Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic (90049 Views)

Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) / Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings / Kidnapped, Shot 5 Times, Sacked From PPA, Yet This Corper Completed Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by lordyugo: 11:07am On Feb 11, 2017
higherpower:
I made a stop at the ATM this morning in Uyo and I saw this lady who totally turned her NYSC uniform to something else. To me I believe this is a national color and it has to be handled with honor and patriotism. Different strokes for different reasons so are uniforms and dresses for different purposes. Has this not defeated the purpose of covering the body n make one appear responsible? I decided to make this post because of the tongue lashing people made at her. Some people were saying that she paid for to be sent to Uyo so she can sell her body. Some said she thinks it's Akpabio' tenure where free money was flying. Some just hissed. I think NYSC members should be a role model to some younger generation. Imagine if she wears this to teach in the class room!!...... Remember she is being termed as Federal Government child n is being paid by same. Is she leaving up to their bids?

in a sane nd civilised society she would hv sued u for snapping her backside nd posting it on a public forum. U self righteous hypocrites will nvr knw wat line not to cross

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by BrutalJab: 11:07am On Feb 11, 2017
Sirhethat12:

what is this one saying? So I can't decide to put on a white or green mini skirt just because it's a national colour? Accountable my foot! BTW what was it you said was wrong with her dressing? All I saw was "bla bla bla bla bla" and you even had time to snap her without her consent? And you still went ahead to upload without her consent? Joblessness Na disease o

Will you keep kwayet?

I know ur type, nothing upstairs just to wear trousers and snap pictures everywhere.

Nothing meaningful can come out of you.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by mrjojo: 11:08am On Feb 11, 2017
@op how old are you really? You must be very daft for posting this, and I smh for the mod that brought this to the front page

4 Likes

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by IYANGBALI: 11:08am On Feb 11, 2017
akzjazz:
People are stealing billions of dollars that would otherwise make Nigeria a better place
People are starving to death because salaries are not being paid
People are being killed by herdsmen in their farms and at home
Meanwhile Corper tight khaki na im de worry you
Talk about misplaced priorities!
no mind am

3 Likes

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 11, 2017
higherpower:

What difference does it make? Didn't she want people to see her?. She is supposed to be a pride of the Nation. Tax payers money is invested in her so she is supposed to be role model to others. Is this wha NYSC is all about?
what rubbish are you on about? 'she s supposed to be a role model' did you pay her bride price or what You that took an unauthorized pic of her backside what are you?
Foolish gossip undecided

12 Likes

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 11, 2017
higherpower:

Lesbian spoted!
shut up and get a life idiata

6 Likes

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Kristokx(m): 11:10am On Feb 11, 2017
This op get time sha lol..bros nothing is wrong with what she's wearing from her gear is obvious she is a jasi babe and u wouldn't expect her to wear oversized kaki upandan this generation and the one where u served different bros am sure if u look at a picture of u from 10years ago u go see changes..i guess uve not been seeing a lot of Coppers lately.. besides I don't think your in the right position to judge her when her L.G.I no dey complain

6 Likes

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by dejirule: 11:10am On Feb 11, 2017
There's nothing wrong with her dressing, I think its you that have issues. You also erred by posting her pictures here.

4 Likes

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 11, 2017
mployer:
This is totally wrong. Life is not all about looking sexy. I tire for women.
sometimes, it is not about "sexy" , it's about being comfortable. Personally, I don't feel comfortable in loose fitting clothes , unless it's fashionable. It makes me feel drab. Although ,that doesn't mean I like super tight clothes, I only wear what I feel comfortable in. Sometimes, people should just take a chill pill and stop taking panadol for somebody else's headache....after all, she isn't revealing anything.

7 Likes

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Cooladex(m): 11:10am On Feb 11, 2017
Taking that girls pic and uploading it on social media is wrong in all aspects. This Op is a fool .

Quote me and let me give it to you hot!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by jbaby265(f): 11:11am On Feb 11, 2017
After reading all comments.. I came to the conclusion that the op has 0% support meaning that he is jobless indeed
Judging others and pretending to be a saint
Childish behavior

Now this is my take on the matter
Mind your business op that trouser is looking nice on the girl and I like it.. Come and beat me smiley smiley

7 Likes

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by ibietela2(m): 11:12am On Feb 11, 2017
Looks lovely black and round
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Damfostopper(m): 11:12am On Feb 11, 2017
so op u went to UBA.... at aka road by plaza to snap or to withdraw... but.....

