Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,161 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Olabowale, Your Attention Is Needed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Olabowale, Your Attention Is Needed (1377 Views)

Olabowale Buys Christianity From Noetic: Can Olabowale Sell Islam? / @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 / Dear Olabowale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olabowale, Your Attention Is Needed by PastorAIO: 5:06pm On Dec 02, 2009
I've been looking for a thread in which Olabowale said that every tribe, or people, had their prophets sent from God not only Arabs and Jews. Couldn't find it so I'm opening up this one afresh.

Before then we were asking how come all Allah's prophets were the Jewish ones in the bible. In any case whether or not other nations had their prophets from Allah what is clear is that only the Jewish ones are mentioned in the Koran.

Only Mohammed is said to be the Prophet for the whole world while the other prophets were only sent specifically to a people.

The questions I want to now ask is . . . .

Which was the specific people to whom Adam was sent?

Which was the specific people to whom Noah was sent?

Which was the specific people to whom Seth was sent?
Re: Olabowale, Your Attention Is Needed by Graxie(f): 5:45pm On Dec 02, 2009
I hope u won't wait 4 so long.
Re: Olabowale, Your Attention Is Needed by DeepSight(m): 6:11pm On Dec 02, 2009
Does humanity have a need for any prophets?

Have civilizations with excellent ethics not thrived in this same world without any prophets.

Did the work of the prophets not only lead to division, religious intolerance and war?

Perhaps i am a Prophet who has been sent to a nation called Nairaland grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Olabowale, Your Attention Is Needed by toneyb: 6:17pm On Dec 02, 2009
Deep Sight:

Have civilizations with excellent ethics not thrived in this same world without any prophets.

Did the work of the prophets not only lead to division, religious intolerance and war?

Perhaps i am a Prophet who has been sent to a nation called Nairaland grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin.
Re: Olabowale, Your Attention Is Needed by olabowale(m): 6:45pm On Dec 02, 2009
@PastorAIO: They are sent to their people. Their people meant those who lived in their community. Example; Adam's people is his wife obviously, his children, his grandchildren, his great grandchilren, etc, etc in generation until he died.
Re: Olabowale, Your Attention Is Needed by bawomolo(m): 6:47pm On Dec 02, 2009
Deep Sight:

ha ha
Re: Olabowale, Your Attention Is Needed by toneyb: 6:51pm On Dec 02, 2009
Islam exist ONLY as an opposition to Judaism and Christianity. Mohamad the founder of the religion and his cronies that later wrote down or complied the Koran after long his death used books from the bible and those other books that were banned from the bible to create a new religion whose main purpose was to oppose that already establish Christian religion which was the religion of the Imperialist Roman empire at that time, He also borrowed the Ideas of ancient Greek philosophers and scientist at that time. There is nothing in the Koran that is original and was not plagiarized from other sources.

Mohamad wanted to create his own movement and then came up with his own idea by using the already extablished religion of the Christians and the Jews to propagate his own propaganda and agenda. He could not destroy the already established religions so he worked through them and went against their basic premise(most especially that of Christianity). The creation stories in the koran were plagiarized from the Book of Adam and Eve a book that did not make it into the christian cannon and was discarded by the catholic church. The fall of Satan story found in the Koran was also plagiarized from the same book. The story about the non crucifiction of Jesus was obtained from other second centuary ananymous writings of others who did not believe in the stories that the Christians were propagating at that time . The scientific passages in the koran was plagiarized from the early greeks, the writers of the koran copied their writings including their mistakes about science and put it there in the koran. You just have to give it up for Mohamed he was really a very clever guy like the founders of all other religions. Moses, Paul, Buddah etc
Re: Olabowale, Your Attention Is Needed by PastorAIO: 8:21pm On Dec 02, 2009
olabowale:

@PastorAIO: They are sent to their people. Their people meant those who lived in their community. Example; Adam's people is his wife obviously, his children, his grandchildren, his great grandchilren, etc, etc in generation until he died.

But you said that Mohammed is the only prophet that has been sent to all the world.

Who else was in the world that Adam was not sent to in his prophethood.

Or even Seth and Noah sef.

