Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Meet The Awesome Car “wallys Iris” -made In Africa - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Meet The Awesome Car “wallys Iris” -made In Africa (26806 Views)

Lagos State Government Has Taken Delivery Of New BRT Buses With Awesome Specs / This N720m Limousine Can Move On Land And On Water – Its Awesome! / 7 Awesome Car Technology We Now Have That SCI-FI Movies Predicted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Awesome Car “wallys Iris” -made In Africa by pawesome(m): 3:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
K
Re: Meet The Awesome Car “wallys Iris” -made In Africa by bestman09(m): 3:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
SalamRushdie:

#ISTANDWITH2BABA

1 Like

Re: Meet The Awesome Car “wallys Iris” -made In Africa by wellmax(m): 3:20pm On Feb 02, 2017
Royalfurnitures:
Great job Innoson motors can also do better ones than this if given the support they need from the govt.

Please check out my signature for quality and durable furniture

What kind of support please.
Re: Meet The Awesome Car “wallys Iris” -made In Africa by SalamRushdie: 3:21pm On Feb 02, 2017
Menace2Society:
Istandwithmyogogoro no be only 2baba

Na ur liver go suffer
Re: Meet The Awesome Car “wallys Iris” -made In Africa by obafemee80(m): 3:27pm On Feb 02, 2017
WallysIris
I think have heard those names from DCs Flash
Wally & Iris West
Luv d design
Re: Meet The Awesome Car “wallys Iris” -made In Africa by Michel2013: 3:34pm On Feb 02, 2017
must afonjas always show their hate against Igbos in everything they do even in marketing.look at this foolish afonja denigrating innoson products just to market this keke napep he brought from far away tunisia.how stupid are u? when we should encourage home made products you are bringing a foreign keke to nigeria. why will anybody buy this nonsense instead of innoson? if i want to buy foreign motor i will rather buy from tested and trusted products from germany,japan,us not tunisia.afonja change ur ways.

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Awesome Car “wallys Iris” -made In Africa by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 02, 2017
african cars will always look funny as it lacks the oyinbo touch.
Re: Meet The Awesome Car “wallys Iris” -made In Africa by nathan5050(m): 3:45pm On Feb 02, 2017
OP... Do u av it in stock? As in for sale??
Re: Meet The Awesome Car “wallys Iris” -made In Africa by forgiveness: 3:45pm On Feb 02, 2017
It is high time Africans begin to patronize each other.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Awesome Car “wallys Iris” -made In Africa by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 02, 2017
Ogbuefi2020:
how is this better than innoson?? Just because its convertible?? Innoson SUV compete with Toyota Prado

I take God beg you, eat before coming to type trash on Nairaland.
Re: Meet The Awesome Car “wallys Iris” -made In Africa by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 02, 2017
Michel2013:
must afonjas always show their hate against Igbos in everything they do even in marketing.look at this foolish afonja denigrating innoson products just to market this keke napep he brought from far away tunisia.how stupid are u? when we should encourage home made products you are bringing a foreign keke to nigeria. why will anybody buy this nonsense instead of innoson? if i want to buy foreign motor i will rather buy from tested and trusted products from germany,japan,us not tunisia.afonja change ur ways.

Everything is Afonja, Afonja, Afonja. Keep deceiving yourselves.

Even your governors have refused to buy Innoson cars. How many of the Igbo Celebrities that post their vehicles online have even an Innoson UMU car in their garage?

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Awesome Car “wallys Iris” -made In Africa by ifeanyidavid: 3:58pm On Feb 02, 2017
No be only made in Nigeria

Re: Meet The Awesome Car “wallys Iris” -made In Africa by bishop4life(m): 4:03pm On Feb 02, 2017
I am happy Africa is gradually thinking home. but op next time you want sell an item or article be careful how you call out others. I mean how can you compare this care with innoson? did you smoke expired tetracycline?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Awesome Car “wallys Iris” -made In Africa by bishop4life(m): 4:03pm On Feb 02, 2017
I am happy Africa is gradually thinking home. but op next time you want sell an item or article be careful how you call out others. I mean how can you compare this car with innoson? did you smoke expired tetracycline?
Re: Meet The Awesome Car “wallys Iris” -made In Africa by richeeyo(m): 4:07pm On Feb 02, 2017
How do you compare this little jeepy
With a whole SUV
Most people don't know cars are grade by grade
Or do they cost the same price
No of course
So why
What be your matter
Re: Meet The Awesome Car “wallys Iris” -made In Africa by Michel2013: 4:09pm On Feb 02, 2017
OkoYiboz:

Everything is Afonja, Afonja, Afonja. Keep deceiving yourselves.

