Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Ever Been The Villain In Your Life Before? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ever Been The Villain In Your Life Before? (1945 Views)

Fulfilling Your Life Purpose With Numerology / Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life / Life Before And After Marriage With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Been The Villain In Your Life Before? by Lamanii22(f): 10:23pm On Sep 23, 2021
Uhh, I'm a very nice and cool person, I smile a lot, I'm slow to speak, I tolerate people, so have I ever been the villain? Well, yes!

There was this day I lent my stepsis my socks or something sha, and she refused to return it, I searched her bags but I couldn't find it, my mistake was not arranging her stuff back, it was scattered all over the place... She then went to report me to our elder siblings like a victim, I received shouts on my head that day eehn... I felt really bad about what I did, I then apologized...

The bottom line is we can never be perfect! I'm someone who discovers quick when I hurt other people, my conscience is super active, I'd immediately apologize, if other people are celebrating their successes and all, my heart races for no reason but I immediately shun it down! By praying (I'm a Christian), there's power in praying...

So now share with us, your villain experience!!!
Re: Ever Been The Villain In Your Life Before? by Sonnobax15(m): 6:20am On Sep 24, 2021
lipsrsealed
This your own na small one...

I'm a stutterer first of all.......When I was younger,na only God know how many times I was wrongly accused Simply because I couldn't speak (either quickly or clearer) undecided. So my mom told me the only solution to my Problem was speaking English always and not my local dialect.....That was it......

Many other times but I can't really remember and type now undecided

1 Like

Re: Ever Been The Villain In Your Life Before? by Nobody: 1:01am On Sep 25, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
This your own na small one...

I'm a stutterer first of all.......When I was younger,na only God know how many times I was wrongly accused Simply because I couldn't speak (either quickly or clearer) undecided. So my mom told me the only solution to my Problem was speaking English always and not my local dialect.....That was it......

Many other times but I can't really remember and type now undecided
No wonder..... Now i see... Perfect description of CAT IN REALITY BUT A LION ON NAIRALAND FORUM....ndo..
Re: Ever Been The Villain In Your Life Before? by Magnoliaa(f): 4:08am On Sep 25, 2021
Aren't we all always the villains and protagonists of our lives at different points? We are all character and theme tropes- the hero, the bad guy, the love interest, the sidekick, the mentor, dealing with one thing or the other: heartbreak, defeat, failure, happiness and sucess, in different plots -- grass-to-grace and vice versa, going round in a spot just to learn a lesson, exploring, taking on adventures and tasks, going studying, etc., and also featuring in the movies of others' lives as either supporting characters, static/flat character or even a one-dimensional one (for people that'll only remember you when they need money or notes for exams...), playing the different roles we play in our lives in theirs as well... we are humans, too. Flawed. And so the villain role is not even a 'one-time' thing as we'd like to think...we don't always save the day, or act well. And it's a perfect weakness, in addition to our strengths that make us beautiful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Been The Villain In Your Life Before? by Lamanii22(f): 11:53am On Sep 26, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Aren't we all always the villains and protagonists of our lives at different points? We are all character and theme tropes- the hero, the bad guy, the love interest, the sidekick, the mentor, dealing with one thing or the other: heartbreak, defeat, failure, happiness and sucess, in different plots -- grass-to-grace and vice versa, going round in a spot just to learn a lesson, exploring, taking on adventures and tasks, going studying, etc., and also featuring in the movies of others' lives as either supporting characters, static/flat character or even a one-dimensional one (for people that'll only remember you when they need money or notes for exams...), playing the different roles we play in our lives in theirs as well... we are humans, too. Flawed. And so the villain role is not even a 'one-time' thing as we'd like to think...we don't always save the day, or act well. And it's a perfect weakness, in addition to our strengths that make us beautiful.

Beautiful ❣️

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Is A Fresh Graduate And Our Family Wants Baby / Am In Hot Romance With Married Woman, A Mother Of 2 / How To Identify And Help Suspected Cultist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.