If any prophet was sent to all the world surely it would be Adam. Please correct me if I am wrong. which communities in the world was Adam not sent to?
Re: Olabowale, Your Attention Is Needed by banom(m): 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2009
Pastor AIO:

But you said that Mohammed is the only prophet that has been sent to all the world.

If any prophet was sent to all the world surely it would be Adam. Please correct me if I am wrong. which communities in the world was Adam not sent to?

pastor wats up ?
Re: Olabowale, Your Attention Is Needed by PastorAIO: 11:00pm On Dec 02, 2009
banom:

pastor wats up ?

Heaven is up and earth is down. Messages therefore come down from heaven to earth, are received by certain fellows called prophets and relayed to the rest of mankind. Apparently according to our alhajis the message of the prophets are only exclusive to a certain people except for the message of the prophet mohammed which is not exclusive but inclusive of all peoples of this our beloved planet.

I am trying to ascertain to whom the messages of Adam are exclusive to and just who was excluded from this exclusive message.

And something else has just occurred to me now. Since the messages of these jewish prophets are exclusive only to Jews then what is Mohammad (an arab man) 's own inside. The koran keeps going on about them. To the exclusion of prophets from other parts of the world to which Olabowale cannot even name one for me. Na so so Jewish prophets sha.

That's wat's up.

How about you, sir? What's up with you. How are you finding your renewed convictions in the existence of God?

1 Like

Re: Olabowale, Your Attention Is Needed by olabowale(m): 12:16am On Dec 03, 2009
@PASTORAIO: « #7 on: Today at 08:21:01 PM »
Quote from: olabowale on Today at 06:45:41 PM

Since I do not have Seth as a prophet in the Quran, the Book that gave only 25 Messengers and or Prophets to cover the 124,000 as mentioned by ahadith of all that appeared on earth, starting from Adam and ending up with Muhammad (AS Jami'a), again I shall use Adam (AS) the father of mankind (am sure no Christian will refuse that he/she is Adam's child; lol) to illustrate Prophet to his people.

Let me use Jesus (AS) just to rubbish some silly ideas along, too. Jesus you and I will agree was a Messenger because he had a message. Also a prophet because he held the office of prophethood! So seeing that Jesus was a Messenger by his "NT" and prophet because he preached calling and speaking about the future, example his "Comforter" prophesy (AS). But in all of what Jesus did, he said with his own lips, unless the Bible is a liar (lol); "I am not sent but to the lost sheep of the house of Israel". And to proof that point he called other tribemen obnobing with his people, dogs while his people are the "child at the table." The Jews call others today "gentiles" (lol).

We knew that the children of Israel were not the only people on earth in the time of Jesus, so jesus was not sent to all the world. Now, let me go back to Adam; at that time humans were not all over the world as we are today. The world was not therefore populated but by his family alone. We also know that there was a prophet after Adam, a clear indication that the messengership and or prophetic process was not completed and there was no end to it, yet!

Even in the time of Noah, the world was rejuvenated anew with us that are here, now from the remnant of what went with Noah in the Vessel. And we say many Messengers and Prophets came after him. Now, just to drive home the proof with Jesus, apart from the fact that Jesus was a limited people messenger and prophet, he Jesus prophetised that a Comforter shall arrive on the stage of humanity. That Comforter was Muhammad (AS). Surah Imran spoke about it, while Surah Saffa verse 6 confirmed it, by jesus declaring that he was to speak about OT valid as a document not to be abrogated by his people and that a Messenger (Comforter, a human being having the Spirituality from God) of God shall appear with the name Ahmad!
Re: Olabowale, Your Attention Is Needed by olabowale(m): 12:43am On Dec 03, 2009
@PastorAIO: « #9 on: Yesterday at 11:00:31 PM »
Quote from: banom on Yesterday at 08:35:04 PM
pastor wats up ?
Heaven is up and earth is down. Messages therefore come down from heaven to earth, are received by certain fellows called prophets and relayed to the rest of mankind. Apparently according to our alhajis the message of the prophets are only exclusive to a certain people except for the message of the prophet mohammed which is not exclusive but inclusive of all peoples of this our beloved planet.
I am trying to ascertain to whom the messages of Adam are exclusive to and just who was excluded from this exclusive message.
And something else has just occurred to me now. Since the messages of these jewish prophets are exclusive only to Jews then what is Mohammad (an arab man) 's own inside. The koran keeps going on about them. To the exclusion of prophets from other parts of the world to which Olabowale cannot even name one for me. Na so so Jewish prophets sha.
One or more of none jewish Messengers and prophets; Adam, Idris, Nuh, Ibrahim, Lut, Salih, Shuaib, Hud, Ismail, Isiaq, Yaqub (Israil), Yususf (first generation Bani Israil, but not certain that he is Jew), Musa, all the way to Sulaiman (AS) and it was after his death that Israel as a nation was torn into two Judah and Israel. Pastor, proof me wrong otherwise, take Shahada, because islam is calling you and its hightime you humble yourself before your Creator! The word jew, or Judaism, or Jewish was never used until Israel got divided!