Even your governors have refused to buy Innoson cars. How many of the Igbo Celebrities that post their vehicles online have even an Innoson UMU car in their garage?

if u are jobless go and sit down.is this a professional method of marketing? do u have to criticize a brand just to introduce your own? just get out with ur cheap lies.innoson motors are being procured and used by all the eastern state govts ministries and departments.if some governors do not use it as their private atleast they made the procurement of innoson motors for govt use.can u tell me any governor or celebrity who had come out online or in any media to demarket our beloved innoson? if not a bitter and spiteful afonja who else would say this?

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Awesome Car “wallys Iris” -made In Africa by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 02, 2017
Michel2013:

if u are jobless go and sit down.is this a professional method of marketing? do u have to criticize a brand just to introduce your own? just get out with ur cheap lies.innoson motors are being procured and used by all the eastern state govts ministries and departments.if some governors do not use it as their private atleast they made the procurement of innoson motors for govt use.can u tell me any governor or celebrity who had come out online or in any media to demarket our beloved innoson? if not a bitter and spiteful afonja who else would say this?

All these your long grammar are just rants of frustration. Would you allow yourself be driven in an Innoson product at 160km/hr?

Even when Innocent Chukwuma posted a picture of his garage, no single Innoson product was there.
Re: Meet The Awesome Car “wallys Iris” -made In Africa by franklingud(m): 4:23pm On Feb 02, 2017
Yeah! Sugar box!
Mtcheww!
Innoson vehicle manufacturers any time any day!
Re: Meet The Awesome Car “wallys Iris” -made In Africa by willibounce1(m): 4:24pm On Feb 02, 2017
Phuck wallys car. Innoson is better by far.
Re: Meet The Awesome Car “wallys Iris” -made In Africa by DrogoG(m): 4:25pm On Feb 02, 2017
Copped from Jeep.
Re: Meet The Awesome Car “wallys Iris” -made In Africa by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 4:45pm On Feb 02, 2017
autojosh:
Hey guys ,today I would be giving a quick review of a made in Africa automobile .

Let me say this before I proceed .I am personally not too happy with Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing.Without a doubt they are trying ,but I believe they are not being innovative enough when it comes to their designs and vehicle specifications.Ironically “Inno” is present in Innovative and Innoson .

Now lets proceed.

Its called “Wallys Iris “,manufactured by Wallyscar .Wallyscar is an automobile company based in Tunisia.

-Its a convertible SUV .
-Its built with galvanized steel and fibre glass
-It has a manual transmission .
-It has 3 cylinders in line ,and 12 valves with a cylinder capacity of 1199 cm3
-Its not doing too bad with a 82 hp engine
-It weighs almost a tonne ,approximately 940 kg
-Its 3.9 m in length ,1.7 m wide , and 1.65 m high
-Max speed is 154km/h
-It accelerates from 0 -100 km/h in 11.2 seconds
-It broke my heart to know it uses only gasoline , was expecting it to be an hybrid .
-The makers claim it has a CO2 emission of 120 g / km.
-They made much emphasis on a good fuel consumption rate .Urban environment – 5.8 l / km ,extra urban -3.9 l / km,mixed- 4.8 l / km .

More images to feed your eyes.

I am giving this:

7/10 for design and concept

6/10 for speed

And 10/10 for being African

What do you think about the Wallys Iris ?.Let me know in the comments below

Also don’t forget to share.

By Donald3d

https://autojosh.com/meet-awesome-car-wallys-iris-made-africa/

I still love innoson brand of motors.
Re: Meet The Awesome Car “wallys Iris” -made In Africa by Michel2013: 4:52pm On Feb 02, 2017
OkoYiboz:

All these your long grammar are just rants of frustration. Would you allow yourself be driven in an Innoson product at 160km/hr?

