheers.
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by zendy: 5:57pm On Feb 02, 2017
chloedogie:

Two things for you. {1} I won't go around where these angered Nigerian under-trained policemen are, so I won't get shot. {2} This your statement is conditional ''He would still be alive if your Nigerian Police and Army had done their constitutional job of "Preserving life". The fact is, he's dead and I'm sad about it. For your info, I was driving down to Osun state last year for a wedding, and a policeman(looked drunk) stopped me on the road. He asked for all I gave him all. Then he said I was driving a tinted car. I looked amazed hearing it. Even a mad man will tell you my 407 car wasn't tinted. When it was getting heated, and if you know the road between Kabba and Okenne how lonely it could be I had to behave. The police crazily looked at me and said he will lecture me on the road and cocked his gun. I responded that I'm just a student and he's the big man and my lecturer. He laughed and with 1000 naira I smiled away and I'm alive to be telling you this story. If he did that within the metropolis of Abuja, I would have locked him up for days but inside that bush, I had to behave myself irrespective of my status. Life is delicate, we need to be preventive and proactive my bro. Cheers.

This your mentality is why Africa is not moving foward. A uniformed officer who swore an oath to protect the civil populace met you and abused his power by unjustly threatening you. To add insult to injury, he then extorted N1000 from you. In your mind, you got away with your life which is the most important thing. Have you ever wondered what happend to the next person after you? Do you know if they were that lucky? Im not saying you should risk your life, but you can at least speak out at the wrongs of the uniformed armed forces instead of making excuses for them when they are commiting murder.

The truth is that if we let the security agencies get away with abuse of power, we have helped imbibe in them a culture of impunity which means no one is actually safe. This means that your generation, your kids generation and the generation unborn are going to be 'terrorised' at will by those paid to protect them. How long is this supposed to last? Do we accept this evil to continue out of fear and cowardice?

Learn to condenm extrer -judicial killings, it is a sign of an uncivilised soceity that is not moving foward.
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by hay123: 8:05pm On Feb 02, 2017
I hope trump is coming for his burial. This is intresting.
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by tinktanker: 11:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
Gambitt007:
see how a bullet pierced someone's body, CHAI!!!

later they will say make I come protestangry......................wait for me o am coming
and the police n army say them no shot anybody. Army can lie!
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by hay123: 11:26pm On Feb 02, 2017
Trump is proresting this guys death in America he have send condolence to his family.
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by chloedogie(m): 7:28am On Feb 03, 2017
zendy:

This your mentality is why Africa is not moving foward. A uniformed officer who swore an oath to protect the civil populace met you and abused his power by unjustly threatening you. To add insult to injury, he then extorted N1000 from you. In your mind, you got away with your life which is the most important thing. Have you ever wondered what happend to the next person after you? Do you know if they were that lucky? Im not saying you should risk your life, but you can at least speak out at the wrongs of the uniformed armed forces instead of making excuses for them when they are commiting murder.

The truth is that if we let the security agencies get away with abuse of power, we have helped imbibe in them a culture of impunity which means no one is actually safe. This means that your generation, your kids generation and the generation unborn are going to be 'terrorised' at will by those paid to protect them. How long is this supposed to last? Do we accept this evil to continue out of fear and cowardice?

Learn to condenm extrer -judicial killings, it is a sign of an uncivilised soceity that is not moving foward.

This your mentality is what get people killed. Did you read well that I never support killings. Did you read how I qualified those police? Do you make journey on high ways often? because if you do, you won't be telling me this. 27th of December last year I was on my way to Akure from Osogbo when another disgusting inspector that headed a team stopped me and told me my tinted permit was the old one and I should have done the new one. When I told him there was no such law and we dragged it for like 10 mins, I decided to call his superior(osun state commissioner for police). He didn't even know it was the commissioner I was speaking with. When the man heard what happened, he called him to other and instructed him to see him at the state office next day. I put sense in his head because of the kind of busy road I was. The inspector even faced my friend that was in the car with me and said if I had introduced myself properly and my relationship with his CP, he wouldn't have even stopped me blablabla. I don't know any senior police officer in Kogi. I repeat, if you know what it means to be on that okenne to kabba road at 5.30am in the morning, you won't exchange a single word with any drunk police on that road. Try dragging it with a drunk police in a bush like that and come back here to tell me how to move Africa forward. If a trailer is wrongly overtaking and facing you do you move Africa forward by facing him and drag road with him? I will say it, your life first then you make your point. Cheers
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by medpren: 8:43am On Feb 03, 2017
HopeAtHand:
Rip to the dead... But IPOB/Igbos should stop constituting nuisance in Port Harcourt. If you want to protest or celebrate trump or whoever, the best two locations for that is the South East or Abuja. Crossing your state boundary into Rivers for protest is unacceptabe by us as we do not support it and cannot stand by you when shit hits the fan as evidenced in the death of those protesters.

But a yoruba muslim with serious tribal marks should cross from oshogbo to rivers?
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by Ngozi123(f): 9:49am On Feb 03, 2017
Horus:

No, Donald Trump doesn’t care about black people, and he doesn’t give a damn about Nigerians

You, just like many Nigerians, seem to have a myopic viewpoint. If Trump refuses to help the Biafrans then it won't be just because 'he doesn't like black people". He doesn't like Muslims yet his enterprise stretches to many Muslim countries. Take a look at the map of the recently banned Muslim countries in contrast to the map of Muslim countries that Trump has stakes in, if you disagree. He's a lot easier to deal with than the previous administration due to his enormous ego, and would probably be less interfering too. That's a win-win for me.

Btw, I remember many Nigerians celebrating both of Obama's victories in the two previous US Elections, what did he actually do for Nigeria and why was no one calling those people all sorts of names?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns / Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date / Kaduna LG Election: PDP Wins Zango, APC Wins 10 LGs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.