Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic (89942 Views)

Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) / Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings / Kidnapped, Shot 5 Times, Sacked From PPA, Yet This Corper Completed Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by higherpower: 10:08am On Feb 11, 2017
[quote author=ireneidiva post=53606848]
It is 'kit' not 'kid'. Use the time you waste judging her to learn how to spell. Which school did you graduate from? How can you even serve without knowing it is 'kit'? You must have been a ghost. smh. If the trouser they gave her in camp was okay, will she bother sewing another one? Or you don' t know the uniforms are always the wrong sizes? You just don't have sense sha. Seun please remove this girl's picture and protect her privacy.[/quot

Ooh fellow ashi dong land!
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by higherpower: 10:11am On Feb 11, 2017
HateU2:
Op is Ode undecided>>>>>>>
What is bad in this So, she's olosho because she looks smart compared to that bull sshit they gave us in camp You be deeper lifer undecided Mind your Bix this 2017 bro. Im in service, coman see my own and you will find your way to CNN to complain. mtchewwwwww. Chai! Nigerians will not stop amazing me sha.

Just tell us you like the ass and you wanna mastubate with it.

Meanwhile, nice ass girl wink wink.

Lesbian spoted!
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by higherpower: 10:15am On Feb 11, 2017
ireneidiva:

It is 'kit' not 'kid'. Use the time you waste judging her to learn how to spell. Which school did you graduate from? How can you even serve without knowing it is 'kit'? You must have been a ghost. smh. If the trouser they gave her in camp was okay, will she bother sewing another one? Or you don' t know the uniforms are always the wrong sizes? You just don't have sense sha. Seun please remove this girl's picture and protect her privacy.

Stay there, don't bring your prostitution to Uyo.
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by ireneidiva(f): 10:51am On Feb 11, 2017
higherpower:

Stay there, don't bring your prostitution to Uyo.
smh. You are just a child. Bye

21 Likes

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by mailingdgreat: 10:56am On Feb 11, 2017
higherpower:
I made a stop at the ATM this morning in Uyo and I saw this lady who totally turned her NYSC uniform to something else. To me I believe this is a national color and it has to be handled with honor and patriotism. Different strokes for different reasons so are uniforms and dresses for different purposes. Has this not defeated the purpose of covering the body n make one appear responsible? I decided to make this post because of the tongue lashing people made at her. Some people were saying that she paid for to be sent to Uyo so she can sell her body. Some said she thinks it's Akpabio' tenure where free money was flying. Some just hissed. I think NYSC members should be a role model to some younger generation. Imagine if she wears this to teach in the class room!!...... Remember she is being termed as Federal Government child n is being paid by same. Is she leaving up to their bids?
my market must sell by fire by force!

2 Likes

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by smashad(m): 10:58am On Feb 11, 2017
WTF is wrong with this trouser except op,u seeing something I don't...

9 Likes

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 11, 2017
Normal levels. We all shaped ours that year.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by mployer(m): 10:58am On Feb 11, 2017
This is totally wrong. Life is not all about looking sexy. I tire for women.

1 Like

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by magicminister: 10:58am On Feb 11, 2017
I can bet you're a low life underachiever.
The reason you are one is because you do not mind your fuccking business!!!

22 Likes

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by nwosu35: 10:59am On Feb 11, 2017
Wetin Consine U. . . .

How much is price of Beer.

1 Like

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by twentyk(m): 10:59am On Feb 11, 2017
Mtcheeew oh God y people not minding thier biz ehn.......
What gives u d right to have a say in whatever she puts on....
If she like make she wear only pants KOKANYE

9 Likes

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by oliha03: 10:59am On Feb 11, 2017
Na market be that oo..lol
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by ayomiDRLmoney: 11:00am On Feb 11, 2017
Buy ur ​TBC at ​affordable​ price now...Call/whatsapp 07062474363 or 09068750167 ​ ASAP​​ If u are serious u can av a taste ​free​.. ​NO BE EVERYONE DEY SCAM OKAY​... ​ ​Face to face​ transaction​ if u are buying plenty.... Serious minded only ​​just 1k per coin​​
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by shamecurls(m): 11:00am On Feb 11, 2017
Stupid post!

The OP must be very jobless!

9 Likes

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by nwosu35: 11:00am On Feb 11, 2017
Wetin Consine Uuuu

1 Like

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by searchng4love: 11:00am On Feb 11, 2017
Seun:
Personally, I like it. Don't you?
Hmm hmmm for future reference

1 Like

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by ipobarecriminals: 11:01am On Feb 11, 2017
angry sad face front. if she like,she can cut her trouser to short. May thunder scatter that u r phone screen this evening

8 Likes

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:01am On Feb 11, 2017
She's gat a very nice ass mehn & spanking that soft ass will be very sweet..
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by toogbasky(m): 11:01am On Feb 11, 2017
I obviously don't see wats wrong in wat she is with wearing oooo, everytin nah una dey carry come front page

1 Like

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Nathan2016: 11:01am On Feb 11, 2017
JOBLESS OP.

If only people can learn to mind their business.

Go mind your business, and if you feel her dressing is inappropriate, call her and tell her your mind, it wont matter to her certainly but at least you get it off your chest, not putting it online to feel good about yourself. Seeing this helped me describe you.
A lazy, judgmental person, who cannot face his or her life but critize others to feel good about their miserable life

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by VOJA(m): 11:03am On Feb 11, 2017
higherpower:

Go away with your polio legs

Ete mbakara, yak ado usuk usuk ooh

2 Likes

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by alizma: 11:04am On Feb 11, 2017
OP IS NOT A GRADUATE. LIKELY IN A SECONDARY SCHOOL.

8 Likes

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 11, 2017
higherpower:

What difference does it make? Didn't she want people to see her?. She is supposed to be a pride of the Nation. Tax payers money is invested in her so she is supposed to be role model to others. Is this wha NYSC is all about?
just imagine ur response. so to u its ok to poke into the business of others especially if it doesnt affect u in any way?

12 Likes

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by sharpshap(m): 11:04am On Feb 11, 2017
Do they really give people their sizes on camp? And that is why they can't really regulate what copers wear.

1 Like

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Akpevwe9: 11:04am On Feb 11, 2017
Which country are they serving self? Is it this failed Nigeria? grin
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by akzjazz(m): 11:04am On Feb 11, 2017
People are stealing billions of dollars that would otherwise make Nigeria a better place
People are starving to death because salaries are not being paid
People are being killed by herdsmen in their farms and at home
Meanwhile Corper tight khaki na im de worry you
Talk about misplaced priorities!

16 Likes

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Bigii(m): 11:05am On Feb 11, 2017
Waiting concern me and her trouser?

Her stacture will be so sweet when on it kiss kiss
Luvit standy
Luvit bendy

2 Likes

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by khalhokage(m): 11:05am On Feb 11, 2017
This op dey mumu sha.
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by VOJA(m): 11:06am On Feb 11, 2017
shamecurls:
Stupid post!

The OP must be very jobless!

learn to castigate or vindicate the message rather than launch vitriolic attacks on the Messenger...

Which kind job you get sef?
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 11, 2017
From the colour of the other lady standing behind her, you can tell that's not the nysc trouser that was given to her in camp,and op don't bother yourself, I doubt she wears it to CDS,so calm down
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by IYANGBALI: 11:07am On Feb 11, 2017
Op na wetin be your own?are you her headmaster or principal? Na so una go dey put her for wetin way no concern una. That's why most of una dey die young.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by bbbabes(f): 11:07am On Feb 11, 2017
YOUTH SERVICE SWEET DIE

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here / Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) / MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.