Even when Innocent Chukwuma posted a picture of his garage, no single Innoson product was there.

i wonder what u stand to gain by being cheap with lies? i no many transport companies in nigeria use innoson motors. stop! u are not getting any where with all these baseless rantings.
Re: Meet The Awesome Car “wallys Iris” -made In Africa by visagroup: 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2017
Although the ride look quite cool, but let's look inward Innoson set of Cars look even better than what am seeing here. GREEN N WHITE is always my brand. I appreciate made in Nigeria products
Re: Meet The Awesome Car “wallys Iris” -made In Africa by 400billionman: 5:16pm On Feb 02, 2017
autojosh:
Hey guys ,today I would be giving a quick review of a made in Africa automobile .

Let me say this before I proceed .I am personally not too happy with Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing.Without a doubt they are trying ,but I believe they are not being innovative enough when it comes to their designs and vehicle specifications.Ironically “Inno” is present in Innovative and Innoson .

Now lets proceed.

Its called “Wallys Iris “,manufactured by Wallyscar .Wallyscar is an automobile company based in Tunisia.

-Its a convertible SUV .
-Its built with galvanized steel and fibre glass
-It has a manual transmission .
-It has 3 cylinders in line ,and 12 valves with a cylinder capacity of 1199 cm3
-Its not doing too bad with a 82 hp engine
-It weighs almost a tonne ,approximately 940 kg
-Its 3.9 m in length ,1.7 m wide , and 1.65 m high
-Max speed is 154km/h
-It accelerates from 0 -100 km/h in 11.2 seconds
-It broke my heart to know it uses only gasoline , was expecting it to be an hybrid .
-The makers claim it has a CO2 emission of 120 g / km.
-They made much emphasis on a good fuel consumption rate .Urban environment – 5.8 l / km ,extra urban -3.9 l / km,mixed- 4.8 l / km .

More images to feed your eyes.

I am giving this:

7/10 for design and concept

6/10 for speed

And 10/10 for being African

What do you think about the Wallys Iris ?.Let me know in the comments below

Also don’t forget to share.

By Donald3d

https://autojosh.com/meet-awesome-car-wallys-iris-made-africa/

How can you be comparing Innoson SUV with
this rubbish ?

Can this car do Abuja - Lagos twice ? At 82 horsepower, this is a toycar made for sightseeing. if i lie, is that not 12 or 13 rims ?

smh..
Re: Meet The Awesome Car “wallys Iris” -made In Africa by chronique(m): 5:24pm On Feb 02, 2017
You ve got a weird taste though. Innoson beats this hands down.
Re: Meet The Awesome Car “wallys Iris” -made In Africa by slysteel: 5:26pm On Feb 02, 2017
How can u compare this trash with innoson SUVs? wetin you dey smoke when you type those words?
Re: Meet The Awesome Car “wallys Iris” -made In Africa by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 02, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Looks good

#ISTANDWITH2BABA
Re: Meet The Awesome Car “wallys Iris” -made In Africa by Milo30(m): 5:45pm On Feb 02, 2017
Ugly as poo. They just dubbed Jeep's concept. But the specs (and assuming a corresponding price tag) make it a good beginner's car. Any attempt is an attempt.
#istandwithinnoson #istandwith2baba #thumbsup
Re: Meet The Awesome Car “wallys Iris” -made In Africa by Mbediogu(m): 6:23pm On Feb 02, 2017
It is innovative and functional - being convertible suits the deserts hot hot afternoon and cold nights but it can no compare with Innosons. Take a second look at the interior - very dry and too serious almost like a military craft that cares nothing for comfort. Africa is awakening though. Kudos to Tunisia.
Re: Meet The Awesome Car “wallys Iris” -made In Africa by metallisc(m): 6:38pm On Feb 02, 2017
Dygeasy:
Why would anyone buy a car like this? How's it different from an Okada? Just one passenger

you know your point of view is invalid right? look at the pictures again!

Re: Meet The Awesome Car “wallys Iris” -made In Africa by 2odd(m): 6:47pm On Feb 02, 2017
[quote author=Oladimejyy post=53349088][/quote]
Na Buhari Go Kill u, idiot!!, u will fall with him eventually
Re: Meet The Awesome Car “wallys Iris” -made In Africa by cjscon2(m): 6:52pm On Feb 02, 2017
this is a toy car,reminds me of cartoon network

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tesla Roadster: Quickest Car In The World (0-60mph In Just 1.9 Seconds) / Mercedes-benz Citan Arrives Nigeria - Weststar Associates / Would You Pay N22m To Service Your N570m Bugatti Veyron Like Floyd Mayweather?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.