Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) (31833 Views)

Akeredolu & Oshiomhole Receive Buhari In Ondo On His Way To Ekiti Apc Rally(pics / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics / IPOB Members Seen Enjoying Okorocha's Projects After Storming Imo For Rally.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 02, 2017
Why wasn't the poor boy in school or learning handwork? Hope more ipob clowns learn.
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 02, 2017
Hewu my Brother, this is how we lost you......i must attend this burial..................... lipsrsealed
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by AntiNigerian: 10:25am On Feb 02, 2017
AntiIPOOP:
Eyya, trump that doesn't even give a bleep about Africa talk less of biafraúd lol.
unfortunately, your man made nation will soon die!

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 02, 2017
Mizzysexy:
Why wasn't the poor boy in school or learning handwork? Hope more ipob clowns learn.

He is not a nonentity ,he is the bread winner of his family...so this your comment just depicts who u are..........
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by chloedogie(m): 10:25am On Feb 02, 2017
Mizzysexy:

Two things I checked that saddened my heart. {1}. I discovered he died at just 20 years of age. {2}. I looked at the date he died and I discovered it was on a Monday. Why would a 20 year old be roaming around with a group of people protesting on a Monday? RIP to him but I hope others will learn. Your life first before any other thing you want to fight for. May the Lord strengthen his family. AMEN.
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by AntiNigerian: 10:26am On Feb 02, 2017
diegwu01:
Buharia has deceived many.
Sad!

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by AntiNigerian: 10:28am On Feb 02, 2017
This artificial landmark again!

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by chloedogie(m): 10:29am On Feb 02, 2017
angelusbrut:

He is not a nonentity ,he is the bread winner of his family...so this your comment just depicts who u are..........

Now who will feed that family? In HSE, we are always told in case of a fire accident in the office or in field, always make sure you runaway and escape first before thinking about your belongings or company's assets. You life first. RIP to him though.
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 02, 2017
chloedogie:

Now who will feed that family? In HSE, we are always told in case of a fire accident in the office or in field, always make sure you runaway and escape first before thinking about your belongings or company's assets. You life first. RIP to him though.

Thats true sha, I just felt for her Mother,Snoop forgot to remember home........
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 02, 2017
More is coming comes January 5th or whatever! Use ya sense
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by vislabraye(m): 10:36am On Feb 02, 2017
Bolustic:
Foolishness is when youths who have never stepped out of Nigeria march for Trump who has never heard of anything IPOB.

Why waste your life because of a dead cause?

To the people who will quote me wrongly, when last did you protest on behalf of the shot IPOB Yoots?

Even though I can't protest in support of Trump, why should people be killed ? People should be free to express themselves.
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by Wolfbrother(m): 10:40am On Feb 02, 2017
Wetin concern IPOB members wey never enter plane before and Trump?
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by LordOfNaira: 11:03am On Feb 02, 2017
Damn, a gunshot to the head!!!

Wasted over a senseless and purposeless rally.

Solidarity rally indeed. Nigerians, especially Igbos, do not know how battered their images are in the world. They expect Trump of all people to support their disorganized call for Biafra. The height of delusion.
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by zendy: 11:05am On Feb 02, 2017
EllisAde:
We have had visionless and irresponsible government over the years. The result is evident today when jobless youths take to the street to protest for Biafra.
It is not right for anyone to lose his life in protest for his believe. But from the above picture, the late gentleman was shot in the leg. That says it all that the shooter had no intention to kill.
But let me ask, this is just one poster which doesnt even evidence that its the body with bandaged leg thats in the obituary. That being said, we still expect the poster of the other19 as claimed by those fraudsters. Else, they are just being a good disciple of Nnamdi Kanu whose penchant for fraud and manipulation is unmatched by any politician in Nigeria history.
Serious minded and hardworking real igbo men are busy expanding their business everywhere in Nigeria and have no time for Biafra.
The so called IPAD YOOT is the symptom of the failure of our government to make job available for the yoots

So you didnt see the bullet hole in the head in the second picture? Now what do you think was the intention of the shooter?

All you have to do is go Youtube and type IPOB PORTHARCOURT and you will see the full video of this guy and another that were killed by the Nigerian armed forces.

Later, someone will come to tell me to believe in Lord Lugards "one Nigeria"

Tufia! O bulu Ogwu, o ma ere!
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by mcyemite(m): 11:07am On Feb 02, 2017
Sarcasm of life!!!!!
Lmao
kolnel:
He must be American

Is Donald trump attending ?
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by RetroBoy: 11:08am On Feb 02, 2017
hucienda:
So young. He died for what he believed in. That is unyielding patriotism. Bless his soul.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

- President Thomas Jefferson
He died for "what he believed in"?
You mean Trump's victory in faraway USA?
I give up.
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by Klington: 11:18am On Feb 02, 2017
Bolustic:
Foolishness is when youths who have never stepped out of Nigeria march for Trump who has never heard of anything IPOB.