Now, Muhammad (AS), indeed the Quran speaks about what you wrongly label Jewish prophets, because they are prophets of Allah. By the way before Jacob there was no Israel, and long time after that we have Jew, Judaism, Jewish, and never never before! If I illustrate the prophets who are not arabs vis a vis their being mentioned in the Quran and spoken about by Muhammad (AS) by our mutual Yoruba culture (I intend to make your stomach churn by this), we will notice that all yorubas say they are Omo Oduduwa. The Yorubas include the Ijebus, the Egbas, the Ekitis and the Oyos. The Ijebus are completely different from the Ekitis. No? The humans therefore a the larger yorubas in this respect; wherefore we have the Children of Israel to represent the Ekitis, and the Arabs to represent the Egbas and all children of Adam to represent Children of Oduduwa! Did Ekiti people read Physics books from the Todun Oyewole and his brother. Did Ekiti people listened to Segun Bucknor, Tunji Oyelana, Fela Anikulapo? Of course, and they say to Ghanaians who loved Fela more than the nigerians, we are from the same source as Fela.

That's wat's up.

How about you, sir? What's up with you. How are you finding your renewed convictions in the existence of God?
Re: Olabowale, Your Attention Is Needed by jagunlabi(m): 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2009
God and his prophets seem to only operate in a certain specific part of the world.What prophets did God send to the black africans in the ancient times?Does anyone know?
Re: Olabowale, Your Attention Is Needed by toneyb: 4:28pm On Dec 03, 2009
jagunlabi:

God and his prophets seem to only operate in a certain specific part of the world.What prophets did God send to the black africans in the ancient times?Does anyone know?

I know grin grin
Re: Olabowale, Your Attention Is Needed by DeepSight(m): 5:24pm On Dec 03, 2009
@ Jagunlabi - stop being mischeivous - should it not be obvious to you by now that i am the reincarnation of Elijah and John the baptist sent now to Nairaland? O, i forgot, a prophet is not recognised among his own people. cry cry cry cry

Thou generation of Vipers!
Re: Olabowale, Your Attention Is Needed by dgreatrock(m): 7:13pm On Dec 03, 2009
Deep Sight:

So that you will introduce further division and religious intolerance eh?
Re: Olabowale, Your Attention Is Needed by VALIDATOR: 5:15pm On Dec 04, 2009
Deep Sight:

@ Jagunlabi - stop being mischeivous - should it not be obvious to you by now that i am the reincarnation of Elijah and John the baptist sent now to Nairaland? O, i forgot, a prophet is not recognised among his own people. cry cry cry cry

Thou generation of Vipers!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Olabowale, Your Attention Is Needed by PastorAIO: 7:24pm On Dec 06, 2009
Olabowale, please you still haven't answered my question here. Which people were excluded from the message of Adam?