4 Likes

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by prisiliveth: 11:13am On Feb 11, 2017
It's not bad at all,as long as she is moving d Nation forward.
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by babyfaceafrica: 11:13am On Feb 11, 2017
Op no get anything upstairs...what if they snapped his sister behind and show it on the internet?...this indomie generation sef

3 Likes

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by ibietela2(m): 11:14am On Feb 11, 2017
higherpower:
I made a stop at the ATM this morning in Uyo and I saw this lady who totally turned her NYSC uniform to something else. To me I believe this is a national color and it has to be handled with honor and patriotism. Different strokes for different reasons so are uniforms and dresses for different purposes. Has this not defeated the purpose of covering the body n make one appear responsible? I decided to make this post because of the tongue lashing people made at her. Some people were saying that she paid for to be sent to Uyo so she can sell her body. Some said she thinks it's Akpabio' tenure where free money was flying. Some just hissed. I think NYSC members should be a role model to some younger generation. Imagine if she wears this to teach in the class room!!...... Remember she is being termed as Federal Government child n is being paid by same. Is she leaving up to their bids?

I am still looking at it though
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Imoy(m): 11:14am On Feb 11, 2017
higherpower:

Stay there, don't bring your prostitution to Uyo.

higherpower:

Lesbian spoted!

Just imagine this mallam, they are telling you what you did is bad, u dey yarn trash. Na wa for u oh. Which kind mumu u be sef, all this mallam no dey taya to surprise person

6 Likes

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by obimum: 11:15am On Feb 11, 2017
Girl of nowadays are after there backside. They make sure guys feel it hot. May God save of from them in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by manitobor(m): 11:15am On Feb 11, 2017
The babe's shape is sweet, that's all.
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by jose45eve(m): 11:16am On Feb 11, 2017
ENDTIME CORPER

1 Like

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by djlaqua91(m): 11:16am On Feb 11, 2017
OP just won the biggest idiot award of 2017

Get him her contact and perhaps you way drop to 2nd place

7 Likes

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Acidosis(m): 11:18am On Feb 11, 2017
She's dressed in that manner so guys can assess her a$$.

Let no one blame the OP. You're dressed the way you want to be addressed.

Nice a$$, she's obviously good for s€x. That a$$ can get her more than her allawee in Uyo.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by VOJA(m): 11:18am On Feb 11, 2017
Jobia:
what rubbish are you on about? 'she s supposed to be a role model' did you pay her bride price or what You that took an unauthorized pic of her backside what are you?
Foolish gossip undecided

Aunty, how relevant is this very post of yours and what's the point you're driving at....?

2 Likes

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 11, 2017
thats why you snapped bumbum abi? kontinu

1 Like

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 11, 2017
Op what you post especially the picture is wrong. There are times one minds his business and not pork nosing in other people's lives.Yes you tried to draw attention to what you saw but Nysc officials are not complaining neither is the school as acclaimed by you is complaining.

1 Like

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Olivialight(f): 11:19am On Feb 11, 2017
Poster what gave you the right to take a person's picture without her consent, upload online just to turn judge Judy on her.
What is your business with her choice of cloth?
The lady wore what she feels is comfortable for her,what then is your problem? Normal trousers are designed like that,the whole kit is worn basically on cds days or if going to Secretariat or local government for anything.
Don't you know it's the shape of a normal female trousers or you just want to be dumb .
She simply made the kit to fit just like her normal trousers.

Nigerians and drinking people's paracetamol.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Misternas89(m): 11:19am On Feb 11, 2017
higherpower:

Go away with your polio legs
OMG Polio leg indeed grin cheesy grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by steveturner24(m): 11:20am On Feb 11, 2017
you need to recycle your brain. Did she purchase the NYSC cclothing. if she is teacher so you will allow your child to be taught by her. hmmm, do you know how long it took her to dress on that club clothes .. I am not sure you have finished secondary school and I also believe you really lack good home training. if a child saw you dressed like that and she also dress like that to your secondary school class, I believe you will shout at her. practise what you preach lady. to be a virtuous woman you will listen to good advice and apply it. quote author=Sirhethat12 post=53361486]

what is this one saying? So I can't decide to put on a white or green mini skirt just because it's a national colour? Accountable my foot! BTW what was it you said was wrong with her dressing? All I saw was "bla bla bla bla bla" and you even had time to snap her without her consent? And you still went ahead to upload without her consent? Joblessness Na disease o[/quote]
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by veacea: 11:21am On Feb 11, 2017
Op,

1 Like

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Elnino4ladies: 11:22am On Feb 11, 2017
Banging Asss
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by ibietela2(m): 11:22am On Feb 11, 2017
Seun:
Personally, I like it. Don't you?

This man sef

1 Like

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Geraldon: 11:24am On Feb 11, 2017
How is it your business that she made herself look sexy, u want her to be looking like hajia abii,,,,,,,,guy go invest ur time,,,,,mofoo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here / Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) / MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.