Why waste your life because of a dead cause?

To the people who will quote me wrongly, when last did you protest on behalf of the shot IPOB Yoots?
the real foolishness is when at ur age u still don't know the meaning of freedom of expression as enshrined in ur so called constitution...
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by mcyemite(m): 11:19am On Feb 02, 2017
Sarcasm of life...lmao
kolnel:
He must be American

Is Donald trump attending ?
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by samsam2019: 11:20am On Feb 02, 2017
Gambitt007:
see how a bullet pierced someone's body, CHAI!!!

later they will say make I come protestangry......................wait for me o am coming
you're unwell lol
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by aviazuva: 11:23am On Feb 02, 2017
Did Trump sent a representative for his burial?
Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by alaskido(m): 11:55am On Feb 02, 2017
Happy trigger Soldiers and Riot Policemen. Where they asked to shoot and kill? overzealous Policemen.
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by emmaitive(m): 12:06pm On Feb 02, 2017
henryanna36:
Below are burial photos of Ndubueze Johnson Okoli who was shot dead at Igweocha during Trump solidarity rally by IPOB on 20th January 2017.He will be led to rest on 3rd of February 2017 at his home town Orumba south In Anambra state.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/burial-poster-of-ipob-member-who-was.html
for this, buhari must not come back from that london alive, he must die oo
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
Love Machine:
Trump vowed to recolonize African countries.Hence.ibos are in support of him so that they will use that opportunity to agitate for a biafran state.
LMAO. it's that the conviction you've had all along? Sorry na your name o. With the way the world is structured now, you expect some white fools to come over to reestablish transatlantic slave trade and colonisation. Are you even fvcking serious? This is probably the most ridiculous sh¡t I've ever heard in my life. Read again, this time carefully, to understand what he really meant.

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by str8talk1: 12:24pm On Feb 02, 2017
RIP nwánnè!!!

I have posted this on our Facebook page: Facebook.com/Communitysdp
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by Horus(m): 12:25pm On Feb 02, 2017
aviazuva:
Did Trump sent a representative for his burial?
Mtcheew

No, Donald Trump doesn’t care about black people, and he doesn’t give a damn about Nigerians
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by lazsnaira(m): 12:30pm On Feb 02, 2017
HopeAtHand:

Biafra is an Igbo/Ibibio/Efik thing. i.e SE+Akwa Ibom and Cross River.
...and at least 2/3rd of the south south especially ph, asaba, opobo and anywhere igbo is spoken as mother tongue...
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by Sanchez01: 12:33pm On Feb 02, 2017
Love Machine:
Trump vowed to recolonize African countries.Hence.ibos are in support of him so that they will use that opportunity to agitate for a biafran state.
Did America at some point colonize Nigeria?
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by zendy: 12:35pm On Feb 02, 2017
chloedogie:

Two things I checked that saddened my heart. {1}. I discovered he died at just 20 years of age. {2}. I looked at the date he died and I discovered it was on a Monday. Why would a 20 year old be roaming around with a group of people protesting on a Monday? RIP to him but I hope others will learn. Your life first before any other thing you want to fight for. May the Lord strengthen his family. AMEN.

He would still be alive if your Nigerian Police and Army had done their constitutional job of "Preserving life"

Instead, the ones who are paid to preserve life became the ones who take it away

Guy, if the Police and Army can shoot unarmed people, nobody is safe where ever they may be ,wether they are protesting on the streets or in the work place

Bullets do not give way for anybody and it is someone that fires them.
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by Horus(m): 12:49pm On Feb 02, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-GiX6d-L4E

"Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Eating, Lovemaking And Stealing” – Donald Trump

Donald Trump has expressed his deep disgust for Africans by referring to them as lazy fools only good at eating, lovemaking and thuggery. Trump reiterated his promise to deport Africans
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by jerrymej(m): 12:54pm On Feb 02, 2017
Hmmm, So it is.
some may not live to see the dawn of Baifra... But I know someday your efforts and struggles shall be granted..

God bless the dead.
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by jpphilips(m): 1:26pm On Feb 02, 2017
henryanna36:
Below are burial photos of Ndubueze Johnson Okoli who was shot dead at Igweocha during Trump solidarity rally by IPOB on 20th January 2017.He will be led to rest on 3rd of February 2017 at his home town Orumba south In Anambra state.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/burial-poster-of-ipob-member-who-was.html

All the way from Anambra to Port Harcourt? to do what exactly?
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by jpphilips(m): 1:29pm On Feb 02, 2017
mr1759:

yet people will be saying buhari should live? the blood of this innocent will send for him

I salute the hero who lay down his life to liberate his people

And where is your own life? abi hero no dey hungry you?grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari / We Weren't Elected Just To Pay Salaries - Nigerian Governors On Minimum Wage / Lekki Toll Gate Rehabilitation Is Ongoing (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.