1 Like

Re: Olabowale, Your Attention Is Needed by dgreatrock(m): 10:00pm On Dec 06, 2009
Pastor AIO long time!
Re: Olabowale, Your Attention Is Needed by PastorAIO: 10:17pm On Dec 06, 2009
dgreatrock:

Pastor AIO long time!
Greetings to you sah!
Re: Olabowale, Your Attention Is Needed by dgreatrock(m): 10:31pm On Dec 06, 2009
Thank you sah grin

How is your ministry?
i learnt you are now bishop elect lipsrsealed
Re: Olabowale, Your Attention Is Needed by PastorAIO: 10:51pm On Dec 06, 2009
dgreatrock:

Thank you sah grin

How is your ministry?
i learnt you are now bishop elect lipsrsealed

Apparently, I remain a farce, without any christian bearing.

dgreatrock:

the truth is that this so called pastor AK47IO does not have any Christian bearing, he is a farce tongue
Re: Olabowale, Your Attention Is Needed by toluxa1(m): 10:10pm On Dec 07, 2009
olabowale:

Even in the time of Noah, the world was rejuvenated anew with us that are here, now from the remnant of what went with Noah in the Vessel. And we say many Messengers and Prophets came after him. Now, just to drive home the proof with Jesus, apart from the fact that Jesus was a limited people messenger and prophet, he Jesus prophetised that a Comforter shall arrive on the stage of humanity. That Comforter was Muhammad (AS). Surah Imran spoke about it, while Surah Saffa verse 6 confirmed it, by jesus declaring that he was to speak about OT valid as a document not to be abrogated by his people and that a Messenger (Comforter, a human being having the Spirituality from God) of God shall appear with the name Ahmad!

It always sounds funny to me when Muslims say this. Now let me show you this. This is what Jesus said.

John 14:16-17 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Jhn 14:26 But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Jhn 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

1. the Comforter will abide with them “forever.” Mohammad did not live then, and could not do this – be with them. Now that he has come and gone, he is not with anyone forever.

2. The Comforter is the Holy Ghost, not a man, who will “teach all things.” No man knows “all things,” only God.

3. The Comforter is a Spirit of Truth. Mohammad was a man, not a spirit.

4. Jesus had to leave so that the Comforter could come. That implied he was coming soon after Jesus left. Also, Jesus said that HE was sending the Comforter. Mohammad never claimed that Jesus sent him.

You guys are absolutely desperate to convince the world that Muhammad was prophesied in some way. It's funny that they will use the Bible, a book they say is corrupt, to very weakly find some proof of Muhammad. There is no way that refers to Muhammad, who denied Jesus and put himself above Jesus.

Does anyone actually believe God would leave us alone for over 600 years and then send such a poor excuse of a "prophet" to follow The Christ? It's unbelievable.

God Bless.
Re: Olabowale, Your Attention Is Needed by toluxa1(m): 10:14pm On Dec 07, 2009
olabowale:

But in all of what Jesus did, he said with his own lips, unless the Bible is a liar (lol); "I am not sent but to the lost sheep of the house of Israel". And to proof that point he called other tribemen obnobing with his people, dogs while his people are the "child at the table." The Jews call others today "gentiles" (lol).

The Lord's personal mission was to the Jews. Under the first commission his apostles were directed to go only to the Jews (Mt 10:6). It would be impossible to evangelize the Gentiles without setting aside the Jewish customs, the law of Moses, and arousing the bitterest prejudice of the Jews. Hence it was the divine plan that the Son should keep the law blameless during his ministry. It was only when the Jews crucified him that the handwriting of ordinances was nailed to the cross (Col 2:14), the wall of partition (Eph 2:14) between Jews and Gentiles broken down, and all prepared for the Great Commission which bade his disciples go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature (Mr 16:15).

Mr 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Re: Olabowale, Your Attention Is Needed by mavenbox: 1:15am On Dec 08, 2009
toneyb:

Islam exist ONLY as an opposition to Judaism and Christianity. Mohamad the founder of the religion and his cronies that later wrote down or complied the Koran after long his death used books from the bible and those other books that were banned from the bible to create a new religion whose main purpose was to oppose that already establish Christian religion which was the religion of the Imperialist Roman empire at that time, He also borrowed the Ideas of ancient Greek philosophers and scientist at that time. There is nothing in the Koran that is original and was not plagiarized from other sources.

