Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic - NYSC (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic (89996 Views)

Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) / Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings / Kidnapped, Shot 5 Times, Sacked From PPA, Yet This Corper Completed Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by 1stdammy: 5:15pm On Feb 11, 2017
WilliamKhan:

And let me guess, you are the perfect role model?

You've never done a single wrong thing in your life?

The Bible/Quran admonishes against pre-marital sex... lemme guess, you've completely obeyed this command?

As a corper(if you've served yet), I guess you always wore your 7/7 to everywhere you went to?

It's not for me or YOU either to judge how wrong or right she is...
.. but if you are going to put up her picture in other to ascertain public opinion, you should at least respect her self dignity by not showing her face on a public forum without her consent.
But her face was not shown here for crying out loud. And besides, she want everyone to see what she's made of on the backyard in the first place, so there's no need to seek for her consent anymore. She should even be greatful for the unpaid widest publicity she had recieved sef................Iranu
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Cohen2: 5:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
I don't see anything wrong with what she is wearing, OP abi u want make she wear Fela trouser
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Harinholar(f): 5:21pm On Feb 11, 2017
Meanwhile her LI or ZI did not complain to you... What's your headache....Tho personally to me it's not Good enough only if she is posted to a secondary school cos Corpers serves as a role model to must of the students...But aside that..mehn..if she likes make she wear undies....Life your life the way you want it....

1 Like

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 11, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad undecided.During my own time,we cut our long sleeve to short.Nothing dey happened.Did she dress unclad.?
She mustn't be unclad for the dressing to be termed 'wrong'. Come on, that's a uniform. Fine, we see girls often in similar non-NYSC outfits but that uniform demands respect from anybody fit to wear it! Your doing it and going scott-free doesn't make it right. That's purely an abuse of the uniform- imagine, she even wore that with sandals. She wouldn't have done that in camp. We just like being treated like animals before we comply, barbaric reasoning! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Harinholar(f): 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
Which kind job you get sef?[/b][/quote] Lols..... Funny question
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by PrettyGaby(f): 5:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
higherpower:

I can respond to u because you are a bit reasonable now. Be sincere, if she teaches SS1-3 in that kind of kits, what will become of the class? I showed her face on purpose because she puts that for public glare. So to her it doesn't really matter. Please let's learn to come out of sycophantcy and condemn with is wrong. Did you not see the other corper behind her? Ooh she doesn't look sexy or she doesn't have money to make tight kits? Like I mentioned in the post, there is always different strokes for different folks. It's not about being extremist, I don't hate tight dresses either but am just saying that this particular one she puts on isn't just a dress. She falls into para military. Yesterday the Senate was angry that Comptroller general of customs doesn't wear Uniforms! Are u understanding?
In my time! We were paid #7500 monthly
when I was in SS 1, we had a corper, who taught literature. Her NYSC trouser was just like that and we did not die. I think it's a little extreme to take someone's photograph without the person's consent and use it for something like this. When, I saw the post, I thought it was probably someone younger that did this but you saying you served about 10 years ago? You big pass this thing wey you do o. That's just what I feel, no vex.

1 Like

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Kemi07(f): 5:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
I so wish this lady sees this post, and sues you Op..Joblessness at it z peak....Ptcheeeew
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Tobechuckwu(m): 5:43pm On Feb 11, 2017
HateU2:
Op is Ode undecided>>>>>>>
What is bad in this So, she's olosho because she looks smart compared to that bull sshit they gave us in camp You be deeper lifer undecided Mind your Bix this 2017 bro. Im in service, coman see my own and you will find your way to CNN to complain. mtchewwwwww. Chai! Nigerians will not stop amazing me sha.

Just tell us you like the ass and you wanna mastubate with it.