Mohamad wanted to create his own movement and then came up with his own idea by using the already extablished religion of the Christians and the Jews to propagate his own propaganda and agenda. He could not destroy the already established religions so he worked through them and went against their basic premise(most especially that of Christianity). The creation stories in the koran were plagiarized from the Book of Adam and Eve a book that did not make it into the christian cannon and was discarded by the catholic church. The fall of Satan story found in the Koran was also plagiarized from the same book. The story about the non crucifiction of Jesus was obtained from other second centuary ananymous writings of others who did not believe in the stories that the Christians were propagating at that time . The scientific passages in the koran was plagiarized from the early greeks, the writers of the koran copied their writings including their mistakes about science and put it there in the koran. You just have to give it up for Mohamed he was really a very clever guy like the founders of all other religions. Moses, Paul, Buddah etc

GBAM! The first time toneyb says something I agree with, rather than (I mean, as well as tongue) attacking something else I disagree with grin

Quote from: olabowale on December 03, 2009, 12:16:08 AM

toluxa1:

It always sounds funny to me when Muslims say this. Now let me show you this. This is what Jesus said.

John 14:16-17 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Jhn 14:26 But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Jhn 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

1. the Comforter will abide with them “forever.” Mohammad did not live then, and could not do this – be with them. Now that he has come and gone, he is not with anyone forever.

2. The Comforter is the Holy Ghost, not a man, who will “teach all things.” No man knows “all things,” only God.

4. Jesus had to leave so that the Comforter could come. That implied he was coming soon after Jesus left. Also, Jesus said that HE was sending the Comforter. Mohammad never claimed that Jesus sent him.

You guys are absolutely desperate to convince the world that Muhammad was prophesied in some way. It's funny that they will use the Bible, a book they say is corrupt, to very weakly find some proof of Muhammad. There is no way that refers to Muhammad, who denied Jesus and put himself above Jesus.

Does anyone actually believe God would leave us alone for over 600 years and then send such a poor excuse of a "prophet" to follow The Christ? It's unbelievable.

God Bless.

Now, I'm liking this Toluxa guy. He sounds like me, without getting exasperated while doing it, like I always do,
Re: Olabowale, Your Attention Is Needed by olabowale(m): 7:27am On Dec 08, 2009
@Toluxa1: « #23 on: Yesterday at 10:14:46 PM »
Quote from: olabowale on December 03, 2009, 12:16 AM
But in all of what Jesus did, he said with his own lips, unless the Bible is a liar (lol); "I am not sent but to the lost sheep of the house of Israel". And to proof that point he called other tribemen obnobing with his people, dogs while his people are the "child at the table." The Jews call others today "gentiles" (lol).
The Lord's personal mission was to the Jews.
In my days there was something called Mission Impossible. The one commissioned for the mission, always have a boss. I am going to assume that Jesus must have a commissioner who commissioned him for his mission. No? If there is thats his Boss! Does God have a boss? no! The one who has a boss can never be a boss. Seriously!

Under the first commission his apostles were directed to go only to the Jews (Mt 10:6).
I guess this is the verse where Jesus says "I am only sent to the "lost sheep" of the house of Israel". No? It will come to hunt you in a minute so read below to see how deficient your further argument is, giving an inroad to the corruptions of Christianity and Bible from the commandments of The God Lord Almighty Creator!

It would be impossible to evangelize the Gentiles without setting aside the Jewish customs, the law of Moses, and arousing the bitterest prejudice of the Jews. Hence it was the divine plan that the Son should keep the law blameless during his ministry.
Where did Jesus say any or all of these? Would it, in part or in total not oppose Matt 10;6 where it is clearly stated that he was sent to the lost house of Israel? Is your God changing the mision, ever so profoundly because He did not know the end when the mission started? Nuclearboy, my other proof that your Christian God according to your Bible lack 100% knowledge!

It was only when the Jews crucified him that the handwriting of ordinances was nailed to the cross (Col 2:14), the wall of partition (Eph 2:14) between Jews and Gentiles broken down, and all prepared for the Great Commission which bade his disciples go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature (Mr 16:15).
Is there Jesus involvement in any of the verses? Did God of the Christian who commissioned Jesus now commissioned the writers of the Col, Eph, Mr etc (lol)? And I here that Jesus is the "finisher and completer of your Christian faith". No? I wonder how he completed and finishes, yet we have after completion and finishing Verses, a few above for your edifice! Ohsisi, Nuclearboy, your geese are cooked! Now defend your faith. Am sure it is indefensible.

Mr 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Liar! If he said it, then his very statement of Mat 10;6 is now being opposed by Mr 16;15 by the writer of this silly and lying verse! Now which one is correct, since your christian God is not the Author of confusion? And if there is any example of confusion, is there a better posterchild than the two verses oposing each other? I know there are equal posterchildren as well!
Re: Olabowale, Your Attention Is Needed by olabowale(m): 8:59am On Dec 08, 2009

Even though Toluxa1 failed to start from the question and answer of what brough about the issue of another Comforter, and who was the earlier Comforter, we see that in the Bible, the quality of the another Comforter, maybe could be different from the other/earlier Comforter before him, I doubt it is, but for sake of argument, I shall accept that it may be different, so this another comforter to come, shall come after Jesus left: Muhammad (AS) came after jesus was lifted up! The another Comforter will teach you to all things: Muhammad (AS) taught all things, including the ettiquette of the bathroom, some of your "reason to joke", even though you leave the bathroom, dirtier than when you Christians enter it, will urine droppings wetting your undepants, and yellow cake staining the back, with a lot of smell along with it. THe another Comforter is a spirit of truth, and we see that prophets have been described as spirit of Truth, and false prophets are said to be not of spirit of truth! And saying that an entity abides for ever, we ask, is Jesus not abiding with those who say he is god or even prophets not abiding for ever? Yet he was said to have died, but we all agree he is not on earth, today. Yes? Muhammad by the same token, with the Quran given to him and his ahadith and sunnah are still here, fresh with the Muslims. It is abiding with us, forever, whereby some of us have dreamt about him and such a dream is true!

Again about the leaving; if it is spirit and not man, as the Christian says using the speaking in tongue as their illustration, we should know that "That Spirit" that the Christians are clamoring about has always been around, long befor Jesus, yet what he said will come is "another Comforter (spirit)"! How many people were supposed to see, hear his words, his teaching, etc and his abiding with them forever? It should be the complete disciples of Jesus and not more not not less! But as things turned out, Jesus of the Bible was wrong, because after his statement of the coming another comforter, the betrayer betrayed him and killed himself! So Jesus statement is forever wrong because of this.

I now ask; what did the spirit teach anyone then and even now: the music and piano and clapping and singing in church worship or what? The change from Sabbath to Sunday? the invention of trinity to make One Indivisible God? the eradication of Torah to just One single verse? What? And where is that Spirit to show me that it abides for ever, walking down the street of New York City? Funny Christian doctrine!
Re: Olabowale, Your Attention Is Needed by toluxa1(m): 12:00pm On Dec 08, 2009
Now I see that it is total waste of time to debate with you. If your replies were making sense then I can go on an on in trying to help you understand, but seriously, i went through your reply three times and I couldn't find any meaningful thing you said worth replying. Its total nonsense you wrote. I wonder whether you took time to read it yourself. No wonder you're doing really well in the MOST MEANINGLESS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2009 THREAD, JUST AFTER ABUZOLA.
Re: Olabowale, Your Attention Is Needed by olabowale(m): 1:01pm On Dec 08, 2009
Thank you Minna person. I hope you are having a splendid time with Evilgenius and his henchmen? Since you cant understand anything from me, I guess am doing well. My intention is honesty and it should fly well over your head, based on my disagreement with Christianity, and shattered your hope! no?
Re: Olabowale, Your Attention Is Needed by dgreatrock(m): 1:51pm On Dec 10, 2009
Ride post on grin
Re: Olabowale, Your Attention Is Needed by Halliema(f): 12:16am On Dec 11, 2009
nawao, olobowale and abuzola are my maaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiin guyz grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: Olabowale, Your Attention Is Needed by dgreatrock(m): 1:01pm On Dec 16, 2009
^^^ Na who be this embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Schocking!!! Malawi Late Head Of State Sent Letter To Tb Joshua Before He Dead. / Frosbel:best Article On The Trinity! / All Religions Lead To God? Can One Discern The True Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.