Meanwhile, nice ass girl wink wink.
Aunty corper,dis one too for op to handle na!Abeg softly on op.
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Tobechuckwu(m): 5:48pm On Feb 11, 2017
1stdammy:
But her face was not shown here for crying out loud. And besides, she want everyone to see what she's made of on the backyard in the first place, so there's no need to seek for her consent anymore. She should even be greatful for the unpaid widest publicity she had recieved sef................Iranu
Bro op don delete d one way show her face oooo!D bae fine oooo
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by unclekev(m): 5:49pm On Feb 11, 2017
Op?..how is dis your biz?afterall you will still see military men and women shaping their uniforms,in churches you will still see worse...oga der is nothing wrong with shaping your khaki....you served ten years ago? And so fvck what?when dem still dey wear baggy...look at this crude man
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Tobechuckwu(m): 6:05pm On Feb 11, 2017
steveturner24:
Shout that mouth up . Is NYSC clothing meant for fashion parole ... Why must we approve naughty image to the society and claim saint. Don't tell me that was how your parents behave. I guess no teacher taught you to convert your school uniform to sex Hawking show to lure cutomer
Bro u supported op without seeing d full post!Op deleted d part dat he showed d girl's face.I'm not judging d gurl cuz I also slim fit my trousers nd if u fink she's selling her body for gain,dat's ur own opinion.
Before u support sumone next tym,just try to knw d full gist.

1 Like

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 11, 2017
Tobechuckwu:

Aunty corper,dis one too for op to handle na!Abeg softly on op.
Yes sir smiley
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Tobechuckwu(m): 6:15pm On Feb 11, 2017
higherpower:

Am fulfilled! God bless you. Even among the generation of vipers! We still have people with sane minds
@ OP,I respect u but u disappoint me big tym!If u knw dat u can't defend a post plz don't put it here.
Y do u av to delete other pics?U just behave lyk a typical yoruba man.If u knw dat some pple still av sane mind,leave d pics d way it was before.Now u ar saying u ar fulfilled,its a shame!U ar not man enough
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Tobechuckwu(m): 6:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
HateU2:
Yes sir smiley
Aunty,I gentle ooooo.Op don fu*k up,but ur treat don too much.Yes ma
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by higherpower: 6:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
Tobechuckwu:

@ OP,I respect u but u disappoint me big tym!If u knw dat u can't defend a post plz don't put it here.
Y do u av to delete other pics?U just behave lyk a typical yoruba man.If u knw dat some pple still av sane mind,leave d pics d way it was before.Now u ar saying u ar fulfilled,its a shame!U ar not man enough

Am even angry that NL Admin deleted those pix! I am posting them very soon on Facebook n Instagram. I didn't delete them.
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by ireneidiva(f): 6:40pm On Feb 11, 2017
thrillionaire:
Have you ever heard of typographical errors? Guess not! You sound more foolish making a fuss about his use of "kid".. Also your excuse of why the girl could have sewn another khaki just doesn't hold water, its lame. The girl just wants to look sexy and display her curvy ass which is none of my business, but the OP finds it wrong. Its not rocket science to get the point the op is making is it? You people just come in here to argue like zombies
How many typographical errors can someone make with one word? see who is arguing like a zombie now.
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Sirhethat12(f): 7:02pm On Feb 11, 2017
higherpower:

Am even angry that NL Admin deleted those pix! I am posting them very soon on Facebook n Instagram. I didn't delete them.

Please don't forget to make posters off the pictures, paste them in all state and LGA in Nigeria. That way Buhari would notice you and give you a job. God bless your future pasting hustle sir.
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by keko14: 7:34pm On Feb 11, 2017
if I fail to comments on dis post seun will not b happy with me....op sorry to say this, u r a fool.... in my ppa...community secondary school Ubang..Obudu....call people like u ayetuna.
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by nobleens(f): 7:51pm On Feb 11, 2017
the op is an idiot. very foolish and stupid.
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
higherpower:

During my time, only few got their accurate sizes. What we did was to wait behind n exchange them with others. like that u got your size. Meanwhile that Kit is just for a year. Am only responding to u because u sound a bit reasonable. If u read my post u will see when I said people tongue lashed the girl. Maybe she didn't understand.
I changed mind several times but I didn't get my size. Didn't shape it much cos I prefer shorter wears to tight ones. But on a serious note, she's good-looking in that khaki.
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 11, 2017
higherpower:
I made a stop at the ATM this morning in Uyo and I saw this lady who totally turned her NYSC uniform to something else. To me I believe this is a national color and it has to be handled with honor and patriotism. Different strokes for different reasons so are uniforms and dresses for different purposes. Has this not defeated the purpose of covering the body n make one appear responsible? I decided to make this post because of the tongue lashing people made at her. Some people were saying that she paid for to be sent to Uyo so she can sell her body. Some said she thinks it's Akpabio' tenure where free money was flying. Some just hissed. I think NYSC members should be a role model to some younger generation. Imagine if she wears this to teach in the class room!!...... Remember she is being termed as Federal Government child n is being paid by same. Is she leaving up to their bids?
Op is a member of Vaseline crew. He just saw something to feast on tonight and decided to share it. I bet you he's having some good strokes right about now with that pix.
My 10cents.
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by tinydev56: 9:09pm On Feb 11, 2017
higherpower:
I made a stop at the ATM this morning in Uyo and I saw this lady who totally turned her NYSC uniform to something else. To me I believe this is a national color and it has to be handled with honor and patriotism. Different strokes for different reasons so are uniforms and dresses for different purposes. Has this not defeated the purpose of covering the body n make one appear responsible? I decided to make this post because of the tongue lashing people made at her. Some people were saying that she paid for to be sent to Uyo so she can sell her body. Some said she thinks it's Akpabio' tenure where free money was flying. Some just hissed. I think NYSC members should be a role model to some younger generation. Imagine if she wears this to teach in the class room!!...... Remember she is being termed as Federal Government child n is being paid by same. Is she leaving up to their bids?
Koshidanu
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by higherpower: 9:25pm On Feb 11, 2017
Fit2Rule:

Op is a member of Vaseline crew. He just saw something to feast on tonight and decided to share it. I bet you he's having some good strokes right about now with that pix.
My 10cents.

What fool could be more than you? It's confirmed you village witches won.
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by higherpower: 9:28pm On Feb 11, 2017
Sirhethat12:

Please don't forget to make posters off the pictures, paste them in all state and LGA in Nigeria. That way Buhari would notice you and give you a job. God bless your future pasting hustle sir.

I can employ u
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by fejikudz(m): 10:55pm On Feb 11, 2017
higherpower:
JOBLESSNESS BAD GAN!!!!
GET A LIFE BRO AND STOP POKE NOSING INTO PEOPLES LIFE
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by 1stdammy: 10:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
Tobechuckwu:

Bro op don delete d one way show her face oooo!D bae fine oooo
Oh I see..........
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Sirhethat12(f): 11:01pm On Feb 11, 2017
higherpower:

I can employ u
I will pass! Am not jobless biko
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 11, 2017
higherpower:

I can respond to u because you are a bit reasonable now. Be sincere, if she teaches SS1-3 in that kind of kits, what will become of the class? I showed her face on purpose because she puts that for public glare. So to her it doesn't really matter. Please let's learn to come out of sycophantcy and condemn with is wrong. Did you not see the other corper behind her? Ooh she doesn't look sexy or she doesn't have money to make tight kits? Like I mentioned in the post, there is always different strokes for different folks. It's not about being extremist, I don't hate tight dresses either but am just saying that this particular one she puts on isn't just a dress. She falls into para military. Yesterday the Senate was angry that Comptroller general of customs doesn't wear Uniforms! Are u understanding?
In my time! We were paid #7500 monthly
you're full of bullsh!t
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by ChukaLupin(m): 11:44pm On Feb 11, 2017
iamharkinwaley:
@ Op why will u take her pic..... What if someone take ur pic and then use it for entertainment purpose, will u like it? Get a brain Sir...

OP why
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by iamnatty(m): 12:04am On Feb 12, 2017
So what are we supposed to do...

Wasted page
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Zoola91(m): 12:24am On Feb 12, 2017
Op you are not a graduate quote me anywhere

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here / Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) / MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.